Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurokawa Hanzo
Kurokawa Hanzo
Citizen
Stat Page : The Ruthless
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 5300

To Be Of Service: Trading Up [Solo][Part 1] Empty To Be Of Service: Trading Up [Solo][Part 1]

Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:27 am

WfWKm9t.png
Feeling the ruthless still
I'LL TAKE
Y O U ↓

Hanzo needed to slow down. He was starting to find himself doing the same kind of menial work that he did prior to being free from his enslavement. But helping other's was in his blood, regardless of the circumstance. No matter how many times he wanted to change his stripes, he was a tiger through and through. Unfortunately, it only took a pretty face and a nice backside to convince the heir of the Kurokawa to do someone a favor. Still, it didn't mean he'd do it with a smile the moment that the realization donned on him. But he supposed that was simply the way the game was played. Especially given the fact that here he was, standing in this fucking classroom watching a bunch of freshly baked toddlers talk loudly and act in a rambunctious manner. He would have preferred to teach genin, but if this was what he was forced to deal with, then so be it. With a face of abject sorrow, he huffed to himself as he made his way behind the instructor's desk. Taking a moment to look out over the class before speaking up. He recalled that he wasn't allowed to call these children mean names or anything of the sort.

Still, he knew that if he just took his time and focused, this wouldn't be such a bad experience. With a moment of hesitation his deep voice boomed out over the classroom. "Hello you little bastards, sit down and shut up. I will teach you how to survive in this harsh world." He began to preach at the children, whom were understandably stricken with confusion. He hadn't meant to come across as a crass or thuggish man, but in the end Hanzo was always going to be himself. Damn the circumstances.  "Your normal instructor has unfortunately contracted a bout of weakness. It is pathetic to be sick when we have chakra. Chakra that can be used to mend our illnesses and wounds. Though I do not know the exact details of her absence. She ought to be ashamed. Even if you lose leg or limb, come to class. That is your first of many lessons today." His face was uncaring and his tone of voice showcased just how little regard he had for the feelings of these children. As far as he was concerned, they would benefit more from his harshness than they would from a soft hand. All twenty of them.

"We have a detailed lesson plan ahead of us... you can be unruly if you wish. But you will learn regardless." He stated with a triumphant reach up towards the heavens, his fingers spread wide as he looked up at the ceiling. To his chagrin, he could hear the murmuring of his students. It made him realize almost immediately that the last thing he wanted was to be responsible for children. With a pang of annoyance skirting across his face, he'd purse his lips and look at all of the hooligans who went back to their conversations. There was a reason he talked down to these kids. Still, he knew that he had to a good job. Especially if he wanted to be paid the full amount he was promised. With a forced smile on his face, he'd moved from behind the desk, attempting to close the gap between himself and one of the more rambunctious students. A young male with bright red hair and striking yellow eyes.  "Young man, do you understand the importance of paying attention? If you don't your friends might end up dead. Or worse, you might end up dead." He had leaned uncomfortably close to the child.  "SO STOP TALKING!" He screeched.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 10
  • Vigor 30
  • Speed 30
  • Strength 30
AP
300/300

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 617
Total WC 617
Total WC Needed 0617/5000
Active Skills
None.
Claims
  • ---

Post Information
Substitute Teacher:
Passing on the Torch:
Minor Construction Help:
Restaurant Rehab:

Tagged
  • ---

holding my power down's useless.

Last edited by Kurokawa Hanzo on Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurokawa Hanzo
Kurokawa Hanzo
Citizen

To Be Of Service: Trading Up [Solo][Part 1] Empty Re: To Be Of Service: Trading Up [Solo][Part 1]

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:53 pm

WfWKm9t.png
I'LL TAKE
Y O U ↓

Hanzo would not be given a moment of reprieve however as a disgustingly sweet voice rang out from across the room. It belonged to a young girl, one of whom seemed to be filled to the brim with the passion of one who wished to learn. But she was a bit of a know it all evident as she spoke. "Instructor, you cannot talk to us that way. You should behave like a proper role model." How she had the ability to string a sentence together so eloquently was a mystery to Hanzo, though he was assured it was probably some form of child abuse. Either way, his exposed eye moved from the once rambunctious young man over to the interloper. He slipped his hands behind his back before moving over towards her, making sure not to lean as close to her as he listened to her plea. He acted as though he was considering her words by reaching his right hand up to stroke his own chin. "Hmmm... perhaps you are right. I shouldn't talk to students in such a manner." He then grinned before looking down at the young girl. His tone is both aggressive and mocking in nature.

"However, captain smarty-pants, as you might know then. The definition of a student is to be attentive in class and participating when asked..." He began to pace around the open area that separated the teacher's desk from the students. Speaking with authority oozing from his mouth. "Uh, that isn't the definit-" He'd cut her off with a quickness, his eyes half slit as he could feel the feeling in the room shift.  "Furthermore, a student should know how to conduct themselves within a classroom. This isn't just an academy where you gain a basic education. You are going into the military. There is an expectation of discipline and order to that. Assuredly you understand." He'd pucker his lips out, looking at the youth with extremely wide eyes, unblinking. "Y-yes, but I mus-" She stood no chance of getting a word in edgewise, he was far too in the zone now. These kids would learn their place.  "Clearly then, in that case, you know not to speak unless you raise your hand and are called upon? Right, ?" His eyes would look down at the nametag that she had sitting on her desk. "Ms. Yomino?" He'd wear the shit-eating grin on his face with authority, the likes of which could split the heavens.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 10
  • Vigor 30
  • Speed 30
  • Strength 30
AP
300/300

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 413
Total WC 1030
Total WC Needed 1030/5000
Active Skills
None.
Claims
  • ---

Post Information
Substitute Teacher:
Passing on the Torch:
Minor Construction Help:
Restaurant Rehab:

Tagged
  • ---

Kurokawa Hanzo
Kurokawa Hanzo
Citizen

To Be Of Service: Trading Up [Solo][Part 1] Empty Re: To Be Of Service: Trading Up [Solo][Part 1]

Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:40 am

WfWKm9t.png
I'LL TAKE
Y O U ↓

Having captured the attention of his unruly class whilst putting one of their more outspoken members on notice, he'd smugly headed back to the desk and begin to rifle through the lessons plan. Coming up with a fantastic idea that he would showcase to his students just how good he was at his new job. Which he was starting to enjoy given the fact that he was able to just put the little fuckerinos in their place when the situation called for it. "The lesson plan says that you are all learning how to mold chakra utilizing your basic chakra nature. This is great, I want each of you to come up before the class and demonstrate the proper method of discovering what your chakra nature is." Taking up a bunch of Chakra Induction Papers, he went to each student, handing out the papers before returning to his desk. "Now the process behind this is fairly simple, so you can't possibly fail."

"Chakra natures are primarily genetic, the Kurokawas, my family, were prone to the water chakra element. This of course is why my last name is Kurokawa and why my family were skilled at farming rice. Which requires a lot of water in order to farm the substance properly." He looked at the students while speaking softer. "But enough of that. So long as you can produce a hint of chakra, you should be able to transform the paper and discover what your element is." He'd sigh. "Hmm, lets with you, the quiet nerd in the back." He didn't mind mislabeling the youths. The kid had on glasses so he just assumed he was into some weird things. Not, that he cared enough to dive any deeper into learning about these children. Even if he didn't want to. Fortunately, the child did as he was told and showcased to the class that he had the earth element when his paper crumbled into dirt.
Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 10
  • Vigor 30
  • Speed 30
  • Strength 30
AP
300/300

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 324
Total WC 1354
Total WC Needed 1354/5000
Active Skills
None.
Claims
  • ---

Post Information
Substitute Teacher:
Passing on the Torch:
Minor Construction Help:
Restaurant Rehab:

Tagged
  • ---

Kurokawa Hanzo
Kurokawa Hanzo
Citizen

Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:35 am

WfWKm9t.png
I'LL TAKE
Y O U ↓

"Who's next?" He'd question before the rest of the students followed suit. He paid close attention to their actions, seeing which students in the class had an affinity for water, which amused him a great deal when one of the choices that he had been the same ginger youth that he had embarrassed not too earlier in the day. Time was flying by, however, which was good in some ways. The less time that he had to spend teaching these kids shit the more opportunities he had in the day for leisurely activities. By the last student's demonstration Hanzo had already begun the process of handing out all of the homework. "Make sure you all turn in these papers first thing tomorrow. It shouldn't be too hard to do. Before we end the class, I have decided that one of you lucky students will learn a special trick from your sensei. I will teach you the basics of bukijutsu. Pay close attention."

He'd gaze over towards the ginger, speaking with that authoritative voice from earlier. "What is your name boy?" There was a pause before the youth responded. "Omori" He spoke with a tone that was unexpected of the child given his gibbering just a few hours ago. Still, the boy would have to do. He was the only one that seemed to have the competence that Hanzo was looking for. Gesturing towards the young man to raise up and approach the center of the room, Hanzo briefly moved to the corner of the room, grabbing a mob and snapping it in half before tossing it over towards his young ward. "I'm going to teach you something very simple, When you have a weapon of any kind that is broken, all you need to do is repair it utilizing whatever you have on you. It's something called Blacksmithing." He'd toss the two halves of the broken stick towards the youth. Motioning him to start.

"What do I do?" Omori seemed to be confused but didn't have enough time to process his own mental state before Hanzo retorted, "Well, look around the room so that you can find something here that you'd be able to reasonably use to mend the two halves together." Hanzo seemed to take on a different air when it came to blacksmithing, it was his uncle's trade after all. His family toiled away doing menial labor and that lifestyle resonated with the haughty false cyclops. Omori seemed to take his time at first, looking around the various cubbies and looking over at the teacher's desk. "It's okay, that is part of the process. Come here." Hanzo stated as the young man approached. Hanzo took both halves of the object and placed them on the desk before heading over towards the curtain and ripping a piece off. He'd wrap it around both ends tightly, binding the halves together. "Good as new." He smiled intently.

"Oh...  that makes so much sense." The young girl from earlier seemed to be taking notes, which much to Hanzo's surprise it seemed like most of the students were. It was strange really... perhaps it had something to do with being from this tranquil village. That had to be the reason they all listened so intently. "So when we break a tool we can just mend it with whatever is around us?" Omori asked in an inquisitive manner. "Temporarily, at least, you have to really specialize in weaponry if you want to get the most out of blacksmithing. An intimate knowledge of our everyday tools can give inspiration for other marvels. Not only when it comes to repairing, but when inventing new weapons altogether." Omori began to understand. "That's cool... okay! I think I will develop weapons! That way I can protect everyone in the village!" Hanzo smirked briefly. "And look stylish doing it. You'll go far so long as you're dedicated."
Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 10
  • Vigor 30
  • Speed 30
  • Strength 30
AP
300/300

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 648