Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Pay the Toll - Page 2 Empty Re: Pay the Toll

Tue May 31, 2022 4:26 pm
Ishiwari was caught up in the storm as his last effort to protect his men by felling the beast was defeated in spectacular form. He grit his teeth with frustration as he knew that his end was near. Having landed on his mangled foot he could not keep balance and as the attack came, he was whistling three more signs for the Water Cutting Sword as he attempted to slow the advancement, but the attacks were to quick, all it managed to do was not deliver an outright fatal blow to the rogue ninja. Little flowers of blood blossomed from his chest as he fell down, the oni mask gave way when cut and tumbled off to the side as Ishiwari was beginning to fall down. “Dammit…this…this is the end of it. I just have to make sure the others do not die…” He coughed blood as he looked over at the ninja that beat him. “STAY WHERE YOU ARE YOU FUCKING BASTARD! IF YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP CLOSER I WILL BLOW THAT BRIDGE UP! I KIDNAPPED FOUR OTHER BASTARDS AND HID THEM UNDER THE BRIDGE! IF YOU CARE ABOUT THEIR SAFETY YOU WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT COMING OVER HERE!” He called out as he coughed blood. He looked as if he was knocking on death’s door itself but yet he did not not tire out as he breathed heavy, his lungs were filling with blood.

WC:237

used this:
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:02 pm
The man was done for. Hayato could tell from up on the bridge. He deactivated all of his Jutsu. There was no more fight left to fight now was the time for compassion. The man's lies didn't phase the boy. He and Shiho had already surveyed the entirety of the bridge. If there were captives or bombs he'd already know about them. He shock his head but looked to Shiho just to make sure who returned his gesture. 

I must apologize... If I was stronger, I could have taken you in without the use of force... Hayato speaks clearly from the railing on the bridge. It doesn't look like you will make it friend...I promise to take in your men without the need for further violence... Hayato looked a bit downcast. He couldn't save the the man, but he could at least offer him the comfort that his friends would not need to die. As a Tanbogakure nin, I had to do my duty and rid the repudiated thief of this bridge. You all robbed 1 noble too many. They were not happy to have lost their wares and they hired our village for their petty revenge. Hayato sheathed his blade. Regardless you all committed a crime against a guest of the Tanbogakure. I'm sorry... Hayato looked away from the man. I didn't want this... He whispered almost to himself as he walked to the other men. 

The sticky net of water lost it's viscosity, and drenched the four men trapped beneath it, freeing them. Don't make this harder then it needs to be. Come with me to Tanbogakure. He would reach into his pouch removing some wire string he would use it to bind their hands if they cooperated. If not he would use a he had snuck into the gauntlet of his armor. He wanted them to come with him he'd done enough today, but he kept on his toes. The adversary had not yet fallen, but he had no desire to end him, with his own hand. It seemed the man had no desire to die quickly either.

Cold Hard Facts:
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:38 pm
Ishiwari heard the words of the ninja that had served as his executioner and judge…he heard the footsteps as he choked on more blood and the looked up to see the faces of his men under the bridge looked out to see their leader dying, they wanted to move…to get revenge, but they looked sad and he gave them a hand sign, very weakly he gave them a thumbs up sign to signify it was all ok and as he heard his men would be spared he breathed in his final breath, and as he exhaled and blood and saliva bubbles in his mouth, the fire left his eyes…he had finally died to this excursion…the great troll of the bridge…the thief in the fog…Ishiwari was dead…and he would not grace any annals with his name…forgotten as another statistic in the path of a ninja.

WC:144
TWC: 1,431

Claiming the WC on Yami Meijin my Tanbo Character

Congrats on Passing your D Rank Hunter. Ishiwari is dead and the bridge is now secured.
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:03 pm
Hayato saw the man give a thumbs up for his men. He saw them relax and begin to tear up. With that, Hayato was able to tie them up making sure it was impossible for them to weave hand signs with both of their hands. His chain gang of thieves were complicit as he lead them back towards the village. Shiho followed flying above them keeping an eye on the group. Hayato wanted to speak with them, but what did they have to say to each other. He had incarcerated them, and killed their leader and friend. Regardless he wanted to ease the process on them and himself once they got to the village. 

I have to make a report about this incident. Tell me who you all work for, and I will make sure you aren't treated too badly... Hayato didn't actually have a way to guarantee this, but he'd at least put a good word in for them if his report was made clear. One of them spit at Hayato, the other two ignored him but the one closest let him know their family name at least. We're Zukumiki boys kid. We were just making our wage for the gang. The bridge was a nice gig while it lasted... He paused. The other might not be thankful now, but thanks for not killing us too. Hayato nodded. While it made it seem that the Zukumiki gang members had paid a hefty price. To Hayato, his heart felt like he had paid the most. He was a shinobi, but he wasn't yet a killer. This the toll the shinobi path... The cost of proven strength... This was the idea that Hayato had held. But now that he'd actually paid it, He wasn't so sure that he'd decided on the right path.

EXIT   
WC:307
TWC:2470

Claiming: 

D-rank Hunter competition
claiming C-rank power mission record for proof

claiming mission rewards:
4000 Ryo 
20 AP
Hunter reward: 1500 WC 
using this to upgrade soft blowing wind to A-rank from C-rank

1500/1500 to learn Iaigiri to B-rank
using 970 remaining to prepared needle shot 970/1000

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Ryo : 23750

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:19 pm
Approved to both