Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

The Winds of Fate - Page 2 Empty Re: The Winds of Fate

Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:47 pm
Duncan would listen, his fellow Kumo shinobi speaking on his past and the blood pact that he was forced to make. Keeping true to ones word was honorable, but the giant couldn't help but wonder if his kin felt as strongly towards this truce as he might have. After all, was someone of that foul lineage truly able to be honorable and keep their word? His thoughts were almost lost to the depths of his own mind, wanting to dig out any instance of evidence he could bring to Hiroki showcasing his feelings on the matter. His contemplation was cut short as they discussed weather or not to inform Lord Raikage. It would be left to a coin toss, fate truly being at play. He'd never say it, but he hoped that it was heads. Uneasy memories of the tyrants rule would flash into the mind of Duncan, sending a shudder down his spine. Even if he was wrong, the chance to prepare for such a horrific return was more than worth the risk of being wrong. 

The coin would spin through the air, landing in a spin before settling itself on... heads. Duncan would nod his head, "The winds of fate have decided. We bring this to our Lord's attention, and he can do with the information as he sees fit." Duncan would stand before the young man, ready to go with him to bring this news all the way to the highest authority in the village. 

wc: 248
twc:1732
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 150580

Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:33 am
”And so, he shall know then.”

The youngin would say to the burly man as soon as the coin toss would be made. ”This’ll be but a brief moment, if you’d excuse me real quick.” Saying that, Hiroki Shimada would then turn, slightly to the left to where he’d be seen by Duncan from a side profile. Activating the telepathy seal, the Kumon in would then relay the most important pieces of info that was attained here to the man it was connected to, Lord Noboru. But it was only the details which he saw fit, the teen didn’t want to go in some long winded rant for it to all turn out to be nothing.

After what needed to be told to the Raikage had been done, the shinobi would turn back to face his fellow Kumogakuren. Deciding it was about time to change the topic, Roki would speak to him once again, posing a significant question and inquiry ”Say, you seem to be a man who knows steel and iron very well. Do you smith?” Hopefully, if this were to be a yes, the bone and ebony hair colored dude would be able to convince the potential blacksmith to forge and augment a weapon for him.

WC: 208
TWC: 2423
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:41 pm
It only took but a moment for Hiroki to reach out to the Lord Raikage, the familiar use of the tried and true telepathy seal being useful as always. The giant would focus on the horizon while wondering if this would be the end of their fateful encounter this day. Duncan's attention would then quickly be caught once more, his fellow Kumo shinobi asking him if he was a capable smith, to which the large man would nod, "It has been... far too long, but yes. I used to always tend to my own arms and armor. Hell, that felt like so long ago now. But, aye. I know my way around a forge. Were you looking for something in particular?" While his skills might have dulled in prison, the only way to sharpen them once more would be to practice once more. 

"Speaking of, I really should reclaim my gear from the village. It probably needs some work too, having sat around for all these years."

wc:167
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 150580

Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:09 pm
Now that the risen tempest had come to pass for the most part, the air and overall aura calmed down to a point much like it had started with. The inner workings and mind of the one distraught kid had slowly but surely rebalanced itself, with the help of Duncan alleviating things prior by the subject change. Things slowed, breathing. Heartbeat. Thoughts going through the brain. An overall sense of peace and wholeness. There was starting to be the dawning of the realization that this meeting right now was necessary. It was destined that Hiroki found out the truth about his brother eventually, it just wouldn’t have been imagined like this, if imagined at all even. But, to see the brighter side to things, it was good because it helped reassure him one something; maybe Hiko could be saved after all. Whether through helping him find his own equilibrium through the ruthless madness, or by simply putting him at ease through the blade’s mercy.

Speaking of blade.

Hiroki would cast his gaze at the blacksmith. Something which would be noted for further down the line as well. Nodding, and almost acting on this movement, a katana had been drawn from underneath the crimson garment which the chunin wore. But not by his hand, at least, not at first. By kinesis alone. For a bit of flair. Once drawn it would levitate at his left side with the hilt of the blade reaching towards the sky, and the sharp end of the blade positioned so it was turned away from the former prisoner, resting in this spot for a second; before relocating into the palms of Roki’s hands horizontally. ”Nothing too new. But I’ve found myself to be more of a mid range type of fighter, however my sword doesn’t really help add to that much. I’d like if you could turn this katana into a whip sword. Preferably running along 10 meters of wire which can retract via displacement seals. If 10 meters isn’t possible, then that’s understandable, next best would be 5 meters, than 3, 2, and lastly 1. Hopefully the latter 3 would be an unnecessary consideration, but it’s better you’d know now worse comes to worse. If you need any seals placed on yourself, I’d be more than obliged to do that as a form of payment or thanks.”

WC: 392
TWC: 2815
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:00 pm
His fellow shinobi would draw forth a weapon, and quite stylishly as well. It was a katana, though it looked to be only a standard blade like one could find at any ninja store. Duncan had no doubt in his mind that he would be capable of strengthening the blade, though it seemed as though the young man had a fairly detailed idea in his head as to what it was that he wanted. Duncan would rub his chin, thinking on it for a moment. "A whip sword you say? One must be especially careful with such a weapon, for even those that study the sword extensively might find such a weapon difficult to wield." He didn't wish to take and wind from the young man's sails, though, so he would transition into how it could be done. "I think that I could make it work, though my Fuinjutsu is a bit rusty. Was never my strong suit, and my time away left all of my skills other than those I was most intimately familiar with in need of work." He'd assume that if the offer of seals was given by the young man, they must be a capable fuinjutsu expert, "Perhaps it would be best if we had a collaborative effort? I can forge the blade into the necessary segments, and you provide a fuinjutsu seal to retract the wire." He'd look the blade over once more before lifting his gaze to meet that of Hiroki, "Yeah, I think we can make this work. How quickly do you need such a weapon done? If quickly, I'll get started immediately."

Duncan had a forge that he could use, as long as his time behind bars didn't sour his reputation with too many of the others in the village. Even if so, he could probably convince them to let him use it once more over a meal catching up and talking about the old days. 

"I might take you up on that offer of Fuinjutsu at some point, though." He'd stretch a bit, knowing full well that if he didn't get back into fighting shape soon he might have to rely on such seals to help close that gap. "I could always use a practice partner as well. I really need to get back into the swing of things, and you seem a capable sort." He'd offer a hearty laugh, "Kumo is full of strong warriors, and I sure as hell don't intend to find myself as the weak link in the village."

wc: 422
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum