Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaUchiha, KohakuToday at 5:41 pmAyato HyuugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Title Track Empty Title Track

Sat May 28, 2022 2:58 pm
Gonk took a deep breath, it was go time. His long white robes swished behind him as he slowly began walking out onto the balcony. This was the hardest his heart had ever pounded while in relative inaction. Normally he would be completely cool and collected but today he couldn’t keep his heart under control. His breathing was slow and deliberate as his hand rested on the doorknob that would take him out into the eye of the public. In. Out. In. Out. Gonk turned the doorknob, and the crowd got their first look of the new Mizukage. 

The crown began to stir as Gonk walked towards the podium. Some of them recognized the face under the veil of the Kage hat, but many of them had no idea who the shark-faced boy they were looking at was. Gonk was well aware of this, and well aware of the fact that even the ones who knew him were questioning why a 15 year old kid was taking charge of the village. Gonk knew all of this and planned to address all of it with his speech. When he arrived at the podium, Gonk swept his eyes over the audience, then cleared his throat and began speaking.

“I’m sure you’re all wondering why a new face looks at you from within the Mizukage’s hat, so first let me say, I took this hat out of necessity, not choice.

"I returned to the village after a mission for the first time in months to find out that Lady Second had left the village to pursue her own future. A shinobi village without a kage is like a man without a head. It simply cannot function. I’ve served this village faithfully as a genin, jounin, and anbu, completing countless missions for the sake of the village.

"This is how it should be for every shinobi in the village, and this is the future I dream of for Kirigakure. Prosperity achieved through hard work, and safety ensured through competence. I want to follow in the footsteps of my predecessors and keep the name Kirigakure respected by those in every corner of the continent.

"My body and soul has been pledged to the village ever since the day I became a genin, and now I reaffirm that and announce it to the world. 

Today marks the dawn of a new era, and together, we will make it ours. Thank you.”

With that, Gonk turned around and walked back inside where he collapsed onto the first chair he saw. Never in his life had he been so nervous, not even when sneaking through an enemy camp or in the midst of heated combat. As he sat, Gonk tried to clear his mind and reflect on the past few minutes. His speech had gone without a hitch, but he wasn’t sure what kind of impact it would leave on the audience. Either way, he would probably find out soon enough. So for now, Gonk returned to his new office, and began completing the mountain of paperwork that now awaited him every day.

[WC=515]
[Exit]
claims:
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical