Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
May 2022 Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG

Coordination Team

Balance Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
83 Posts - 28%
55 Posts - 19%
36 Posts - 12%
24 Posts - 8%
20 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 6%
15 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Go down
Mikaela Senju
Mikaela Senju
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 40000

Be Leaf in Your Abili-Teas (Seiichi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Be Leaf in Your Abili-Teas (Seiichi)

Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:13 pm
"Haha, of course not," Mikaela said as laughed at the man when he questioned if he was to be sacrificed. Mikaela could see how he could think that but he was needing an extra pair of hands to help him on his goal, not to be his goal. That's when he saw the man lay his hand out the shaft of his sword. Making sure the lock eye contact, "no need for that, I am no threat to you," he said with a devilish grin. He was telling the truth, he would need Seiichi's help in the long run so friends? Business Partners in the near future, well, he hoped.

That's when he declined his offer, "well, I'm sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do that would change your mind?" Mikaela state when he knew this man had already made up his mind about helping each other. Did Mikaela give off a dark aura that this man was nervous about. His feminine features for sure that he would be less threatening but it appears that he was not. However, the tables took a turn when Seiichi asked about money. It seems this man could be bought.

Bring his hand up, he rested his hand on the man's chest and could feel his heart racing. Is he having anxiety? No, if he was he would be stuttering and sweating, he was excited. But if he wanted to do this why would he reject when he would want to. He must be conflicted on the inside, "your heart is racing," Mikaela said as he brought his arm down to his side once again, "talking ryo depends on how much you want in, and how much you help. But I can sense your nervousness about it, so I'll give you some time to think about it. If you agree, we can go into my more detailed details about what we want out of this," Mikaela said with a seduction look and a wink and started to walk away. As he walked he said, "when you're ready to agree, you know where to find me," Mikaela said, as he knew the man would either find him at the Senju house or the tea place they were just in.

[EXIT]
[TWC:2,500]
Claiming:
+25 Chakra
2,500/2,750 Wood Dragon
Seiichi
Seiichi
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 11000

Be Leaf in Your Abili-Teas (Seiichi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Be Leaf in Your Abili-Teas (Seiichi)

Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:58 pm
Seiichi would look back at the man. "That I do. Thanks. For the interesting conversation." He said, then walked back off towards his fathers house. The thoughts of the future lingered in his mind. What was he to become? If he couldn't get a hold of himself, he might find iron bars in the looking glass.

He chose to take his time getting home. Enjoy the high of his sake and take in the breeze.

[exit]

TWC 2048 / +10 stats to speed, +10 stats to vigor / 2000/2000 whistle Trigger
Fu
Fu
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 16800

Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:04 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum