Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 pmHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 pmHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 pmDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 pmZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 pmDante HyugaA strange party emergesToday at 11:45 amJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 11:34 amSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 11:10 amHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 9:35 amAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 amTakeshiyama
Top posting users this month
135 Posts - 28%
91 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 10%
38 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
29 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
25 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Staff Team Applications

+28
Kota Apollon
Shikami Shinkou
Saturn
Yuuma Fujiwara
Hiroki Shimada
Aura Yukimenoko
Kosuke Sashihara
Raiden Ametsuchi
Xuexing Yuki
Shin Uchiha
Hayato Yuki
Isemori Uchiha
Kaito Inuzuka
Roy Goka
Kealoha
Akabayashi Terumi
Shitai Orochi
Kizmaru Senju
Yamato Tanaka
Komori
Moyasu Nokoribi
Arantima
Enishi
Akihiko Ginkyo
Fu
Arathel Anbura
Shinrei Yamato
Site Administrator
32 posters
Go down
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Staff Team Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Staff Team Applications

Thu May 26, 2022 5:27 am
RP Character: Asahi Yagami, Taki Maki
Discord Handle: Maku
Area(s) of Interest: approval and npcer 
Why you?
have you considered why not?  But seriously, mostly I just enjoy writing and enjoy crafting stories. I’m not interested in the balance team, but rather making hunters and maybe even event nocs interesting and compelling.  I’ve been on staff before so know the basics and was more than happy to help out when we had the shift, though sadly never got a chance to actually npc which is what I wanted to do. I think, and could be wrong, that I get along well with folks and hope to be able to coordinate missions and situations making them enjoyable for all parties. 

As for the case against me, I’ll make that myself.  I didn’t accomplish much last time I was staff, and though I gave my reasoning above I can appreciate that that could be a black mark.  I’m still getting my feet wet with combat after the many changes since I was posting consistently back in the day, but after moving through a hunter I believe I have the ability to make it fun.  In the past I’d say activity was possibly a concern, but I’ve been posting consistent for awhile now and am regularly caught up in topics so I’d say that issue is solved. I don’t keep many char so I rarely am very far behind on any of them meaning I have the posting slots open. 

Again my interest is in the simple things, thread approvals, purchases, maybe cosmetic items, and then specifically instances that require NPCs, story telling, or possibly backgrounds and settings for events ( though not the mechanics of the events themselves)

I appreciate this is niche so no worries if others are better for the job

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Sunagakure
Ryo : 63250

Sun May 29, 2022 1:47 pm
RP Character: Raiden Ametsuchi, Shikami Shinkou
Discord Handle: Stein#0310
Area(s) of Interest: Balance Team

Why you?

I have been on this site since late v4 early v5 time frame, Off and on obviously. Was previously a NPCer and even while as a standard member of the site, I have done my best to help build the base of the site with Canon jutsu, Several canon summoning races, and even have tried giving people helpful hints to try and obtain as close as they were looking for in their apps while staying within proper guidelines. Now have I at times pushed the bounderies of what is allowed by one thing or another, yes, I was learning and have put forth the lessons I have learned towards others.

I would love to see this site Prosper more, and I do see a bit of a slog in the creation center and wish to throw in where i can ,If you will have me, Certain people on staff know some of the things I have done and made for the site, and knows I have always tried to have the sites best interest in mind. Thank you for your time and Consideration, Yours Hopeful, Stein

Fu likes this post

Kosuke Sashihara
Kosuke Sashihara
Citizen
Stat Page : Ko's Chart
Health: 300 | AP: 1440
Vigor: 100 | Chakra: 150
Speed: 40 | Strength: 10

Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 90500

Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:47 am
RP Character: Kosuke Sashihara
Discord Handle: Kosuke | ZeRoSash#8722
Area(s) of Interest: Approval Team | Site Maintenance

Why you?

Despite my short time on the forum I am passionate about the community and helping the site flow more smoothly to facilitate growth and creativity. Over the years I have worked professionally in spaces where the User Experience is a focus and that influences my mindset greatly. I am a quick learner and while I have picked up on how many of the systems work and function together I also see how that can be intimidating and hard to parse for new members and veterans. In addition to helping process approvals, my aim would be to eliminate areas of confusion for members as they traverse the site and interact with the discord.

As a detail oriented person I am keen on streamlining processes and reducing confusion whenever and wherever possible. I have been active on the discord not only socially but also to assist the staff team by pointing out when I see things out of place on the site. I also view myself as a pretty pleasant person to be around and work well with others. As someone that loves the process of collaborative storytelling, I can see myself growing into a role running NPCs in the future as needed.

As I continue to grow as a member on the site, I hope to gain more experience and the trust of the community as a whole. Thank you for your consideration.
Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen
Stat Page : Snowflake
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 2970

Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:26 am
RP Character: Aura Yukimenoko, Lynn Uchiha, Blades Chinoike, Fuyu Hozuki, Chikari, Shobu Uzumaki
Discord Handle: Serene#8149
Area(s) of Interest: Approval Team / Put Me In Coach

Why you?

I've been active for around two months now, and have been doing multiple stories across multiple characters by now, which could potentially showcase my ability to multitask. I really like to make new content, but I also like pointing out the flaws of other content, and like to attempt to make them better; which is a decent way to show I have a critical eye. I've also been told I have an adequate grasp of the site's systems, and I like to take my time in reading through not only apps, but stories as well, so if I were to be approving a thread, I'd be able to sus out anything that shouldn't be allowed. However, overall, I do have little experience in the field of moderation, and there's a lot more to learn than just that for me. I'd be willing to fill other roles if the need for said roles are greater, and I'm eager to learn so I can help the site and it's community as a whole be healthier, and hopefully more united.
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 150580

Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:52 am
RP Character: Hiroki Shimada, Hiko Shimada, and Kin Akiyama
Discord Handle: Nj
Area(s) of Interest: 1st Choice: Events Team (NPCing preferably over Site Maintenance), 2nd Choice: Approval Team

Why you?

Ah, yes. A question old as time (true as it can be).

Why me? To simply put it, I have loads of experience under my belt when it comes to RPing, more so off the site, but NRPG has also helped reinvigorate my love for it. Started simple and small with DnD at the age of 12, so I have actively been playing that for about the last 10 or so years now; both as a DM and a player so I have experienced both sides of it. One of the many fascinations which helped ensnare my attention to the game was the character creation process, something about how open the choices could be just sort of really called to me. I was never really one to like being pigeonholed down certain routes that would needed to be taken to get from point A to point B. Another thing which this includes is the lore building/world building that this also entails. Being able to flesh out even the smallest of details is just so fascinating, and getting to build not only characters and people that player’s may interact with, but also the story that’s being told as well. Getting to see smiles on PC’s faces as their eyes would light up when an unexpected plot twist was thrown there way would always, always, always bring a smile to my face and most of the time it made my day in all honesty. I’ve been building a rather large scale campaign for the past year or so now, which I personally believe would only help with being able to help create some of these amazing events that get to occur on the site.

Outside of forum based RPs, my experience has also delved into several other games in the past, but typically for those I would always be a player. Such games include; Call of Cthulu, World of Darkness, Savage Worlds, Pathfinder, Dread, and Shadowrun. Out of that list, the next game that I’d have the second most knowledge and play time would be World of Darkness. Specifically with that game, getting to branch out from the typical medieval, fantasy realm to a modern world set in the real world, but with elements of fantasy helped to only further improve upon my creativity and it sort of inspired me to think more broadly when it came to certain aspects of RPGs. It’s shown me that sometimes the smartest decisions in which one can make are often ones that you wouldn’t necessarily think about at first. The door was basically opened to an almost limitless amount of imagination to utilize at my fingertips and just go with the flow to further add to the story.

Now, for the general reasons about why I should be chosen. The first of which, piggybacks off of some previously mentioned things, said reason being my creative abilities and being someone who has an extremely large imagination. Not only can these things be used to create stuff for myself, but it can also be used to help other people out. If someone has questions on certain things when it comes down to character ideas for example, I’m almost always more than willing to help open their eyes about the possibilities of what they can do. Typically, I’ll let them obviously have their say in things at the end of the day, unless it would be something that went against the rules. Doing this has allowed me to assist in opening the eyes of others to the truly limitless potential of things which can be done. Secondly, at this point, I consider myself to be fairly knowledgeable about the site rules especially the ones regarding the creation of things. Yes, I have slipped up in the past where I’ve accidentally given out some wrong pieces of information, and I fully realize that said situations wouldn’t be able to be a frequent occurrence if I’m given the wonderful opportunity to join the staff team. With that being said though, if also given the chance, instead of just answering off the top of my head, I would actually make sure to do a thorough sweep around the rules of that particular question, just so that way I personally can make sure that I’d be giving the best info possible. Lastly, I’m the type of person where I’m consistently able to remain on top of the ball, the only problem can be to sometimes get that ball rolling along the way I want it to. But when it does start and actually gains some traction, it can be a magical thing. I can be extremely quick to respond and to be able to go with things on the fly. Need a last minute tech approved, or a project that would have to be done soon? I can gladly take that on. Also, I know the feelings on anxiety that one can get from anticipating a post that IC wise can be a high pressure cooker type situation. OOC, the feelings of sitting on edge just waiting for that response. Typically, especially as of late, I have gotten quick responses to threads out on time, especially when it comes to the ones where people are more likely to actually use the houring rule, which is another great reason why I think I would fit well with NPCing.

Some things that I had in mind to help out with; I’ve always loved the idea of ongoing story arcs throughout the entirety of a world, so if possible, I would absolutely be thrilled to be able to create something like that. I think giving player’s this opportunity to be consistently involved with not only their own stories, but a bigger tale could boost site activity exponentially. It would give them something to want to work towards and to keep their muses in case they were to ever go astray for some reason. Some of the things in which I had in mind for this could range from a group of MN wanting to take over the world, to an ancient evil that everyone would have to come together to stand up against. Another thing, which doesn’t necessarily fall under the event team in particular, but it’s something I’ve had my eye on, was the puppet update. I’ve had some ideas for that in particular ever since I started my 3rd alt, Kin. It’s a truly underrated spec that I think could use some more love and attention.

Below are a list of some of my creations here on NRPG:

Items/Puppets/Familiars: Assassin’s Sheath
Graven Rot Poison
Shichiro
The Shrouded One
The Turtle of War
The Lover
The Widow
Sparrow

Techs: Equilibrium Release: Imbalance
Equilibrium Release: Expunge
Equilibrium Release: Witherbloom
Seventh Sage of the Seventh Scale
Yin Yang Particle Disruption Beam
Equilibrium Release: Rebalance
Lightning Release: Raijins Flying Fans
Raiju’s Stride
Fuijin’s Shocking Transformation
Fuijin’s Juinjutsu

Misc: Equilibrium Release
Brigand’s Burrow
Haunted
Haunted: Sensor
Secret Doors

In summary: I have a plethora of experience in regards to things like NPC creation, working with said NPCs, world/lore building, and just RPing in general, without it getting too serious. While emotions are obviously guaranteed to be felt if things don’t necessarily go a certain way, it’s never gotten to the point where it has become an extremely serious concern. Also not to mention, my creativity levels are well above average, my imagination is a great tool in which is heavily relied on, in the past 8ish months alone I’ve been able to pick up enough detailed knowledge on the rules of the site to be comfortable helping others out in regards to them, and at the end of the day, I realize this is all in good fun.

Thank you so much for just even putting my name into consideration, and if accepted, I’ll work my ass off to not let y’all down.

-NJ
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:53 am
RP Character:  Yuuma Fujiwara and Jirou Joski
Discord Handle: Breaker#6666
Area(s) of Interest: Event Team

Why you?

I've been around for what feels like a while though not as long as some certainly. I've always taken strides to expand the boundaries of both my own RP and others, and have volunteered to assist with staff work in the past. My passion in regards to the site is creating interesting, unique, and memorable situations that my character and any others involved would look back on fondly. Events and global situations that have the capacity to accommodate anyone interested in participating has the ability to become a central point of growth for the character involved. Allowing the opportunity for characters who may never have met before the chance to be put in the same proverbial room (usually with a no-fight rule in place) gives people the opportunity to touch stories that span the entire continent.

When it comes to the role of staff, it is a position I hold in particularly high regard and standard as it is the members of staff who set the bar when it comes to acceptable behavior and how others will see fit to conduct themselves. Staff paves the way for a healthy community and should be held to the expectations of such. It is with these ideals in mind that I would conduct myself as a staff member, as I have in the past.

My intention in putting forward this application is to step into a position that would allow me to assist in the creation of new, fun ways for people on the site to be able to interact with each other and have common goals to work towards that don't necessarily include killing each other, to make it possible to obtain seasonal rewards that are both creative and dynamic to the setting as it sits with the current landscape of players, and involve myself in feedback for future events so that the staff team has an easier time creating something that the people of NRPG would enjoy involving themselves in whenever the season to do so roll around.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:38 am
Raiden Ametsuchi wrote:RP Character: Raiden Ametsuchi, Shikami Shinkou

Why you?

I have been on this site since late v4 early v5 time frame, Off and on obviously. Was previously a NPCer and even while as a standard member of the site, I have done my best to help build the base of the site with Canon jutsu, Several canon summoning races, and even have tried giving people helpful hints to try and obtain as close as they were looking for in their apps while staying within proper guidelines. Now have I at times pushed the bounderies of what is allowed by one thing or another, yes, I was learning and have put forth the lessons I have learned towards others.

I would love to see this site Prosper more, and I do see a bit of a slog in the creation center and wish to throw in where i can ,If you will have me, Certain people on staff know some of the things I have done and made for the site, and knows I have always tried to have the sites best interest in mind. Thank you for your time and Consideration, Yours Hopeful, Stein

I just wanted to Add on I would be willing to be an Approval Mod and or a NPCer
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:29 am
RP Character: Saturn Sentobi, Jupiter Yamanaka
Discord Handle: sp ace#6060
Area(s) of Interest: Put me in, Coach!
Why you?
Although my stay here has been brief, I am someone who has been spending a lot of time making creations and posts on this forum. I feel obliged to give back to the community by helping players get their creations approved even sooner, and alleviating some of the load on the current staff force in whatever way I can.

Besides checking standard character applications and handling thread approvals (I live in a different timezone than most of the community whereby USA could submit their applications, go to sleep and wake up to see their creations approved by yours truly), I can also help in site maintenance. I had a brief stint as an admin on a pokemon RPG when I was younger, so I am confident that I will be familiar with the interface when handling site maintenance on phpBB. Further, I am very, very enthusiastic about creative writing and could potentially be of some help when creating events as well, and I would most definitely be more than willing to assist in logistics of said events. I would however like to bring to your notice that I haven't participated in many combat situations in NRPG as of yet, and may yet be unable to properly play NPC's for hunter missions until I learn and grow as a writer.

Ultimately, waiting for my techs to be evaluated motivated me to apply for this position. I wish for nothing more than to be of help, and if my skillset is insufficient, I implore the evaluators of this application to guide and train me so that I may become useful to the community when I gain the capacity.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:37 am
Raiden Ametsuchi wrote:
Raiden Ametsuchi wrote:RP Character: Raiden Ametsuchi, Shikami Shinkou

Why you?

I just wanted to Add on I would be willing to be an Approval Mod and or a NPCer

I just wanted to put forth my application again for anything that is required to try and help, I have noticed several staff seemed to have left for one reason or another and the love I have for this site I wish to see it flourish. I have Active now 5 Different Characters, Ranging from D-rank to A-rank, I have been working as a Kage now and working to Update the village on things needing updating and finishing flushing out other npcs which Will be posted soon. I have also made several application over the years and helped with other tasks for staff, I have tried to make what I seen as fair as possible, while trying to keep some form of Uniqueness behind it. I have been open to alterations to things to accommodate others to the best of my abilities cause I try not to make everything just for myself.

I feel I'm getting a hang of the current allowable power level of applications, and as always yes I do see to what limits I can make things in order to promote individuality in characters and builds, I have been staff before, and I did my best to help back then as well. Does life have a tendency to hit me hard when I become staff, yes it happens, but I have dedication to the site and I try to come back better and stronger for it. I have not been the greatest person in the past, but I have grown and learned lessons from than . If the Current Staff deems it , I would love another chance at it to do what I can for the site and to help ease stress off the backs of Staff if at all possible.

Once again, Thank you, Yours Truly --- Stein
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:06 pm
RP Character: Kota Apollon
Discord Handle: Valentine#8687
Areas of Interest: Approval Team for now. Maybe Coordination in the future. 

Why you?

Short Answer: I want to help.

Long Answer: I will objectively get stuff done. I am honest, learning the system well enough, social (to where I really wanna see NRPG game night come back), and I understand how much of a pain in the butt the job is, yet I am still applying. I am not afraid of being called out (as long as you come at me correctly). While willing to work with people to see the place expand. I have some ideas and I wanna see the place pick back up.

Why not you?
Thought I should put this here in honor of full transparency. I can be blunt and will call people out on unfairness. This will rub people the wrong way at times. I also get in my own head and get bouts of depression. Which means while I will work often. I will have a week at times when I will do nothing. When that happens you would be alerted though.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum