Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 352950

We Three Meet - Page 2 Empty Re: We Three Meet

Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:10 pm
The Senju raised a brow upon hearing about the white cloaks the Hoshigakure ANBU, or Nova as they apparently called themselves, donned. "Interesting choice". Perhaps it would be something they could consider for their own in the future, but right now they had to focus on something else. The stranger known as Aokidanza started to go over all the different bloodlines the corpse possessed, the amount of DNA inside the body a sign they might as well be dealing with some kind of monster. Five hearts, Uchiha and Senju organs, safe to say it had more than enough to offer.

Goto continued to pay close attention, listening attentively as their new ANBU Commander informed them on what might have been the most important and mysterious part of the body, the eyes. He described them as violet in color, each having a total of six rings with an impressive amount of chakra tied to them. "This is the first time I'm hearing about something like this, nor have I ever seen anything like it before". Aokidanza claimed to have no use for what could be guessed a dojutsu, telling Ishimaru and the silver haired Deputy they could have them if they so wished. 

Following the example of his close friend, Goto laid down and prepared himself mentally. Even though it wasn't his first rodeo when it came to the likes of transplants, the feeling of having surgery done on yourself could be called strange to say the least. "Alright Takara, ready when you are" the silver haired said with a smile, encouraging the young girl she would be able to pull it off. The girl's palm would glow blue, medical chakra being channeled to her fingertips to numb any possible pain. A small, blue blade appeared from her hands, cutting the body without piercing the skin. 

Once the swap and rest of the procedure was over and done, Takara would finish by speeding up the healing process by using the Mystical Palm technique, allowing Goto to recover from the necessary damage that had been done. After a couple of minutes of rest he slowly opened his eyes, trying to adjust to the new pair he now possessed. 

(WC: 366, TWC: 1197)

Takara:
- 10 AP Chakra Anesthesia
- 40 AP Chakra Scalpel
- 40 AP Mystical Palm
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 104

Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:54 pm
The Demon observed as his surrogate child began the biopsy on the Hokage and Deputy Hokage. Her skill was flawless, and her pacing was airtight. She really did study him to the letter. She mirrored him, no, she was better than him. Aokidanza felt a sense of pride when it came to her. He was now sure that his relinquishment of the skill was the right choice. Takara was skilled at sensory, hiding her presence, Aokidanza knew that. It was one of the first things that he ever commended her for. The second would be her Medical skills. 

As she continued her work he would lay his Sharingan on the silver haired Senju. “It would seem to me that you also possess Uchiha DNA already. I’m merely presuming because of your ability to activate and deactivate that eye of your. Seeing as your friend there decided to help himself to the Senju DNA, I have something especially suited for someone like you. That wolf from earlier was a summoning, no? And I take that the form you took on was a variant sage mode due to the contract you hold with the wolf and it’s kind. It helps your store natural chakra needed for such a transform.” From a scroll he would pull from his robes, while sealing away the corpse of the Tau and retrieving that scroll. Aokidanza summoned forth a cooler system from the scroll. 

Opening it he would take out a kidney labeled ‘Jugo’. Takara would look to the organ in his hand. “Oh, yes. That will suit him well, Aoki. Are you sure you’re willing to give it up though? Isn’t that your ‘brother’s’ kidney. The Devil you told me stories about?” She asked out of concern for what the Demon might have been feeling. She was a sweet child. “It is fine, this one is strong enough to bare it. I have the left kidney from the same man. This will only mean that Goto and I will be linked as ‘brothers’ from this day forward. So, what do you say, are you willing to become a brother of mine? This will allow you to passively store natural chakra without the need of a summoning companion, rather being in contact with one.” The Devil he spoke of was Raian, someone that Aokidanza had great respect for. Someone that. He lost track of after their spar and Aokidanza knocked him out in the land of sand. Hiding him somewhere safe to recover should he ever come to. Which to his understanding may have happened already. 

Takara would motion to collect the kidney and walked it over to Goto. “Well, do you want me transplant this into you as well, sir?” She asked. Aokidanza would shift his eyes over to Ishimaru. “How are you feeling over there, Ishimaru?” 

TWC: 2612
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 71500

Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:27 pm
Moments passed as he sat in darkness, his eyes closed as he closely monitored his own body for any irregularities. The chakra within his body had been swirling trying to get used to the new parts of his body. The eyes of the shinkou would begin to slowly open as he looked over to Aokidanza, the eyes going from their natural crimson hues into that of the three tomoe, then his Mangekyou. After that, his eyes swirled into a new pattern, what he assumed was the form Aoki had. The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. The clone would bring a mirror over to allow him to look at the unique pattern. A small smile appeared on his face as he looked around but something had happened within his right eye. His eye would begin to ripple and turn purple, six rings would spiral and form in that eye alone as he chuckled," So you were right on the ryo Aoki...," he would show the ANBU commander the new eye as he smiled," I am feeling quite good...I need to go through the archives of the past Hokage to see if any mention this sort of transformation. I am curious to see what it can actually, do but in time," at this moment, at least what he didn't want to say was that a new brotherhood was created in this very room. After Goto's surgery was done he would wait to see how his friend felt before continuing with any other talks.
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:08 am
Used to the feeling of being operated on, having experienced the process and hardened by the difficult times of the past, such slight discomfort of the surgery was nothing. "You would be right. I possess the DNA of a young Uchiha who was foolish enough to try and abandon our village when it needed him the most". Even after being asked to turn around the boy refused, leaving Ishimaru with the only option of putting him down, like a once loyal dog who betrayed his owner. "A same fate awaits those turning their backs on Konohagakure". It was both a threat and a promise. 

The silver haired listened as Aokidanza made an accurate deduction, able of telling how the Senju used the Pact of the Three to enhance himself. "Correct. I've formed a bond with those wolves and they are all loyal to me, even though this one doesn't like to admit" he looked in the direction of Fenrir, the Cedar warrior that aided him in battle. Goto continued to pay close attention, listening attentively as the stranger revealed a scroll containing an organ cooler with the name Jugo written on it. From what he was told it would allow him to passively gather nature chakra himself, no longer needing to rely on one of his summons to do so in his stead.

He took a moment to process his thoughts, wondering how much stronger he would grow once possessing the Jugo bloodline. Goto then turned to the young girl who performed the surgery as if she had done hundreds of them, her experience impressive for her young age. "What do you think, Takara? Should Aoki and I become brothers?" the deputy asked the child with a gentle smile on his face. He'd wait til she was ready to carry out another procedure before laying down again.

(WC: 307, TWC: 1504)
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:21 pm
It would seem that Ishimaru was finally growing into his new set of eyes. Strange, the one that came from the dead Tau was indeed that of an Uchiha, but it progressed further in a stage that returned it to that violet color with six rings. The Demon would note this, his presumption was somewhat on the mark. But he would wonder what exactly unlocked this power. Was it more emotion? Was it another series of swapping, like for the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan? Or was it something more complex? Upon hearing the Hokage speak of looking into this the Demon would nod. “That would be wise, Ishimaru. I will also be keeping tabs on you and Goto, I’m intrigued by this power and how to unlock it. It is evident that it comes from the Sharingan, but it eludes me exactly how.” 

Takara was then posed a question, it was a good one at that. Goto asked if he should take the deal of becoming the brother of Aokidanza. Her facial expression revealed a hint of consideration in the idea. Looking over at Aoki, who did not bother to look at her in return. She smiled softly, turning to look at Goto and nods. “Yes, I think deep down inside, Aoki would really like that. He told me once, that he had a childhood friend. Very dear to him that too became his brother through apprenticeship. You seem to share those qualities. I think that’s part of the reason why Aoki is even offering you the Jugo DNA. Though, it could be much more deeper than that, sentimental even.” 

That being said, she would take the DNA and continue with the procedure. She would make quick work of the procedure as she was done for placing the Senju’s former kidney into the cooler in place of the Jugo one. She would even re-label it “Senju kidney, Precious organ” with a little heart over the I in precious. 

Aokidanza would reseal the cooler into a scroll as he placed it away on his person. “It would seem that on this day I’ve gain not only a home, trusting comrades, but also a brother. Just like you, Goto, I do not take lightly betrayal when it comes to family.” It was his threat and promise that pertained only to Goto. With that, he would roll up the sleep of his right arm as he revealed a tattoo that resembles that of a contract. “If you all could, please sign this contract in blood. I’d like to be able to reach you all at a moments notices. This will be a pact made by us.” Takara would smile, biting into her thumb as she signs her name upon his flesh. Her blood wound be absorbed into his flesh, she would feel a tethering between them two. “That’s a strange feeling, but it’s not a bad one.” She said, mostly sharing this with the other two. 

TWC: 3104
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:49 pm
He was starstruck by the result of his new power...the power taken by the spoils of war. Within him sat two new powers. One that came from the Senju, much like his deputy and friend. The other came from the pilfered eye of the dead abomination that sat on a table, that of an Uchiha. This new power within the eye came from the Sharingan and the Uchiha that much was for certain, but how was still the question of the day. Deactivating the doujutsu, he would feel the power dwindle as his regular crimson hues took hold. Looking over to Aoki he would nod and smile, was this the taste of power...of victory? As Goto and Aoki completed their own ritual of brotherhood, Ishimaru would stand up and walk over to Aoki looking at the contract like seal and nodding. Biting his thumb he would allow the blood to flow as he signed his name in blood," Let today mark the brotherhood of power...This village has not any anyone hold a certain title for years, decades even. Today, the birth of the Sannin of the Leaf returns. Let us bring this village to new heights and destroy those that dare hold the flag of battle against us," the seal was made and now the three...no the four stood in the room, the birth of a new Konoha had been on the horizon.
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:03 pm
With Takara's approval of the newly found brotherhood between Aokidanza and himself, Goto would lay down again, allowing the young girl to perform surgery once more. The procedure was over before he knew it, one of his organs replaced by one carrying the Natural Berserker bloodline belonging to the Jugo clan. He watched as the child placed his original kidney in an organ cooler, labeling it as Senju before putting it away. "Good job" the silver haired complimented her with a smile, slightly grunting from the pain he experienced during the operation. Only hurt a little, mainly thanks to the Anesthesia, the deputy would sit back up so the four of them could continue their conversation.

As they adjusted to the new powers they received, Goto and Ishimaru noticed how Aokidanza rolled up his sleeve, revealing what appeared to be a tattoo of some sorts. Following his friend and Takara's example he would draw a little bit of blood from his thumb, signing the seal on his fellow Senju's arm. "Done". He then listened as the Hokage began to speak, mentioning a new era was about to arrive in Konohagakure and the role the three of them would play. "The Legendary Sannin made their mark on the village. It is time to follow in their footsteps and write our own story". The rise of the Leaf could finally begin. 

(WC: 229, TWC: 1733)
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:35 pm
With a lauded smile Takara would clap her hands and bow. “Thank you, Uncle Goto.” Turned to bow to Ishimaru next. “Thank you, Lord Hokage, for allowing me to operate on you.” And finally she turned to bow to her Aoki. “Thank you, Aoki. For training me in medical Jutsu.” Her gratification did not go unwelcome. The Demon would nod, impressed by her skill. Takara would correct her posture as she stood aside for both Ishimaru and Goto to follow in her example. Watching as they signed their names in blood, creating a pact with the Demon, their comrade and brother in arms. 

Aokidanza, observing their signing would watch as their blood ingurgitated into his flesh, feeling the tethering of their bonds. Now he was free to summon them whenever he wished to speak to them, or require their aide. This would be a handy pact to have, should in the event of another village threat and neither of them were present, Aokidanza could summing them from anywhere around the globe to his location. Sure that they would rather be there to defend than to be somewhere else. 

Unrolling his sleeve, the Demon would listen to the words of his Hokage. It would seem that his power was highly appreciated by the Kage as he mentioned all three of them coming into a new era for the village as the Legendary Sannin. Acknowledging what his brother had to say as well. “Indeed, the Legendary Sannin were just as renowned individually as they were collectively. But they were also divided which lead to their individual downfall. Let us be wiser than that, then them. We will hold one another accountable and we will uplift one another at the some time. If one is growing, we will see to it that we all are growing. This village will become what so many before us couldn’t achieve.” A stern and cold expression rested on the frame of the Demon. Takara eating all of this up with a huge smile. She never thought she would see the day that Aoki would share such a moment with…anyone. 

TWC: 3456
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:33 pm
It was a lie to say that the male was not pleased. At the moment he looked to the two, the Deputy and ROOT. All three pillars of the village and even more so, the absolute power of the village. Is this the future he had seen for his family...his little sister? Yes. With the new power he had obtained and through it a new family, Ishimaru was pleased but this wasn't enough. Moving back to the desk, he would sit down and look to the three in front of him. Goto, Aokidanza and Takara. A rebirth of a new Konoha, a better one. Clasping his hands together he would cease to smile for just a moment as he spoke," I agree... The four in this room will be the pinnacle and pillar of our village. We each have a role to play...and a stake all the same. Speaking of, I want to thank you again Takara. What do you think of becoming one of our head medics for the village? I'm sure as you continue to stay within the village your skills will grow and we are currently lacking in suitable and quite honestly reliable medics," it was well deserved and would give her something within the village to do should she accept. If nothing else was needed however, Ishimaru would place his hands flat onto the desk," Oh. I'm sure you already knew what your position would grant you, but should you wish," and from a cove in the desk he would pull out a scroll," this contains one of Konoha's longest surviving jutsu. I'm sure you may be able to guess which one considering it was once used by one of the past Hokage," sliding the scroll to Aoki, he would wait for him to take it and from there allow the others to do what they will. As for him he would go back to work, grabbing a pen and writing out something to send out. The day of a new Konoha had begun but paperwork unfortunately would never cease.

[Exit]
Claims:
EMS of both eyes
Rinnegan Right Eye only (Timer begins now for his Left Eye)
Will make wc claims later
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:04 pm
A surprised smile appeared on his face upon hearing Takara refer to him as Uncle Goto. "Only seventeen years of age and already being called that, I better get used to it" the young Senju replied. On the other hand, his youthfulness didn't stop him from becoming Deputy either. The child went on to thank those present for allowing her to perform the surgery, putting their trust in her ability. She seemed proud, for good reason. Perhaps Konohagakure had found someone to potentially lead the Medical division in the future. Giving young people the chance to develop themselves and become the pillars of the village, the ones leading and returning them to their former glory. It's exactly how Goto envisioned it all that time. 

With a new pact formed between all three of them it was time to look forward. Ishimaru returned to his desk, addressing the same thing Goto had in mind when it came to the young girl. The Hokage would start by thanking Takara before asking her what she would think about becoming one of Konohagakure's Medical heads, a position that would grant her quite a bit of responsibility as well as political power. The silver haired then watched how his friend received a scroll, placing it on the desk as he turned his attention towards Aokidanza. A reward for the Senju's promotion, one that consisted of the knowledge on one of the village's secret techniques which the newly appointed Root Commander was allowed to learn.

If there was nothing else to discuss, the silver haired Senju would take his leave and head to the Sensory division.

(Exit)

(TWC: 2003)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (right eye, starting Rinnegan timer)
Rinnegan (left eye)
Natural Berserker (not adjusted yet)
- 1500 to adjust to Rinnegan in left eye
- 89 to finish Cutting (previously trained here and here)
- 414 towards adjusting to Natural Berserker 
- Ishimaru and Aokidanza's chakra signature
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum