Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Staff Team Applications

+28
Kota Apollon
Shikami Shinkou
Saturn
Yuuma Fujiwara
Hiroki Shimada
Aura Yukimenoko
Kosuke Sashihara
Raiden Ametsuchi
Xuexing Yuki
Shin Uchiha
Hayato Yuki
Isemori Uchiha
Kaito Inuzuka
Roy Goka
Kealoha
Akabayashi Terumi
Shitai Orochi
Kizmaru Senju
Yamato Tanaka
Komori
Moyasu Nokoribi
Arantima
Enishi
Akihiko Ginkyo
Fu
Arathel Anbura
Shinrei Yamato
Site Administrator
32 posters
Go down
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Staff Team Applications Empty Staff Team Applications

Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:47 pm
Howdy,

With the ownership vote concluded, we're opening up an application for permanent staff members. Anyone who would like to help keep the site's lights on is encouraged to apply—we will not be upholding any restrictions to use that may have been put in place by previous administrations. The only requirement is that you are willing to adhere to these guidelines:

1. Help maintain an operating creation center with an agreed-upon maximum wait time for reviews.
  2. Respect and engage with each other and the community at large in good faith
  3. Actively work to build the community up.

We have created three special teams to bring more structure to our staff team. Their goals and areas of expertise are outlined below. Obligatory disclaimer: these teams and their descriptions are not perfect. They are, however, a starting point. By joining staff, you will help build out and define them.

Approval Team: [Open]

Approval Staff are one of the most specific roles in the staff team; however, they are also the most important. Approval Mods approve stat page changes, thread claims, character applications, and running dice rolls. As such, they ensure that the WC you're claiming hasn't been plagiarized and that anything you claim is valid and usable. They're also capable of NPCing. They will also be able to approve summons, new missions, villages, and jutsu C-rank and below. 

The approval team serves as the starting point for new team members. There is then the potential for them to be separated into either balance or coordination when they are ready and wish to take on extra responsibilities.

Finally, rest assured that just because you are on the approval team, you will not be prevented from helping with an event or dipping your toe into technique modding g if you so desire. Collaboration within the staff team will not only be encouraged but also expected. 

Coordination Team: [Closed]

More than an administrative role, this team is for you if you can maintain an unbiased stance, a cool head, and are willing to help the other teams operate at their best. Coordinators will ensure that the different sections stay true to their purpose and direct assignments to the correct group. They will assign roles and groups and update directories, rule pages, and the site timeline.

They have a primary duty to work on seasonal event planning and development and site maintenance.

Furthermore, they will be the prominent point people on communication to the rest of the site on the state of staff and their progress towards any given objective. Coordinators will pitch approval work to the creation center as needed. It will, however, only be if a particular balance or approval member cannot complete their work on time or if the creation center queue is exceptionally long.

Balance Team: [Closed]

This team will be focused on ensuring that our site's balance is up to snuff. Is a specific mechanic becoming too oppressive? Is there a loophole in our existing rules? This team will be t e one to tackle it. They will also be in the front of the creation center, dealing with the more complicated jutsu (B rank+), skills, and whatever else the teams above feel uncomfortable engaging. One willing to dive deep into the numbers, has an eye for the details and understands our existing systems would be a good fit for this team.

Code:
[color=#ff3300][b]RP Character:[/b] [/color][Characters you currently RP on the site]
[color=#ff3300][b]Discord Handle:[/b] [/color][Your Discord Handle]
[color=#ff3300][b]Area(s) of Interest:[/b] [/color][Approval Team/Coordination Team/Balance Team]

[color=#ff3300][b]Why you?[/b]
[/color]
[Use this section as you see fit to make your case, links and examples are always helpful!]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Staff Team Applications Empty Re: Staff Team Applications

Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:06 pm
RP Character: Shinrei Yamato
Discord Handle: Meatloaf the Bardbarian
Area(s) of Interest: Approval Team/Events Team/Coordination Team/Balance Team
Why you?

What am I looking to do?

I want to ensure that the site continues...not that it WON'T...but that it needs staff that can get things done in a timely manner.  I want to be able to fully approve techniques, skills, all of it...I am still learning, but we all are still...things change views of different staff members skew things to different angles.  

I want to help coordinate for the simple fact that I can do it, and I know that I am good at it, delegation of tasks is important when it comes to a team of staff you need to have doing certain things.  

I love to GM, and I find being able to breathe life into NPC's both as battle tools or as standalone entities creates a diverse living culture in ANY RPG.  All in all...I want to help overall, but I do not wish to be limited to just a trial approval, or as a discord hall monitor...

Why should I be accepted?

I am a full time Admin over at a successful and popular Black Clover RP site that has a changing economy and a staff team of 7.

I have been adamant about keeping this place floating during the interim of whatever the office change has been on the staff/ownership team of the site since the whole thing started.

I am always happy to put my stuff to the side to focus on moderation duties and have shown that in the amount of apps, threads, stat sheets I have approved/ Trial approved.

I keep things as transparent as I can.  I do believe that a personal touch is needed when grading, and even after handing down a grading I think it is proper for staff to work on quality instead of quantity and ensure the people you are working with understand the issues and find a middle ground.  I also believe that things should be asked if they are not understood or if they seem suspicious for bookkeeping reasons.

In closing

I want to be a full time staff member, either helping get things sorted as an Admin overseeing a group(s) with the intent on getting people their beloved creations in a timely manner, I want fair and honestly a shadowed team so if people are not doing the job they are there for...they are moved, this is a volunteer gig, but at the same time...we are/were being paid in Word Count for staff work.  Therefore if you are receiving compensation for services...you should do the service.  That goes for anyone on staff, trial or not.

Last edited by Shinrei Yamato on Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yamato Tanaka, Fu, Ayato Hyuuga, Katsuragi, Hayato Yuki and Kato Uchiha like this post

Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:39 pm
RP Character: Zunair Hyuuga / Mikaela Senju
Discord Handle: Phan#6799
Area(s) of Interest: Event / Coordinator: Mainly Event

Why you?
1.) Been working on events already for the future
2.) Helped individuals on Staff-Help-Desk and Gen chat
3.) Already worked on a series of items in the creation center
4.) Know the combat system well (thanks to Gary and others)
5.) Already know the systems in place works and how the site functions
6.) Patient and unbiased with everyone on site, as I have no issues with anyone
7.) Won't use the word transparent

You can find all the things I've worked on when you click on my statistics in my profile page and go to view all posts That's all folks, happy hunting.

Yamato Tanaka, Fu, Shinrei Yamato, Ayato Hyuuga, Katsuragi and Hayato Yuki like this post

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:09 pm
RP Character: [Characters you currently RP on the site] Fu v7
Discord Handle: [Your Discord Handle] Xp#1934
Area(s) of Interest: [Approval Team/Events Team/Coordination Team/Balance Team/Put me in, coach] Approval Team/Event Team

Why you? I was leading the Approval team for a good majority of 2021, with almost 1300 posts. I have been on NRPG now for about 6 years and have a very good understanding of how the system works. I work amicably with others and am very rational and approach change with enthusiasm. I have over 6 years HR management experience as that is what I do outside of NRPG. I love NRPG and the community and want to continue to add value to the site by being a part of the Approval team.

Thank you (:

Shinrei Yamato, Ayato Hyuuga, Enishi, Katsuragi and Hayato Yuki like this post

Akihiko Ginkyo
Akihiko Ginkyo
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 6500

Staff Team Applications Empty Applying for NPC'er Position

Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:47 pm
Code:
RP Character: Akihiko Ginkyo
Discord Handle: Eternitywolf#7369
Area(s) of Interest: Event Team/NPC'r

Why you?
From my understanding an NPC'r is a person who adds a new perspective to other's stories. It enables other user's to focus on their own character's personalities as they can react to a new perspective of other characters. This brings about an authentic Roleplaying experience. It additionally, brings players to reign in their sense of being a 'God' by having to work around another player's presence.

With this being my understanding of an NPC'r, I believe I am a perfect fit for this role. I wish to join in other's Roleplay, of course when they permit it by labeling it as an open thread or as not labeling it as a specific [closed] thread, to bring forth a better  Roleplay experience. I personally am not too interested in the PvP aspect of this game, but am familiar on the basics of it. Because of this reasoning I personally would enjoy maining as a NPC'r to benefit the community over benefiting my own playable character (PC).

I am very responsive to open communication. If I seem sub-par or lacking in skills, I am happy to learn. I would even enjoy being  labeled as a trial NPC'r to indicate that I am willing to take feedback from the community and admins. I understand I might be seen as a wildcard with not much background; though I would appreciate the opportunity to prove myself. My discord is Eternitywolf#7369.

Thank you for your consideration,

-- Akihiko Ginkyo

Yamato Tanaka, Fu and Katsuragi like this post

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:36 pm
RP Character: Enishi Kurosawa & Tottori Hyuuga [Old Character was Tadashi Namikaze]
Discord Handle: Ace#7116
Area(s) of Interest: Event Team or Balance Team

Why you? I was a member of the old staff team for most of 2020; from that experience I've had the pleasure of NPC'ing missions, helping with trial approvals, and managing the inner workings of the site to have a pretty good idea of how things run around here. Essentially, I want to take part and fully be able to help the community I've been on since 2018, this site means a lot to me, so I want to be able to support it to the best of my abilities. We just got past pretty volatile times, so I want to be part of moving this site forward. 

I'm interested in helping staff out with things that I believe I'm good at doing; people can vouch for me that I'm good at making builds and stat spreads that reflect the current environment and meta for the site. I have experience with being the main NPC'er of staff for a while, and due to my enjoyment of making builds and love for combat, I think I'd be pretty good at taking care of most NPC'ing tasks. I've also helped in making past events for the old staff team, so I believe I would be able to pitch in on seasonal events and rewards. Regarding balance, I've participated in many fights to have at least decent understanding of combat, I've apped many techniques that have seen some use and needed little involvement in order to approve, I've been on the site long enough to know what types of techniques and fields of abilities in games would foster a fun but balanced environment for the site, and which types of abilities wouldn't allow such a community to prosper. Additionally, during my time as staff, I remade most Site-Canon Fire and Lightning Release techniques when entering the V7 phase.

I'm not especially extraordinary in these categories, but I believe I can contribute to the site with my extended time on the site and previous experience as a staff member. I don't particularly care for which team I'm put on, but I would like to be able to NPC and create builds for missions as I believe that to be my greatest strength. 

Proof of Recent PvP/NPC'ing:

Proof of Recent Polished Creations:

Thank you for considering me! 

Yamato Tanaka, Fu, Ayato Hyuuga, Kealoha, Katsuragi and Youta Shinkou like this post

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:04 pm
RP Character: Arantima
Discord Handle: Arantima
Area(s) of Interest: Balance Team

Why you?

I have been doing similar work for the past Twelve years of my life. System balance is where my head sits most of the time and I enjoy ensuring a smooth running system. My past work on the staff team should speak for itself, but I can provide links to it all if needed. I am a staunch fighter for overall fairness for the players and want to work on streamlining the Creation center process so that it is not only smoother for Players but for the staff as well. I believe in educating those who wish to learn not just staff but players so that their apps in the future not only improve in ability but improve so that they need less oversight in the future.

I can do Administrative work as well, as proved during my short stint as a Trial admin doing a level of Administrative work that was comparable to The Full admins in less than a month of service. My Competency with Site combat has improved immensely, though a bout with mental health prevented me from running a hunter I had built I have a good understanding of our systems and Want to work with the new team to create an environment that makes people look forward to hunters rather than dread them, which I believe can be achieved with the right mindset and right systems put in place to educate and prevent targeting.

Yamato Tanaka and Fu like this post

Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:26 pm
RP Character: Moyasu Nokoribi
Discord Handle: McBurn
Area(s) of Interest: [Approval Team/Events Team/Coordination Team/Balance Team/Put me in, coach] Approval Team/Coordinator

Why you? During the dissension of the previous staff team due to the events of last month I took the liberty of applying to become a temporary member of staff in order to be among the few that would work to keep the site as enjoyable for players as possible. I love this site and am willing to do whatever I am deemed worthy of to make it a better site than ever before. I haven't gained much in the way of experience during my time as a temp staff member but I am more than willing to learn and contribute.

Yamato Tanaka, Fu and Katsuragi like this post

Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:32 pm
RP Character: Komori + Damon
Discord Handle: Alex the Great#5529
Area(s) of Interest: Balance Team

Why you?

I was a staff member back in v6 and had to keep the CC open by myself for quite some time. Those links where I served as a CC mod are either archived or voided at this point, feel free to pull any up if possible, but aside from past site experience, I find myself keeping an eye on site mechanics and the like. When faced with the option to send an issue up the chain or handle the issue myself, I prefer the latter. During my time in v7, I’ve spotted a few things here and there that required edits and passed that information along to some members of the previous staff team, who were for the most part receptive. Most of these pointers were just myself noticing some others making slight mistakes from a misunderstanding from a rule, so I opted to let staff know before a situation could arise later down the road, such as a genin getting a second specialty, which would lead to trying to learn higher ranked jutsu from that specialty and cause an issue if the error was pointed out later, resulting in word count refunds or the player being disappointed they had spent all this time on the specific way that a character was, that now had to be retconned. Generally, I just want to help people have as best an experience they can on site and understand the notion that closing CC doesn’t ever solve the inherent problems in CC.

Yamato Tanaka and Fu like this post

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:28 pm
RP Character: Yamato
Discord Handle: Nero
Area(s) of Interest: Balance/Events

Why you? I'm good, give me unlimited power.
Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum