Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen
Stat Page : Sakurai
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Operation Catch Them Young: The Beginning Empty Operation Catch Them Young: The Beginning

Sun May 22, 2022 2:37 am
The story of a lost Shinobi...
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen
Stat Page : Sakurai
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Operation Catch Them Young: The Beginning Empty Re: Operation Catch Them Young: The Beginning

Sun May 22, 2022 12:07 pm
The villagers of Tanbogakure have been friendly so far. An aesthetic village, blessed with a diversity of people, culture and art; from the massive rice field to the giant monument centered in the village. These beautiful views, and many more, have been very appealing to spiky haired since his arrival in the village. Few weeks ago, the ushitora came across this village, that would later be known to him as Tanbogakure. The boy would decide to spend the night in an inn in the village. However, a night of rest has become weeks of stay, as the red-haired seem to prolong his stay. Although, the identity card he received at the entrance gate, upon his arrival, had not expired, Sakurai would not have originally thought that he would stay this long in this village, he might as well continue to live for as long as he wants, if the village allowed him.

It was evening in Tanbogakure, and at this fateful hour, the red-haired would lie on his bed. The young shinobi have had a stress filled day and was now taking his rest. Sakurai is about to experience something unprecedented...

The ushitora, unconsciously, had transitioned from resting into a deep sleep. He is not to be blamed though, his fragile body needs rest. It has been about thirty minutes since the spiky-haired started sleeping, and suddenly...

“What the heck! What is happening to me?” the panicking looking boy would say. Sakurai suddenly noticed that he was floating, which would seem to baffle the boy more. “Am I under a spell, or is this a genjutsu? Arrrrrrhhhhhh!!! i can’t feel my body!!!!!!” The red hair would look around, nonplussing, like someone who lost something. It did not take long before Sakurai realized he had left his own body. His eyes would widen as he stares at the body lying down in front of him. Sakurai have read about genjutsu, even though he can not use genjutsu. The spiky red haired would believe that this was no genjutsu, as he had attempted to dispel this so-called-illusion with the genjutsu relase technique, a technique he mastered to dispel genjutsu that are cast on him. The confused shinobi would question if he was even still alive. He would try to reach out to the body lying on the bed, but the body is impalpable. The muted, intangible body was inactive, despite Sakurai’s effort to reach out to the body. This is DOOOOOMMMMMMM’s DAAAAYYYYYYY for Sakurai!!!!

As a series of question began to red-haired’s mind, a flickering bright light would gradually appear in front of Sakurai. The light took the form of a person by the time it was fully formed. Although this unknown figure was glowing, the light did not daze sakurai’s vision, as the boy could see the clearing. “Who are you??? What is going on here??? What is happening to me??? The floating, intangible, but immoveable Sakurai would immediately attack the figure with barrages of questions, with no prior greeting or introduction. Of course, such is to be expected when one is in this kind of situation. Even the intrepid would panic at the sight of danger.

“I am the spirit of thy mother. My son, I see your struggles. I see your pain.” The bright figure would say, and in that instant, a force from no where would pull the intangible sakurai into the body lying on the bed, while simultaneously, everything that happened in his past would play on a fast track in the ushitora’s head, including things he does not initially remember. It was revealed to Sakurai that the destruction of his village and his family were caused by some missing ninjas, who sneaked into the village to hunt a high-ranking shinobi. One of the missing ninjas had to use a powerful water jutsu that lead to the destruction of the village.

Just as his soul would return to his body, the ocean blue eyed would scream from his sleep with his eyes wide open. Now, as the boy sat on his bed, he would softly and slowly grasp for breath, as it seems the occurrence of everything he experience had made him lose his breath for some seconds. sakurai still remember everything he saw, however, the bright figure was no longer there; she had vanished. The Ushitora now remembers everything from his childhood. He now knows how missing ninjas killed his family and destroyed his village. Sakurai would wish he could have some conversation with the figure that claimed to be his mother, but such conversation would not be happening tonight. With this information that Sakurai had gotten, what would he do with it, and how would he process it? For what purpose was this info shown to him, or is this merely for the reunion between mother and son? Time will tell...

TWC:812

Cherry  ( adding 812 to learn B rank. 812/1750)
Claiming 8 stat

Exit
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Operation Catch Them Young: The Beginning Empty Re: Operation Catch Them Young: The Beginning

Sun May 22, 2022 7:35 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum