Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Welcome Back Empty Welcome Back

Wed May 25, 2022 5:19 pm
The walk home back from the hospital wasn’t an easy one. He stunk of sake even as his armor was soaked in the blood of the ogre, and the looks people gave him – a mixture of fear and contempt – didn’t make the ordeal any easier. He filed a report with the questioning authorities; a couple chunin, who brought on their best tough act they could muster in the presence of what they perceived as another monstrous leader. Was he about to become another foreboding tale for future Kage to demonstrate to their citizens how good they had it?

The village was calm and quiet. Not even a gust of wind would help drown out the echoes of his steps as he made his way home. His stomach turned in knots; how would he be able to face her?

Making his way home, he stood at the door for a minute, before grabbing the key and turning it inside the lock, opening the door quietly as he could to avoid waking her up. He took soft steps, as soft as his armor allowed, and walked into the house.

-----------
WC: 187

Remika likes this post

Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen
Stat Page : Snowflake
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2970

Welcome Back Empty Re: Welcome Back

Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:15 am
See, if Aura was asleep, maybe there's a chance she wouldn't have actually been woken up. Too bad, because she's wide awake, and there's nothing even the Raikage could really do about that. It's later than usual, which might be a talking point as to why she's up at such a time, but she would throw that right back at anyone who'd ask such a ridiculous question, because it's very obvious. This obvious fact is that she's been worried sick about poor Nobo, as she could have sworn he promised to be home early today rather than now. Such a shame it was for this to occur, because she had so much planned for him, to show him much more than she has up until now, in order to make a better case for her upcoming moment of maturity in the day to follow.

Maybe he doesn't realize it, what with his inebriated mind, but even this blind woman remembers every single detail of what she has done today. After finishing a final bit of training with the Deputy, Ichigo, she came right back home to get the Kage's quarters even spiffier and cleaner than normal. Ever since she's lived here, she took on the responsibility of housekeeping to show appreciation without words, as words always seemed to meet a brick wall with the hulking man. The more confidence she grew, the less of a mess she'd make from her unfortunate sightless condition, until messes became a void of filth, to actually being clean, and downright spotless. That's why the layout is practically perfect, without anything important being meddled with in a hazardous way. One would be amiss to not mention the remaining scents of immaculate food wafting around as well, though at this point in time, whatever she decided to make is probably stored away for eating later.

So, what exactly does he expect her to say when he walks in, drenched the filth known as alcohol, with the heavy steps of one with a burdened mind? Whatever he thought, perhaps it's that she'd at least be angry. Yet, this isn't what happens at all. At first, there's a pause, a little gasp of surprise as the girl hears him enter. The tension in the air is so palpable you could slit it with a knife, and nothing is said for what feels like days, when it was really only a few seconds... until the woman stood up. When she's standing, she makes her way quickly to Noboru, her dear Kage, her savior, reduced to little more than shambles in comparison, and despite that her arms open up, offering him her embrace. Even if she's upset, she knows enough to figure out some real shenanigans have gone down, and she won't put her idea of a date in front of his face when he could be potentially in need of comfort. 

"If you do not want to say anything... then come here, hide in my darkness instead of yours. I missed you."

Word Count Tracker:

Remika likes this post

Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:54 pm
Seldom did he feel like the right thing had been done. His hands were meant to destroy, and what little he created came through destruction. When cooking, he would cut and dice, slice and part, apply heat or serve cold. When smithing, he would melt and mold, fray and hammer. Whether coated in fat, refuse or blood, his hands had always been a means of destruction. Except when he held her.

Two years ago, on the fateful night at an abandoned outpost, he carried her frail frame through the great oak doors of the relic by the sea. Then his hands saved, perhaps for the first time. Carrying her to the village and taking her under his wing to help her rehabilitate, to have a place to stay, he had developed a fatherly relation with her. Then, why did it feel so wrong?

He had promised her he would be home earlier today, perhaps having felt that’s what she wanted to hear. But the day – no, his own mind – plotted against him, poisoning his thoughts with doubt and conspiracy, while he poisoned his body with sake to calm the nerves. By the time he was supposed to leave, he could only bear to walk to the Drunken Kage, to make justice to its name. What deranged thoughts might’ve gone through his sober head, that this lass, or rather, this woman, would be interested in him.

It was not for lack of trying. Though unable to realize it at first, he had seen what he felt were signs. Nevertheless, he was never sure of what they could be, and he would resume being morose and taciturn. Even the way she acted, turning his house into a home, had always been seen as a means of thanking the man, not as a means of showing affection. What use could he be to her? He was a wanted man, whether he liked it or not. He could not afford to put her under any unnecessary risks. For whatever reason, this devolved into the creation of the twins; surely, that’s what he was missing in his life, that made him feel this much anguish. But that served only to exacerbate his unhealthy mental condition, when the clones reflected every doubt and fear he had.

And now, here he was. Drenched in his sweat, smeared with foreign blood, a broken man looking at the beacon of hope he refused to face so far. The house was, of course, immaculate, save for his intrusion now. The smell of a delicacy floated in the air, a meal he missed due to his own stubbornness. And Aura, sightltess, yet a sight for his sore eye. His hand hesitantly moved to his face to remove the eyepatch, as he did so often, to be able to see her with his two eyes. She got up after a gasp – maybe surprise, maybe he woke her up, and moved towards him, with open arms. He did not understand.

She makes her way to him quickly, and with open arms, offers him solace, and a sense of belonging. The redhead wants to recoil, ashamed of himself, of how he felt, yet his feet move forward, and his strong arms slowly wrap around her frame as he lowers his head to her shoulder, looking behind her. When did the house become so blurry?

“I…” Never one for words, or rather, one who detested speech, he now had so much he wanted to tell her. How cruel, then, that words would escape him in his time of need. Instead, he allowed his hands to rest against her, holding her closer to him, feeling her warmth and scent play with his senses, and he lowered his head to hide it against her shoulder. How long had it been since he had felt this?

What could even be this?

Intimacy?

Affection?

He dared not think it.

“I’m sorry” was all he could muster.
------------
WC: 657
TWC: 844

Remika likes this post

Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen

Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:56 pm
This man, covered in foreign fluid and wracked with shame, could only give the satisfaction of an apology. That's more than enough for Aura to accept, and she squeezes her savior tighter, keeping his face planted firmly against her torso so he could feel the same safety she has felt in his arms for the past two years. No one would protect him, and she knows it, so she has chosen that will be her goal. For all of the personal reasons she wants to be a kunoichi, one of her strongest is precisely to make sure she can guard Noboru with her life, without simply being a pathetic martyr. The Will of Lightning coursed through her veins, despite her unknown origins, and she would smite those who oppose anyone she cares about without even a second thought. That is a promise she has made to herself on many an occasion... but this could be what her closest companion needs to hear, in his moment of weakness. There'd be no other time to express her truest feelings and concerns, she feels.

"Apology accepted, milord," she calmly began, before lightly pushing his head away, just so she can tilt his chin up for him to look up at her face. Her free hand goes in front of her silver crown, and with little hesitation, she tugs the useful contraption off of herself, tossing it to the couch behind them. Now he had a clear view of those beautiful, endless void of a pair of eyes she has, cloudy blue like the skies above them. Though she cannot make eye contact, she knew that he had a fondness for this, and she still considered it sensual to a degree as well, now that she regularly hides her peepers. From here, she continues her speech, her fingers brushing slickened hair off of the broken man's face, and lightly caressing his cheek.

"I have a confession to make. I'm sure you have your own, but you cannot tell me yet... that is why I've decided to go first. You need to know how much you mean to me, Noboru." Closing the distance between them both, she presses her forehead against his own, now holding his face tenderly with both hands. Her cool palms are in clear contrast to his warmth. "Living here with you, for the past two years... has been the greatest moments of my entire life. Sometimes, I know we had disagreements on how much I should be able to do, despite my age, and because of my condition, but it was... so much better than where I came from. There's more to what happened before we met, that I don't want to disclose right now, but the bottom of the line is... you saved my life, not just directly, but completely and utterly. I wouldn't have the opportunity to be a kunoichi tomorrow, if it weren't for you... I wouldn't be able to read so much, were it not for you. My hands wouldn't be able to ever hold someone else's, or to analyze their faces, without you. I couldn't even cook, or clean, or meet new people, or walk properly, if you hadn't decided to swoop me out of my cell on that fateful night. Sure... you could say that, all of this is possible only because I didn't die. But, no, that isn't all there is to it. You did more than just prevent my death; you created a new life, with the very hands you claim can only kill, break, and decimate. On that note..."

Now their noses are touching, and she's hugging him now instead of holding his face, so they can be a little more comfortable. Her palms stroke along his back in a comforting manner, continuing to try and console him as she talks. "That is why I choose to become a shinobi. I choose it to live my new life to its best... to help everyone in need, to broaden my horizons, to become strong so I can save the little girls and boys that are like I used to be... and above all else... to protect you. I live in darkness eternally, but you are the fire I will guard, even if I cannot see it. You do not have to be alone... my deepest love is yours. I want you to accept it, but it is your choice. We should keep each other safe, and give our best to not just each other, but everyone else, so we can be whole. I won't let you drown in sake and despair anymore. Please, let me be more than just the eighteen year old you happened to take under your wing, so long ago... let me be Aura, the strongest woman you'll ever know, and your closest confidant. Let me help you, and help yourself. Please. As a bonus, if you can accept all of that... I'll kiss you."

Word Count Tracker:

Remika likes this post

Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:30 pm
In her arms, he felt safe.

It was a feeling he cherished.

Seldom did he feel weak. However, his only security was the swiftness of his strikes, the brutality of his impact, and the sharpness of his tools. Born of a relaxed violence, the mindset was one of murder at any time.

Not with her. With her, his relaxation was pure. He yearned for her presence, he ached for her touch. In this moment, his troubled mind flooded with endorphins, and the shame and regret he felt became a cloud of confusion.

By what right did this woman have this effect on the Storm Lord?

Woman. So much of his time he had thought of her as a child, a girl, frail and weak, he refused to see what had been before his eyes all this time: a tough woman, resilient, doing whatever it took to grow. And he had refused to accept this.

Apology accepted, milord, and Noboru’s eyes were pressed shut. How could she forgive him still? Why wasn’t she mad at him? Why did she accept him with his faults and flaws? She pushed his face away from her shoulder, while removing her crown to reveal her beautiful broken eyes. He could not explain how much he liked to gaze upon her naked face, yet she was as beautiful as a full moon against the starry sky. His breath picked up, and surely, she would pick up on that. A cold hand brushed his slick hair away from his face, caressing his cheek. He leans into it, the touch sending a jolt of light through his nerves, and he is glad she can’t distinguish the salt of his sweat from that of the dropped tears. She has a confession to make.

Noboru gazes upon her pools of crystalized ice as she speaks, gazing at him vaguely in the sad but cute way she does, and as she does so she leans in to press her forehead to his. Heat drains from his face, and he feels calm, her voice a lullaby. But how could he mean so much to her?

The confession is profound, and it echoes in his mind, a rippling effect, each new word a drop of rain upon the lake of his mind, she speaks of these being the best years of her life, his lips curl in a weak smile, and brings back particular memories with each new mention, played in slow motion and from the edge of his perception. From everything he had ever done, all the guilt he suppressed and accepted as a part of his vocation, his destructive hands had saved a life.

Their noses touch. Electricity courses through his body as a rampaging bolt of lightning through an Autumn storm, accentuated by her hug and back rubs. Noboru doesn’t know how to let himself feel this, but he can’t break away, couldn’t even if he tried. Instead… he accepts it. His own hands stay on her back, and as she hugs him, he pulls her in close, and he can almost feel the motion of her lips as she speaks, so close they are. When she announces she wants to become a shinobi herself, he can’t act surprised. So far, the emotions have been drained out of him, and he can only feel calm. With a role model such as Noboru, it’s no wonder she too wants to protect others. And she wants to protect him. An inspired sentiment. His beacon of hope called upon him, beseeching him to accept her not as the girl he took in, but as the woman she had become.

For the first time in years, his mind became sharp as a razor, clear as the starry mooned sky she was to him. There is a moment of silence. His hand traveled up her back, holding her to him, while the other stayed on the low of her back. Their lips brush softly as he leans in and whispers “I do”, he presses his lips to hers, cold and yet soft and inviting, in a passionate kiss. He breaks away momentarily, gazing upon her eyes even if she can’t return the gesture. “I held you… us… back, for long enough. If you’ll take me, I’ll be yours. If you give yourself to me, I’ll make you mine.” He closed his eyes and kissed her again, a gentle peck on her lips. What an intoxicating feeling, how it opened up his lungs and vitalized his body. “We’ll grow together. As ninja, as people.”

“I love you, Aura.”

-------
WC: 762
TWC: 1606

Remika likes this post

Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:39 pm
Years of bonding, discussion and training have finally culminated into this moment, of which Aura has fantasized for as long as she can remember. A spot in her heart, reserved purely for Noboru, has blossomed into a sea of frosted lilies that has become her acceptance into adulthood. There's no turning back now, nor could she be the staunch pacifist she thought she'd be when she was young and naïve. While love and forgiveness will serve her well, at the end of the day, she knows the path of being a fully fledged woman and kunoichi will be one of hardship, of deception, violence and conspiracy. It'll all be fine, so long as she has the fire she guards close to her heart; as long as she had this man that put down his mitts of war, in order to save her and let her become the woman she is today, she knows it'll all work out. In the light of the day, in the dark of the night, whether or not she could see it is irrelevant, when they can protect each other.

Their first kiss was unexpected, at least in how it starts. Slowly it became more passionate, and she couldn't help but curl her toes with glee. Even when she tastes the alcohol on his breath, she could tell he wasn't being influenced by it anymore, the emotions of their moment too strong for such vile substances to sour it. A gentle hand glides along his hair while they smooched, and she blushed redder than she ever has, almost as if their embrace brought her warmth. Nothing has ever made her feel this way before, and she was most definitely excited to see where this leads. But, their kissing breaks, for her dear Noboru himself to declare what he'll do for her, now that she was the woman, Aura, instead of the pathetic girl he picked up two years ago in those very hands that held her so close. A wide smile is on her face, and for nothing more than a moment, it's like the sky in her eyes sparkled with the stars outside. Adding onto her pleads, he mentioned they would grow as shinobi, too. What a delight this night turned out to be, original plans be damned!

After his second peck, she giggles and clutches him tight, maybe a few tears welling up in her eyes. So lovely it felt to hear him say 'I love you'. The most heartfelt, meaningful statement he could have made right now, in the fewest of words. Such was his style, and maybe that's part of the reason she loved him so much. His lack of talking made him a great listener, and now that their journeys from this day forward can finally intertwine, that'll only serve to keep this relationship going strong. Taking a moment to digest all what happened, and feeling herself suddenly drained from all the emotional weights lifted off of them both, she lets out a quiet yawn and lays her face right against his chest, clinging onto him, as if expecting him to pick her up. She didn't want to fall asleep just yet, but there was no stopping it from happening to either of them. Instead, she'll make sure they can have a nice time even when unconscious, snuggled in each other's arms. Her smile as wide as can be, she raises her hands up to gingerly caress her newly made lover's face, and tugs at his shirt's sleeve with the other, before pointing over towards the bedrooms. True love, finally.

"I love you too... lets go to sleep, in your bed. We've both got a long day tomorrow."

[Fade to Black. EXIT.]

Word Count Tracker:

Claims:

Remika likes this post

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:29 pm
Approved
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:12 pm
Even in the dark of the room, he could tell her cheeks had color, he could feel the warmth of it against his skin, such was the disparity. The smile she gave him made his heart swell, he felt as though the pieces that tumbled down his broken psyche finally fell back into space, and tonight, after spiraling so close to total loss of control, he finally found stillness within himself, in the arms of the woman he could now freely admit to love. She leans onto him, giggling contently, and soon enough follows a yawn, as if the emotional rollercoaster the two went through in such a tight space of time had been enough to bring the entirety of the day crashing down on the lovers. When she tugs at him, a wide smile on her face and a hand pointing at the bedroom, he just nods at her suggestion. His hand circles her frame and goes under her knee, picking her off the floor with ease, carrying her like a bride to his – no, their bed.

A bride. What a thought.
-----
/exit
WC: 183
TWC: 1789
140 towards Soft Wind Blowing, previous work done here
1649 towards Raijin Style: Drum Strike Deployed Switching specific mastery, making new total 1649/3750

Remika likes this post

Nagisa Honemushi
Nagisa Honemushi
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 4000

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:37 pm