Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akiorama Senju
Akiorama Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Akiorama Senju's Stat's
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

A brotherly moment Empty A brotherly moment

Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:17 pm
Akiorama opened his eyes slowly. He was greeted with a view of the ceiling as he laid in his futon. He couldn't move. It hurt to much to do so. Minor movement was all he was capable of at the giving moment. Akiorama looked annoyed. He had collapsed just yesterday while working on the chili farm and now he was forced to stay in bed by his father. He hated just laying in bed like this. However he wasn't reckless, he knew his body needed to calm down and rest before he can continue on. No training or work today. Just resting...

Akiorama turned his head and saw his breakfast. Miso soup filled with green onions, some chilis, and seaweed sitting right next to some tea. After the soup would be Tofu stir fry. Akiorama liked his father's cooking but he also liked eating foods that were typically outlawed in the house. Akiorama will never forget the first time he tried sushi in secret. He still things about it. One of the most flavorful things he's eaten. Perhaps when he obtains his own home he'll indulge more in public. Akiorama waited a moment before attempting to reach his food. He wanted the pain to die down. Akiorama closed his eyes, hoping to dream. Even for just a little bit. Part of him hoped his brother would make it here to talk with him. He did wonder where the boy was and what he was doing. Ah...if only he had some friends to talk to as well.

WC-256-256
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yaijōrama Senju III Stat Sheet
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 38000

A brotherly moment Empty Re: A brotherly moment

Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:06 pm
“Go bring your brother this tea, boy. He’s not feeling well, so don’t bother him too much.” Yaijōrama II spoke towards Yaijōrama. The tea was in a dark blue mug which had the symbol of Hoshigakure on it. Yaijōrama gave his father a nod and went to pick up the mug from the counter. Yaijōrama wanted to ask what was wrong with his brother, but he already knew the type of answer he’d get. It’d be a dismissive one, one that only left Yaijōrama wanting more answers. But he decided to just do as he was told and walked through their small farm house towards his brother’s room.

When Yaijōrama got to the door he let out a small sigh and brought his right hand up to knock against it twice. “Akiorama, I’m coming in!” Yaijōrama shouted from the other side of the door and went to slowly open it. He walked into the room and let his eyes set on his brother. The door came to a close behind Yaijōrama.

“Father told me to bring you your tea.” Yaijōrama went to walk towards Akiorama’s bedside and extended his hand to place the tea on the table. While he should’ve probably just left at that, he didn’t and looked towards his brother. Seeing him like this only made him angry and hurt. Angry at the world for causing his brother this pain and hurt he couldn’t take it away. “How are you feeling? I bet it gets lonely in here. I can bring my board games and we could play.” Yaijōrama put on a bright smile and went to sit at the edge of Akiorama’s bed. Whatever his brother had, he wasn’t afraid of getting it. He wanted his brother to feel comfortable and he’d do anything he could to make that happen.

WC: 303 - 303 Total
Akiorama Senju
Akiorama Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Akiorama Senju's Stat's
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:37 pm
Akiorama eyes opened a bit for just a moment when he hear his dear brother announce his entrance. He watched the door and saw Yaijorama walk in so that he could placethe tea on the bedside table. "Tell dad thank you when you get a chance. And thank you for bringing it, Yajiorama." He'd saw with a sickly but warm smile. He probably didn't look the best to his brother. The pain was evident through his body language and especially conveyed through his eyes however his eyes also gave a hint of acceptance. He knew his position but also believed that he'll be up and at 'em soon. As much as he didn't like it, bed rest was needed. He looked at his little brother in a way to reassure that he was ok in a sense.

Akiorama should be angry at the world, at his fate, at everything. He had every right and now that he was dying the list of things he wanted to accomplish and have were starting to dwindle. However, Akiorama didn't like the idea of hate. It got in the way of happiness. And he very much didn't want that hate to consume him. A dark side of him still holds a sort of resentment as well as other feelings. But it wouldn't surface. Akiorama had enough in his life to negate hate. His eyes would lock with his bother's and he'd simply smile.

"I'm handling it slowly. Hurts but it always does. Just gotta get used to it. I'll get better soon, I'm sure of it. Don't worry too much about me." Akiorama began to look at the ceiling. "Yea...it does get lonely. Maro isn't really the type to hang out, Dad's busy with the farm, and you've got Shinobi training as well as other things to keep you busy." He'd look over to his brother "Not that that's bad, I'm glad you've got stuff you do. Just merely stating fact" Akiorama chuckled a little but then slowly couched. He grabbed a tissue from the bedside table and coughed the rest into it. Blood. As usual. There was pain in his eyes as he did all this. No, one didn't even need to look at his eyes to see it. Everything hurt and the added pain from his coughs were not helping in the slightest. He crumbled the tissue in his hand and turned his head once more to look at his brother. While painful, he began lifting his hand and placing it on Yaijorama's head. No matter how much it hurt, he'd still want to give his brother his sibling affection. "Some board games sound fun. I'd love to chat while we play too. Or we can just talk. Up to you. If anything happens, you can tell dad I wanted you to stick around" He slowly ruffled his brother's hair before laying back down fully. The pain eased up some. Good. He didn't want to show Yaijorama how much he was hurting. It was like having thin needles shoved into one's nails, it was like a wagon had run over his legs at full speed, it was like smashing his head against a metal wall then proceeding to do it some more. Oh yea, it hurt. But he needed to endure.

WC:549-805
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yaijōrama Senju III Stat Sheet
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 38000

Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:51 pm
Yaijōrama watched his brother while he sat on the edge of the bed. With how Akiorama was acting, Yaijōrama could tell that his brother was in serious pain. Though he just smiled for now, he didn’t want to show his brother the sadness that came about seeing him like this. There was no reason to make him feel even worse than he may already feel. “Sure, I’ll tell Dad for you when I see him again.” Yaijōrama gave a small nod at his brother’s request and went to place both hands on his lap. Yaijōrama began to pick at the skin around his nails, it was often something he did when he was idle. He wasn’t very good at being idle, Yaijōrama had too much energy for that on most days.

“I can always do my training nearby? You know maybe just outside so you can call from the window to me. Or I can even do it here, sometimes I just sit and read scrolls to understand things better.” Yaijōrama didn’t like when his brother felt lonely, but he also knew that he couldn’t just halt his training for his brother, no matter how much he wanted to. If he was to get strong enough to fix the issues in their life, he had to continue training. But right now he knew he could take a break. He had gotten done training for the day so he had plenty of time to sit with his brother.

“Just wait here and I’ll go get us a board game to play while we talk.” Yaijōrama went to push himself towards his feet and quickly made his way towards the door. He went to slip out of the door and walked down the hallway towards his room. He had an assortment of games to pick from but he picked one he knew his brother was good at. Shogi, it was game that required incredible strategy and foresight, something Yaijōrama normally lacked when it came to these things but it was something he could always practice to get better with.

When Yaijōrama returned, the Shogi board was under his arm and he held a small bag with all the pieces. “Let’s see if I can get a win on you today.” Yaijōrama said with a bright and hopeful smile. He knew the chances were unlikely, but that didn’t mean they were impossible. Yaijōrama crawled back onto the bed and went to lay the board out. He placed each of the pieces where they belonged. “You can take the first move.” Yaijōrama motioned towards the board and stared at it as he tried to plan his first move. Though whatever he would come up with, surely wouldn’t be too complex.

WC: 456 - 759 Total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum