Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Earthen Path[Kaito] - Page 2 Empty Re: Earthen Path[Kaito]

Mon May 30, 2022 12:29 pm
Approved for Kaito
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 21390

Mon May 30, 2022 3:07 pm
Yusuke was excited! it was time to learn the two techniques that arguably saved the boys during the missing nin attack at the gates. Kaito alluded to having another one in his back pocket, but Yusuke would leave it alone. He was certain that he couldn't handle an S-rank earth technique when he didn't even know a single A-rank one. Got it Kaito-ni I'm watching... Yusuke's playful nature seemed to recede and he was watching Kaito's every move. He extended his chakra sensory to feel each and every change in chakra the Jutsu required. "Hare" -> "Ram" -> "Snake" -> "Hare" -> "Ram" -> and "Snake" The boy memorized the string of hand signs required to perform the jutsu. Yusuke nodded along as the boy explained the technique and brought up the next one. the underworld swamp. Technique. I remember Kaito-ni it was really cool! I've been wanting to master this one ever since you showed it to me! Yusuke would mention this as they walked backwards around in the pit of Kaito's creation. Then Kaito performed the technique. Once again Yusuke was paying extra close attention and using chakra sensory to it's fullest. "Boar" -> "Tiger" -> "Ox" -> "Dragon" ->"Monkey" -> and "Bird" The young Sarutobi memorized the technique's corresponding signs by repeating them in his head. He watched as the waterfall of mud flowed downward, and he listened to Kaito's tips and notes.

Alright Kaito I'm ready to give them a try. Watch me! Yusuke had a serious look on his face as he first weaved the signs for the Great Moving Earth Core. Yusuke had observed that this jutsu took a ridiculous amount of chakra, and thus he used a bit more than he might need. Other than that the jutsu was fairly similar to the moving earth core technique, but bigger. After the hand signs were complete the earth rose into the air returning to normal. Phew, alright that was easy enough... Yusuke could tell he has used up a lot of energy. The nature chakra within him surged inside of him. he quickly released it, but he could tell it would get a bit harder to control himself and his chakra. Tsskk just hold on Yusuke just one more jutsu... He focused and regained his own stability. Alright, let's move on to next one. There was no bravado this time Yusuke's back was against the wall. He need to end the training quickly or it would get difficult. "Boar" -> "Tiger" -> "Ox" -> "Dragon" ->"Monkey" -> and "Bird"! He weaved the signs and attempted to use the underworld swamp technique, but what resulted was not a huge success. He had created a 3 meter puddle of mud obviously not deep enough to sink anything or anyone. Normally Yusuke would ask for tips and regard this as a complete failure, but he didn't have time, and he was hungry. Well looks like I still have to wrok on that one..., but It was close enough for some food right? HAHA! Really thanks for showing me I'll have it mastered by the next time you see me!  He assured Katito that everything was fine, and they finally exited the training grounds. Visions of food in their young minds.

EXIT 
WC:534
TWC:3,202

Claiming:
Underworld Swamp (625/625) 75%
Great Moving Earth Core (625/625) 75%
Moving Earth Core (250/250) 75%

Earth Spear Pillar (750/750) 50%
Tearing Earth Turning Palm (750/750) 50%

+200 to mastering blastwave for half hand signs (200/1500)
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500