Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
42 Posts - 8%
33 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Procurement Empty Procurement

Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:54 am
He always considered himself a reserved person, in life.

When it came to fighting, he routinely played it safe, always falling back to a defensive stance rather than risk getting hurt too badly. At first this caused some conflict with his father. Strike first, defend later. But after the Chuunin exams, his father might've come to terms with his quiet nature. However, with his performance during the exams. It was almost like he was shunned. Losing is one thing, forfeiting is another. Forfeiting showed cowardice in his eyes and that was frowned upon. Zunair thought it was a smart decision, but he didn't know the consequences that would follow him.

Walking forward, the young Hyūga found himself outside the Hokage building. The sky bathed in oranges and blues, creating a pink-like effect as the day started to come to an end. The warm, spring air hung around him, creating a bliss to his cold-nature skin. Turning the handle, he pushed himself into the building and started navigating his way around to find the office. Why was he there? Zunair supposed it was a meeting of sorts. He needed to get stronger and what better way would it be then found out how to do that by one of the Leaf's strongest shinobi. The man right underneath the Hokage.

Finding himself outside the Hokage's office, he simply knocked and then proceeded with entry, "Good evening, sir. Thank you for meeting with me," Zunair said with bright smile as gave bow to the second commanding village leader.
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 752950

Procurement Empty Re: Procurement

Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:27 pm
Once again Goto could be found in the office handling some paperwork, meticulously going over Konohagakure's financial state and updating the funds of the village's treasury. It had been a couple of months since the Kirigakure shackles were removed and they earned back their freedom and that time was spent improving the general state, causing an influx in the economy as a result. As busy as he was, the deputy always made sure to make some time for everyone, going on a mission together or simply inviting them over for a chat. After all, remaining close to the people was the best way to know about everything going on.

As he finished up the paperwork the silver haired could hear footsteps approaching, a sign the incoming visitor had received Goto's message in which the Senju stated he wanted to see them. "Ah, Zunair. Glad you could make it, have a seat" he would greet the young Hyuuga, directing the boy to the closest chair nearby with one of his arms before sitting down himself. Leaning back he'd stare at the Genin in front of him, looking for some sort of sign on how he was feeling after his defeat in the final battle of the Byakugan as he would refer to it. "So, I didn't see you at the event hosted by your clan to celebrate Onabi's victory in the Chuunin Exams?". In the meantime Goto had some water brought over, pouring both Zunair and himself a glass. 

(WC: 248)
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:31 pm
Zunair eyes wondered around the room. Nothing too spectacular about the area, just typical office setting. He figured there would be something that would catch his eye, but nothing did. Taking a seat in front of his superior officer, he watched as the man poured them some water while asking about his whereabouts during the celebration. A good family member would've been present for it, but he wasn't allowed to attend, how could the family disgrace be. He wasn't jealous or angry of the outcome because Zunair was the one that decided it. He probably would've one as he still had most of his energy left as Onabi's was just depleting. But he let his cousin have the win, for that, he was talked down upon. His father was angry. No, he was livid, and his hits during training were tempestuous. If you could even call it training, it was just another form of abuse to him as his body would be left littered with bruises. Thankfully, because of medical ninjutsu, those bruises were gone, if not, covered up by the loose clothing he wore.

Giving a soft smile, and a quiet laugh, "Ah, I wish I could've been there, there was just other matters I had to attend too and no time," Zunair lied as then took a sip of the water offered to him. Holding the glass in front of him with both hands, he stared at his own reflection in the water, "However, speaking of - I'll get straight to the point before we discuss other things - I... I want to get stronger. I need too. And who better to ask then one of the top-ranking shinobi in the Leaf. I know you probably have a lot on your plate already, but I just had to ask. Anything, you know you can teach me if you could." Zunair said with a stoic expression, hiding what he truly felt like inside. Embarrassment. Luckily for him, he became on expert on hiding his emotions, especially when dealing with his father. He hated asking for help. He's used to doing things on his own and asking for anything felt like a sign of weakness to him. And he didn't want to seem weak. Anymore.

[TWC: 628]
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:16 pm
Goto allowed the young Hyuuga to explain himself, wondering what kind of excuse Zunair would come up with for his absence during the celebratory event organized by his clan for Onabi's victory in the Chuunin Exams. It appeared the boy had other matters to attend to, something the deputy found rather strange considering the importance the event held especially for those wielding the Byakugan. "I see. Well nothing you can do about it, right?". The child's answer was obviously a lie but Goto didn't believe it was up to him to pry any further. Whatever the reason was, he believed Zunair made his choice after thinking about it long enough.

Taking a sip of his glass of water the silver haired continued to listen attentively, paying close attention to the words coming out of the Hyuuga's mouth. It appeared the boy, after losing against his cousin, came to the realization that he needed to get stronger. At least he was able to take the first step, accepting and admitting that his current level wouldn't be good enough. And there was nothing wrong with that. However, from his earlier conversation with Xena, a female Uchiha, Goto knew how suffocating the pressure of one's clan could be. A lot and high expectations, no room for failure, simply the name would sometimes be heavy enough for someone to crumble under.

He let the boy finish, taking another sip before speaking up. "Hm, so you want to get stronger? I take it you know that's basically the same for almost everyone else?". There wouldn't be a single shinobi who'd be content with their current level, someone with at least the smallest amount of ambition would aim to become more powerful than how they currently were. So what would be different in Zunair's case? "I noticed that during your fight you weren't exactly comfortable using your clan's techniques, almost as if they felt unnatural for you to use". Whereas Onabi was able to throw one Gentle Fist technique after the other, Zunair seemed hesitant in doing the same.

Leaning back into his chair, the young Senju gave it some time to mull things over. "You do understand that if I do this for you there will be certain expectations in return?". After all, nothing in the world came for free. Even though he wanted to see every single person in the village grow stronger it would be impossible for Goto to help them all. "Now, are you prepared to do whatever it takes?". Only after Goto was certain Zunair would be willing to put in the work would he allow the Hyuuga to grow stronger.

(WC: 440, TWC: 688)
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun May 08, 2022 11:43 pm
"Right." Zunair agreed to his superior officer. The Hyūga just needed to leave the past in the past and look forward towards the future. A brighter future. Well, being a shinobi, nothing can never be too bright. Dark and disarray seemingly go hand in hand with a ninja's way. That's really what they all signed up for. Listening more intuitively, he knew that Goto was right. Everyone wants to be stronger. Be the strongest. But how does one become the strongest. Zunair believed it is to be fluid and/or versatile in all areas. However, maybe taijutsu wasn't his strong suit. While many of his clan members thrived in it, he thrived in other areas. Like medical and ninjutsu techniques is really what he exceeded in his potential.

"I suppose your observation would be correct. I never really excelled in the Hyūga clan techniques. Mainly taijutsu in general. Like ninjutsu and medical ninjutsu are things I'm good at." Zunair stating his specialties. Don't get him wrong, he can do many of the Hyūga clan feats, but he really didn't want too. However, the Byakugan does come in handy from time to time, so no compliance there. A small smirk covered his lips at the thought.

Zunair was taken about at the offer. Of course, he was stupid to not think he would be given anything for free. Everything has a price. Is Zunair ready to pay for it. Of course, he was, why else had he shown up in the first place. "Yes sir, I figured there would be stipulations and I'm willingly accepting them," Zunair said while showing a soft smile towards the end. "So, yes, I'll do whatever it takes," giving a small nod at the end.
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Thu May 12, 2022 6:54 am
Realization, the first step in the right direction. Zunair knew he needed a change in order to be able and move forward, no longer standing still at the defeat in the Chuunin Exams. Take your loss and make it so it never happens again. That would be the message Goto wanted the young Hyuuga to take from their meeting. The wielder of the Byakugan confirmed the Senju's earlier thoughts, sharing he preferred to use Ninjutsu and the Medical arts over the techniques of his clan. "Alright, I figured as much. Perhaps I have something that could do wonders for you" the Deputy spoke as he reached for his drawer.

Before requesting Zunair's presence, the silver haired retrieved something from the vault, a scroll that might be able to assist the boy in reaching a new stage in his development. "Now, in here you'll find knowledge on the art of space and time, maybe this will suit your taste more". Upon learning the contents of the scroll the young Hyuuga would be able to become specialized in one of the skills Goto and many before him excelled. "I'm sure you've heard legendary stories of Konohagakure's heroes, all who were known for their talent in Space/Time". They were big shoes to fill, but who said you couldn't dream big?

Leaning back in his chair the silver haired was glad to hear Zunair agreed that nothing came for free. "Good, let's go over the terms shall we?". He'd grab pen and paper, writing something down before handing it to the Hyuuga in front of him. "Starting today you can be called Chuunin of Konohagakure, congratulations". Even though the boy was unable to attain victory, he would still deserve a promotion as Goto hoped the new generation of shinobi would be the ones leading the village to unimaginable heights. "First thing I want you to do now that you're no longer a Genin, proctor our Academy Students' exam, make sure they are ready to officially join our ranks and go on missions". Assuming the newly appointed Chuunin agreed, the Deputy would move on to the next topic.

He'd place his hands on the table, going over the words he wanted to say before finally speaking up. "It is my dream to build a Konohagakure around certain pillars, those being the renowned clans of our village such as yours" Goto referred to the boy's clan. "The Hyuuga, Senju, Uchiha, Sarutobi, the list goes on. Together they once made history, putting their differences aside and forming the beautiful village that is now Konohagakure". He believed that putting the right people in the right places would help everyone flourish. "I want you to become a representative of the Hyuuga, a spokesperson so to speak". Goto respected the elders, but with his dream of the new generation leading the village into the future he believed it wouldn't hurt involving the younger ones. "So, do you think you can find yourself agreeing to these terms?". In case Zunair did, Konohagakure would have another Chuunin among their ranks and Goto a promising young Hyuuga who'd help the clan and village to work together.

(WC: 523, TWC: 1211)

- Promoting Zunair Hyuuga to Chuunin
- Giving permission to learn Leaf's Legacy
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu May 12, 2022 6:38 pm
Zunair raised his eyebrow when the deputy Kage said that he has something that could help him. What ever could it be? Was it some new technique that could enhance his capabilities in the area that he specializes in? Or was it something completely knew? Zunair was busy thinking too much to realize the silver-haired shinobi pulled out a scroll that contained secrets of Space-Time. He heard stories of it, but he's never really seen any technique that requires it. He knew space-time, you had to have excellent chakra control, just like with medical ninjutsu. Does the deputy Kage think he will be able to excel in this area? The Hyūga hoped so.

"Yes, they're quite fascinating. It would be a pleasure to learn this, thank you." Zunair nodded to the elder ninja. Being able to learn this meant wonders for Zunair. Maybe, just maybe, one day he could possibly be the strongest Hyūga in this village, surpassing his cousin who beat him in the cousin. Doesn't matter how fast he is, if Zunair could just teleport.

The mint-eyed Hyūga studied Goto as he wrote something down on a piece of paper after he decided to go over the terms of their agreement. He curiously wondered what it could be. Well, his opinions were put to rest as Goto slid the paper over to him and announced his promotion. Zunair gave a puzzling look. He lost the chuunin exams, how was he getting promoted? Did Goto see something in him rather that no one else does? He best not questions the decisions of those higher rank than him, especially those who are leading the village.

"Thank you, sir! It's an honor," Zunair bowed his head as he heard the leader talk about what his first job would be. Apparently, it was to proctor the Genin exams. Easy enough. He figured one of his first missions would be something rigorous, but it wasn't. Zunair let a smirk flash upon his mouth. "Of course, I'll make sure only the suited will ascend to the rank of genin." The Hyūga agreed. While it was just first step in any shinobi's career to become a genin, if they weren't ready. Zunair could end up sending them to their deaths, not to mention, countless others if they got in the way.

Zunair listened intuitively as Goto spoke having certain clans become pillars of konoha. Make sense to him. Pillar's that would rely on one another to give their support. Zunair likes that idea. Who knew Goto could be so philosophical? That's when the second-in-command asked if he would be the chair for the hyuga clan. The question shocked Zunair. He knew there was more people in his clan that would be better for this role, but was their really? Yes, they were still some members who were stronger than him, but maybe Goto isn't looking for just strength. Maybe intelligence played a factor into it. While Onabi might be stronger than him right now, Zunair knew he was leagues ahead of him in intelligence.

"Yes, I can agree to them. Anything I can do to help the village," Zunair said with a smile.

[TWC: 1,504]
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sun May 15, 2022 4:05 pm
A smile appeared on his face upon hearing Zunair agree to the terms he made. "Good, I expect great things from you". In truth, the young Hyuuga would have no reason to decline Goto's offer. A promotion, permission to learn one of the village's secrets, not a bad deal considering all the Senju wanted in return was helping and overseeing the Academy Students' progression. However, all that would simply be the start. "I'm a generous man, Zunair. If my people deserve something for their hard work then I'll reward their efforts". If someone showed him results then they would be compensated.

The Senju took another sip from his drink before speaking up once more. "But, and this is important, use this as a motivation to grow even stronger. The biggest danger now is that you might start to slack off, thinking you're already there". Just because Goto gave the boy a push in the right direction didn't mean he could take things easy now. The good old carrot-and-stick policy, knowing how to stimulate someone while at the same time making them aware they still had a long way to go. "If you keep up the good work more rewards might find their way to you". People tend to make an effort knowing they wouldn't go unrewarded.

With that being said the meeting between the two of them would come to an end. "Keep those words in mind, continue to work hard and show me results, easy as that". Goto then implied it was about time he'd return to the paperwork, a lot still needed to be done even more so considering he had to take care of things on his own during the Hokage's absence. "If you don't mind, I'll be getting back to my work now. No need to close the door behind you". Having discussed everything he wanted to it was now time to return to the order of the day. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 1534)
Claims:
- 225 to finish Sage's Knowledge (previously trained here and here)
- 47 to finish Kazane (previously trained hereherehere and here)
- 1262 towards Inferno Release
- 30 AP
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270