Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Winds of Change [G, IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Winds of Change [G, IO]

Tue May 17, 2022 6:59 am
Guren would briefly pause, mentioning the name of Mizuki as a temporary silence came over the two men. "Some people only realize what they had when it's gone". They say you don't know what you've got til it's gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it. "Sometimes you'll never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory". And that's what the Lady in Red had become to Sunagakure, a memory. Nothing more, nothing less. A footnote in the village's history, a minor mention of a woman who could have meant more but chose not to be a part of them anymore. No longer tied to, but gone with the Wind.

It is true that Sebastian felt a change in Mizuku after she rose to the position of Kazekage, the Tau feeling less appreciated than when they first met and took on a mission together. "I guess it's true, power corrupts". In the female Kyuketsuki's case, her mind. "I wish her the best wherever she may go. But for her sake I hope our paths never cross again". It wasn't just Sunagakure she abandoned, but its people as well. He could only imagine how Souji must have felt after realizing his mother simply left him behind. Sebastian didn't take lightly to people who turned their backs on others, he could only hope the two of them never met again, as that would be in Mizuki's best interest.

Moving on from the heavy subject Guren mentioned a potential candidate for the Black Guard, someone besides Junko who could be considered for the Iron Squad. "Hm, I'll make sure to keep an eye on this Suika as well as our Genin participating in the Chuunin Exams". Who knows, the Berserker once used to be a diamond in the rough himself. And with that their meeting could be concluded, the most important matters were touched and would allow them to move forward. "I think that will be all from me now" Sebastian said as he stood up, placing his hand on Guren's shoulder. "Difficult times are ahead of us, but we've already come this far, it's important we don't stop and instead keep moving". After his words of encouragement the young Tau would then take his leave, allowing Guren to proceed with the preparations for the upcoming Chuunin Exams which were approaching fast. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 1978)
Claims:
- 1978 towards mastering Assimilating Aura a second time (previously trained here)
- 500 to take 5 points from strength
- 500 to put 5 points to vigor
- promotion to ANBU Commander and its additional rewards (20.000 ryo, see Dual Rank system "ANBU Commander falls under Master rank")
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Tue May 17, 2022 10:29 am
Guren nodded in agreement with Seb's analysis. It was rare that the two would find themselves discussing serious topics, yet refreshing. Better to air it out rather than let it boil and brew in their heads. "You and me both. Yet...I can't help but feel a bit of sympathy for her. I don't know if I'd be able to follow through what needs to be done, should I come across her again. Yet I also don't know if it's worth even pursuing her. I'm sure I could find her, quickly. But for what? You're right though. Let us focus on the Chuunin Exams."

Seb's comfort was well appreciated and much needed. Guren nodded once more at his words of encouragement, and before he could leave the room Guren would thank him one last time. "Seb, thank you. For always being my ace."

And with that, Guren would proceed to write the questions for the Chuunin Exam.

-Exit-

WC = 156. TWC = 2327

1500 WC to learning Sebastian Mikaelson's chakra signature
827 to Mastering Damage Reduction Shield (1743.5/2062.5)
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Tue May 17, 2022 8:56 pm
approved in the future guren please link the threads where you previously claimed word count so staff doesn't have to go looking through profiles to confirm the numbers thanks ^^ Link  for next approver
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum