Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

A bone to pick.  (Io garuda) - Page 2 Empty Re: A bone to pick. (Io garuda)

Sat May 14, 2022 8:17 pm
With the hour becoming later and later a change seemed to overcome his….old friend.  He seemed more focused, less eccentric.  Even dare he say more attentive.  He examined his posture, before listening to his words.  The man had no solidified destination in mind, which in truth didn’t surprise Asahi very much at this point.  He doubted the man thought ahead much at all, instead opting to make it up as he went and then roll with whatever punches came flying along the way.  Something that no doubt with his personality was a normal thing.  “No I can’t say any where in mind.  I’ve wanted to do some trading with major villages just to help the economy, but I can’t say I have anywhere I’d want to go, or I’d recommend.  Though if I had to choose…”. He’d tap his chin as though in great thought.  “I guess the land of boiling water might be nice.  Supposedly some of the best hot springs in the world.  That sounds like a wonderful trip to me.”  He’d clap his hands together as he gave the revelation, reaching down and finishing off another rice ball.  Between the two men, the attendant and a horse, they’d created quite a dent in it.

“Could you box this up my dear?”  He’d ask the passing waitress before taking a long drink of his sake seeing the bottom.  The liquid rice burned and brought about some new vigor to his bones.  He’d always been a night person, the best time to hunt ghosts, the best time to be alive.  “Are you sure you are quite capable to take care of yourself on such a journey?  If you don’t have anyone to help you along the way?”  He’d ask.  He didn’t have really much concern, clearly he was at least semi-capable, he’d made it here after all.  Still he felt it was a polite thing to ask.  As he did he couldn’t help but feel the man was sizing him up, he couldn’t explain the feeling, but still it was there.  “Do you have something else you wish to ask?”  He’d say casually.

Maybe it was the sake but his blood felt emboldened, and the way the blind man looked at him, well there was just something there, something he couldn’t quite reach.  It was as if they’d been rivals in a former life and now their souls had found their way back to one another.  An interesting feeling to be sure.

TWC - 2837
Garuda
Garuda
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 4500

Mon May 16, 2022 12:29 am
Just for the briefest of moments the kaguya felt his blood just take control as night fully set into place and all his faculties came online without the sun holding him back. His body was loose and his free left hand rested on his lap under the table out of sight. The kaguya were capable fighters and even better assassins as their entire body was the weapon. Garuda had been working on understanding the inner workings of a old jutsu passed down the years. It allowed one to launch the digits in their fingers as high speed projectiles. While he focused on this action unbeknownst to his victim the very structure of his hand began to change as it made room for the new bones as well as pushing the projectiles forward and out of his skin through the finger tips. As the pressure built up to reals then at max velocity Yoh began to speak once more responding to the question again on where the young kaguya should go.

Something about major villages and trading it all made little sense to Garuda and the nomadic lifestyle he lived where bigger villages and dense crowds led to more witnesses and less concealed areas. All these village names sounded made up if he was being honest, there really couldn’t be a land of boiling water.

“Ah, I’ll have to add it to my list then if you insist it to be a must stop” Garuda would reply with a smile s he nodded his head in understanding. The tension in his hand now at max capacity aimed upwards at the man’s chest the digits would rip through the table and lodge into his lungs and heart easily.

The kaguya has all the time and opportunity to end his best friends life as he spoke to the waitress about wrapping the food up in order to bring it home. Garuda couldn’t pick up on any evidence that Yoh would see it coming or expected anything with his relaxed demeanor. Just as he readied to launch his attack Yoh once again spoke on Garuda’s travels and if he would truly be able to make it on his own.

That’s when the flashback hit once more of both of them playing in a field when they were children, a game of Rock Paper Scissors with both of them laughing at the other as they traded wins and losses. Could he really be so heartless as to kill one of his closest friends and the best disciple anyone could ask for? The built up pressure in his hand released as the jutsu deactivated and the bones fell to the ground lightly and he used his feet to quietly stamp them into the ground.

“No, no, I promise I’ll be fine, I made it all the way here as a blind man and only got mugged twice I think…god willing I’ll arrive at the next location in one piece as well” he’d reply jovially as he resided both his hands in the air and clapping them together as if praying.

As for the question of if there was anything else, well you could never go wrong with just asking. “Actually ya know, there is.. does this village happen to have anyone to teach a blind man some self defense…I can throw a mean punch but it sort of doesn’t mean anything if it’s in the opposite direction of ya get me “

TWC=3494
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon May 16, 2022 1:02 am
Finishing his conversation, and seeing the woman beginning to pack away the food he’d turn back to Garuda. The man with hands in a clasp like prayer, nothing out of the ordinary, nope. “Only twice, well that’s not so bad.  I think I was mugged once or twice while I was traveling so about par for the course isn’t it?”  He’d say cheerfully.  Thinking back on his time traveling alone was not a pleasant one.  It had been rather trying to say the least, and finding himself in Tanbogakure had been quite the large blessing.  Entering back to the travels of the world was not something he had in mind of doing, unless there was a certain level of creature comforts that would accompany it.  As the woman returned with all the food boxes away and ready to go, Garuda would voice a question of his own.  Once about self defense, and even mentioned being able to throw a punch.  Given his earlier actions this seemed a touch ambitious, but there still was a strong part in his mind that said the man was hiding something.  Perhaps this would be a good way to find out exactly what that something was.  

“Well you know, I do know a fellow who is pretty decent, though he uses a blade not a fist.”  Asahi would say with a smile.  “And you are in luck..”. He’d finish off the sake, “cause he is free and he is me!”  He clapped, why?  Honestly even he didn’t know.  Maybe it was because it was late, maybe it was the sake, maybe he just was in the mood.  It was impossible to tell, and even more impossible Ivy Bluemoon rolled her eyes which is something he was not aware a horse could do.  Yet there it was.  “The academy is only a little ways away, we could go there and get some practice in if you like.”  Assuming the man would say yes, and if he would follow, then Asahi would stand and begin to walk that direction, and in classic fashion like so many do, leave the boxes food right on the table never to be seen again.  

It’s at this point in the story a screen wipe occurs, and that cliche anime thing where a random image is show to denote that we are now halfway through the episode.  You know what I’m talking about.  

Cut back in

Assuming there was no further hijinks along the way, then Asahi would be standing on one of the training pitches located behind the academy, a wooden sword the length of his ninjato in hand.  Garuda would be there as well in the way that he describes.  “So why not just show me what you can do, and we can go from there?”  Asahi would say with a slight shrug.  He’d drop himself into a wide based stance, his ninjato in front of him ready for attack or defense depending on what would be needed.  He didn’t know how Garuda would fight, but it was sure to be unorthodox.  

TWC - 3349
Garuda
Garuda
Citizen

Tue May 17, 2022 11:33 am
There was a brief moment of conversation and movement through the village as they moved to what Garuda assumed would be a training facility in order for the both of them to engage in light combat. Garuda kept playing the words that Yoh had spoken in his head about being decent with a weapon. Just coming into his own abilities as well it would be interesting to see how he stacked up against someone who wasn't a Kaguya. He'd also have to do his best to hide his abilities among his long flowing robes as well to ensure that his clans abilities weren't found out so easily. After all those with the ability to effectively hide their potential and ability often survived the longest in this world of secrets and death. To be honest Garuda would more than likely be learning about his own body as he fought to increase his abilities and the easiest way to do that was always through actual combat as it gave you a chance to see if something would work in a real world fight.

Looking at the man and taking in his opponents stance he could tell that his disciple was well versed or at least over the normal when it came to sword usage. It would be interesting to see exactly how he used the wooden sword and how his striking style would change as the spar went on into the night. Yoh's stance was wide but not open it would allow his body to react to most attacks while also keeping himself guarded should he need to back pedal or shift his weight to a more ready stance for attacking. The area that he had been brought to was on earth it was surrounded by grass around the 20 meter by 20 meter field. Garuda had turned around a few times to ascertain where he was standing and the feel of the ground beneath them. Small rocks and dirt were mixed in with each other on the ground the sand was soft yet it compacted on itself felt hard in various areas underneath his feet. Thinking on these things however was never Garuda's strong point and all the observations his mind had made subconsciously never made it to him to direct the information. Instead Garuda took a low stance to the ground placing both hands to it as well staring forward at his disciple with a wide grin on his face. His stance was almost feral as his body looked compacted and ready to pounce.

With a dash of energy his body reacted in unison with each other pushing his legs and momentum forward into a quick dash, hands dragging behind him in the wind. His dash was in a different direction than that of Yoh again playing to his blindness he'd feign his direction being skewed by his direction being messed up by the turns he'd done earlier attempting to gain his bearings. With his previous movement he would hope for his next attack that his disciple would assume he picked up a few rocks before launching this next attack. Again the blind man was running to the left of his target and if the mans position hadn't changed he'd fling his right arm to his side. With a flick of his wrist through all the folded layers of clothes a small digit from his index finger would shoot out and towards his disciple at a fast speed aimed at center mast. Hopefully to his opponent it looked like a small rock especially under the guise of night as well it would be hard to make out projectile differences. His run would continue following the projectile behind it as his position changed the charade of his blind run in another direction  had hopefully caught the man off guard as his direction switched to an inward towards his opponent closing the distance behind the bullet. Now he'd have to wait to see how his opponent replied to his actions to see what the next play would be.

TWC=4170
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed May 18, 2022 6:41 pm
He eyed his friend, opponent, whatever one wanted to call him as he clearly got his bearings.  Asahi’s blue eyes followed each moment, the sporadic nature of the man led him to believe the contest could start at any moment.  Again he wondered if the man’s true level of blindness, he sold it so well it was impossible to tell the truth.  Alas, it didn’t much matter now.  He had not spared with another person since Yasahiro, and the little of real combat he had performed was against foes that he had unfortunately had to assist to the cycle of reincarnation.  This however was different, this was meant to be fun.  Then the action started.

The man dashed to Asahi’s left, a rock being thrown clearly to off put him.  He had followed each movement, his stance mirroring the ideal center of gravity he would require.  He may not face many opponents in real contests, but over two decades with the sword had left their mark.  The wooden sword gained a feint white sheen for a moment as his arms moved in fluid grace, the rock hitting center in the wood and falling easily to the ground.  Without a wasted movement, a quick adjustment had brought the blade back up in front of him in a perfect defensive position.  Once again his front facing Garuda’s.  

He sliced downwards at that moment, Garuda still far enough away that Asahi doubted he would dodge, to the untrained eye it would seem too early of a swing, to the blind there would be nearly no way to understand that he’d swung or why he would with the man still further away than the blade.  However, as his blade swung a loud bark erupted from no where, as a wave of energy rushed forward to collide with the man, hopefully sending him toppling.  It hadn’t been a particularly strong version of the technique, this was a soar after all, but he wanted to send at least a small message to the man.  Call it pride, because it was, but being called disciple so many times had slightly irritated him.  Even Yasahiro taking that position had never been exactly welcome, no matter how needed it was.  

If the attack went off without a problem, he’d resume his stance and watch as the man extricated himself form the ground.  “Sorry about that, but want to make sure you are ready for anything, don’t ya know?”  He’d say with a smile.  He wasn’t sure how Garuda would take such a thing, but he was about to find out.  

TWC - 3780
Garuda
Garuda
Citizen

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:53 pm
Garuda watched secretly as his best friend, Yoh changed his form once more to that more centered and facing him, it seemed his ability to discern through feints and attacks that were meant to distract was better than others he faced. Albeit it was only farmers and a few low ranked ninja that had no fighting ability what so ever. Pushing through the earth on his feet his speed would pick up slightly as he had his arms hidden inside his cloak. The movements that Yoh made seemed to be either to quick for the counter attack yet the wind and everything else picked up once Yoh raised his weapon to ready a strike. That was all the young Kaguya needed to shift his weight to the left side switching his place on the field off from where the immediate strike was coming and luckily it was the right choice. Something he couldn't see but could feel the energy of whisked past him with not enough force to kill but enough to push back. As Garuda switched he still pushed forward flinging four more bone bullets from his finger tips hidden inside his robes attempting to close the distance ever closer.

If Garuda was able to close the distance behind his bullets aimed center mass he'd push his left arm out in front of him hidden beneath the folded and layered clothing of his robes a blunt bone stick almost the same thickness of a pole would shoot out from his arm still attached so it could be recalled inside his body to not give away his trick. It would be used to push into the males chest as well behind the bullets all aimed for the same spot. He'd see how the man responded to the attack before continuing their little spar after all if this connected it would push Yoh back forcing him to retake his balance.

TWC 4,489
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:49 pm
It was with a wry smile he watched as the blind man stumbled and dodged the wind like attack from his technique.  An interesting move for a blind man, and he had even seemingly turned it into his own advantage.  He’d regained his footing and continued his charge at pell mel speeds coming for his supposed best friend, more projectiles launched forward.  Swinging his wooden sword down, a gust of wind would move forward scattering the bone fragments that could easily be seen as pebbles.  He was giving him a run for his money, that much was true.  

It was time however, to play A little offense of his own.  Rushing towards his combatant rather than away for a change he’d move like that if a bull rushing forward, blade are the ready.  He’d see the stick too late, but rather than dodge if he’d thrust his own katana forward in a jabbing motion to hit the man midsternum releasing the air from his lungs.  Should he move the bone stick, the katana would slide across it overtop, to still land true unless a different move was in he’d.  He had faith that his weapon was longer than the one his friend had seemingly pulled form no where, an interesting trick, one he’d have to ask him about eventually.  

If his attack landed, he should have knocked the wind from him, and gained at least a moments reprieve.  “Still want to keep going, or take a break?”  He’d say laughing.  Should have have extended his bone stick to a length more than he had expected (dirty) it likely would have landed upon the same place that his wooden katana did.  If that was the case he’d cough, spluttering for air, but still with a smile and still asking the exact same question.  

TWC - 4082
Garuda
Garuda
Citizen

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:01 pm
Having his best friend in the world rush towards him as he himself was moving forward was such an exhilarating feeling. All the blood in his body felt the excitement as they both moved and reacted to each others strikes so much so that even Garuda himself was forgetting that it was a simple spar and he wasn't to take it serious. Yet he knew or could at least feel that Yoh might be a little different or a bit stronger than he was at the moment. The way he held his weapon and the form of attacks he used were different than the ones he was accustomed to. Yet it intrigued him enough to want to move forward and strike some more as it seemed he was learning Yoh's movements with each traded strike. Something was going to come of this and he was sure whatever it was would be worth the effort he put into this night endeavor.

He'd have to pretend to listen to the footsteps coming in his direction as to discern the distance between himself and his long time friend. As the pace quickened he too would shift his weight further forward for the head on collision. noting the direction of the strike and his own he'd have to have pinpoint precision as his construct slid back into his skin being recalled making a low slurping sound as his skin reabsorbed the bone. His focus now would shift to hardening his own skin in the general location of the strike as chakra rushed through his midsection  forcing calcium deposits and marrow to form underneath the flesh. The strike would go through  hitting him but the force would hopefully put a crack in the wooden weapon as he continued forward attempting to grip Yoh by the wrist that held the weapon as he moved his body inwards half stepping to the inside of his friends body bringing him hip to hip as he attempted to toss the male to the ground. If successful he'd stand with hands in front of him feeling around in the air for any signs of a counter attack with his head cocked to the side with a sly smile on his face. If unsuccessful..well he'd just have to cross that bridge when it came up. He'd also allow his skin to turn back to normal just in case any questions were brought up, he'd make sure to move his coins purse to that location later so he had an excuse.

TWC 4908
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:46 pm
It was with a moment of surprise that he felt the sword connect with the man's sternum. His arms jarred with the impact, and he could note a hairline fracture rushing through the wooden blade. Perhaps if he was a protagonist of some great story, or just simply had to win every argument then he'd have been able to muster up some kind of counter. However, Asahi was a man, and a man caught by surprise at that. Garuda's hands clasped, and the hip toss came. The world turned upside down, and Asahi landed hard. There was a brief moment, while he was in the air, that he had considered a movement. His most potent technique, the sky shredding dragon, a technique that had ended the life of a nearly immortal being not so long ago. He could have used it, swung his sword calling forth the wind pressure to save his footing and dominate in a win, however.....this was for fun. Instead, the moment passed and his back hit the ground expelling nearly all the air in his body. What was left burst forth in a fit of laughter, letting go of the wooden sword and gasping...."Ok ok ok ok you win." He'd say between the laughs and gulps as he regained his breath.

Sitting up, he'd rub the back of his head, no blood no harm done. He'd give it a little shake but opted to remain seated on the ground. "Well, I think you can do more than you let on. I don't think any bandits will be getting the better of you anytime soon friend." He would finish, now leaning back on the palm of his hands. Looking around, night was truly falling....the hour was later. He could feel the fatigue of the day, and he never fought for real in a spar. THis had been for fun, and to measure a man, and that was what he had done.

"Surely that hurt like hell though, right?" He would say, hitting his own sternum with his closed hand. "I thought for sure I'd knock the wind out of you or something.......hey where'd that stick go?" He would ask now looking around. It had vanished, he'd thought Garuda had pushed it back out of his robes to prevent it from getting in the way but looking about he saw no such evidence. As his eyes scanned the dark ground, just a few white pebbles could be seen.

TWC - 4491
Junichiro Kovac
Junichiro Kovac
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=--[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:37 pm
Kovac Stat Page:

The Hyuga meant business as Tanbogakure's life was becoming true-to-life for him. As the days passed by, he appreciated every minute. Junichiro decided to stack up his Ryo as the gain was the only thing on his mind. Due to his recent missions, he could contribute more. With his vision set on one goal, he preferred independence. Rather than waiting in his ninja basement, he wondered about the next steps. He had a lot on his mind. As time went by, there was more to it than it seemed. He was getting older, and things around him deteriorated pretty fast. 

There was a lot for him to do besides be an idle dummy. Which meant he explored Tanbogakure training, the library, etc. Many things were on his mind, especially meeting new friends and possibly the Kage. The village was quite a remarkable sight with picturesque surroundings; he was fascinated to know more about it as he had no choice. As the six feet seven was ready, he wore his black Ronin robe, Hunter's long bow behind his back along with its quiver and Katana, heading out of his rented apartment and going to the training field.

Junichiro peered out his eyes as he emerged from the training field, examining the area. The white eyes peered into the distance, allowing him to see within one hundred meters of where he was. As he glanced at them, he noticed two individuals 15 meters away from him, behind the academy. The Hyuga detected a blonde individual sitting up, leaning with his palms behind his back. A taller, lanky man with black hair stood two meters from Asahi's position. It appeared that both of them were having a rough season; Kovac was hungry for blood.

As night was genuinely falling, a few pebbles were seen, and Junichiro made his move. The Hyuga felt he needed to tap into his powers a bit more; as he tapped into his Hyuga valour bloodline, a blue hue appeared in his pupil's eyes.

Keeping roughly fifteen metres away from the two gentlemen whose backs were turned, Junichiro kept his distance. His eyes were fixated on them, watching their moves. He knew closing the distance between the two Shinobi he had never met would be risky. Although there was a specific range, fiften meters was the same range where he could take two killer shots that could end both of their lives. As he lifted his hunter's long bow, he shot two arrows from his quiver, one after the other. Both indicators travelled in the direction of the two individuals.

The first and second arrows would travel at a speed of 137, and a maximum distance of 97 meters. The first arrow was aimed at Asahi's forehead; unless he defended correctly, it would pierce him through his forehead, ultimately ending his life.

Meanwhile, the second arrow was aimed at the taller individual who was standing right next to Asahi, 2 meters from him; the arrow would be aimed at his forehead too; unless he defended it correctly, it would pierce through from one side to the other, where the after-life waited for him. Junichiro would be ready for whatever outcome appeared next.

WC: 533

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum