Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Summer Events

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Approval Team
Fu

Event Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
17 Posts - 20%
16 Posts - 19%
10 Posts - 12%
9 Posts - 11%
6 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 7%
5 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 5%
Go down
Angalito
Angalito
Citizen
Ryo : 500

Akari Angalito DONE Empty Akari Angalito DONE

Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:54 pm
Akari Angalito
Akari Angalito DONE F36ec810
Basic Information

Birthday: 2nd June

Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: Angalito has a very distinct appearance. He has a white Mohawk and blue glowing eyes. He has a dark brown skin complexion. On his face is a distinct white tattoo of an hour glass. His clothing is usually consisting of dark brown leather with bandages wrapped around his forearms and shins. He has several belts. One around his waist and a broader one for his weapons. Around his neck, is a tattered but bright red scarf with two long tails of the scarf flowing behind him. On his feet are black leather open toe sandals that reach up a little past his ankles. 

Personality: Angalito acts in an aristocratic manner. He always seems serene and apathetic towards other people, even while actually deeply conflicted. He is notably calm, even in battle. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations he is faced with, and rarely views his opponent as being worth his time. Angalito strongly believes in law and order. As a ninja and head of one of the great noble families, he works hard for a peaceful society. He feels that if someone in his position does not follow the rules as a good example, no one else will. He believes that to maintain the order, all law-breakers must be punished, even if it goes against his own wishes. Angalito feels that "part of a Ninja's duty is to make sure that those who will serve under him in future responsibilities are taken care of. In spite of his icy and regal manner, Angalito cares for and protects those important to him. One of his flaws is that his passion to keep law and order can make him blind to the fact that on occasion, Rules must be broken to save lives. He is also arrogant so he is not one to use his words to be kind to others on occasion; especially strangers who he views as lesser than him.
Dislikes: Dislikes Bullies, Law Breakers, rotting flesh

History: Angalito grew up in the Noble house of Stark. The Stark family is a subdivision of the Akari Clan itself. His grandfather came to Konoha after slaying the last crime syndicate they worked for as most Akari do. From a young age he was privileged to be trained by skilled ninja from his house; especially the ones who were also of the Akari clan. He learned of the potential of his powers and worked hard to build a solid foundation for future endeavors. He was taught the value of life and why he must use his abilities to protect the things he cared for. Having the great goal to see the world at peace and tranquility is something from even at a young age Angalito worked on. For he knew to achieve such peace, great power is needed to vanquish those that want only war and bloodshed for their own selfish gain. He still struggles with keeping the balance that to whom much is given much is expected and living his life un fettered and rule free.

Ninja Traits

Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Element(s): Light

Specialties: Ninjutsu
Clan: Akari
Bloodline Bonuses: Inner Light +25 Speed 

Stats

Health: 100
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 25 
Speed: 25 + (25 Clan Bonus)
Strength: 25

The Player

Other Characters: None
Faceclaim Name and Series: Ekko - League of Legends
Roleplay Sample: The entire room was bathed in Holy light as it always was whenever he meditated. His father stood watching him and was finally satisfied of the progress he had made. Such a slow and tedious process Angalitos progress was but his father never gave up on him and now, it was time to reap the fruits of his labor. “My son, to whom much is given much is expected. You are an Akari and for this reason alone you will be despised by some and loved by others. Come what may, always try to do what is right.” Angalito opened his eyes and was content of his father's words. He got up and turned to him with a light smile and said, “Don't worry father. I know what I must do. I will bring glory to this house and this village.” With that he walked out of the room and the light finally faded into darkness.

A shadowy figure had appeared on the dimly lit street, illuminated only by the full moon. Angalito's blue eyes glowed more than usual as he saw the face entirely. 

“You know that you cannot use darkness to hide from my gaze...Kurufo San.” smiled Angalito gently while his gaze remained on the one that stood before him. 

“You have a sharp eye, as expected. Did you speak to father?” asked Kurifo. 

“Yea I did actually. I reassured him that I am going to follow the rules of the Clan and this village.” replied Angalito as he took a couple steps forward slowly.

“I'm a bit upset you feel that way brother. Since you were little, you've always wanted to be me. Join me and leave this village and father and his closed mindedness. Then you will see what this world has to offer.” said his brother with his hand extended to him. 

“You're wrong. In this world, if someone like me does not stand up for what is right, someone like me who has the power to do so, what will happen to this world?” asked Angalito as he took another step towards his brother. 

“It is a real pity brother.” said Kurufo as he lowered his extended arm and had it on his sides. “Since you won't join me, then I will have no choice but to take your life from you.” he said as he clenched his fists.

“Yes its a real pity. If you want to kill me, then you are welcome to try...brother.” said Angalito as he looked at him with an impassive face. 

“Oh but I will. But this place..” said Kurufo as he looked around, “even I would not dare attack you here and risk suffering an attack from our father. But in time to come you will gain even more power. I think it would be interesting to slay my own brother, especially when he least expects it. From here on out Angalito, watch your back.”

Last edited by angalito on Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 21270

Akari Angalito DONE Empty Re: Akari Angalito DONE

Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:17 pm
Okay Hi there Angalito, I'll be looking at your app today. There are a few issues that you'll need to handle. One for the bloodline bonus you pick just one of the stats not all of them. Two you'll need to link the clan of your character, and the bloodline that gives you the clan bonus. Three you're face claim is ekko from league of legends.

Finally, you need to have a roleplay same oh at least 500 words as stated on this page

Once you've made those changes let me know and I'll give it a second look thanks ^^
Angalito
Angalito
Citizen
Ryo : 500

Akari Angalito DONE Empty Re: Akari Angalito DONE

Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:43 am
Ok changes are done
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Chunin
Chunin
Ryo : 21270