Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Current Events
Halloween Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Top posting users this month
171 Posts - 29%
101 Posts - 17%
62 Posts - 11%
60 Posts - 10%
43 Posts - 7%
40 Posts - 7%
32 Posts - 5%
28 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
22 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Sensory Space Time Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 203900

Lux Aeterna: A World of Light (光の世界)  Empty Lux Aeterna: A World of Light (光の世界)

Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:21 am
Name: Lux Aeterna: A World of Light (光の世界)
Element: Light/Diamond
Specialty: Space/Time
Particular Jutsu Type: Dimension (Creation)
Backstory: Lux Aeterna was the name given to the alternate world that was founded by the Fourth Deputy Kage of Hoshigakure. After some time had passed, Hikari Namikaze had created a binding point to this world, and turned it into a safe haven for herself, and allies, when they needed to escape the material plane.

Appearance:

Lux Aeterna:

Fortress of Dawn:

Hikari’s Workshop:

Twilight Town:

The Sakura fields:

The Lunar Fields:

Dungeon of Dusk:

Cycle of Night and Day:
Handseals: N/A
Duration: Dimension: Infinite
Teleporting 1 post
Phasing: Up to 4 post, or if ended prematurely
Holy Blades of Hoshigakure: Up to 4 post, or if ended prematurely.

Cooldown: Dimension: N/A
Teleporting: N/A
Phasing: 2x post used
Holy Blades of Hoshigakure: number of post activated +2
Range:  Dimension: N/A
Teleporting: Self
Phasing: Self
Holy Blades of Hoshigakure: 30 meters for Spawning, 50 meters for shooting
Power:  Dimension: N/A
Teleporting: N/A
Phasing: N/A
Holy Blades of Hoshigakure: Chakra stat
Speed: Dimension: N/A
Teleporting Chakra Stat
Phasing: Chakra Stat
Holy Blades of Hoshigakure: Chakra Stat
Health:  Dimension: Chakra Stat
Teleporting N/A
Phasing: N/A
Holy Blades of Hoshigakure: Chakra Stat
Stat Boosts: N/A
What it does:

In addition to the dimension itself, the user gains access to the multiple other other abilities as well.

Teleportation (テレポート):

Phasing (フェーズ):

The Holy Blades of Hoshigakure (星の聖なる刃):

Character Specific: Hikari Namikaze
Wordcount to learn: 5,000
Action Cost: Dimension: N/A
Teleporting: 100 AP / 50 for each additional person
Phasing: 200 AP / 100 AP upkeep
Holy Blades of Hoshigakure: 100 AP activation / 50 AP Upkeep
Mastery: No
Bonus Requirements: Space-Time as first spec.
Canon, Custom, Bloodline, or Village Exclusive: Custom Bloodline

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:48 pm; edited 9 times in total
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 150 points
Chakra: 100 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Sensory Space Time Default
Wind Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Sunagakure
Ryo : 81440

Lux Aeterna: A World of Light (光の世界)  Empty Re: Lux Aeterna: A World of Light (光の世界)

Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:06 pm
Looks good to me. Trial approved!
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page : Ayato

Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Remove Taijutsu Remove Sensory Space Time Default
Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 293283

Lux Aeterna: A World of Light (光の世界)  Empty Re: Lux Aeterna: A World of Light (光の世界)

Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:20 am
This looks pretty clean and follows the dimension guidelines very closely.

However, there are a few things I would love to see before we can fully approve it.

Start with removing the mentions of sharpness for the weapons; the created blades should do damage equal to jutsu power. Up to you to decide if they will do physical or chakra damage.

Reduce the range they can travel after being summoned from 70 to 50. When a blade reaches the maximum distance, make it disappear. Indefinite duration is not allowed. Please, you will have to increase the proximity that the swords can't spawn within x meters to another character from 3 to 5. And specify the 30 meters spawning point has to be within the user's field of vision.

Specify that copied weapons Hikari brings forth will not copy the traits or augmentations of the original.

It is not possible to master Dimension Techniques, so please remove mastery.

You say that you can bring 10 blades in total. Then later in the text, you say you can summon 5 in a single casting but not over 15 in the duration of this technique. Can you please clarify?

Now for the blades having pre-marked FTG Seals. It is usually tough to get it past if we see more than one effect on something that isn't all tied down solidly under a single theme. Also this takes away the biggest drawback of FTG marking, which is pre-placement on a weapon. So here is what I propose

-Make this effect into a separate jutsu.
-Attempt to keep it in the creation and explain how it works. Then add 25 AP cost for each blade summoned with an FTG mark.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Jounin
Jounin
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Sensory Space Time Default

Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:09 pm
Thanks Kaito!

Ayato being a meanie and not blindly approving my techniques! Jerk Hyuuga! Let me blind you!

Making a numbered list of all your points. It was implied to me that doing so was "Passive agressive" behavior in the past, and I will stop if you think it is, but I don't mean it in such a way and I think that was mistaken, it just helps me think more clearly.

1. Changed, but I'll be honest, not entirely sure the difference between physical and chakra damage, so sorry if what I added doesn't make total sense.
2. Changed, but double check me that I hit everything you asked onhere.
3. Done. Thought that was in before. My bad!
4. Done.
5. A mistype. I have no idea about the 10 weapons since 15 was always what I was thinking on it.
6. Sorry, I must have forgotten to put this in. Must have wrote this topic late at night. So the dimension works basicly the same as a storage seal, and physically stores blades that Hikari has already created in them, not unakin to the Storage Displacement technique. Hikari has just physically traveled to the place in the dimension (The lunar fields, see earlier in the app) and have physically placed them IC. The dimension just allows her to summon these blades into the main realm and fire them out at high speeds. If that isn't enough of an explanation, I might make this as you said into another technique, and try to figure out what else I can do with this technique.

I think that is everything, let me know if I missed anything
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:06 am
Made a slight edit adding the Dungeon of Dusk (which I some how forgot about.) And added a line in HBH to make it clear that it could be used within the dimension
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:26 am
Edit made with the understanding that I can just place the FTG marks on the blades IC.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Jounin
Jounin

Sun May 01, 2022 12:26 pm
Bump
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Remove Remove Weaponry Fuuinjutsu Ninjutsu Default
Earth Water Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 104864

Mon May 02, 2022 8:02 pm
Full approval
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Remove Remove Weaponry Fuuinjutsu Ninjutsu Default
Earth Water Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 104864

Wed May 04, 2022 11:49 am
reapproved with edits
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Weaponry Ninjutsu Default
Wind Water Default
Village : Tanbogakure
Ryo : 21270

Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:53 pm
Was reapproved without edits made the edits upon creator request no chnage to approval

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum