Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 125900

I'm Here For the Booty - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Here For the Booty

Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:22 pm
As Auron returned to the deck of the ship, the first thing he would be met with was the sword in Braska's hand piercing through the chest of the pirate. This sight was severe and significant enough to cause the rest of the lurking scoundrels aboard the ship that witnessed this event to flee. They'd leap from the ship, some landing onto the shore and some into the water. But all understood that they were no longer passengers aboard this ship. Auron watched it all go down, but interestingly enough his passive chakra sensory would reveal something to him. The chakra emitted from Braska with his cutting blow had been faint, but unmistakable. It seemed to be characteristic of his own. Its essence was ancient, undead, and almost seemed to be a representation of the man's soul itself. It was peculiar, but judging how similar to had appeared to his own, Auron assumed the man to be kin to him. It was certain that Braska was not Auron's lost brother, but he had at least been a Yamaguchi. And that was a start. Suddenly all of his motives to leave from Konohagakure had come to light, and a piece of the puzzle was standing right in front of him. 

The Yamaguchi would start to speak up, but before he could get the chance Braska would. And his comment was rather...anticlimactic. Here Auron was, thinking he'd have some type of reveal to Braska that the two of them were somehow related. But it seemed as if Braska was still focused on the volleyball game. "Booty?" Auron would ask, loud enough for both Cid and Braska to hear. As the Yamaguchi was unfamiliar with pirates, he was unaware that they referred to booty as treasure. Refraining to comment or inquire further, Auron would somewhat shake his head and walk closer to the duo who stood overtop the dying pirate's body and blood. He was impressed, as the pair didn't need his blade and managed fairly by themselves. Cid would take a moment to comment on a potential stash that the pirate should have aboard his ship, stating that it was their right to take the spoils from the battle. Then it clicked to Auron, Braska wasn't talking about bunda...he was referring to loot.

"I had gone down into the depths of the ship, I didn't find loot but I did find a number of prisoners. Though I didn't search all of the ship. We should start there and let them free first, maybe they won't ask about anything we take."

As the trio all agreed, they'd make their way towards the door Auron just came from and descend down into the ship. After some flights down, they'd meet up with the passengers. "Hey, you guys are free to go."

"Where are we?" they would cry out in response.

Realizing that the prisoners likely had been abducted some time ago, Auron would inform them of their status. "We're at the shore of some place called Mikadzuki Beach. I couldn't point it out on a map, and I can't really help you navigate it. But you're no longer prisoners, and this place is welcoming. Some locals may be able to help you all get back to your homes."

The prisoners would silently agree, and sprint out from their holding cells and up the stairs in lightning speed. They didn't question the men anymore, and would make no delay in taking their leave from captivity. Following this, Auron would begin to scout out the floor the group currently stood within. Though he couldn't find any signs of treasure, he remembered that he had swiped a key ring not long ago. "Hey guys, I know a lot of the doors on the ship are locked but I have this key ring. So we can probably check each room."

Assuming the men were down, Auron would make his way up to the next level of the ship and begin testing keys on different doors. Most rooms appeared to be living quarters of passengers, equipped with relatively invaluable possessions. Some had been armories of the sort, with weapons and armor stored within them. One in particular had numerous sets of hats, boots, and jackets. Figuring it was only fair for him to pilfer the ship's possessions, Auron would grab ahold of one set and carry it with him. But finally, the last room the group checked had shown some promise. The handle of the door was carved and ornate. The door itself seemed to be of a different type of wood than the rest of the ship. It was high quality, luxurious, and well maintained. This had to be it. Auron would sift through the keys before inserting the one with a skull shaped bow and shoulder. It'd slid into the grooves of the knob's threading, and with a turn would unlock it. 

*Click*

Auron pushed the door open, and within it would be a lavish room. The decorations were immaculate, and it looked like it belonged to a completely different boat. Clearly, this had been the captain's quarters. The mattress upon the bed seemed to have an imprint of the fallen pirate's massive frame. But in any case, in the rear of the room just next to the bed stood out a wooden chest. It had several fastens upon it, with some locks as well. 

"That has to be it..." Auron said aloud with a point and lowered voice. He was truly in awe, as he had never experienced anything like this. The pirate life seemed to be quite lucrative, that is until another group of pirates commandeered your ship. He'd proceed towards the chest and once there, he'd drop down and one by one unlock the locks. He'd relax the fastens upon the chest, and push its lid open. Within it lied not a million ryo, but several small sacks of coin. It had been underwhelming, disappointing even. But ryo was ryo. There were six sacks in total, all lying next to each other. "I guess two for each of us?"

When the group agreed, Auron would set his set of armor down and reach in to pull out two of the bags. He'd push his stuff to the side, and begin to transfer the money in the bag into his wallet. Lastly he'd perform a serious of seals and instantly teleport the pirate set he acquired into his own storage dimension. Unless his comrades had been familiar with the technique, it would seem to them that Auron's set of armor had just vanished. But to Auron, this was normal. He had been used to techniques of the space time discipline.

When the discussion regarding the looting came to an end, the group would return to the deck. Cid was the first to speak, commenting that he saw some potential in the group. This was cinematically followed up with a devilish grin alongside a proposition to join forces. Auron having also been instilled with confidence in the group would nod his head. He needed the ryo, and bad. "You took the words out of my mouth." His own smirk would stretch across his face, as he'd divert his attention to Braska to see if the man was also down for the team. Assuming he confirmed, then it was settled. Though he briefly wondered if the Grey and Aihara pair would also be a part of the team. He mentally shrugged, unsure of how that would work with young Aihara. But perhaps there was more to her than what met his eye initially.

When a moment of silence would hit the group, Auron would break it to follow up on the agreement. "I guess if we're going to be running together, you all should know a bit more about me. I am a former genin of Konohagkaure, Auron Yamaguchi. I fled the village, and went West in search of my long lost brother. You see, my ancestry has a unique way of interacting with me. Everything I had done had been to find my brother, but unfortunately I never did. So I went back to the Land of Fire, with the aim of heading even further East. And that's when I ended up on these beaches, kind of waking up here. But...interestingly enough, I did come across you Braska. This may sound farfetched, but I believe we're related. Your chakra feels so similar to mine. Do you know of your ancestry? Perhaps you are like me, a Yamaguchi."

Auron would attentively listen to the report from Braska. If he confirmed Auron's suspicions, than things were really just beginning to get interesting. However he chose to respond, Auron would realize that the time of the day had gotten the best of him. He had to return to the hostel, and tend to a pressing matter which he sought to had taken care of today. 

"I see..." Auron would remark to Braska. He'd need to think more on what to do with this information, and how the group should proceed. But that was for another day. "Well Cid, Braska. I need to get going. I'm staying in "Hostel Gado" near the boardwalk. Room 6. If you guys want to meet up again and look for more work, that's where you'll find me. See you guys soon!"

Auron would offer a peace sign to the two, and take his leave from the ship. He'd get down to the shore line and continue on towards the direction of his hostel. And as he arrived to his room, one final thought hit him: what was the group going to do with that massive, beached pirate ship?

-Exit-

WC = 1616. TWC = 4100
Mission Rewards: 10,000 Ryō / 50 AP / 1 Pirate Armor Set (Includes 1 each of the "Pirate Hat," "Pirate Boots," and "Pirate Jacket" items) / 30 Event Tickets

C Rank MN Bonus: 2,000 Ryo

Memorizing Braska's signature (2000/2000)

25% Max Stat Discount:
- 1125 WC towards Spine Chill (B, 1125/1125)
- 1312.5 WC towards Perfect Body (B, 1312.5/1312.5)
- 1125 WC towards Iron Wall (B, 1125/1125)
- 537.5 WC towards Furious Design (537.5/1125)
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:13 am
Sure
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 56100

Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:07 pm
twc: 2501

(mission complete)

Claims:

Mission Rewards: 
20,000 Ryō (10,000 x2 from Beloved Presence skill)
50 AP
1 Pirate Armor Set (Includes 1 each of the "Pirate Hat," "Pirate Boots," and "Pirate Jacket" items) 
30 Event Tickets (??? Not sure if I can actually claim these still. Not worried if I can't.)

50 AP trained (from 2500 words while at max stats)

1000/1000 wc towards Phoenix Flower (C-Rank)
1500/1500 wc towards Great Fireball (B-Rank)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:58 pm