Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Every rose has its thorns  Empty Every rose has its thorns

Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:28 am
Mission:

Youta would receive a letter from a young student with a new mission. He was wondering why his team would be doing. He would take it out and read the mission report.  It was map to the middle of the desert with very specific instructions. Youta would read it and got the basic gist of what he and the team would be doing. They were to go and covertly collect samples for the Botanical society. They were to collect these “ghost roses” for them.  Apparently they are in high demand among bandits and thieves for some reason.  So it was imperative that they get the plants without leading others, specifically bandits,  to the place that they grow.  He would wonder why maybe they have some toxin in them or are they just really pretty therefore just sell for a high price. That explains why they are sending shinobi for a scientist or student of botany’s job.  He would read it again and in bold it would say to make sure to get the whole plant including flower,stem, leaves and roots.  Bring it undamaged and intact to the Hoshigakure Botanical Society.  He would look at the map and see that it is in a bit of a valley where there is an oasis. So to prepare he would get his armor and headband on. He would put on his wristbands thinking they would be a good place to store and transport the roses.  He would pack a lot of water bottles and eat a good breakfast. He would look down the list and to his surprise he did not see any of his team spring on the receiving list. He recognized the name Fu from a mission he completed recently but he did not recognize the other one.  He would then head to the gate and wait for the others to arrive.

WC 313 

Yutaru Hyuga likes this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yutaru Hyuga
Yutaru Hyuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Record Keeping
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Every rose has its thorns  Empty Re: Every rose has its thorns

Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:43 pm
During a late evening of Yutaru studying in one of the smaller village libraries, a nondescript ninja of Hoshigakure interrupted his study. While reading Yutaru had activated his Byakugan, so he wasn't surprised to detect the chakra source move close to him. When he looked up and saw an envoy of the Star he was quite shocked to say the least.

Over the last few days Yutaru had underwent some preliminary exams at the Hoshigakure no Sat Ninja Academy. Most the work was simple checks to grasp Yutarus intuitive intelligence, but most recently he had taken an advanced curriculum perquisite exam on Iryojutsu. Typically a pre-exam for new genin who would enter the medical field, Yutaru had been noted as a medically inclined scientist. 

After scoring well in the Iryojutsu pre exam Yutaru had been chosen to participate in a mission being undertaken by a small team. According to the scroll delivered to Yutaru in the library the team would be dedicated to foraging for a ghost roses. Contracts between Hoshigakure and Haven Country industries called for at least three to be recovered from the field in tact. Along with helping gather the ghost roses, Yutaru was explicitly tasked with analyzing the natural buome for replicatable conditions.

The budding roses were to be found within a wide expanse of the desert and local fauna were known to be prey for giant reptiles. Despite the thirty six kilometer radius where the search would be held and the main roadside, these dunes were infamously littered with bandits who preyed on those searching the ghost rose. 

The job would be dangerous, but if Yutaru was inclined to display his ability he certainly would. Yutaru left the library ary after reading it and prepared himself. He had one night to be ready, and memorized every aspect of the briefing he could. The team he would be with had names, Madera and Youta, and detailed descriptions were given too. Yutaru planned to meet them for the journey at the gates, and promptly packed a wick basket full of water bottles and salted meats. 

With the tan leather poncho he wore for foraging equipped Yutaru left the gates carrying the wicker basket on his back. Walking quietly along the streets with both hands securing the basket he soon found himself by the village gates. Yutaru's dark jet black hair was hanging in front of his face while he searched for the party. While he looked around he found his first team mate in Hoshigakure. 

Madera called out for her team mates, and Yutaru responded. Not letting his hands off the thick wicket bands holding the basket to his back, Yutaru blew his hair in the wind and it fell back. Calling out, "Madara! I am Yutaru." Yutaru walked forward to where Madara was waiting. Yu wondered who nearby was their third team mate for this mission, and as he walked closer to the official ninja Yutaru was scoping everyone he passed by with his pale eyes.

WordCount: 500
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:54 pm
Fu had only been home for a day or so before receiving her next mission. Hoshigakure had kept Fu busy during her short time in the village. Despite the dense population of Shinobi, there was no lack of work to be done and missions were in abundance. Fu was pleased, she had earned more money in her short time here than she ever could have if she was still in Konoha. Also, with each new mission, they were becoming more and more interesting, and she was meeting a lot of different characters. The last mission she had completed, she had gotten the chance to work with the shinobi they called ‘The Hound’, along with the not so lazy boy who owned a business in the village. Fu glanced over the mission details once more before coming to the realization that she should probably get a move on- she didn’t want her team members to wait. “Oh!” Fu exclaimed, “I know that name!” Her tan finger ran down the paper until it fell on the name of “Youta”. “He was the other boy on our team with the Hound and Not-So Lazy Boy!” Fu said aloud, although there were no humans present before her.

Of course, Fu was not talking to herself. Although eccentric, even she wasn’t that crazy. Fu was speaking to her oversized familiar, Archie the Brown Bear, native to the forests that surrounded her old home on Konoha. Fu had free’d Archie from an animal trader in Sunagakure and since that day- he hadn’t stopped following her. At first it was kind of annoying, but Archie grew on Fu and now they were the best of friends. “Sorry Archie, you’re going to have to sit this one out. Another recon mission, don’t want you getting us caught. I’ll be home later!” Fu said her farewells to her furry friend and the door of her small house on the outskirts of town, slammed behind her.

Fu was approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall. She had soft, tan skin and a feminine, but toned build. Her hair was shoulder length and powder blue which provided a great contrast to her skin and large, orange eyes. She was wearing a short white robe without sleeves with a black belt tied at the waist, keeping everything together. On her right bicep, was a white cloth tied tightly bearing a new and shiny Hoshigakure band, signifying she was a shinobi of the village she currently resided in. She wore her new band with pride as she had given her word to Ayato, the Hogokage, that she would put everything she had into the new opportunity to live a meaningful and purposeful life.

Fu skipped to the gates where she would quickly identify a group of shinobi congregating. Her keen eyes scanned their faces and one individual was familiar, Youta. “Hey guys!” Fu called out in stride, still too far away for a proper meeting. She finally arrived and now that she was with the group, she would introduce herself. “I hope I didn’t keep you all waiting to long, I’m Fu!” Fu was chipper and appeared to be the only one excited about today’s mission. “Oh hey Youta!.” Fu’s attention turned from the two stranger to the boy she had worked with on her last mission. “Hopefully the council will look into our last mission report and send us to Iwagakure next! I was bummed we didn’t get to go last time.”

WC: 579

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:59 pm
Youta would hear someone in the crowd ask if anyone was looking for a Madara Youta would raise his hands and yell from across the gate “Hey Madara over here!” He would wait for her to come over. He saw a young woman who looked all decked out ready for a mission. She had blonde hair and Sharingan eyes so she was obviously an Uchiha. She was loud and boisterous.he would continue saying “hello, Madara I am Youta Shinkou.” He would wait for a little longer then another young shinobi would show up. This time it was a young man who showed up “hello are you looking for the group going to find some flowers.” He worded it hoping that he knew what Youta was talking about but if he was not on the mission he would not know that he was specifically talking about the ghost roses. Assuming the young man comes over and says he is part of the mission Youta would proceed to introduce himself saying “My name in Youta Shinkou what is your name?” He would then hear him introduce himself as a Yutaru he would then turn to both of them and say “Are you guys ready for a trip through the desert? Got your water? If not…” he would then make a few hand signs and get some water bottles that he got and stored in his wrist bands then he would continue saying “I have some extra. I don’t know how long the journey will be the map is kind of vague. I saw a oasis close to the field with flowers. But do any of you have experience collecting and transporting scientific samples? because I have none.” At about this time Fu, a shinobi that Youta has worked with before showed up “Hey Fu! It’s good to see you again my friend. Maybe next time after this we will meet to take care of whoever is trying to corrupt our government in Iwakagure but that’s not our decision. I guess let’s focus. This is Madara and Yutaru they are joining us but Have you transported or collected scientific samples before?” He would look at the map and say “I guess we can make a plan and stuff on the road. I don’t know who wants to take the lead but if you want to lead please do? Whoever is the best at navigating the desert should probably lead the way.” He would then look around and see who would step up then say “I will follow your lead then.” He would follow whoever volunteered to lead the way. And ask “Anybody know how long of a journey this will be or how long it will take to collect the samples?”

WC 459

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yutaru Hyuga
Yutaru Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:19 pm
With everyone gathered around Yutaru found himself in a new personal situation. While a nomad he had spent some time with ninja from Hoshigakure, but they were always operating in an official capacity. Usually the Hoshigakure ninja could be found securing points along common roadways, so that meant the scientist participated in a short and simple hello as the extent of being around ninja. This would be different however, and as everyone was introducing themselves Yutaru studied his new team members.

First Madara introduced herself, and Yutaru happily greeted her. The young Uchiha seemed to be an adept young ninja of Hoshi when she wisely proclaimed her profeciencies with sensory and genjutsu; making sure her role in the team would be clear as a watchful eye. Unsuited for front line work she preferred to provide ranged reconnaissance; Yutary found this fact to be advantageous for the group.

Majoring throughout life as a botanist Yutaru was familiar with the preservation of some roses and assumed they could store the roses with their roots in some sand using a paper tag. If they could do so he imagined Madara would play the essential role of main eyes on the road, with two holding the roses and two protecting from the woodside. 

The travel back would be most dangerous, and Yu figured Madara and himself would be given the duty of guarding the more power packed duo of the group.

When the young man Youta introduced himself Yutaru found that he seemed to be very experienced, with a plethora of water for a long journey. Not needing any hydration himself, Yu politely refused and introduced himself. Yutaru quite respected Youta's work ethic. Youta was certainly capable as a seasoned warrior, and Yutaru quickly found himself pondering where precisely Youtas place would be on the team; but his thought was interrupted by the final arrival and introduction of the team leader.

The leader of the group was the groups esteemed senior, Fu. A perfect example for ninjas Fu seemed well put together just like Youta, and their previous work together gave Yutaru a knot of confidence to rest inside his stomach.

Not exactly a professional ninja, Yutaru was mildly nervous that he would become a burden in the mission. Fortunately he was sure enough in his ability with the Gentle Fist that he was sure he could utilize his ability properly. After all Yutaru was a botanist, and with the Byakugan he could see vast distances. All he had to do was know where to look, and Yutaru was sure the ghost rose could be found with some hard measures. 

As the team got to know each other Yutaru expected he could present his knowledge of the subject, and propose a position for himself. Thinking hard about his words Yu stood quietly in the group while everyone arranged introductions.

When the moment arose Yutaru spoke to the group in a mild mannered voice. The Hyuugas grey, leather poncho was pulled over his mouth, but Yu spoke loud to his team mates. 

"Well from what I know about roses the ghost rose generally will be seen as the translucent flower grows off tall vines in a rocky ground where they bury their roots about 1 meter down. So when we reach the sandscape with the most rocks I can use my Byakugan to search for the roses. If we can properly dig around the bushes we could safely bind the entire root ball into a sealed tag. With enough roses stored we can quickly travel back in teams of two; as strong Frontline warruors Youta and Fu could walk the roadside with Madara and I using our visual prowess to watch from a distance, in the shadows around the roadside."

Yutaru had been studying at the Acadamy and his already present skill in analysis was present as he spoke. The words seem to roll off his tongue and Yutaru waited for some feedback on his plan before the group continued on their journey.

WordCount: 668

Fu likes this post

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:52 pm
The boy she worked with on her last mission, Youta, remembered her name! Things were off to a great start already, but then Youta started asking a lot of questions like, “Have you ever transported stuff before?”, “Where are we going?”, “How far is it?”, “Does anybody have a plan?” Fu, still very chipper, took in an exaggerated deep breath as though she were about to solve all these unanswered questions that Youta had. “I” she said in a high-pitched voice, sounding like she knew what was going on, “Have no idea!” Fu laughed, hoping that she would get a reaction from her other team members. In all honesty, when it came to missions, Fu wasn’t much help unless someone needed an ass kicking or if there was a need to blow a very large hole into something. Other than that- she was mostly here to have fun.

There was another girl on the mission, Madara, who introduced herself to Fu. “Nice to meet you! I love your hair!” Fu would say, getting a little too close to Madara for comfort so she could examine her hair more closely. “What kind of shampoo do you use? You know I have this really good stuff I picked up while I was in Sunagakure, I’ll give you some next time we see each other! Just don’t tell anyone where you got it…” Fu had a really good way of making normal day things seem mysterious. She was also great at over exaggerating as well- which may come off as annoying to some, but she didn’t care.

Fu’s eyes turned to her last team member, Yutaru, who was looking rather nervous. “Hey! lighten up, you have nothing to worry about as long as I’m around.” Fu seemed sincere in the words she spoke, but based on her actions up until now, it was easy to question the validity of them. The nervous boy spoke up, and although he appeared to be the most anxious, he had the most knowledge about their mission and possessed the byakugan. “You’re a Hyuuga! That’s so cool. You know, the Hyuuga clan actually originates from my former village of Konoha!” Fu wondered how the Byakugan measured up against her sharingan. If all went well, maybe she would have an opportunity to spar against the nervous boy and find out- at a later time of course.

“Aw that’s no fair, you get to hide in the back and have all the fun.” A thought rushed through her head momentarily, maybe she would join him? No, she couldn’t- anxious boy was stepping up as the leader and in retrospect, she didn’t care for doing much work. “Okay- sounds like a good plan!” She said- still as chipper as ever. Now that a plan had been devised, Fu would look around and come to a half-baked conclusion that the start of their mission was- “That way! Come on guys, what are you waiting for?”

WC: 492

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:41 pm
“Hey Fu it’s always good to see you as happy as ever. Your always a good team member.”  Fu would talk to the other people on this mission talking about shampoo and other stuff like the history of the Hyuuga. One of the other ninja would speak up and suggest Fu and Youta lead the way.  “I am not really a front line fighter but I can pair up with Fu and lead the way.”  Youta would follow Fu’s lead and they would head out into the desert. Fu kind of acted like she knew which which way to go. “Are you sure this is the right way Fu? Why am I in the front? I am definitely not a front line fighter.” He would take a drink of his water and offer it to Fu “are you thirsty?Fu. If you were right we should be coming up on the site soon.”  The group would travel for another 30 minutes or so and they would come up on a group of rocks that he remembers on the map. “Hey Fu! Are you sure we shouldn’t have turned west about 10 minutes ago?”  He would pull out the map and show it to him. “I guess now we need to travel South West now.”  Assuming everyone agrees he would point south west and have Fu start heading that way.  

They travelled for a little bit of time before he would say “Alright everyone I guess let’s keep an eye out. We should be getting close.”  He would activate his Meigan.  His eyes would turn a very dark crimson and he would start looking around and keep moving.  “I can’t see flowers but I will be able to see shinobi if they are around.  They would come up to a ridge above the ghost roses.  There was water trickling down all the rocks and all these stark white almost translucent flowers. “Anybody see anything!?”

WC 324
TWC1096
Yutaru Hyuga
Yutaru Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:33 pm
Yutaru was indeed looking nervous. For one he wasn't sure of what kind of experiencee shinobi he was working with, and quickly Madara seemed to be flighty eyed. It was n unforunatnate way to see with such such red eye, but Yu paid it no mine since Youta and Fu were a good pair. Instead of worrying alone like a scientist, he gathered between Youta and Fu as they were chatting like shinobi.

This epic milestone would be remembered for years to comd.

Yutaru knew the Knooha Hyuuga lines history quite well, his mother a graduate princess of the royal Dojo. However she hadn't been known for that, and the missing ninja gave her sin her own version to the story. This version Yutaru knew was probably better kept under his breath, and Yu was just happily smiling in agreement. [Cilor=teal]"Yeah Fu, they built a great village into a global village. Quite the group of leaders."[/color] Yu didn't go beyond that and instead activated his Byakugan. 

The blue eyed jewel was trengthened by his chajra, and Yutaru could see what was ahead. Thebgroup walked on for quite a while, mostly staggering when their different Soujutsu would be used. Yutaru saw a lot of action checking under rocks, and nothing would come to pass for a whole day's worth of rummaging in the allotted sand. 

Yu wasn't much of a shinobi, but he was familiar with foraging for rare items. As they decided on a night time campsite he used soft claps of wind from his hand to clear the path. Anyone looking for them would have to be smart, and onto them already.

The group was sitting down by a sand dug hole filled with some embers brought by Yu from the Hoshi Village ninja shop. A special pot roast was heating up, and the top began to top side to side as it was done. 

The day had been useless, but they were where they needed to be and another day was sure to come.

WordCount: 337
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum