Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.
Log in

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Current Events
Halloween Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE


Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links


Top posting users this month
13 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 15%
7 Posts - 11%
7 Posts - 11%
6 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 9%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape

Dracoso Hehane Stats

+3
Ayato Hyuuga
Shinrei Yamato
Dracoso
7 posters
Go down
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Remove Remove Medical Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Wind Water Lightning Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

Dracoso Hehane Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Dracoso Hehane Stats

Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:07 pm
[url=The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean][/url]The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean
WC = 2587 (rounded to 2550)

Stats Maxed, AP Maxed = 25% discount

Learning:
Specialty: Fuinjutsu - 1500 (originally 2000)
Element: Lightning - 1050/6000 (originally 8000)

When the Season Calls
{WC = 2853)
Claiming Mission Rewards:
Mission: Festival Season: Set up Shop
1000 Ryo + 5 AP (given to Sutsui, total will be 430)
Event: 5 Beachside tickets

Learning:
Element: Lightning - 3900/6000 (originally 8000. 2850 added to 1050/6000 from: The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean)

Every Step Towards the Future
Rewards: 4,000 Ryo + 20 AP (Given to Sutsui, total now = 450), + D Rank Bounty 
D Rank Bounty: The NPCs' equipment (Forgone) and ryo totaling no more than 5000 Ryo (forgone), the body of the NPC (Forgone), 1500 WC.

TWC: 6381 (rounded to 6375 and added 1500 from bounty for 7875 total)
Stats Maxed, AP Maxed - 25% discount on jutsu:
D > C rank - Absolute Focus - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Bull Rush - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Debuff Bolt - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Fuinjutsu Breaking - 375 (Originally 500) (1500 so far)
D > C Rank - Genjutsu Amplifier - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Leaf Gale - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Seal of transferral - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Taijutsu Amplifier  - 375 (Originally 500) (3000 so far)
D > C Rank - Temporary Paralysis - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Transformation Technique - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Water Release: Bouncy Wall - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Wind Release: Step on High Ladder - 375 (Originally 500) (4500 so far)
B Rank - Chakra Barrier Seal - 1125 (originally 1500)
B Rank - Unity Seal - 1125 (originally 1500) (6750 so far)
B Rank - Gigavolt - 1125 (originally 1500) 


WC Bank (Milestones) - 4500
2100 towards finishing: Element: Lightning - 6000/6000 (As shown above)

A Rank - Seal of Absorption - 2062.5 (originally 2750)
B Rank - False Darkness - 337.5/1312.5 (Originally 1750)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page : Ayato

Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Remove Taijutsu Remove Sensory Space Time Default
Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 293283

Dracoso Hehane Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Dracoso Hehane Stats

Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:45 am
Dracoso wrote:[url=The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean][/url]The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean
WC = 2587 (rounded to 2550)

Stats Maxed, AP Maxed = 25% discount

Learning:
Specialty: Fuinjutsu - 1500 (originally 2000)
Element: Lightning - 1050/6000 (originally 8000)

When the Season Calls
{WC = 2853)
Claiming Mission Rewards:
Mission: Festival Season: Set up Shop
1000 Ryo + 5 AP (given to Sutsui, total will be 430)
Event: 5 Beachside tickets

Learning:
Element: Lightning - 3900/6000 (originally 8000. 2850 added to 1050/6000 from: The Lazy Lagoon: Cool and Clean)

Every Step Towards the Future
Rewards: 4,000 Ryo + 20 AP (Given to Sutsui, total now = 450), + D Rank Bounty 
D Rank Bounty: The NPCs' equipment (Forgone) and ryo totaling no more than 5000 Ryo (forgone), the body of the NPC (Forgone), 1500 WC.

TWC: 6381 (rounded to 6375 and added 1500 from bounty for 7875 total)
Stats Maxed, AP Maxed - 25% discount on jutsu:
D > C rank - Absolute Focus - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Bull Rush - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Debuff Bolt - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Fuinjutsu Breaking - 375 (Originally 500) (1500 so far)
D > C Rank - Genjutsu Amplifier - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Leaf Gale - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Seal of transferral - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Taijutsu Amplifier  - 375 (Originally 500) (3000 so far)
D > C Rank - Temporary Paralysis - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Transformation Technique - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Water Release: Bouncy Wall - 375 (Originally 500)
D > C Rank - Wind Release: Step on High Ladder - 375 (Originally 500) (4500 so far)
B Rank - Chakra Barrier Seal - 1125 (originally 1500)
B Rank - Unity Seal - 1125 (originally 1500) (6750 so far)
B Rank - Gigavolt - 1125 (originally 1500) 


WC Bank (Milestones) - 4500
2100 towards finishing: Element: Lightning - 6000/6000 (As shown above)

A Rank - Seal of Absorption - 2062.5 (originally 2750)
B Rank - False Darkness - 337.5/1312.5 (Originally 1750)

Approved
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Remove Remove Medical Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Wind Water Lightning Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

Dracoso Hehane Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Dracoso Hehane Stats

Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:30 pm
The World Moves Forward

Mission: E-Rank: Bank Maintenance
Rewards: 1000 Ryo + 5 AP (Given to Sutsui, total now 455)

WC: 4809 (rounded to 4800)
Stats Maxed, AP Maxed - 25% discount on learning

S Rank - Chakra Devastation Agent - 3750 (originally 5000)
B Rank - False Darkness - 1312.5/1312.5 (Originally 1750) (adding 980 to the 337.5/1312.5 from the WC Bank claim here)
C Rank - Wind Release: Great Breakthrough - 70/750 (originally 1000)
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Remove Remove Medical Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Wind Water Lightning Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

Dracoso Hehane Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Dracoso Hehane Stats

Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:52 pm
Those that Work in Shadow
Mission: Supply Sabotage
Reward: 1000 Ryo + 5 AP (Given to Sutsui)
WC: 4771 (rounded to 4762.5)
Stats Maxed, AP Maxed - 25% learning discount:

Jutsu Learned:
A Rank - Frozen Sky Dragon - 2062.5 (originally 2750) (3 ice techniques known: Ice Release: Token CreationChilling AdvanceBoreas Winter)
C Rank - Wind Release: Great Breakthrough - 750/750 (originally 1000) (Adding 680 to the 70/750 from The World Moves Forward)
C Rank - Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - Water Release: Wild Water Wave - 590/750 (originally 1000)


Measuring Through Effort
WC (P#)
P1: 138
P2: 513
P3: 447
P4: 1120
P5: 834
P6: 463
P7: 329

Chunin Advancement

TWC: 3844 (rounded to 3825)
Stats Maxed, AP Maxed - 25% discount on learning

Learning:
Advanced Element - Tempest - 1000 (50% discount as learned from Shikami)
C Rank - Tempest Release: Single Cell - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - Tempest Release: Storm Sphere - 750 (originally 1000)
A Rank - Water Heavens Convergence - 1325/1875 (2500 original)


Statements of the Soul
Mission: Civil Unrest
Reward: 6000 Ryo + 30 AP (all given to Sutsui, Total: 490)

WC: 9804 (rounded to 9800)
Stats Maxed, Ap Maxed - 25% Learning Discount

Learning:
A Rank - Water Heavens Convergence - 1875/1875 (2500 original) (adding 550 to the 1325/1875 from Measurng through Effort)
C Rank - Kazanami: Wind Waves - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - Water Release: Wild Water Wave - 750/750 (originally 1000) (adding 160 to the 590/750 from Those That Work in Shadows) (total so far: 1460)
C Rank - Tempest Release: Microburst - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - Spirit Gun - 937.5 (originally 1250)
C Rank - Wind Release: Jump - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - Wind Release: Wind Bullets - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - Ice Release: Hollow Ice Bullets - 750 (originally 1000) (total so far: 5397.5)
C Rank - Protective Elemental Barrier Seal - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - Dark River Breaking Seal - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - False Surroundings - 750 (originally 1000)
D Rank - Thunderclap Arrow - 375 (originally 500)
C Rank - Lightning Release: Raijin's Flying Fans - 937.5 (originally 1250) (total so far: 9335)
A Rank - Chakra Enhanced Strength - 465/1875 (originally 2500)
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Remove Remove Medical Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Wind Water Lightning Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

Dracoso Hehane Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Dracoso Hehane Stats

Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:34 am
Claiming Chunin advancement based on discussion in: Measuring Through Effort
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Medical Fuuinjutsu Ninjutsu Default
Earth Water Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Dracoso Hehane Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Dracoso Hehane Stats

Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:51 am
Dracoso wrote:Claiming Chunin advancement based on discussion in: Measuring Through Effort

Approved.
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Remove Remove Medical Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Wind Water Lightning Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

Dracoso Hehane Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Dracoso Hehane Stats

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:07 pm
A Jounin Takes Some Genin out for a Stroll

Missions Completed:
Time to Go - Completed 9/2
Reward: 2000 Ryo + 10 AP + 10 Beachside Tickets
Patrol:Intern - Completed 9/2
Reward: 2000 Ryo + 10 AP + 10 Beachside Tickets
Minor Vagrant - Completed 9/2
Reward: 2000 Ryo + 10 AP + 10 Beachside Tickets
Minor Construction Help - Completed 9/2
Reward: 2000 Ryo + 10 AP + 10 Beachside Tickets
Restaurant Rehab - Completed 9/2
Reward: 2000 Ryo + 10 AP + 10 Beachside Tickets
Bulk Trash Day
Reward: 4000 Ryo + 20 AP
Call the Fire Brigade
Reward: 4000 Ryo + 20 AP
Building blow Up
Reward: 4000 Ryo + 20 AP
Dont Forget an Umbrella
Reward: 6000 Ryo + 30 AP
Bomb in the Bath house
Reward: 6000 Ryo + 30 AP

Total Rewards:
10 missions x 2,000 ryo for Chunin rank
54,000 Ryo + 170 AP (10 given to Sutsui, remainder converted to Ryo - 8000, Total Ryo: 62000) + 50 Beachside Tickets (as claimed by teammates above)

TWC: 6403 (rounded to 6400)
Stats Maxed, AP Maxed - 25% discount on learning

Learning Skill:
Strength of a Hundred - 3750 (originally 5000)

Jutsu Learned:
A Rank - Chakra Enhanced Strength - 1875/1875 (originally 2500) (adding 1410 to the 465/1875 from: Statements of the Soul)
C Rank - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder - 750 (originally 1000)
C Rank - Glass Shard Swing - 490/750 (originally 1000)
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Remove Remove Medical Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Wind Water Lightning Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

Dracoso Hehane Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Dracoso Hehane Stats

Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:23 pm
Why is Nature So Important?

Mission: Drop the Turtles, You Fiend!
Reward: 12,000 Ryo (8000 + 2000 chunin pay) + 40 AP (transferred to Ryo = 2000)
WC = 7530 (rounded to 7500)
Maxed Stats = +150 AP (Strength of a Hundred)

Jutsu Learned:
A Rank - Chakra Scalpel - 2500
S Rank - Chakra Scalpel: Senbon - 5000
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Remove Remove Medical Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Wind Water Lightning Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

Dracoso Hehane Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Dracoso Hehane Stats

Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:39 pm
With new crafting update, I will be making changes and requesting milestones reached:

Pharmaceutical Entrepreneur has become defunct. Replacing with: Apothecary

A Cog in the Wheel: Complete a Village Exclusive mission (or Missing Ninja Contract if Missing Ninja) of at least A Rank
Bonus: 2,000 Ryo & 2,000 WC - Why is Nature so Important? - Mission: Drop the Turtles, You Fiend!

In the Dead of Night: Complete one Covert mission of any rank.
Bonus: Elixir of Purity - [url=Those that Work in Shadow]Those that Work in Shadow[/url] - Mission: Supply Sabotage

Blood Money: Complete one Hunter mission of any rank.
Bonus: Escape Rope - Every Step Towards the Future - Mission: Hunt the Thief

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page : Ayato

Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Remove Taijutsu Remove Sensory Space Time Default
Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 293283

Dracoso Hehane Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Dracoso Hehane Stats

Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:47 pm
Dracoso wrote:With new crafting update, I will be making changes and requesting milestones reached:

Pharmaceutical Entrepreneur has become defunct. Replacing with: Apothecary

A Cog in the Wheel: Complete a Village Exclusive mission (or Missing Ninja Contract if Missing Ninja) of at least A Rank
Bonus: 2,000 Ryo & 2,000 WC - Why is Nature so Important? - Mission: Drop the Turtles, You Fiend!

In the Dead of Night: Complete one Covert mission of any rank.
Bonus: Elixir of Purity - [url=Those that Work in Shadow]Those that Work in Shadow[/url] - Mission: Supply Sabotage

Blood Money: Complete one Hunter mission of any rank.
Bonus: Escape Rope - Every Step Towards the Future - Mission: Hunt the Thief


Approved
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum