Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Daydream in Blue Empty Daydream in Blue

Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:04 am
Ise had decided to make his way to the training grounds within the training grounds. For once in his life though, it wasn’t to actually train. In fact, he actually didn’t know why he had decided to show up at the training grounds. He figured that it was just simply natural for him to be in this familiar place. He made his way up towards the hill deciding to simply enjoy as well as take in the view of the beautiful place. The breeze was steady as he sat down over the ledge of the hilltop’s cliff with the pond being right below. He remembered how he always wanted to train all the time when he first started out as a Genin.

Sure, he was still a Genin, however, Ise had learned so much in so little amount of time, that he figured that just simply taking a step back for a change was a nice little reprieve for the time being. He took in a deep breath just sitting there, closing his eyes as his spikey hair blew along with the breeze that picked up, taking in the new spring air. “So much has happened since I became a Genin,” he thought to himself, having a small smile on his face. It wasn’t just the good though that he was thinking about. He also had to acknowledge the bad too. He had learned a bunch of new jutsu, as well as developed his Sharingan to such a degree that he never thought imaginable. Despite that though, he still had no idea what the unique pattern of his Sharingan meant … other than the fact that he acquired … new abilities due to the change of pattern in his eyes. Before that, however, Ise had his leg cut off as well, which … definitely wasn’t something that he wanted to relive again. On the bright side though, he not only managed to have his leg surgically reattached, but he also got a large sum of money within the same day he woke up.

He had remembered that he was told to stay inside the house for a week which was unbearable, especially with his older brother Itsuki having been staying around the house with him while his mom worked. It was odd. Normally, Itsuki would just leave him there, however, he surprisingly didn’t argue a whole lot despite the fact that he would have to watch him. Itsuki though was still him for the most part. Rude, ignorant, and bossy. After a while of thinking of all the other things, Ise had lost his train of thought when he saw what he presumed to be a female doing pushups a few yards away from the pond. Did Isemori not catch her entering the training grounds earlier? From the looks of it though, she surprisingly didn’t notice his presence up above on the cliff either.

Ise had decided that rather than being anti-social, he figured it’d be nice to go and say hello. As he jumped down towards the pond below, he thought to himself, “Judging by her workout, she must be someone who focuses on Taijutsu.” a few minutes before his feet met the surface of the water, he gathered chakra at the soles of his feet, making sure that he wouldn’t fall through the pond’s surface like a complete idiot. That would have been embarrassing to do, especially in front of … well, anyone really. He formed a smile on his face as he made his way a few feet in front of her before stopping. “Hiya! My name’s Ise. What’s yours?” He asked, being polite as well as friendly.

WC: 611
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 8793

Daydream in Blue Empty Re: Daydream in Blue

Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:30 am
Ryumi had found a good spot to train within the training grounds, something that usually couldn’t find inside of the normal training grounds that she could find. Most of them had sand covering the ground which made it a bit hard to do any kind of exercise without her clothing getting dirty. It’s why The taijutsu user had decided to find this spot in the first place. An easy way to train herself without going insane as her finally becoming a Genin had been a bit of an annoying process, but not something that she wasn’t particularly angry at. It just meant that she had to train harder than ever if she wanted to help Lloyd who even without being in the hospital always had to go there for check ups each and every time. She found the man to be her father figure and he was what motivated her to become a shinobi above everything else. She might not have much in terms of other skills, but she could certainly fight against others so she wished to. However she just had to get to that point in the first place, and that first was learning some kind of Taijutsu for the future. Even if it was the smallest amount it was something she knew was good at.

It was when she was in the training grounds that she would start to actually exercise, doing one handed push ups in order to try and keep balance for herself. It was a decent workout all things considered as she was inside of the tranquil training grounds. Her mind clearly focused on only the exercise that she was going through right now. Her mind entirely focused on that one goal, of learning and becoming better in the few things she was necessarily good at. She remembered the last time she was too weak, it landed her in the hospital for almost a month because of what had happened on that day. She couldn’t help Lloyd then, which resulted in him later losing his arm because he hadn’t had time to recover from his previous battle. It’s the motivation that made her strive for greater strength, and yet she felt something missing that she simply couldn’t explain why. Yet it seemed someone wanted to talk right as she was getting to the two thousand mark.

The first thing that Isemori would notice was how many scars lined her entire body, it seemed she had one from head to toe with how many lines were seemingly drawn from within said body. Yet as she turned her head to face him her eyebrow raised for a moment as she heard his voice. It sounded… familiar, yet she couldn’t place her hands on why it was so similar. She focused her eyes for a moment as she was in thought before suddenly losing her balance for a moment, ending up tumbling to the ground and landing on her back, where her biggest scar to be seen before Isemori. But the Hiyu was more focused on saying hello to the boy.

“Names Ryumi, thanks for dropping by, ended up losing count of how many I did.” Giving a small smile, she moved from her splayed out position to a cross legged sit on the ground, showing her impressive flexibility on display before raising a hand to shake Isemori’s hand. Not wanting to seem all too sour for losing count of how many push ups she had done.

“So, what brings ya to the training grounds? I didn’t hear you anywhere?” She asked, not wanting to bring up that she had potentially seen Isemori back at that restaurant rumble. But that was something that currently wasn’t important to talk to her new acquaintance about. Now it was the time of training in order to gain strength, not talk about the past currently.

WC:644
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 232500

Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:18 pm
Ise held his grin at the girl as she had casually greeted herself, seeming friendly enough. She had even extended out her hand once she was on her feet, for Ise to shake. He accepted, shaking it slightly while he held his grin. When she had asked him what brought the Uchiha to the training grounds, he had nervously chuckled a bit and said, “Well, to be honest, I was just sitting over there on top of the hill.” He said, pointing towards the hilltop over the pond. “I wasn’t training or anything. I just like coming here a lot,” he admitted to her, as well as himself.

The breeze picked up a little once more before the Uchiha started talking again. “When I saw you doing those push-ups, I figured rather than sitting on my butt that I’d actually come to say hello.” Ise had said, with his grin growing a bit wider. It was clear that he was definitely the friendly type. “Since I’m on my feet though, perhaps I can help you with your training?” The silver-haired Uchiha offered as a friendly gesture. He admitted he was not the greatest in terms of taijutsu, however, there could be perhaps something that he could offer. “If you are up for it, we could possibly have a friendly spar as well. I’ll leave that up to you though, of course,” Ise had said, his grin, going back into a smile.

“I’ll need to not go all out though.” The thought immediately crossed his mind, knowing that he shouldn’t use his most powerful techniques. He still was trying to get a handle on figuring out what his Sharingan could do whenever that unique five-leaf clover pattern appeared. Honestly, it kind of worried him a bit. However, despite that though, he kept that within the back of his mind. He was also certain that he could possibly teach her a few things if she wanted him to as well. Since she looks like she focuses on Taijutsu, there’s a possibility that she could know a thing or two about Bukijutsu as well,” The silver-haired Uchiha thought to himself while he waited to see what Ryumi wanted to do.

WC: 367
TWC: 978
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 8793

Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:07 pm
The first thing that Isemori would notice about her hands were how the bandages around them seemed to be slightly fresh all things considered. Even with their reddish fashion she had undone them in order to shake his hand properly. In which he could feel the rough skin nearly scratch his hand in response to her shaking his own hand. She’d give a small smile as Isemori seemed totally friendly enough in order to at least approach. His explanation on why he was here did raise an eyebrow at what he was doing. Relaxing inside of the training grounds certainly wasn’t what you were supposed to do. Yet she could at least respect that he was here for the great views that the training grounds provided along with the general relaxing aura that it had. “So if you like coming here so much you must at least do some kind of training? Even if the views are indeed nice.”

The small picking up of the breeze as Isemori spoke was rather curious. Her raven hair lightly flowing in the wind as she gave a small smile as he said she had practically helped him off of his ass. Causing her to give him a small cocky smirk as she only could respond. “Well then did you like what you saw? I’m sure I looked great while doing those at least~ And of course you can help with my training! Plus it seems you might need just as much training as I do it seems.”

She didn’t seem to know just what she might have gotten herself into with agreeing to Isemori for the spar request that he had just put out towards the muscled out girl. Yet she was confident that she could at least take him, he wasn’t as well built as her, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t well built. It was just that she was very well put together in the grand scheme of the fight. She remembered seeing some kid back in the academy days who was the scrawniest person she had ever seen. She wondered if they could even hold a sword or lift up a slightly big rock at times. However it was at least nice to get to know someone else that potentially wanted to spar with her.

“So? You wanna do pure Taijutsu sparring or use your entire arsenal… Cause I’m gonna be honest, I don’t have a lot working for me right now… Just graduated from the academy only a few weeks ago, ya know?” She said with the only time in which her tone switched to being embarrassed. Yet she’d immediately switch her tune, suddenly getting into a boxing-like pose as she was ready for the fight at hand.

WC:459

TWC:1103
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum