Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
44 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

The Fair Fight (part 2) Empty The Fair Fight (part 2)

Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:09 pm
Mission:

As the ground became red with the blood of the ninja that Moyasu's clone had shoved a blade through the original Moyasu watched as the clones that the man controlled disappeared within puffs of smoke just as Moyasu's clone did the same. Moyasu stepped forth towards the dying man, the sounds of coughing blood filling his ears, as he knelt down beside him and slapped his face a few times. "Stay with me here. What did you mean when you said you wanted my disease?" The man coughed once more as he gave a soft chuckle that was starting to annoy Moyasu at this point. "What does it matter now? I've no need for it. All my plans are coming together..." This made Moyasu scoff as he took yet another drag from the cigarette. "Really? You planned on dying here, huh?" The man shook a bit as he grinned and formed a seal of confrontation with one of his free hands. Moyasu watched as marks started to form all along the body of his prey as instinct controlled his body and he hopped up and away from the man. What he thought was a suicide explosion type of jutsu was instead more of a dispersal as he watched the marks rise up and off the man's body and ascended rapidly into the sky around them.

Moyasu was confused over what had just happened as the man laughed once more, this time a bit more sinisterly, as Moyasu felt tired of this. "What did you just do?" The man coughed once again as the blood continued to spill. "You'll see in just a few moments... and It's going to be the most spectacular thing you've ever seen." Moyasu looked up to the sky as he could see clouds slowly starting to form and he sighed as he walked back over to the man and knelt beside him again. "Is this what you were planning to do with all the chakra you gathered? Tell me what you did and how to stop it?" But the man didn't say another word for he had already expired. His eyes were open, the dull look of lifelessness within his irises, as his mouth was still curled in a smile showcasing one last chuckle that only made Moyasu's blood boil. Suddenly Moyasu felt the sensation of being taken out of a Genjutsu, the cigarette he had been smoking, the fairgrounds he'd been standing in, even the Sakura forest that was nearby all vanished before his eyes as he was standing in the center of a massive forest.

Had he been inside of a Genjutsu this entire time? He couldn't believe his eyes as he looked around at the forest in question and hopped up one of the big trees in order to get to the top and look around so that he could get his bearings. He saw, remarkably, that the forest was still in the spot where he had originally took on the guardian but he could see the lights and hear the sounds of a fairgrounds from farther away from the forest than expected. He looked to the north and saw that the fairgrounds were more than 100 meters away as he stood there atop the tree flabbergasted that he didn't take notice of any of this sooner. The only thing that didn't seem to be a Genjutsu was his yukata as he was still wearing it, the pack of cigarettes he had gotten from the man with the top hat gone, as he was starting to wonder just what had he gotten himself into this time. He was more powerful than Moyasu realized, the man was, but at least now he was gone which left Moyasu behind to have to clean up his mess.

He hopped down from his perch on the tree and looked down at the corpse of the man as he looked up to the sky and saw purple lightning starting to strike around in the clouds rather ominously. He could feel the immense amounts of chakra rolling around in the area as he wondered what the man had done. He realized that he never even got the ninja’s name as he stood before the body and formed a few hand seals with one of his hands. ”Another nameless Shinobi to be added to the annals of history. I wonder if history will remember you and how it will remember you.” And with that he focused a heavy amount of power into his palm as the white hot flames shot from his hand and burned the corpse. He cremated the body, causing it to turn into ashes instead of leaving it here to rot, as he made certain the flames didn’t spread out too far from the body in order to affect trees or too much of the grass. After he had made certain no more life was more in danger than necessary he pulled his hand away as the flames stopped leaving the ashes to float away into the wind and up in order to join the rather powerful looking storm clouds.

There was a large yet concentrated scorch mark where the body had been as he put his hands together and offered a prayer in silence in respect for the unknown man’s death. However it would be cut short as he heard a familiar clacking sound behind him and he looked to see the puppet he had fought moments earlier floating before him rather creepily still. ”Uh… Can I help you with something.” The aura within the hollow parts of the body was still blue and clear as the puppet floated closer before raising an arm and pointing it’s index finger towards the fairgrounds. Moyasu looked over to where it was pointing and noticed the clouds swirling above the grounds slowly as purple lightning was still striking within the clouds. ”That looks bad… None of this makes any sense. This was supposed to be just another routine day and it turned into this for no reason. I’m not sure how we’re going to fight against that.” The puppet clacked it’s head to the side, it’s mouth hung open as it watched Moyasu again very creepily, as it raised another one of it’s many arms and opened it’s palm as a ball of blue light cropped up and out from it. It offered the ball to the ashen haired man as though wanting him to take it and Moyasu shrugged before placing his palm rather haphazardly atop the strange ball of light.

Suddenly a whole bunch of images appeared within his mind, the chakra of the orb flowing directly into his brain in order to implant each image, as he did his best not to grunt or scream because it wasn’t a very pleasant experience. His eyes nearly popped out of his head and saliva dribbled out of his mouth as he brought a hand up to his head in order to hold and try to soothe it which proved futile. He let go of the aura as the pain immediately subsided as soon as it entered causing him to pant profusely as sweat dripped down from his forehead. This had been one of the very rare occasions where he had ever sweat before. ”What in the… Hell was that?!” He asked the puppet as though it could answer him but, unsurprisingly, all it did was suck back in the ball into it’s hand before dropping it’s arm back down. Shockingly the pain was the least of Moyasu’s worries now as he had been given memories from when the puppet had been first taken control of from the man. He had to get moving and he had to get moving fast.

He gathered chakra into his feet, the sandals that went with his yukata sticking to his feet as he flexed his toes, and started running through the forest at top speed while using the branches to travel in order to swerve out of the way of tree trunks and other branches. He soon heard the familiar clacking of wood next to him as he looked over to see the puppet flying rapidly next to him towards the threat. It was somehow comforting to know that he wasn’t heading into this battle alone even if the help he was going to get was going to come from an unlikely source. It weaved it’s way around the trees, it’s flexible limbs flying around the trunks with ease in a rather unorthodox fashion, as they soon stopped upon the branch of a tree sitting along the outside of the fairgrounds clearing. The puppet stopped right beside him as Moyasu looked around the fairgrounds in order to take stock of where everything was as well as where the threat was.

He could see everyone enjoying themselves as they were when he was in the Genjutsu and everything remarkably looked the same as it all did in the Genjutsu world. He looked around to see if he could find what he was looking for as he looked over to the puppet and it looked back before moving along the trees around the fairgrounds. Moyasu took that as a sign to follow as he did so and hopped along the branches to see where the puppet was going. As he did he looked at the grounds and saw all the families, children smiling and having a great time with their parents, as he thought about what would happen if he failed at what he was supposed to do along with everyone who wasn’t present at these fairgrounds. He pushed such thoughts from his mind as he didn’t want to think about failing as it was not the greatest thing to think about while in the middle of a mission. Thus he followed the puppet, his mind clear and determination high, as they soon stopped atop the branch of a tree that was on the other side of the grounds and the puppet flew deeper into the woods with Moyasu quickly in tow.

They both would make their way into another much smaller clearing of the forest that contained what appeared to be a wooden stand with tubes lined up all along the stand that pointed up to the sky as Moyasu recognized them immediately to be firework shooters. He could also see that there was a few men on the stand working them and getting them set up for shooting while there was one guy that looked more like a samurai than one of any of the fairgoers seemingly standing guard next to the stand. Moyasu could see that their red yukata was rather worn yet not torn as it looked like an outfit that had seen it's share of battles yet never seemed to be put through too hard of trials to be worn down. 'I get the feeling he'd be fun to fight if I had to.' the ashen haired ninja thought to himself as he sighed and looked around the field to see if there was anything else that was worth noting.

There wasn't... except that the guardian puppet had already started to make it's move towards the firework stand as Moyasu watched with wide eyes in shock that the puppet was so brazen as to go along without him. In a flash the samurai drew his blade and swiped the air slicing the puppet in half causing it to crumple to the ground. Moyasu was again shocked by the sheer speed of the samurai and the power that had seemingly been put into the swipe as the very air around him had erupted with multiple colors that was not just the shine of the blade but seemingly space swiping out of the way causing a arc of rainbow colors to erupt from the blade. 'Yep... This'll be fun indeed. Though I don't think that took out the puppet.' He was correct in his hypothesis as he watched as the puppet clacked and it's wood stitched itself back together as it floated up into the air and repaired  it's wooden body all as the samurai watched intrigued while sheathing his blade back in it's scabbard.

"I take it this thing is yours?" Suddenly the samurai called out towards nothing in particular as Moyasu was confused about who he was talking to but then the samurai looks in his direction in the trees. 'You gotta be kidding me. How'd he know?' Well the jig was up as Moyasu hopped down from his spot in the trees and landed on the ground as leaves fell around him due to him passing a few in order to get down. He then walks over to where the two were hanging around as the samurai holds his hand over the hilt of his sword while watching Moyasu with very laid back yet serious eyes. "I'm not your enemy. I don't have a lot of time to explain what we're doing here but I need you to allow me access to those fireworks." The samurai looked back to the stand before shrugging and looking back over to Moyasu. "I'm sorry but I've been tasked with making certain that this show goes off without a hitch. I can't let you potentially jeopardize that with whatever it is you intend to do." Moyasu shook his head. "Even if it means you're dooming countless dimensions with your refusal?"

The samurai blinked in extreme puzzlement as he looked at the ashen haired Meijin with a look of skepticism. "Ok. Now I'm REALLY not letting you near them. With such an insane statement there's no telling what you'll do." Moyasu sighed and felt a bit hurt that he was being considered as insane just because he was stating something that was only a little unbelievable... at least to him. Then he took in a breath as he looked over to the puppet that was floating next to the samurai as the aura within it was still going very blue and healthy looking which gave Moyasu the incentive to issue the challenge. "If you won't allow me to pass then I'll just have to force my way through you though I'd rather not as you don't seem like all that bad a guy. I don't want to kill you." The samurai scratched the back of his head in nervousness as he gave a small chuckle. "Oh boy. If I only had a drink every time I heard someone threaten my life." Moyasu could see the jokey nature of the samurai but his hand never left far from the hilt of his sword. He was ready for a fight.

"I warned you." With a stomp of his back foot upon the ground he charged his chakra throughout his body as he was cautious about where he charged his chakra into as he didn't want to set off anything before it's intended time. The samurai's eyes turned serious as his thumb flicked the hilt up and out of the scabbard revealing a little of the shine of the blade underneath. The puppet had revealed a few of it's blades from out of it's arms as it quickly flew away from the samurai in order to float a bit beside Moyasu. He looked over to the puppet and noticed that strings were extending from some of the fingers of the puppet as they were connecting to certain segments of his body. 'Are those... puppet strings?' He took his mind off of the strings as he looked back over to the samurai and took in another breath as he could feel his chakra flowing into his muscles strengthening them if only for a little bit more strength than what he was originally working with.

With that done he would then charge at his opponent, his footsteps causing the ground to splinter as fire erupted from the soles of his shoes, as he rushed at full speed at the samurai who had drawn his blade smoothly and held it up in front of him in a battle stance. He wasn't at all well versed in the ways of Taijutsu, Moyasu knew, but he knew he had to keep his usage of Ninjutsu to a minimum as he hopped up in order to feint a roundhouse to the samurai's head. It was a feint because he actually would draw his leg back and away from the kick as he descended rapidly and tried to deliver a low sweep to the samurai's legs... none of these actions had actually been Moyasu's. He noticed the puppet's fingers were moving rapidly and he quickly surmised that those were indeed puppet strings as the puppet was very well versed in directing his body the way it needed to in order to keep up with a sword user with Taijutsu. It proved useless unfortunately as the samurai seemed to see the feint and attack coming as he lifted his legs up quickly as he brought the blade down to where Moyasu was quickly but the puppet proved quick too as he tugged his arm away causing Moyasu to fly back to avoid the swipe.

The samurai wasn't going to allow him a moment of rest though as the red haired man would charge with his blade and deliver swipe after swipe all of which meant to be the killing swipe for Moyasu. The puppet proved to help out in gapping the speed between the blade and Moyasu's body as he managed to avoid the swipes all while trying to deliver his own blows in a bit of an unorthodox boxing style. The samurai, however, would dodge each blow expertly while giving off counters that the ashen ninja had never seen before. After a bit of exchanges with each other, which was a few minutes of the two delivering attacks and counters to attacks with which none connected, the two warriors would hop back and away from each other in order to look at each other and regain their breath. Or at least Moyasu would regain his breath as it would be the puppet's turn to attack with it's own blades as the samurai would dodge them all while blocking a few with his own sword. Moyasu watched the two fight as he examined the blade the samurai used and found it to be a bit unorthodox.

"That's... a reverse blade sword, isn't it?" The samurai pushed the puppet away with a kick before looking over to Moyasu with a smirk. "Ah. You've heard of them, huh? Yeah. I've had it for quite a while." He would block another swipe from the puppet before hopping over to Moyasu in order to try and deliver another attack but Moyasu would bring his hands together and clap them over the blade in order to stop it. While the samurai proved to be the faster Moyasu had found himself to actually be the stronger as he managed to stop the blade and keep it still. "Doesn't that mean it'd be very hard for you to kill someone with this blade?" The man shrugged before shoving a sandal sole into Moyasu's face in order to jump away and pull the sword away from his grip as he did a backflip and landed gracefully on the ground. "It does. I'm not really one for killing my foes as I find the world is conquered by death enough already. I'd rather not have my name added to the murderers."

Moyasu was about to ask him what he meant but soon the two heard a clacking coming from the fireworks stand as they looked over and saw that the puppet had managed to dismantle all the fireworks while they had been talking and removed the tags that had been attached to the fireworks waiting to be blown. The samurai tilted his head as he got out of his battle stance. "Wait... What're those?" Moyasu sighed and got up to his feet as his chakra subsided. "Those were what I was talking about. If you had managed to fire those you would've torn a rift in the middle of an infinite number of different dimensions and quite possibly destroyed a large number of them if not all of them." The red haired samurai nodded, his blade becoming sheathed once more, before he shook his head and laughed at that before turning away. "Well whatever. I don't believe you but you were speaking truth that the fireworks were tampered so... do as you will." With that the samurai left, his red hair flowing in the wind as he walked, and Moyasu could only think as he left 'What a weirdo.'

After a little bit of work and delicate dismantling the puppet and Moyasu would manage to safely disarm the tags that threatened the dimensions and trash them. The sky immediately started to clear of the ominous clouds and stars showed up once again as the firework attenders started working on setting up the show once again. Moyasu sighed as he sat along the grass while watching them work as his drowsiness from earlier was really starting to take effect of his senses. It was time for him to finally get to sleep hopefully as he laid down on the ground in order to look up at the stars... Only for the puppet to be in his vision looking down upon him. With a jump he got up to his feet as he was scared to death from the sight of the puppet's creepy face and he turned to yell at it but found that there was somebody else present with them that wasn't there before: the stand attendant of the shuriken game with the yukata prizes.

"Uh... Can I help you?" The man smirked as he brought up his fingers to form a hand seal: the seal of confrontation. "I was actually hoping I could help you seeing as I'm the one who got you into this situation in the first place." Moyasu's body started to glow as he could feel his body becoming lighter as he looked at the clerk in clear confusion but also understanding. "You were the one who summoned me here." The man nodded as he lowered his hand all as the puppet floated beside him seemingly also watching as Moyasu was disappearing. "Indeed. I knew that you had the potential to be able to take on the man known as Dinyo Dynamo and save our dimension from being torn apart. You did very splendidly and thus you have my thanks." Moyasu wiped a bit of sweat off of his brow as he cracked his neck getting rid of the cricks that had developed within it. "I save your dimension and all I get is thanks? I feel as though I just got robbed." The man chuckled as the light grew around Moyasu. "I do believe you got a rather nice yukata for your troubles. Oh and I'll throw in a little something extra."

With that Moyasu was standing in the center of his room once again, the smell of the cherry blossoms disappearing to be replaced by the smell of old wood and burnt tea, as he looked around his room while rubbing his eyes in order to get them to adjust. He felt his yukata rustle due to the wind coming in through the window as he removed it in order to hang it into his closet. "Whatever, man. I can sleep finally." With that he walked into his bathroom, enjoying the dim light as he brushed his teeth in a familiar setting once again, before he exited in order to go to his bed. He was stopped, however, as he saw something laying on his bed where he was going to lay: a renewed replica of the puppet that resided within the forest and fought the samurai with him. "Nope." He immediately shoved it in a dark corner of his closet out of sight and out of mind before falling onto his bed and instantly falling asleep.

WC 4,010

Claiming mission rewards: 20,000 ryo (beloved presence; 25%), 50 AP (25%), and 1 Sakura Lottery Ticket
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

The Fair Fight (part 2) Empty Re: The Fair Fight (part 2)

Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:50 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum