Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Work times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Getting back into the Swing of things (Open) Empty Getting back into the Swing of things (Open)

Sun May 22, 2022 7:52 pm
Raiden had gotten up early as he usually does, but instead of taking a mission today, he knew with up coming exams he needed to get his body back into shape and maybe pick up a new trick or two , he knew that while he was rated as being more dangerous than most of the other competitors, did not mean they could not out pace him. He needed to make a early impression on the genin of the village, one to let them know exactly what he was about.

Raiden took his sword with him to the training grounds, his headband daggling next to it. When he got to the training grounds he would start off with a good amount of cardio, running and even some swimming to help cool off a bit. Getting out of the water, his long hair matted down, he wore his signiture black sleeves held on by barely any cloth between them, But his Haka and shoes were off next to the water along with his sword where he would get out at. and without putitng anything on, he would drop down on the beach like shore, and began a series of calastenics to help increase his lean muscles even more. He was a swordsman, he needed fast muscles not strong and big muscles. He had the water slowly evaporating from his body as he increased his body temperature with his work out, and before long the water from the lake would become sweat, and when he was ready he picked up his sword and walked over to one of the training dummies. He would take a stance between two of them, and with a sheathed sword would begin a series of swings, one of the martial arts world would call this a Kata, a series of movements he practiced daily, he had broken that routine for some time, but he was now going to start it up again. It felt familiar but also stranger, it was to long since his last training day.

He had not done anything of the sort like this since he met Yaju Hayate. Thinking back to that day made Raiden start going through the Kata harder and faster against the pair of Dummies he stood between, hitting both and acting like he was dodging while subsiqutially setting up his next series of blows to the dummy he aimed for at the time, meanwhile he would kick a leg out at the other dummy as if to ward off a second attacker. His experience let him know there was almost more then a single attacker and he must train for that. He would continue his Kata several times over, going through about fifty steps per Kata, before he would stand between the two breathless. Than in a quick and solid slash with his Katana, he drew the blade and in a circular motion cut the heads off both of the dummies before quickly resheathing his sword.

Raiden had been studying the Samurai of the land of iron, this was where he had most of his technique from, he was not stealthy but rather just fast and powerful. he stood there for a moment holding the sword in his hand. He knew how deadly the sword was and how to use it, he would not take a life he did not mean to with a sword, his fist however he swore would never take another life ever again. This was what made him pick up the sword in the first place.

Raiden at this time would take a moment to look around to see if anyone was around at the time.

wc 610
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 44500

Getting back into the Swing of things (Open) Empty Re: Getting back into the Swing of things (Open)

Sun May 22, 2022 10:09 pm
Hinoishi woke up excited to get on with his day. He woke up from an explicit dream about the sword in the armory. It called out to him, Hinoishi knew that he needed to wield the blade and see what was going on. He had never felt the presence of the blade before in his 15 years of living with the armory next to his room. Hinoishi's father was no longer an active ninja, his armory consisted of mainly spoils of war and missions from being a vagabond Shinobi. Hinoishi walks over to the armory. The door glowed with a red aura. Hino felt the presence of the blade behind it, and finally, he heard the whispers. The blade whispered through the cracks of the door, the red aura glowing stronger with black around it as well. Hinoishi got over himself and his moment of fear. He walked up to the door and opened it. the pressure from the blade came straight at him without resistance. Hinoishi stumbled one step back on his left foot. He planted his foot and pushed forward, walking to the blade sitting on the katana-stand next to the many weapons and pieces of armor and random shinobi gadgets. As Hinoishi took each step the pressure of the blade grew greater pushing him back harder. Hinoishi finally, after struggling for 25 seconds straight he grabs hold of the blade with his left hand. The pressure from the blade ceased as Hinoishi took the bade in both hands. He grabbed hold of the hilt and unsheathed the blade. the blade was normal on one side and had a crimson serated swordbreaker edge on the spine of the blade, he sheathed the blade. Hinoishi quickly grabbed the two cloth pieces that samurai use for there kimono's in order to hold the katana's. Hinoishi tied the belts around his hip and placed the blade in between the two belts. Hinoishi unsheathed the blade and pointed it in the air. The blade spoke to him, whispers at first then louder, and louder. it spoke out in a loud deep voice "Uramasa!". Hinoishi brought the blade down,"okay, okay, okay, I Hinoishi Uchiha wield the blade Uramasa!" Hinoishi looked at the kanji inscriptions on the inside of the blade, it read, 燃える赤い決意 translating to "Moeru Akai Ketsui" wich translate to "Burning Red Resolve". Hinoishi sheaths the blade and imediatly walks to the training grounds. before his departure Hinoishi hears whispers from Uramasa, "place me upon my stand and go without me, you can weild me without needing to carry me". Hinoishi found this confusing but listened to his blade. Before placing Uramasa on the stand, he infused his chakra into it knowing it would come in handy in for Uramasa's ability. Hinoish makes his way to the training grounds. He see's a shinobi training there like himself. Hinoishi watches as he looks around, Hinoishi steps up and says, Hi, I'm Hinoishi..." Hinoishi stops himself in his tracks and realizes that he is from the uchiha clan, a clan who's eyes are highly valued. Hinoishi thught of a name on his feet. "sorry, i'm Hinoishi Nensho-Akai-Kaiketsu, a mouth full I know, you can call me Hino, I see you're a swords man would you like to spar, or show me some moves I just recieved a new sword i'm excited to try out". Hoping the shinobi would be confused at the fact that Hinoishi had no katana but the cloth belts to hold one. "ahhh yes,the lack of a sword thats whats so cool about this one, check this out" Hinoishi takes a step back and claps his hands together. Hinoishi puts his hand in a pist and hammers it to the ground. When Hinoishi raises his hand from the ground a crimson red hilt follows erecting from the ground. Hinoishi grabs hold of the blade and raises it from the ground, but not out of the sheath. Hinoishi holds the sheath and slides it into his belt, Hinoishi unsheaths the blade presnting it to the shinobi as he walks towards him making sure to look friendly to make a friend. "The blade is called Uramasa, it summoned me an dgave me the ability to summon and desummon it at will with only a little bit of chakra cost". He continues, "The spine of the blade is a crimson red with sword breaker serations, I dont know if it has the potential to be a sword breaker, but i excited to try it out, I have learned a bukijutsu technique to use before using this blade but i am excited to use the two in tandem, what do you say?".

wc-777
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Getting back into the Swing of things (Open) Empty Re: Getting back into the Swing of things (Open)

Thu May 26, 2022 11:55 pm
Right as Raiden looked towards the entrance of the training grounds, He would notice the boy who was joining him. At which time Raiden would turn fully to take a full stance towards him, The boy started to introduce himself paused part way through and than began again. Raiden noted it was odd, He knew there was plenty of hunted clans out in the world. However he was not one to hunt any, He enjoyed his own clan and still had plenty to find out about it. Raiden would note the boy pulling the sword from the ground, and he noted the build of it. Raiden would begin to speak Names Raiden Ametsuchi, Do not worry, I noted the pause, I wont dig for the true name, I will accept however to call you Hinoishi" Raiden left it at that for the time being until the boy spoke again.

He would nod and speak again "Very well, I may have a thing or two to teach you, just try not to break my sword if you do not mind, would hate to take yours as collateral" At that moment Raiden would take a stance, His favored leg stepping back and he crouched at the knees slightly, with this sword being placed at his hip on the back side of his stance, His other hand would grab the handle of the sword and he would nod symbolizing he was ready and he waited for the boy to get into his ready stance. He would show the boy in just a moment exactly how powerful of a swordsman he was.

twc- 880
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 44500

Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:11 pm
Hinoishi listens and gets ready to train when suddenly a loud dinging is heard from his tool pouch. He go to grab the noise making object and realizes it was his kitchen alarm that he completely forgot about."Sorry I got to go, really sorry about this." Hinoishi sprints off.

wc-49
twc-826

[exiting thread, will make claims soon]
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 21390

Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:20 pm
Approving hinoishi exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum