Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tanbo's Patrol Squad - Page 2 Empty Re: Tanbo's Patrol Squad

Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:17 pm

Yamato

The patrol was going as smoothly as Yamato could have hoped for. The conversations that were happening were the most prominent things demanding Yamato’s attention so far, which was a good sign. His eyes, of course, scouted the area around them everywhere as they moved along, but there wasn’t anything interesting going on yet. Not even a single dark cloud. Suddenly, Yamato felt like a fool. He was happy he hadn’t made any noises about his and Hato’s names rhyming, because someone a much more prominent rhyme had flown over his head. Hayato was a name that was even more similar to Yamato’s in grammar than Hato. How could the Yamanaka not have noticed this instantly? Was he slipping? He had to retain his attention. Well, he knew one trick that might have helped him focus multiple places at once. Three, to be exact. He did a few handseals while speaking to his group "Well, here’s one of my tricks.". He spoke his words, as two identical clones of the Yamanaka appeared in small clouds of smoke that dispersed quickly. "I thought this trick might be useful in our patrol, if not to also showcase what sort of stuff I do… I also do seals that might make each of you stronger, but perhaps that should wait for another time, when we have arrived early and had time for preparations.".

The walk ahead was uneventful still. The real Yamato was busy with conversations as the clones spread around and kept a more detailed watch. "To answer your question, Kato. I did not exactly travel the whole entire world, of course… But I suspect I’ve seen more of it than most. Konoha, for instance. It has been years but I lived there too, even if for a short while. Lovely town.". He glanced over to Kato again, with a more serious expression this time. His expression grew lighter once again, and he spoke to his partner on the mission, "Let me guess… Is there any chance you’re a Nara? It is no shame not to be experienced, we all start somewhere. Let me know if you need any pointers from me, any time. ‘Support’ is somewhat my motto as well.".

Mikaela impressed him when they took the initiative to come up with the potential battle plan. "That… All sounds wonderful, Mikaela. You have great leadership skills. Also, wood, huh? That’s rather rare. I’ve heard about it but never saw it with my own eyes. I can not wait.". He smiled, unable to hide his enjoyment of efficient shinobi work. "Ha-Ya-To.". Yamato slapped his forehead. "A lapse in my brain functions. I figure I owe you a greeting with your name spelled correctly, so… My sincerest apologies, Hayato, and once again it’s been an honor to meet you. And I’m sure far too humble about your swordsmanship skills. For what it’s worth, this seems to be the best place to improve them as well, with how many shinobi we have here that are experienced in your field. By the way, what are the chances so many of us have our history with Konoha, huh? Hayato, would you mind if I ask where you’re originally from then, if it’s not a sore subject with you?".

Post WC: 542
Total WC: 1662

Hayato Yuki and Kato Uchiha like this post

Kato Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 30070

Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:46 pm
Kato chose to sit back and just listen to everyone as they spoke about their skills and where they had come from. To his surprise, a lot of them were very familiar with Konoha, which was pointed out by Yamato. Kato was very interested in Mikaela's wood style. He was only familiar with the concept of it due to hearing about the Senju clan growing up. There was, unfortunately, animosity between the two clans going as far back as when the villages were just formed. Kato thought it was all a little immature and ridiculous. Kato never understood why he should be predestined to hate someone just because they were born into a specific clan. By all accounts there was nothing wrong with Mikaela, in fact, he seemed pretty great and had a good head on his shoulders. 

Right in the middle of conversation two clones of Yamato were formed and for a moment Kato was thrown off guard. When he noticed what they were he relaxed. They were simply shadow clones. A pretty cool technique that Kato had wanted to learn one day but had not gotten around to trying to learn it. With all that being said he had a lot of techniques he was "getting around" to learning but he had been spending so much time trying to get used to his new Sharingan abilities that he had not been able to focus on other techniques. 

Yamato turned to him and began to answer his questions and Kato walked silently when he tried to guess his clan. The Nara Clan? Kato had heard of them but he was not entirely too familiar with them. "Actually," Kato said with trepidation, knowing full well he was not going to be able to hide his clan for very long, and knowing that they had at least been able to gather that he was a normal person and not some insane power hungry mongrel. "I am from the Uchiha clan." He said it coolly with a shrug as if it wasn't a big deal hoping that would be enough for the rest of them to play it off. "Try not to hold it against me." Kato said to the group with a laugh trying to make light of it as if it wasn't that big of a deal. 

Maybe to the rest of them it was not a big deal that he was an Uchiha. To them, it was just a name, maybe. Or, maybe, some of his clan had done unspeakable things to their families. There was no telling. The only thing that Kato knew, in that moment of fifteen year old logic, was that the sooner he could make friends and have them accept him for who he was then the sooner he could stop living in fear. His entire life his father had beaten it into his skull that people would hunt him for his abilities. They would do whatever it took to kill him and take his eyes and then toss his body to the side to be eaten by the rats. Well, maybe that was true, but if he did not make an effort to recruit allies then he would be facing that danger alone. That prospect was much worse. Having allies would easily increase his survivability. 

WC: 544
TWC: 2,126/2,125
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226750

Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:03 pm
"Thank you, Officer Yamato. It's much appreciated," Mikaela said, thanking the older blonde for his comment about his leadership abilities. Mikaela knew he had the capabilities to be a leader, but no one spoke on it. It almost embarrassed him. That's when Yamato threw some hand seals together and made some clones. "Smart, having your clones keep more detailed watch." He said to Yamato. He wondered what more techniques the officer had up his sleeve.

It seems everyone has come from Konoha. He did hear about how rough life was there in recent years from being controlled by Kiri. Konoha has seen its share of hardships from Kiri and then Viper. Thinking of the Uchiha, Kato decides to announce to everyone he is, in fact, one from the Sharingan clan. Interesting. Too bad his father and brother aren't here to start harassing him. However, so far, Kato seemed to be respectable and not like the stories he has heard about the Uchiha's. Only time will tell, though. Walking to Kato, he rolled up the paper that he still had in his hands and swatted the top of Kato's head. "Bad Uchiha, we know you're all the same," Mikaela said, giving a smirk, indicating that he was only being sarcastic. 

"So, what do you guys think about our missions today," he asked them? Wondering if they have the same thoughts about the mission as he does. Mikaela sighed as he looked towards the sky as. He saw the blue sky starting to get darker. Were they walking that slow, or was it just his imagination. He just hoped nothing happened at dark, but if it did, he knew he could handle himself and Officer Yamato, but he wasn't for sure about the other two because there seemingly lacked abilities. However, he doesn't know them, well, maybe he could get to know them, but he didn't really like asking almost intimate questions. Perhaps he could ask them a more straightforward question.

"So, um...what do you guys like to do," he asked them, as his face almost turned to blush rather than his typical stoic look. He was not shy, but he could hide his uncomfortable by acting stern, but asking someone about themselves seems almost foreign to him. Rather than they answer, he noticed that they were approaching the outskirts to the village walls. After this patrol, only one more for them. "If we don't have any excitement today, maybe we could spar later to show each other our abilities since we all seem enthused about each other? Yeah," the redhead asked as he definitely wanted to see what other people's fighting styles were like.

[TWC: 1,901]
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 21270

Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:17 pm
Hayato listened to his partners chat amongst themselves and kept his eyes peeled as they made their way to the outskirts. This was supposed to be the most dangerous section aside from the wall, but this town wasn’t the hustling and bustling crime haven that description would have you believe. The dwellings simply petered out with houses becoming less dense. There were even a few paddies hangin on for dear life, as the town grew out constricting the humble farms.

He wasn’t exactly offended by Yamato’s faux pas. He just waved his hand as if to say “no harm done.” The tall blonde officer’s question however was rather tough. To be honest, I don't really know the answer… your guess is as good as mine.? He said almost like a question encouraging a try from each if they cared to. His first memories were supposedly of the land of hot springs. Though, that didn’t mean he was born there. Likely he was born elsewhere and his little family had traveled there. I’d guess the land of hot springs, but my favorite place is here. It’s peaceful and slow. We traveled a lot… He’d stop talking about himself rather abruptly but he’d listen to each of the responses anyone cared to give.

He’d heard of the clan that possessed power eye jutsu, but he didn’t have any real opinion about them. Kato seemed to have some trouble sharing it. He even implied that the group might hold it against him for some reason? Hayato had a confused look on his face. His father often said “Don’t tell everyone your last name but don’t make it a big deal if they ask.” Kato’s framing would make people who didn’t know think more about it than necessary. He thought it might make Kato more comfortable if he shared his last name as well.

“I'm a Yuki for what it’s worth.” When he said it there was a brisk cold that emanated from him. Others could feel the heat drain from around him if they were close enough. His crystal blue seemed to shimmer for a moment. I don’t really want your eyes… Mine work fine… He stated as he watched Mikaela bonk him on the head with paper. It seemed no one else really cared either. He hoped Kato could feel at ease now.

Finally, Mikaela had asked opinions on the mission, what they liked to do, and about sparring.
Hayato thought the mission was more of a social gathering with a light walk than a patrol, but maybe that’s what it was supposed to be? It’s been…nice meeting a few shinobi and a peaceful walk isn’t a bad activity either… He’d state quietly.

As for his hobbies he didn’t have much free time, but he did have a few hobbies. I like reading and strategy games like shogi. I rarely have time for them in between blacksmithing, shinobi work, and helping in the fields though… Hayato was opening up to them more and he was starting to feel more comfortable around these three even Mikaela. He’d wait and listen to what each of them liked to do aside from this.

As long as the sparring remains friendly I could be amenable to such an idea, but I will defer to the others. He nodded, then looked at Kato and Yamato. He didn’t think he stood much of a chance against Yamato, but he should at least be able to protect himself in combat with the others. He trusted in his leg strength and speed. He should be able to avoid attacks on his level. He wounded what kind of moves the other had aside from wood, and swordsmanship skills.

Kato, can you do anything with your special eyes? He was curious such abilities might make him less confident in a spar.

It seemed like the outskirts might be clear as well. Just a while longer and it would be time for the wall.

[WC:657]
[TWC:2477/2125]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:05 am

Yamato

Yamato’s clones were spread out through whatever street the group was patrolling through. They went into side streets, climbed up houses with surface walking technique to have higher vintage points, even talked to many townsfolk to ask if they had seen anything suspicious happen lately. There were the regular rumors of drug smuggling, but nothing was concrete enough for Yamato to be able to investigate further. The case had been haunting Yamato for the longest time, but unfortunately he had hit a wall. There were no new information coming in. Nobody was getting caught. It was going far too smoothly for whoever the criminals were, and it bothered Yamato.

Regardless of that, the Yamanaka clan member had to focus on the task at hand for now. Luckily for him, that was also going rather smoothly so far. Suspiciously smoothly, in fact. Yamato had started becoming paranoid over things going too well. That’s the kind of person he was. He couldn’t help it. Maybe people knew that so many of the village’s shinobi were on a patrol, and they were consciously avoiding them, getting up to criminal activities on the other side of the town. Yamato had no way of knowing that at this very moment.

His heart was beating fast, his mind at another place, but at least his company was something to cherish. "An Uchiha, huh?" Yamato answered Kato. It seemed he had guessed wrong. Maybe it had been more of a hope than an educated guess. The Nara had a history with Yamato’s own clan and that was the sort of camaraderie Yamato had never felt. He was curious about it. It was a shame, but nothing to put on Kato. "Why would I hold that against you, Kato?" Yamato asked with a smile, "Your clan is well-known. If anything, it’s something to be proud of.".

Then he answered Mikaela’s question about the day’s missions. "It’s been pretty simple. I would have called it boring if I wasn’t fortunate enough to be in such great company. It has been a thrill meeting you all. And yes… It seems like we won’t have much excitement on the missions, as we seem to be approaching the end of the day. A spar seems like it would be fun, and I would so like to join you but I have some other jobs for today that I need to take care of. If you would be interested in meeting me another day, though, I would love that Mikaela.".

After a bit more walking, their patrol seemed to be over. "Well," Yamato spoke again, "this has been uneventful action-wise, but nevertheless a notable day, just for meeting all of you. It’s been an honor. If any of you want to team up or socialize, you can usually find me at Taki’s tea shop, or working around the village like today. It’s been an honor meeting you.". Yamato listened to anyone else that spoke, and after the final goodbyes, he finally walked away.

Post WC: 500
Total WC: 2162

Exit, Claiming:

Chuunin pay for missions: 5 x 2000 ryo = 10000 ryo
Mission rewards: 20500 ryo, 103 AP

Training at max stat discount instead of training AP:
1875/1875 for Telepathy Seal
287/1313 for Hakudatsu
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 12020

Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:35 pm
Approved
Kato Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 30070

Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:47 pm
The group seemed to be taking his revelation quite well and, honestly, Kato was beginning to wonder why his father had made him keep it secret for as long as he had. It seemed like everyone who found out either did not care or thought he was being a bit ridiculous for keeping it a secret. One part of him was thinking that this was exactly what they wanted him to feel. Safe. When he least expected it then they would take what they wanted from him. The other side, however, was telling him that he was simply overreacting and that he could not go through life living in fear. Especially considering the line of work he was in. He was a ninja and he could not live in fear. Fear would lead to mistakes and those were simply not things he could make if he was out in the field doing missions. None the less it felt good to get those words out and for other people to know and accept him for who he was. It felt nice. 

He was caught off guard when Mikaela swatted him on the head with a rolled up piece of paper. Kato was taken aback and simply looked at Mikaela with wide eyes and shock. "Hey," He said, momentarily angry, but then noticing that he was joking with him. Kato chuckled and then shook it off quickly. "I mean I like to read and draw." Kato said casually in response to Mikaela's question. "Also, missions like this are easy Ryo, we just walk around and chit chat. The only danger is being hit in the head by one of your comrades." He smirked at Mikaela as he made his little quip. 

When Yamato spoke up about asking why he would hold it against him, Kato felt relieved. Knowing that Yamato would be proud of his heritage made him feel a bit better. Kato was somewhat proud of being an Uchiha. He did not hide the fact that he was an Uchiha because he was not proud, no, it was more because he thought others would try and take advantage of him for the innate powers of his eyes. Powers he did not even fully understand yet and when Hayato asked if he could do anything with his eyes he simply shrugged. "I mean they change colors and I can see outlines of Chakra but really all it does is make me kind of dizzy." He knew he had to practice more with his Sharingan before it would really begin to pay off. 

As the mission drew to a close everyone began to take their leave. Yamato first and then Kato guessed he would go second. "I guess I need to get back to the farm and help my father since I have some extra time." He did not like the prospect of leaving work to go home and do more work but it was not like he had much of a choice. He would have liked to have stayed around and sparred with them but he also knew he would have felt guilty if he left his father to do all the work. "Been great getting to know all of you. Look forward to more missions in the future!" Kato smiled and gave everyone a wave before he made his leave to head back home. Hopefully his father did not have too much left to do as he was getting tired even though all they had really done was walk around for hours. It was probably more mentally draining than anything. 

WC: 599
TWC: 2,725

Exiting Thread

+27 stats, +27 to Chakra

1070 words towards 2 Tomoe Sharingan ( 4000/4000 ) 
+500 to Storage Displacement 
+1000 to Minus Field
+155/6000 to Sharingan 3 Tomoe

Mission Rewards: 

+20,500 Ryo
+103 AP
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:57 pm
[Sorry, also memorizing chakra signatures. (Total WC: 2162)]
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 226750

Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:55 pm
As their mission came to a close, that's when everyone decided to part ways. Officer Yamato said that he could usually be found at the Taki's Tea shop. Maybe he should visit there to get to know the elder male. He seemed interesting and open enough to do that. Well, he does seem to be a busy man as he had jobs he has to do for the rest of the day, Mikaela could never. Then Kato said he need to get back to the farm with his father. It was strange to him that Uchiha's have picked up the farming lifestyle, rather than what they were typically known for. Well, he guesses he could say his family was like that too. Maybe he and Kato had more in common than he thought. Well, he definitely did not like to draw, so there were a difference "Bye guys," Mikaela said as he waved off his two comrades.

All that was left was him and the black-haired Yuki. Yuki, those the ice wielders, maybe they should have a match to see which is stronger. Wood or Ice. "Well, I hope to see you again, but of course, the sparring will be friendly. I'm not that strong," Mikaela said as turned around and headed away from the ninja with a wave. Not the greatest 'see-ya-later' but it'll do. With that, the emerald-eyed Senju went and turned his missions, feeling that he completed them. Hopefully, the others have done the same. It was an interesting dynamic for sure, but he was glad that he had opened up to more people as he did. Since how small the village is, he was sure he would meet them again one day.

[TWC:2,187]
Claiming:
+20,500 Ryo
+103 AP
+21 to chakra
270/2750 to Wood Dragon
1912/2500 to Wood Locking Wall

Last edited by Mikaela Senju on Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 21270

Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:13 pm
It looked like their mission was over for now and each of his companions were dropping off waving their goodbyes leaving Hayato the last to his own way. He lived towards the outside of the village so he was likely closer to his home than the others. He noted what Kato could do and that Mikaela maybe wasn’t so scary at least according to them. Hayato was open to a sparring match. Maybe once he mastered the skills he was aiming for, he would request a spar with one of the two genin perhaps both? More practice sounded good.

He simply waved to each of the parties. Nice to meet you all… He would say mostly to the void as he started home. The people he met were different from the other villagers he’d met. Unique was the way he’d describe them. He certainly liked them all well enough they even shared some hobbies. Hopefully he would be assigned to mission with them again. I think that went well, nothing too challenging… He thought as a heat signature came slowly closer to the young Yuki.

An enemy now that I’m alone?!! He held his sword and got into a fighting stance. Who’s there? He asked. Hayato would then hear crying behind him. He turned around and it was a little girl. Not just any little girl, one he had remembered seeing during the patrol earlier when he was scanning figures in the residential zone.

Hayato relaxed and exhaled. What’s wrong? Are you lost? He asked gently. The child nodded through her tears. I was looking for flowers for mommy, but it got dark and I- She burst into tears again. He bent down and extended his hand to the young lady. Here let’s take you back to the residential zone could you find your house from there? He comforted the girl and turned back towards the village.

Maybe this was the purpose of patrolling? Helping the villagers and building rapport? He considered the role of shinobi in Tanbo and how they may differ from the other villages as he guided the young charge home.

[EXIT]
[WC]
[TWC]

Claiming
+28 speed
+103 AP mission rewards
+20,500 Ryo mission rewards
+ bullrush B rank [1,500/1,500]
+ Spirit gun [1,250/1,250]
+ Jab rank C [81/1,000]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum