Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 1:26 amKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 12:50 amJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 12:45 amJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 12:38 amAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 12:15 amAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 12:07 amAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 11:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganYesterday at 11:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordYesterday at 10:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Yesterday at 10:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashborn
Ashborn
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ashborn
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 112000

Tsunayoshi vs Zeo [Observation Thread] Empty Tsunayoshi vs Zeo [Observation Thread]

Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:43 pm
News of the Nova Tournament had reached almost every single person's ears. A welcome change for those living in Hoshigakure especially after the turbulent times the village had been through. First, there was the subjugation attempt by Stein of Konoha a couple of months ago and now more recently something that appeared to be a joined invasion made against the City of Stars. Fortunately, both times Haven came out on top. Nevertheless, due to those happenings taking place so soon after each other with little to no time inbetween, some might already expect a next attack showing up at their gates. 

However, now was not the time to stand still by those unfortunate events. Instead, it would be important to focus on the present, meaning the Nova Tournament. A tourney to decide who the next figures to join the prestigious special forces of Hoshigakure were going to be. From what he could tell, a total of nine individuals had decided to sign up, all of which who hoped to come out victorious and put on the white cloak that symbolized the White Swords of Haven. Each and every single one of them would be able to prove whether or not they had what it takes.

The Dragonpit, a vast, cavernous building that sat atop the Hill of Burning Trees in the City of Haven. It was there where a crowd had gathered, many a spectator waiting for the champions to enter the scene. It would be no different for young Ashborn, the Yamaguchi heir who'd taken place in the stands of Arena 3 where a battle between Tsunayoshi Hoshimura and Zeo Kamigawa would go down. At the center of the arena was a lake which could potentially be used to one's advantage while the rest of the battlefield appeared to be covered by long grass, reaching up to a single meter in height.

When the cheers suddenly picked up and increased in volume it was clear the first of the champions had set foot in the arena, a young man completely clad in armor making his way into the battlefield. Now it was only a matter of time to wait for his opponent to arrive. 

(WC: 365)
Atarashi Hiyu
Atarashi Hiyu
Citizen
Stat Page : The Faceless Man
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 20500

Tsunayoshi vs Zeo [Observation Thread] Empty Re: Tsunayoshi vs Zeo [Observation Thread]

Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:07 pm
What a day this was, the start of the Nova Tournament. Massive congregation of villagers and shinobi alike would come to bare witness to the first ever show of talent for the prestigious honor to don the white cloak. This was a once in a life times opportunity for all champions. One must not take it too lightly, or for granted. It would smudge what the cloak stands for and the names of the combatants aiming to show their worthiness for it. 

The crowds were massive, a number of various chakra, anemic even in such collection. Though there were some amongst the crowd that possessed a decent to above power of chakra. Amongst the gathering stood a man. Six foot, three and a half inches. Light-skinned with high cheekbones, grey left eye and long wavy brown hair. Hair tied in a long ponytail and long bangs  that frame the left side of his face. A noticeable amount of body hair on his chest, feet and arms. He dons a Sugegasa straw hat and a pink, flowered lady’s kimono that drapes across his shoulders and over his white Nova haori. A cheap obi sash, but pin-wheel hairpins with expensive air. He wore tabi-less sandals. Thin facial hair around his mouth and on his cheeks. And an eyepatch over his right eye, mystery longing around its reasoning. The top half of his right ear sliced off at a slight tilt with a scar his right temple. 

Atarashi recognize the chakra of young Ashborn, will always recognize it from a crowd. He would approach the the lad on his left, gazing over to the arena stage that was set. The first of the two combatants was the Hoshi people’s chosen champion, Tsunayoshi Hoshimura. The once known bastard of the Hoshimura and Hatake clan. Growing up an orphan due to his mother and father’s untimely end on a covet mission. The boy was a lone wolf, with an ability to draw in those he come across. A unique passive ability that befits someone like him. “They say that only underlings get caught up in the matter of style and lose the battle. A Nova can’t afford such indulgences. A tournament for the white cloak of the Nova is a refreshing idea, but I wonder just how bad these champions want it. What do it hold for them? Power? Influence? Wealth? Are they trying their hand for the good of the village, or is it an egotistical reasoning?” 

The Hiyu would pin his eye on the Bittersteel clad shinobi. 

WC: 424
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Tsunayoshi vs Zeo [Observation Thread] Empty Re: Tsunayoshi vs Zeo [Observation Thread]

Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:34 pm
Entering into the stands from the gate, Hikari Namikaze found herself caught up in the large crowd all trying to get seats for the events. Of all the events that had been happening today, this one seemed to be the most crowded. The Akari's long blonde hair was tied up into a half crown around he back of her head, with the leftover being pulled back into a pony tail. She wore a new white dress she had purchased a few days ago. It was a more casual knee length white dress that had no sleaves on it. From her ears hung a golden Hoshigakure star symbol, complimented with a white pair of high heeled sandals. A modest amount of makeup had also been applied to cover up any of the slight blemishes on the woman's face. In addition to those facial cosmetics, on the right side of her face her byakugan eye would be hidden under a colored contact lenses that would make the eye appear like a normal with its iris being that of an oceanic blue. Her other eye would on the contrary be an unnatural yellow color, the natural color of an inactive Goldeneye. Underneath her dress, one would be able to see a black knee brace covering the woman's right leg, bracing the woman's still bruised knee joint.

As the girl entered into the arena, the Kunochi activated her Byakugan, taking a look around the area to see if she could find any sort  of seats around. After scanning around, the woman found a single seat near the front that was unoccupied. The Akari would start to make her way over to the seat, when she noticed a familiar pink, flowery kimono wrapped around the body of one of the onlookers sitting next to the seat. It took the Kunochi some time to remember the man that had appointed her Alpha of the Nova some years ago, but the straw hat he wore surely confirmed it for the woman.

Approaching the seat, Hikari would step towards the seat, and would approach the male. Stepping to the side of him, the girl would clear her throat to get the Hiyu's attention. "Excuse me." The Akari would gesture towards the open chair, "Is this seat taken, Lord Atarashi?"

WC: 384

-10 AP for Byakugan Usage.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:32 pm
The next display was actually two shinobi he had not formally met yet…Tsunayoshi and Zeo. He was eager to observe the ones he could learn from, Tsunayoshi having a talent and a love of weaponry, was one of the reasons that Yamato picked up the blade in earnest in the first place. The sickle was more deadly than the scalpel in this regard and in the hands of this shinobi it was like a baton being used by an orchestra director. “This at least will allow me to further my understanding of weaponry styles inside of the village. I am eager to see if the rumors are true about the Spear of Hoshigakure.” He said to himself as he leaned forward to see the beginning of the match.

WC:128
Atarashi Hiyu
Atarashi Hiyu
Citizen

Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:42 pm
Without a need for alertness, the former Nova member would sense the chakra of another gradually closing in. Part of him recognized this chakra, but it’s been so long he wasn’t fully sure. The blonde haired woman would step to him, asking if the see was taking. After her inquiry the Hiyu would chuckle. “Still asking questions that you already know the answer to, aye Hikari?” Gesturing to the seat to his left, presuming that she takes it he would maintain his focused eye on the stage ahead. “You’ve returned, I hope that you’re easing yourself back into the swing of things, not allowing it to overwhelm you.” 

Understanding that things were a bit different from when she left the village. Though he was curious to know why she was back, after all her departure was not in the best interest of the village. The circumstances in which she left was…distasteful, to say the least. “Listen, I’m not sure why you’ve returned, especially not after that stunt that you pulled. But it’s not my place to know, not yet anyway. But speaking from an elder standpoint, it brings my heart some relief to see that air still fills your lungs.” What he said was true, he was glad to see her still alive. Valen was unpredictable, quite narcissistic and could have killed her the moment he found her of not use to him. Yet, here she was living. 

TWC: 662
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:34 pm
As the former Nova gestured to the seat, Hikari would gladly take it.  As she did, the girl would give a soft giggle, "'Questions I already know the answer to?' Lord Atarashi you give me a little bit to much credit as an information gatherer. As much as I am interested in seeing how you and the others in Haven are fairing, I'm not going to use the Eye of Heaven to spy on your personal lives. For all I know, you may have found a partner over these last few years."

As she settled in, the Akari Assassin would start looking down at the fight.  the Kunochi would clench up as she watched one of the competitors close their eyes. Already a misplay on the Chuunin's part. The Akari had seen a little bit of the blonde village guards abilities when she arrived into Hoshigakure. While the Kunochi didn't know much about this newcomer, she saw his ability to turn invisible and knew this male had a skill set befitting of that of an assassin. Taking your eyes off of a man like that, even for a moment, could possibly be the end of your life.

As she watched the fight, the former black opp would ask Hikari about why she returned to the village, still with his eyes focused on the battle itself. Hikari wouldn't turn to the man, but would be able to see him through the extended vision of her dojutsu. To this, the girl would respond. "Yes, going to be honest, returning out of nowhere with no warning was probably the third dumbest decision of my career. Most villages probably would have put me into the bingo book by now." The Akari would jest, as she straighten her back to stretch a little bit, showing a rather relaxed nature about the conversation the two were having. The Kunochi felt pretty comfortable in the situation she was in right now. After all, with the passing away of Lord Yassaki, the only guess Hikari could make as to why she wasn't classified as a S-rank Missing Ninja or in chains right now was probably because of the man she was currently siting next to. "That being said, I'm not exactly known for making the smartest of decisions, am I? At least, that is what Valen told me when you and he decided to grant me the title of Alpha."

Watching as the larger champion started to disappear from the tournament stage, the Akari Assassin would continue. "I don't know if you have finally retired yet or not, but even if you did, I'm sure you will hear about what happened eventually. The full report of what I was doing for the past two years is much to long and has to many confidential aspects to speak about it in a public form like this. That being said, I don't think it would be frowned upon if I told you that I was out searching for... lets say some high priority missing assets from Hoshigakure, and got lost along the way back. As soon as I was able to recover, I started making my way back to Haven."

The Akari would continue to watch the conflict between the two champions down on the ground. "So tell me Lord Atarashi, If these two got invited to participate, I'm assuming you either invited them yourself, or at least have had an eye on them for some time now. What can you tell me about our combatants?'

WC: 589

-10 Ap for Byakugan
Atarashi Hiyu
Atarashi Hiyu
Citizen

Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:31 pm
Hikari’s comment was rewarded with a laugh from the Hiyu. A great chuckle at that. Him? Finding someone? Those were words that he never thought to test in reality. The Hiyu was far too old for relationship with sentimental values. “Developed a sense of humor, too, while you were off doing heavens know what? Love is something that is too precious for the likes of me. I’m sooner to turn and kill my ‘lover’ upon discovering treachery, where some would say love makes you do the unthinkable.” 

The fight between the two - Zeo and Tsunayoshi took off at an unpleasant start. The eye of the Hiyu would lackadaisically narrow as he observed. It was a rookie mistake, but Zeo was no rookie and he was soon reminded of that. Hikari would continue with her sets of words, not once drawing the eye of the man. Not out of disrespect, but he feared that he might miss something important. “That sounds like something Valen would say, alright. But is that what you truly believe? Admitting to that would be no different from claiming to be a marionette. Is that all there is to you, Hikari? Are you a puppet? Valen had his reasons for agreeing to make you Nova commander. You would be working arms length of him, easily accessible and at his beckoning call. My reasons were not so narcissistic. I wanted you to grow with the position. Mature and bring a refreshing viewpoint to the operation.” It was then that he momentarily cut his eye over to her. The sternness of his words, for his reasons would be supported with his gaze. 

Shifting it back to the fighters he would listen once more to what she had to say. She explained what bits of her actions that she could within that space. Atarashi couldn’t care less about the events that lead to her returned. Not from her mouth at any rate. She he would raise his hand to cut her words short. Which would lead her into asking the final question. It was then where they all could hear Zeo cry out that he surrendered. “That boy, Tsunayoshi Hoshimura, was once a bastard sired from the Hatake clan and the Hoshimura clan. A loner, highly intelligent and gifted. He is someone I considered to be more than ready for the cloak. But it is not up to me, it is up to Akaboshi. I will say this much. Should there come a time that I find myself crossing his path on opposite side of a confrontational matter…I dread face him. I have no answer for his methods of attack. Quite frankly if I’m being honest. I don’t believe anyone within this village does.” 

He would lock eyes with the boy as he revealed himself from his hidden Jutsu flying and staring at them. He was making a statement, one that the entire arena understood. 

TWC: 1148
Atarashi Hiyu
Atarashi Hiyu
Citizen

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:34 pm
Exit 

Using 1148 WC towards learning Samurai Saber V7.2 : 1148/2500

Claiming 22 AP from max stat bonus.
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:35 pm
Atarashi Hiyu wrote:Exit 

Using 1148 WC towards learning Samurai Saber V7.2 : 1148/2500

Claiming 22 AP from max stat bonus.

Approved
Ashborn
Ashborn
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ashborn
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 112000

Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:05 pm
It was a clear and overwhelming victory for the young Bittersteel. After both participants exchanged greetings, Tsunayoshi would be the first to initiate battle. The promising knight took advantage of his opponent closing their eyes, forming a couple of hand seals as he made himself disappear. At the same time, a dome of pure gravitational energy made its way towards Zeo, an attempt to pin the Kamigawa down. The spirit user appeared unable to defend against the incoming attack, soon finding himself under the effects of the opposing technique. With no way of getting out of the predicament, the only thing left was surrender. 

With the battle decided in his favour, Tsunayoshi could prepare for the next round while Zeo was left behind with nothing more than defeat. However, perhaps his loss would fuel the young Kamigawa. However, perhaps his loss would encourage him.

(Exit)
(TWC: 500)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 500 towards Negative Energy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum