Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

What did we just do?! [P, Guren] - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we just do?! [P, Guren]

Tue May 31, 2022 1:19 pm

sOB06LD.png
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE

Suika could hear the loud screams and giggles coming from her and Guren’s room; knowing that the children had found their father by himself and took the opportunity to surprise him. She couldn’t help the smile across her face as she sipped the coffee from her mug… It was a sound that she certainly wouldn’t ever get use to. Suika inhaled deeply as she thought longer on her life with the twins and Guren…

Her mind wondering about what life would be like once the chamber opened for them… Her worries and concerns for her children… What things would mean for Guren and herself. She couldn’t help but wish that the chamber would never open, but that certainly wouldn’t be a life for her children… She couldn’t bring herself to think of the solitude that her children were already experiencing.

She would lift her eyes to glance towards the twins and Guren as they entered the kitchen; watching as the twins made their quick detour to the dining room table to quickly devour their breakfast. Her heart filled with joy watching this; her eyes scanning as her children’s appetite never seemed to amaze her.

Smiling as Guren would embrace her; she came to enjoy his touch more than she ever thought possible. “It certainly is hard to believe in just a short period of time, this will be all over… And we’ll have to return to our lives from before.” She whispered, not wanting the children to hear. She couldn’t help but feel sorrow towards the ending of their time in the chamber… Their lives had been this for so long… It just didn’t seem possible for her to picture it any other way.

My only regret is perhaps…” She paused thinking; of course, she once had many regrets, most of those were no longer important to, she had grown to forgive herself for her previous feelings of ill regard. But sometimes; old feelings would peak back up – she was able to move past those feelings and shrugging them off most of the time.

Suika turned her head to look in Guren’s eyes, “Perhaps my only regret would be, that we only have two children.” She would smirk, giving the man a small wink as she turned her head back towards the twins. “Life after…” She whispered for a moment, pondering on the question. It had certainly been something she had spent many hours thinking about it, what would life be like after; how would things change? Would they even change?

She certainly hoped that things would remain relatively the same… and yet; at the same time during these past days, Suika had almost all but forgotten that Guren was the Lord Third… She herself, a jounin of Sunagakure… She had become so self-absorbed in their little family, forgetting all of the outside world.

Suika pressed her lips together tightly, the last eight days, or eight years even so, she had spent living with, sleeping with, raising children with and performing duties as if she and Guren were like a married couple. This was something she had become accustomed to. She couldn’t imagine going back to her small apartment; let alone how the children would handle if the pair just split. More than anything, she wished to keep her family happy; and her children sheltered from the cruelty of the outside world.

And yet Suika was uneasy to answer the man… She didn’t know how he felt, did he want this to continue as she did? She took a moment to inhale deeply, her eyes falling back onto Guren as she bit her bottom lip lightly; “Part of me worries.” She would state, moving her right hand to place on his cheek, “I worry for our children, the cruelty of the outside world… How they will adapt. How the village will adapt to us returning after ten days of being missing… How things will change once we return.” She paused; her eyes glancing down; although her hand still on his cheek as she continued to speak.

I fear that… Things will become crazy once again, and we’ll lose this… Lose this perfect piece of happiness we created, but I know this time must end…” She sighed softly, “I hope that things don’t change between us, Guren.” She would raise her head once again, returning her gaze towards the man. “I’m not exactly sure what these feelings are… Their queer to me, different in so many different ways… And sometimes I don’t know how I should react to them.

She paused, staring into his eyes, part of her wanted to be blunt, another part of her worried for being blunt, which was unusual for the woman. Suika, the stone cold, the unnerving; the same Suika who once murdered without mercy, the same woman who would poison entire villages, and not think twice about it. Suika was different… Far different of a person than she was when she first entered…

I do know that whatever this is… Between us?” She questioned for a moment, knowing that he didn’t have the answer to the question either, as they had never questioned what this was between them. “I don’t want this to change… I wish for us to remain the same.” She could feel the hotness against her own cheeks, the light pink color flashing across her face as she lowered her hand from his face. Partly in fear of what he had to say to her.

Suika would given Guren time to answer, if he even did answer, before turning her attention to the children; Michio and Chiyoko brining their plates to the sink, “Thank you Momma! It was so good!” Chiyoko would smile towards her mother; the small girl reminded Suika of when she was a child, the pain from her past would sometimes arise when she looked towards her daughter; but never something she allowed to affect her. Suika was hunted for her abilities, Chiyoko would never have to face that kind of life. Michio, almost identical to his father in so many ways, would place his place in after his sister, “Thank you Ma.

Suika would nod gently towards the children, “Why don’t you to go and play while your father and I clean up the kitchen? I have a few surprises for you two today.” She smiled towards the children, waving them off, “Happy Birthday my angels!” She would call after them as the pair would take off running towards the training room… Much like their mother, their schedule never changed, even in the event of their birthday.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 1100
Total WC 5332
Total WC Needed 0000/0000
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Chakra Sensory The user can sense forms of chakra not currently suppressed or capable of being sensed within a 5-meter radius of their position passively. Those with this skill can memorize chakra signatures for 2,000 words while they are in the chakra's presence to be memorized.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Tastes so good, makes a grown man cry
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

What did we just do?! [P, Guren] - Page 2 Empty Re: What did we just do?! [P, Guren]

Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:49 am
Guren could relate to the unease in Suika's speech and tone, regarding the future and returning to the life they had lived. When she would say that, the Kazekage could only help but think to himself on what exactly that would mean. Now he not only had a village to look out for, but a family too. And though he was more than accepting of this, and even embraced it, he couldn't help but think that potential enemies would now have a way to exploit him. All that would mean was that he would have to get stronger, and ensure that his family did the same. Yet the man hoped that this would not change the family dynamic, and would attempt to allow their love to continue to flourish. Suika would continue, admitting her regret had been that they only had two children. Guren couldn't help but laugh in return, thinking on how tempted he was to up the score just moments ago. Seemed as if Suika had been in a similar mood. But after her light jab, she'd allude to her response on laugh after. Guren had already been pondering this for quite some time, yet the conversation had never came up. 

Finally, she had admitted her fears. Of their children being accepted, and potentially of their family drifting. The woman would go on to elaborate she was even unsure of what her own feelings were, particularly for Guren, yet she did not want them to flee. And Guren had felt the same.

"Suika, my feelings for you existed before this chamber. And they will live on long after. I do not know, nor do I care how the outside world will accept our children. They are strong, stronger than most their age. Not just physically, but mentally as well. And they know their parents and are loved, something that I could not say for myself. But because of those things, they will develop and prosper more than what I have in my lifetime. I have thought on this matter a bit, and would like to pick your brain. Perhaps we should all live together in Sunagakure. As a proper family. Take your time to decide on that, I do not want to pressure you..."

With his offer, Michio and Chiyoko would sprint into the kitchen. They'd thank their mother for the meal, then she would offer them to play with their father. "Yes, happy birthday my loves." Guren would echo after Suika. He'd then lead them outside of the home and head towards the training room. Their consistent training had been a strict regiment that Guren and Suika had agreed upon. They wanted to catalyze their development as shinobi, and urge on their growth. Thus the twins had spent the majority of their life training. It was amazing. For Guren and Suika had managed to teach their children a lifetime of education and experience in a matter of days. Their composure and capabilities demonstrated that. And so as Guren would spend some hours pushing them, they'd be well adapted to this. And in this particular session, Michio would awaken his Ketsuryugan. It had come to a shock to Guren, as achieving this at age eight had been remarkable. But the bright red eyes that his son looked up at him with were beautiful and pure. It had reminded him of what he once was, before his experiments and surgeries he performed on himself. 

"What a present to yourself..." Guren said aloud to Michio. He had been proud, as it had seemed that Chiyoko had been developing at a quicker pace than the boy. She had already been proficient in ice release, just like her mother. So this was quite a milestone in the Kazekage's eyes.

Guren would go on to describe to the boy how to activate and deactivate his eyes at will. Encouraging him to deactivate them now so that he didn't expel too much chakra. Michio would listen, and after some additional hours of training the trio would depart from the training rooms. "Alright, go take your showers and freshen up then see your mother. She has something for you both." Guren commanded. Oftentimes he had difficulties separating himself as Kazekage from himself as a father, and sometimes his tone or dialogue would reflect that. But he had attempted at doing better with this, just sometimes it had bled out a bit. In the meantime, Guren himself would go on to shower, freshen up, then report to the dining room just as he had instructed the children to.

WC = 762. TWC = 4956
Remika
Citizen

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:40 am

sOB06LD.png
SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE

The woman would listen, hanging onto every word that Guren would say, the mention of feelings for her having existed before the chamber were something that she had found shocking. Not in the sense that she never had an idea, she knew that her version of ‘teasing’ the Third would be more ‘flirting’ than anything else — even during those times he had just been the deputy; and she was simply reacting to situations at hand.

But she wouldn’t respond to his words… Not right away; she would take the time to think. Many choices and many options in line with the opening of the chamber. She had a lot to think of; from her own ideals to the life she had become accustomed to.

As she worked steadily on the twins birthday cake, and custom presents for the children, she worked in silence. Eerie silence as she thought of the future, thought of the set backs a family would cause both Guren and herself, as now their innocent children — untouched by the cruelty of the world — would enter it soon enough.

She thought about the different circumstances that would foretell their future. As she moved along the kitchen, every now and again hearing small foot steps run along the hallway for bathroom breaks, snacks and excitement for their surprise, often trying to take peaks into the kitchen to see what was happening.

Suika found herself finally finished and prepared for their birthday meal and cake, she would move herself along the kitchen towards the dining table; taking a seat while she focused herself on her own chakra — she wanted to create something special for both of the children, something that they could carry with them… She knew exactly what this would be.

As she sat there, her chakra flowing seamlessly; the woman would place her her hands together; the air chilling around her quickly as she would begin to move her hands slowly apart, two unique and vastly different snowflakes slowly growing between her hands as she raised them; her icy blue eyes starring intensely at them.

Once the snowflakes were fully formed, perfect and complete; the woman would inhale deeply, focusing her chakra on her breath as she slowly let the below freezing cold air escape her lips against the flakes, perma freezing them, intertwining them with her chakra and love. These flakes remaining so long as Suika remained alive. Tied to her very soul; the soft blueish glow bright so long as it was close in distance to her. When she wasn’t near, these small flakes would be white; similar to her own snowflake necklace around her neck; the only thing she had of her own parents; the dull flake now a white metal instead of the ice it once was.

It served as a reminder to Suika; the night she lost her own parents, the once blue hue of the flake going out as she ran from the cottage, escaping her own death. This would serve the same for her own children. Knowing that so long as the flake remained frozen — their mother remained alive, the moment the flake would glow, it would give her children the knowledge she was close.

With a gentle care, she would take a thin twine and tie it around each flake, turning them into necklaces; with the intent of replacing those twine ropes with proper metal chains.

With Chiyoko coming into her own power of ice release, Suika would plan on teaching her daughter this same technique, and with the hope that someday Michio would be able to yield the same power someday, just as their daughter someday gaining the power of their father. She smiled, taking and placing each flake in a separate box; tying a small bow around each box as she placed them on the twins respective place setting at the table.

Suika would return to her seat, thinking for several moments; pressing her lips together tightly as she found herself smiling… Once again she would pull another box, repeating the steps one more time, creating a third and final flake. For later use.

Suika would smile as the children would come running in after their showers, their father following shortly after; they would finish their birthday celebrations, open their gifts and be sent to bed. Another successful birthday.

She had hoped the children’s awe of their presents we’re as accurate as they made it seem… Of course Suika wanted to be able to give them more; proper presents children their age would want — but as they remained within the chambers; it would be impossible. She had many plans of spoiling the twins once the doors open.

As Suika stood in the bedroom, staring into the mirror once again, her eyes scanning her own body; she hadn’t changed much; she still appeared youthful, much like her 18 year old self, when she first entered the chamber, her body slightly more full than it had been before; she still felt… Indifferent about her appearance; her hips appeared a little larger, thanks to childbirth — her breasts more full, another thanks to childbirth. Her stomach, once completely flat, had now gained a tiny roundness to it. Her head, slightly tilted as she starred at herself; her long white hair cascaded around her almost nude body, the black undergarments tugging against her skin tightly.

She would move her right hand to touch her stomach, cupping around the small pouch of skin; thinking back to the morning she woke to find a rather large surprise. She would let out a short sigh; the empty space, the flutter of the kicks was something she missed, the time moving so fast, being unable to truly enjoy those small moments; the moments of the small faces, the learning curves and little hands and feet.

Suika would glance towards the third box she had placed on the bed; her eyes and facial expressions softening as she smiled; she knew what she had to do; what her heart wanted her to do. Even if the struggle of her mentality telling her otherwise.

She would move to the desk in the room, taking a seat as she took out a piece of paper and pen as she began writing. Words didn’t come naturally to Suika — especially if they contained true emotions behind them. But she wanted to convey this message to Guren in the best way possible.

And so she would write;

I've never been this close to anyone or anything, Every time our eyes meet… This feeling inside me is almost more than I can take. When you touch me, I can feel how much you love me… And it just blows me away. I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. With our family together, stronger than ever. It still feels like the first time; and I want to continue to explore this… My choice, is you. Our children, our family.

She would look down at the paper, her stomach almost queasy from the feeling of the words written. But these were her feelings. Raw and real; she would fold the paper, and write “To Guren” on the top of it; placing the paper against her lips, leaving a print of her lips against the paper as she stood and walked over to the box; placing it on top of the box. Inside of the box was a third snowflake, intertwined with her chakra, just like her children — he to would have one. Something special and something she had never given to anyone besides their children.

And with that Suika would turn to go to the training room; full of feelings and emotions; she wanted to find a release.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 1297
Total WC 6,629
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Chakra Sensory The user can sense forms of chakra not currently suppressed or capable of being sensed within a 5-meter radius of their position passively. Those with this skill can memorize chakra signatures for 2,000 words while they are in the chakra's presence to be memorized.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:45 am
Now in the dining room, Guren watched as the children had opened their presents and been thrilled by the uniquely crafted gifts Suika prepared. They enjoyed their cake, and their special day. Though in the chamber everyday was their birthday, they nonetheless were appreciative of the efforts that their mother had gone to so that they would feel special. Guren thought deeply on this and what it meant to him. These were things he had never experienced, and did not have a grasp on how to give to his children. It was fascinating to see how simply parenthood came to Suika. To him, it was almost like overseeing the growth of two shinobi whom he cared for and loved. But the concept of being a father, and doing fatherly things, was something that would take time for Guren to learn. More than just eight or nine days. Still though he had enough know how to understand that all kids needed a proper night's rest. So after the celebrations, he'd take the twins to their beds and tuck them in for the night. Following this, he'd tidy up the dining room and kitchen so it was something the parents wouldn't have to worry about later. As he did so, he heard the sounds of Suika's footsteps approaching, and then departing. Judging by the sound of it, she had been going towards the direction of the training room. What a shame, she had just missed the session that Guren had with Michio and Chiyoko had. But this may have been to her benefit, as sometimes it was better to simply train alone. 

Guren would head off to their shared bedroom, and as he entered his eyes would fall upon a box on the bed with a note atop of it. He'd laugh softly to himself, as it seemed as if the crafty kunoichi had come up with a present for Guren himself. Walking towards the bed, he'd grab ahold of the note once near it and wear a tender smile once seeing the lip prints upon it. He'd glide his fingers over top of the print, then use them to unfold the note and read its contents. And with that, he'd have all the confirmation he needed. He'd fold the note once more, raise it to his nose to breathe in the faint scent it had, then tuck it into the confines of his floral yukata which hung in the room's closet. Returning to the box, the kazekage would open it and see a snowflake necklace identical to that which Suika made for the twins. Without a second thought he'd grab it from the box, raise it over his head, and allow it to hang from his neck. It glowed a soft blue hue, and though cold to the touch, was oddly warming against his own skin. 

Guren then left from the room, dressed in his pinstriped lounge wear which matched his unique shinobi fatigues, and head towards the training room. He'd open the door lightly, and creep into it not wishing to disturb the woman. For a while, he'd simply watch Suika train as he had realized he had never actually see the woman in the heat of battle. He admired her form, precision, and technique. It was affirmation of her role as a Sunagakure jounin. When she'd conclude it, Guren would warmly call out to her. "How goes your training?" in attempt to break the ice.

WC = 576. TWC = 5532
Remika
Citizen

Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:55 pm

sOB06LD.png
SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE

Suika sensed Guren as he entered the training room; her eyes remaining focused on her training, focusing her mind and body as she went all out; releasing her emotions through the physical activity.

Her eyes finally laying upon Guren as he stood there, his voice warming the room, smiling towards him, as she starred towards the snowflake with the blueish glow to it; a small blush running across her face as she looked down towards the floor for a moment. “It goes well enough, I suppose.” She shrugged slightly, “Learned myself some new tricks, I look forward to teach Chikoyo them.” As she stood there, her mind racing; knowing he had read her letter, and accepted her gift.

I’m glad the children have been so successful with their own abilities, they continue to surprise us everyday.” She paused for a moment; pressing her lips together as she walked up to Guren. Pausing in front of him as she placed her hand on his chest, positioning so her index finger touched the snowflake, “It’s such a silly trinket, but it truly does warm my heart knowing that the children… And you have one.” Her eyes would glance up, the man was far taller than she was; the pair was abnormal in its own right, but yet… The abnormally made them perfect for each other in their own ways.

During the time they had spent together; she can come to realize he was far more laid back and go with the flow than she was, she was more uptight. Her emotions were difficult and raw, unsure how to express them most of the time. To her it felt as if Guren had a better handle on his emotions.

Suika would lower her hand, tracing one of the stripes on his lounge wear, only for a moment as she did. A small smirk across her face. “We only have a few more days in here before return to normal, whatever that will mean for us.” She spoke quietly as she did, “It may be difficult for us to navigate.” As she spoke moving her arms to wrap them around his neck, “You know, it’s never to late to try and make another.” She smirked, teasing the man just as she had done money times before.

We could probably get into a lot of trouble for days, and this time we might just remember it all.” She let out a small giggle; thinking back to their very first night together; and the lack of memory for the actual events, but rather the moment they woke up and onwards.

Of course, in the moment Suika was simply teasing the man, and had little interest in actually having a third child while stuck within the aging chamber. But the act upon making one, she wouldn’t object to.

Over the ‘years’ she had spent with the man, she had grown accustomed to his touch, his scent, his small quirks; the way he sounded in the mornings, the way he laughed, his abilities during training sessions with the twins and sometimes herself. She found herself at times admiring him, even after all this time passed. Discovering something new everyday.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 531
Total WC 7160
Active Skills
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:05 am
It was good to hear that her training had been going well. Guren was unsure if her sudden session was prompted by the written admission of her feelings, but the Chinoike was sure that Suika rarely verbalized how she felt. The same was true for him, and the subject was always touchy. Neither of them naturally understood on how to vocalize their feelings, as a product of their histories, but the important part was that they had tried. Still though, Suika's letter was well received by the Third. It, along with Suika and the children, meant a lot to Guren whether he knew how to express that or not. Nevertheless he was impressed with the fact that amongst those flurry of feelings, the kunoichi was still able to learn new techniques. Her sharp mind and capable body easily withstood the strain from the time machine, and more than likely she came out stronger. The same was true for Guren and the kids, but it was nice to take a step back as Kazekage and see one of his top ranked shinobi continue to push herself.

As she approached him, he'd tightly wrap his hands around her waist. "It's because they've got a good mother and a decent father," he'd slightly laugh off in response to her comment. She'd run her fingers along his body, before landing at the necklace he wore. She called it silly, to which Guren ironically took slight offense to. "Silly?" he questioned, in a soft yet defensive tone, "It's the first gift I've ever received. It's a symbol of you, and what you mean to me. I'd hardly call that silly, Suika. And thank you for it, and the letter. I am glad you feel the same way that I feel about you. I was worried that I scared you off. But hearing that you love me was...what I needed. And I hope you know that I love you too. Our life will be together, short or long. And I wouldn't have it any other way."

He'd embrace the woman, and offer her a kiss if she'd accept. Following this, she teased him. Causing his mind to trail off into the same gutter that landed the pair in this situation in the first place. "Be careful what you wish for. When we live together we may end up...getting really close." he'd slyly say as his hands lowered. But he'd catch himself, and slightly released his hands from Suika. He recalled there was something he wanted to bring up to her, that had crossed his mind when training with the twins.

"I apologize for changing the subject, but there's something I'd like to handle before we leave. The accelerated time chamber is perfect for decreasing the time it takes for wounds to heal and adjusting the body to transplants. As you know, I'm somewhat of an...abomination myself. And I'd like to revert back to original self, meaning I'd like to remove my transplanted organs. This may be gruesome to watch, so you don't need to be here for it. But I wanted to do it out of sight from the twins. Truthfully their, and your own, purity inspired me to want to make a change to myself and way of life..."

With that being said he'd take a couple steps back, remove his shirt, and toss it into the corner of his room. He'd perform a series of hand seals and summon a number of jars before the two. Two would be labeled "Guren", and three would be labeled "Kaguya","Hyuuga", and "Senju". Guren would then walk towards each jar, and unscrew the lids. Following this, Guren would then perform three sets of handseals. The first for the mystical palm aura, which would passively heal him throughout the process. The second, the chakra scalpel which shrouded his right hand. And the third, the chakra anesthetic which shrouded his left hand. Now fully prepared for surgery, he'd look towards Suika and softly smile. "Well, here we go."

He'd maneuver his hands overtop of where his right kidney was. He'd numb the area, then pierce it with his scalpeled hand. Having memorized the human body and performed a number of surgeries, this had been muscle memory to him. He was able to smoothly sever the tissue surrounding the kidney, and remove it from his body. He'd drop the kidney in the Kaguya jar, then reach the same hand into the jar marked Guren. Picking up his old kidney, he'd then maneuver his hand back into his body and place the kidney. Focusing his chakra, the mystical palm aura would restore the tissue around the replaced kidney and heal him quickly. He'd repeat this process, with his left kidney. Once removed, he'd drop the Senju kidney in the respective jar. Focusing his chakra immensely, Guren would force the mystical palm aura to heal the voided kidney. In place another would originate and grow to become fully functional. This took immense chakra expenditure, but something that was still easy for him. Finally, would come the most difficult part to watch. "Brace yourself," he'd say to the woman. He'd numb his left eye socket, then precisely sever the tissues connecting it. With one swift motion, he'd pluck his Byakugan out and drop it into the Hyuuga jar. From the second "Guren" jar, he'd softly grab ahold of the Ketsuryugan within, and return it to the left eye's void. With some chakra expense via mystical palm aura, the eye's tissue would regrow and the Ketsuryugan's rightful place would be restored in his body.

With all the surgeries completed, he'd cancel the anesthetic and scalpel techniques and focus his energy solely on the mystical palm aura. His body would quickly recover and heal itself from the surgeries, but the shock to his body would urge the man to voluntarily sit down. As he did so, he'd lean over to the jars and seal each one tightly shut. He'd weave the necessary seals, then the jars would instantly teleport back to their dimensions. Following this, he'd lie flat on his back and outstretch his arms, feeling quite fatigued. From this angle, he'd look at Suika and flash a smile. He hadn't seen her from this view before, but she was nonetheless beautiful. "I'm sorry you had to watch that, I realize it may be a bit morbid but I think it was also necessary. But in any case, you've basically seen my insides as much as I have yours now," he laughed as he joked, anticipating Suika kicking him out of response to the crudeness. After that would resolve, he'd fade his laugh out and stare at her in a wholesome manner. "Wow, you're stunning even from down here."

WC = 1124. TWC = 6656
Actions:
Remika
Citizen

Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:56 am

sOB06LD.png
SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE

She would smile, his arms around her waist simply felt natural, often times she would find herself in a similar situation when cooking in the kitchen; or watching as the children trained; he would often hold her in such a manner. She found her body relaxed, and eased into the man each time, the feeling only becoming more and more natural through each passing. “I think it would be the other way around, dearest; you are by far the better parent. At least in my eyes.” As the comment she made seem to cause a slight defensive stance, as she had referred to her gift as silly; she hadn’t quite realized the true value of her token; “I don’t think that you could ever scare me off. And it truly means a lot to hear those words… these past days; I’ve found myself often times unable to communicate properly with all these emotions, unable to most times find the right words.” She would pause, thinking carefully; “Be it short or long; I will remain by your side. Always.” She smiled towards the man; and this would remain true; her loyalty was like no other; as the man was not only her Kage; but also her lover — the father of her children; and someone she could see herself standing beside no matter what happened.

Suika would accept the kiss, enjoying the feeling of his lips against hers, the sweet taste of electricity that flowed through her when she felt his affection in a new light, a light of love; however strange their predicament became; how they over came so many odds… she enjoyed him, genuinely and with her entire being, a feeling so new and foreign to her that it almost scared the once frozen hearted woman.

Smirking as the kiss came to end, his words replacing the soft touch of his lips; “I wouldn’t mind that at all… We can be as close as we want to be now… I think two children and ten years can allow us that much… if not more.” Her skin danced from the excitement of his hands lowering themselves down her body, only to release her before anything drastic would happen. The woman would frown, but not protest from the release, but rather watch him carefully.

Although physically she would have to agree that he was a form of abomination, with the different types of… DNA the man shared with others, untrue to himself, and one of the biggest struggles for Suika; she had learned and grew to accept it and him; although she would never risk her own purity… She didn’t care if he had another types… foreign strands of DNA from his own.

However the smile when he spoke of his want to remove them, partly in thanks to the woman’s own purity along with the twins, she couldn’t help the feeling of warmth, nodding her head in agreement that the removal shouldn’t happen with the children awake or able to see. They would some day enter the proper world of the shinobi, she wanted to shield them from the harsh reality of death, and seeing another one’s guts for just a while longer.

Of course.” She would smile towards him, wanting to help but at the same time this man new around a body, and what better surgeon than himself to do it? She watched as he removed his shirt after taking several steps back, his muscles all the more clear as he summoned a number of jars before him, watching him silently, she couldn’t help but admire the man, his style, the way he moved and with such ease.

Truly fit to be a Kage.

And just like that he was ready, ready to remove and replace. To make himself pure one more time. She watched as he maneuvered himself carefully, determining where to cut; he was truly a master of his work; the ease it seemed to take as he removed and replaced pieces of him. Unlike most, Suika would remain unmoved her lack of care of the situation was only more proof of the own abilities; she had cut down entire villages before, seeing the inside of a man was nothing out of the ordinary for her. The only thing that caused her a moments of grievance would be his eyeball, the soft popping sound causing her to shutter as it came out with ease. And like that his parts removed and replaced.

Watching as he lied flat, outstretching himself; she knew that he would be even the slightest bit fatigued from the surgeries he had just finished, but the healing process of the aging chamber was spectacular in its own right; this would be the perfect place to allow one to heal within a quick amount of time.

Truly didn’t bug me…” she would smirk towards his comment; the thought of the similar situation of child birth and watching a man take out his eyeball only to replace it with another. She couldn’t quite grasp the similarity but mentally chuckled to herself before walking over to the man. Her eyes scanning him carefully before sitting down, beside him; her knees tucked under her bottom as she positioned herself to be able to wrap her arms around his neck; “Your not so bad yourself, insides and all.” She would smirk towards him before giving him a small kiss, if he would accept it; a small sign of affection, as she didn’t want to push him to a limit just after having some major organs removed and replaced. “Perhaps we should go to bed before we end up getting ourselves into more trouble.

And with that Suika would pick herself up, and head into the bedroom, quickly showering and then laid down. She knew in just a few days time they doors would unlock and their time within the chamber would be done. She sighed softly as she closed her eyes and drifted off.

The woman woke, the twins tenth birthday started soon, they planned on celebrating it early, as the doors would quickly unlock soon enough. Today was the day they got out and brought the children into the real world.

Suika was not ready, nor did she want to… But at the same time she and Guren had now been missing for ten days. Surely questions would soon arise within the village. Questions they’d have to face when they showed up with 10 year old twins.

A deep breath, focusing herself as she got up and slipped out of the bedroom black camisole and robe as she tippy toed out to the kitchen for her morning cup of coffee, making sure to pull Gurens mug out along with her. The twins were still fast asleep, and they would have a few moments to themselves.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 1139
Total WC 8290
Active Skills
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:55 pm
As Guren and Suika flirted with each other, he laid on the ground and allowed himself to recuperate his strength. Though it had been some time since the man had his original organs within his body, he'd quickly grow used to them. This had felt quite a bit more natural. However his trained Ketsuryugan had easily displaced the staging of the replaced one he added. He would need to spend time to invest training to allow both to re-synergize with each other but this was a small price to pay. In any case, Suika now sitting next to him would embrace him and offer a kiss. It was instinctual to accept it and want more, as she innately had a way of triggering his...appetite. She'd lighten the mood though, by suggesting they get some rest. And he would agree, but for the moment he'd remain where he was as his body still adjusted to the transplant. 

"I'll be right behind you my love," he'd say to her as she departed from the training room. He'd stay there, in the same sprawled out manner he had laid down in. Though he was ready to rest and lay with Suika, he wanted to mentally digest the surgery that had just gone underway. With this original organs restored, he felt like a new shinobi. He knew for a fact that there were techniques he'd no longer be able to access. Guren would no longer be in tune with the wood release abilities that the Senju bloodline had offered him. Nor would he be able to utilize the Byakugan's enhanced vision. And lastly, the potential synergy between bone and blood would not be realized with Guren's lack of Shikotsumyaku. Yet nevertheless, he was fine with this. The possibility of him enhancing his strength by forgoing the use of transplants was enticing, and what his original ambitions as a shinobi had been inspired by. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to feel his restored own chakra circulate within his body, feeling proud of who he was. And after this moment to himself, he'd set out to shower and spend another night with Suika.

In the morning him and Suika would awaken around the same time, and go to the kitchen together. They'd be as quiet as possible, brewing coffee that they'd each drink and discuss how they'd celebrate today. Guren would hope Suika to do the planning as she always had, for she had been craftier than him. Yet today he would lend his hand to do exactly what she'd need help with. From making presents, to baking the cake, and even cleaning. He had hoped that his contributions would take a load off her plate. And by the times the twins would awaken, Guren and Suika had finished their preparations. The family would celebrate one last time, then disperse to pack their belongings up. From there, Guren would direct them all towards the chamber's exit where he'd look upon them and issue his own closing remarks about their time here.

"Suika, Michio, Chiyoko... I thank you for the time we've spent here. In these ten days, I've learned more about love and happiness than I ever have. And I will take those lessons with me outside of this chamber, and will be eager to continue to build memories and strengthen our relationships. Outside these doors is a different version of the world...but your mother and I have prepared you, and we will continue to do so. I am excited for this next chapter of our lives..."

Guren's voice would trail off, and he'd offer Suika her time for anything she wanted to say. And when she'd conclude her dialogue, the timer within the chamber would coincidentally expire and the door's lock would unfasten. Guren would grab ahold of its handle before looking at his family one last time, turn it, then push the door open. And with that, they would set out on their next journey. As a new family.

-Exit-

WC = 667. TWC = 7323

Claims:
- Aging Guren from 19 to 29 years old
- Removing 1 Byakugan from Guren's left eye socket and placing it into Guren's Storage Dimension
- Removing 1 Senju Kidney from Guren and placing it into Guren's Storage Dimension
- Removing 1 Kaguya Kidney from Guren and placing it into Guren's Storage Dimension
- Installing 1 Ketsuryugan into Guren's left eye socket (his original organ)
- Installing 1 Chinoike Kidney into Guren (his original organ)
- Creating and installing 1 Regular Kidney into Guren via Mystical Palm Aura

25% Discount Max Stat Claims:
- 1500 to Ketsuryugan, Stage 1 (1500/1500) Left Eye
- 3000 to Ketsuryugan, Stage 2 (3000/3000) Left Eye
- 2823 to Ketsuryugan, Stage 3 (2823/4500) Left Eye
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:19 am
Approved
Remika
Citizen

Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:29 pm

sOB06LD.png
SHE'S MY CHERRY PIE

Suika smiled, the sound of him calling her ‘my love’ was different, it had been the first time she had been referred to as something like that… People had names for her, often times calling her a monster, or something around those lines… She was use to being perceived as cold hearted, or emotionless, as most of the time she was exactly that. But over her time within the village of Sunagakure, she had found herself feeling… More, and often. When it came time for their stay within the Aging Chambers, she found those lines of emotion, feelings, even her own attitude changed during it… She found herself more forgiving, and passionate about her family, and the village she called home. She had Guren to thank for that; the passion she shared with this man was unbelievable, and unnerving. She found herself often times craving his touch as the years between them passed.

During that night, she found herself in a terrible night terror, much like the ones before; it had been the first one since they had entered the chambers, since she had her children… The images of Shoji and his gang… The abuse, the killing… Everything that lead her to come to Sunagakure in the first place… But this time, she found herself almost at peace with the terror within her dream world. She knew now, she knew this was a dream… There was no way that Shoji was able to enter her head, let alone this chamber… It was locked, and had been locked; this was a game her own head was playing on her. Finally able to take back her dreams, she pictured her children, Guren… Their family together, eating breakfast, the laughter and joy within those moments in the mornings. She found herself able to break from terror, to be able to find love within the moments.

As their time finally came to an end, and the brink of the twins 10th birthday had arrived, the family would spend the time together, much like every birthday, Suika would prepare their favorites, making sure they each had a cake. However this year, their birthdays’ would be different… No presents carefully hand crafted by their mother, this year their present was finally leaving the Aging Chambers, and entering the village. Suika had already planned a full day of brining them around the village, and showing them their home.  She was most excited to show them the Grove, she found herself at peace within the large wooded area; the trees blowing in a soft breeze as one could sit on the lush green grass. She wanted to show the children it all, the excitement within the village as it went along with it’s daily activities. Along with that, she wanted to show them the Clef, and the vast difference between outside of Sunagakure, being a desert, to the inside; thanks to the Lord First, and his invention that allowed the inside of Sunagakure to bloom and grow into the luscious environment it was.

When we leave, I want you two to know that our dynamic doesn’t change. Your father and I are so proud of the people you’ve become, and will continue to be. You’re both so strong, and capable not only as shinobi, but also as human beings. I look forward to seeing you both grow, and learn on your own terms, and with the help of the village. You will become so exceptional, and someday you will even surpass us.” She smiled, touching both of their faces softly, her crystal blue eyes staring at them; tears beginning to form in her eyes, “I look forward to the day that you become everything you want to be. My sweet children, you will blow this world away.

She would stand, taking a hand of both Michio and Chiyoko; before watching Guren grab the handle of the door, pushing it open; she could feel a sense of regret, and remorse that they were leaving, but at the same time; with her children in tow, she knew that this next chapter of their lives would be all things; along with the love she formed with him, through the past ten years within the chamber, and that love blossoming; creating such a family dynamic as they had was something of a miracle in it’s own right. Suika was ready, for the village, her duties as a mother and a kunoichi… She not only wanted to provide the best and safest option for her children, but she wanted all of the children, and the future of Sunagakure to be secured. She would fight, come hell or high water; to ensure this.

As the family exited the Chamber, and entered back into reality, Suika glanced back towards the Aging Chamber, memories that would remain found within her danced along her thoughts. She was proud, proud of all that was accomplished within it would remain deep within her heart and her head. She found love, she found family… No, she had created her own family, through a single drunken mistake, to the greatest moments of her life. She was able to finally take a breath, a sigh of relief… She really had found her home, in one of the strangest places… But her home none the less.

She felt the small squeeze of her hand as Michio looked towards her, a small smile on her face as she returned her gaze to the exit of the building. “It’s time for us go finally go home.” She whispered to him, knowing her daughter would also hear her words. And home they went.

Exiting

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 937
Total WC 9227
Active Skills
Claims
  • Aging Suika from 18 to 28.
  • Claiming the memorizing of both Michio and Chiyoko Chinoike, 4000 WC in total.
  • Iron Sand Drizzle 2500/2500 B Rank (Slotless C Rank)
I have no idea what to do with the rest right now, so disregarding the rest of the WC.
Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum