Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Staff Team Applications

+28
Kota Apollon
Shikami Shinkou
Saturn
Yuuma Fujiwara
Hiroki Shimada
Aura Yukimenoko
Kosuke Sashihara
Raiden Ametsuchi
Xuexing Yuki
Shin Uchiha
Hayato Yuki
Isemori Uchiha
Kaito Inuzuka
Roy Goka
Kealoha
Akabayashi Terumi
Shitai Orochi
Kizmaru Senju
Yamato Tanaka
Komori
Moyasu Nokoribi
Arantima
Enishi
Akihiko Ginkyo
Fu
Arathel Anbura
Shinrei Yamato
Site Administrator
32 posters
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Staff Team Applications - Page 4 Empty Re: Staff Team Applications

Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:50 pm
RP Character: Hikari Namikaze
Discord Handle: (I don't give my discord handle out, but I'm easy enough to find for those who need to.)
Area(s) of Interest: Wherever I'm needed. (Approval preferred, Can do Coordination. I'll do balance if I'm really needed, but that's probably a bad idea)

Why you? No reason, I'm a bad pick, please don't pick me. For those of you who don't know, me, my name is Alice. I've been a member of the site since earlier days of V6, and returned about 6 months ago. Back towards the end of V6, for months I basically ran the site as a trial staff member, and was the only full mod after the massive staff exodus and the Takeo meltdown in 2019, and held the site together until Akihana returned and ran a vote to decide who would be on the next staff team. (Which I had the highest number of votes to be a full staff member out of anyone, gaining votes from even those who I was actively in a combat thread with.) I have a wide variety of experiences from dealing with problem players, to grading topics, to helping create new systems and rules for NRPG, from moding apps, to creating events and helping new players understand the game. My activity as of late has been a bit spotty due to my attempts to find a new job and the lack of wi-fi at my current residence, however, I have recently found employment, and plan to be moving somewhere where I can get wi-fi in the next week or so.

I've never been one who has actively wanted to be a member of the staff team, (And famously voted against myself back when we voted for staff members back in 2019.)  but have always told those who were members of the staff team that I am more than willing to help out with any work I can if it is needed to keep the site up and running. With the recent departure of multiple staff members, I feel like there is a pretty big opening on the team that needs to be filled, and wish to remind the staff that I am here for them. (Also, lets be real. Ayato became site owner promising that he would try to not do any staff work and leave that to the staff team, but due to their inactivity has been basically forced to do more than half of the workload by himself. Give him a break! Also, I've needed him to thread with me for the past 6 months!)  Staff Team Applications - Page 4 1f62d
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen
Stat Page : Sakurai
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:38 pm
RP Character: Sakurai Ushitora, Sakuragi Yuki
Discord Handle: No specific handle, it changes often.
Area of Interest: Wherever  I am needed, although I'd prefer NPC and/or Approval.

Why You?:   I would try to be as concise as possible. As a member who has been on this site  since 2014, I have experience in NPCing, approval , combat etc. My goal is help with staff work, and if granted the go-ahead, I would love to fully support and help staff team. I am passionate about NRPG and would love to see the community grow.

Thank you.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:50 pm
RP Character: Toran Uchiha, Ryumi Hiyu, Shiro Hyuga, Karo Yogan
Discord Handle: [Your Discord Handle] Reflux#4215
Area(s) of Interest: Approval Team

Why you?

I've been participating inside of here for over a year now, I've grown to learn and understand most of the rules regarding the forum, and I'vemade mistakes along the way that I've learned from that I won't do again. I'd say I can learn, I can be active and support this site to it's fullest. People need more on the approval side of things as it's the only way people can sometimes express their creativity besides threads. There needs to be more people on the approval team so that way people aren't waiting constantly.

I have some experience with working on other events, for example the Equinox event, I mainly provided as support for ideas and helped(somewhat) with the creation of the toddlers favorite rock. I also wanted more augmentation items to be available when it came to rewards. Which is why the Omnistone is one of the many rewards you can see on the Winter Equinox ticket rewards.

I hope to also be able to help with NPCing as well. As there is also a lack of people that want to NPC within the site. I feel that I could take up that mantle and provide for those inside of the site who need someone to NPC hunters specifically. I also have apped a few techniques and have been able to communicate very well with those who review my techs. I'm very understanding as well when it comes to people having stuff outside of NRPG.

I'm active, although sometimes I do get super busy with things outside of the forum such as Work and school. But this could be I guess a second job, and a way for me to help a community that allowed me to grow as a writer. So I hope I can help NRPG as much as I can.

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum