Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
May 2022 Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG

Coordination Team

Balance Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
83 Posts - 28%
53 Posts - 18%
35 Posts - 12%
28 Posts - 9%
21 Posts - 7%
18 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 6%
15 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 5%
Go down
Mikaela Senju
Mikaela Senju
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 40000

Be Leaf in Your Abili-Teas (Seiichi) Empty Be Leaf in Your Abili-Teas (Seiichi)

Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:25 pm
The sun was setting in the Land of Rice. An orange wave washed over anything exposed to the warm evening sky, and gentle winds rustled trees and grass alike. Despite the daylight being almost completely snuffed out, alone silhouette moved amongst the golden ocean of wheat in his field, which had grown waist-high.

The redhead teen, glistening with sweat after a long day of yard work, took his perch atop one of the stronger limbs of a large dogwood tree that grew on the far end of the farm's property. He leaned his back against the base of the tree itself, keeping one foot on the branch for support, leaving the other to dangle freely and lazily. The warm glow of what remained of the sun fought to pierce the tree's shield of leaves, which thankfully did not obstruct the view of the road on the other side of a well-worn wooden fence. Occasionally, travelers would pass by, but none took notice of the boy in the tree which Mikaela was glad for. The teen took a deep, thoughtful breath, exhaling satisfaction and relaxation. A gust of wind blew past, bringing with it scents of wildflowers, trees, and a whisper of rain to come. This was the best time to enjoy being outside, he thought even when the cold winds would come.

That's when he would jump down and head into town from his family's farm. The smell of the food was always worth stopping for. Halting at a spot that felt as safe as any, Mikaela finally looked up and took in what was around him. Mikaela had been lost in his own world. His mind stuck on the pretend game he had created to make walking bearable, had filtered out the growling sounds of his stomach. However, the tiny settlement had its fair share of lunch rushes. He had always disliked this time of day and cursed his stomach for choosing now of all times to protest its emptiness. Why couldn't he like to eat an hour from now? Maybe an hour before would have been better? Mikaela thought that he could wait. Allow the couples to share their meals, the business folk to rush through their break. He could watch, he thought. There were a few familiar faces. The old man always had coffee with his sandwich even when it was hot outside. There was the elderly group of female friends whose laughter was infectious - sitting around a table with tea. He'd waited before. But this time he was not going to as he sat at a table, wholesome lonesome, and ordered his food.

He could feel people looking at him, which made his skin crawl. He was shy for the most part, especially when people would stare at him and not say anything. Even though he might know some of them, they apparently all knew him, especially being from the only Senju family in the village. Mikaela's red hair contrasted with everyone's dark-colored hair. His soft, delicate, feminine features did not help the whispers about him. He didn't know if he should take it as a compliment or an insult as they talked about his 'beauty' amongst themselves. That's when his tea, first, arrived to him.

[WC: 540]
Seiichi
Seiichi
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 11000

Be Leaf in Your Abili-Teas (Seiichi) Empty Re: Be Leaf in Your Abili-Teas (Seiichi)

Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Seiichi was tired. The long day hauling sacks of grain into carts, and moving those carts to the ships, or leading them down the road to the village gates. It was exhausting. His board shoulder's ached. His body hurt, not being used to lifting so much in such a short time. It had to be good for him though, right? He thought of people that died from overworking. How much death would feel like a sweet relief, well, it wasnt all that bad, but he was definitely going to feel it all tomorrow. He was having a hard time heading down the steps, his leg muscles almost reaching the point of fatigue, threatening to collapse as he put his weight on them. 

He approached the tea shop slowly. A living contrast to the large throng of people that seemed to be there. No doubt they were all here to relax, or catch up with friends, or even just meet here till their groups gathered to spend the night on the town. It was the nature of most post cities. The crews of the vessels that landed would have shore leave and harrass the local bars. He remembers having to stand watch, keeping an eye on the sailors as they made their embark into the village, alcohol and debauchery, Seiichi almost envied them. He could have had that life. Such were his thoughts as he waited in the line for the door. 

When he was able to walk in, he noticed a fairly empty table, it only had one person sitting at it. He didnt recognizes the man, but he wasnt a bad looking guy. He walked over.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" Seiichi said as he pulled out the chair and took a seat, not waiting for the young man to say no. 

He's learned that sometimes you have to be forceful to get what you need. When the waitress came over he ordered tea. 

"Been here long?" He asked. 

He left the question hang in the air. Did Seiichi mean, here long in the village, or here long in the shop? Seiichi new the answer to the question would lead to learning something about the man. Like weather or not he lived in the village, if he arrived here by ship, or if he has been waiting long for his tea. 

"My name is Seiichi. By the way." He smiled. "I'm the village's archivist." He has recently given the job and was very proud of it. 

He couldnt wait till he had a scroll to carry around. All of his hard work, he would wear it as a badge of honor. Something everyone would know him by. Not to mention he would be the village's go to person about what had happened years in the past. And he would have to have answers. It did hold just a tad of stress now and again. 

The thought crossed his mind. Maybe I should lead with that from now on. It might make people stand oddish. 

"But. Never mind that. Uh.. drinks on me. How about a shot of sake instead?" He wasnt usually the one to go for hard drinks, but first impression and all that. He waived his hand at the waitress as she dissapeared into the throng, "two sake!" She hollered something back, but Seiichi just nodded as if everything was just as it should be. 

[Wc 571]
Mikaela Senju
Mikaela Senju
Genin
Genin

Be Leaf in Your Abili-Teas (Seiichi) Empty Re: Be Leaf in Your Abili-Teas (Seiichi)

Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:26 am
As Mikaela took a sip of his hot tea, a man approached his table and asked him for a seat. Mikaela waved his hand effortlessly towards the chair, inviting him to sit but he was already doing just that. The emerald-eyed genin sat his cup on the table as the man began to introduce himself. The Senju studied his features while he talked. He was tall, tan-skinned, somewhat handsome. Mikaela honestly wasn’t sure what to expect from the individual he had only just met, though their answer would give him more insight as to what kind of person they were.

"An archivist, I didn't know the village had one of those," Mikaela said to the man as he took another sip of his tea, deadlocking him with his gaze. "I'm Mikaela. How long have I been here? At the tea shop, only just arrived. This village, my family has been in the area for a very long time," Mikaela kept his answers somewhat vague, not telling him about who his family is or what he does in his free time. Not entirely sure what this Seiichi is up to, but starting off, he seemed friendly enough. Then the man would go on and then order and offer some sake. Mikaela's not the one to say no to really anybody, he also has never drunk before. Becoming kinda hesitant, he would push the feeling deep down in his gut.

"Sure, why not. Oh and thank you, but I think I prefer something a little something stronger if you don't mind," the Senju said as the waitress brought the sake to the table. He would then request that she take one of the sake's back and bring him a bottle of shōchū out. The stronger of the duo is what his father and brother usually would drink. After receiving his bottle, he would then pour it in the glass until it was a fourth of the way full. Smiling and then giving a wink at Seiichi he would say, "time to turn this into a party," he slammed his liquid to the back of his throat and slowly sat his glass down on the table. The feeling burned at his throat but he didn't want to show any signs of regret after he took his shot.

"So, would you like some shōchū." The redhead offered to the man as he felt the alcohol starting to heat up his stomach, maybe he should eat first. "Would you like to order some food, I ordered the Kamameshi, it's really to die for." Stating to the dark-haired elder of his favorite dish there. Mikaela would then take a drink of his tea to wash some of the burnings down. "What do you do besides preserving the ancients," the senju would go on to ask Seiichi.

[TWC: 1,010]
Seiichi
Seiichi
Genin
Genin

Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:28 am
"The Senju clan." Seiichi thought. The name ringed in his head, but not really having experience with a lot of people, or different clans, he could remember what was important about them. "A very long time? Would you care to regale me with your story?" He asked politely. It would be very good to learn about a possible founding clan, especially coming from on of its members. Other than having multiple sources, this was pretty close to strait from the horses mouth he would ge. 

As the waitress came back, Seiichi's new friend ordered a stronger drink, "sure, that's fine." He would nurse the cup for a while. Maybe taking twenty minutes to get the first drink down. Seiichi also ordered a large plate of food, thinking it might counteract the strong drink. Then used the large meal for an excuse not to drink too much, "I want to make sure I have room." He said. 

He thought of himself as a reporter of types. Trying to get into places he might not be aloud inside, to learn more of the stories from clans, or from the village as a whole. It was his job to safeguard the village's history, and in order to do that, he needed to know where it's secrets lied. 

"So, is there anything special about your clan? Where you reside mostly in the village? Please, share. ... your secrets are safe with me." He bent over the table slightly and whispered soft enough no one but Makalael would hear. And he was being as honest as he could be.

Wc 263
Mikaela Senju
Mikaela Senju
Genin
Genin

Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:43 pm
This man was a strange one for sure, he didn't expect someone would be so fascinated with him and wanted to know his story. With a couple of drinks, information from Mikaela seemed to flow out like a river, "Well, since I was born, we have always lived here. Since my family has wood release, we help with crops and anything agricultural. Well, my father and brother do. I do not care for playing in the dirt, my interests lie somewhere else." Mikaela stated, giving off an almost eerie demeanor with the last part of his statement. 

That's when the waitress finally brought them their food, Mikaela started to dig in, savoring the flavors of the aptitude of vegetables and meats. Taking another drink to wash down the food, he was getting drunker by the minute. That's when the man bent over the table and whispered. Man is it getting in here, as Mikaela's face flashed with red that almost matched his hair color. He didn't know how to react to people begin so close to him. Coughing. "My family resides on the outskirts of the village, the east hill, towards the land of hot springs. And like I said, we know wood release." that's all the teen could offer the historical extravagant.

However, the drink seemed to begin to take over Mikaela's actions and thoughts, he then caressed Seiichi's facial hair, "what's it like to grow facial hair. I've never been able to. One of the many traits I take after my mother, I presumed," he stopped and then started to begin to eat his food once again. "So, tell me more about you. As you said, your secrets are safe with me," Mikaela said, giving off almost a devilish grin. The emerald-eyed genin seemed to be doing all the talking, but if they're were about to share some sort of dark secrets, he needed the man to expose himself first before he opened up to him about what he really wants to do.

[TWC: 1,345]
Seiichi
Seiichi
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:28 pm
Seiichi blushed and sat back into his chair. He's never been touched like that by a man before, it felt, strange to him. He giggled and ate his food. After a moment or two he remember the man asked him a question. "Oh, I wasn't really born here myself. You could say I am a child of the seas... My father found me aboard his ship and he took care of me. We moved here for his retirement." And that was pretty much his story. Short and boring. He could go on about the ports he had visited as a child or who exactly his father was, but none of it held an significance. He was simply a man trying to make it in the world, trying to work for his food, trying to make a name for himself, the normal day to day work. "I am afraid I don't have many secrets." He said, ignoring the gnawing darkness that lied within him. He couldn't help but remember the words of his father, "some men think they are some type of monster because of the way they think. The true monsters are the ones that have no qualms about acting on their thoughts. Deep down your monster is probably just a kitty-cat."

A few days prior to this meeting Seiichi had a run-in with a dog in an abandoned building. He wasn't to kill the thing. He didn't need to. But sometimes it was the nature of the ninja business. To end the lives of things that might get in the way of the mission, or they might be the mission. Either way he has been struggling with these thoughts each night before he went to sleep. Constantly pushing them way. Putting his head into his work, drownings his mind in words from books, talking to strangers at restaurants, he's been getting through the days.

"Wood release?" He said. "I remember reading something about that in the histories. People able to build houses from the ground, or something of the like." He wondered how that would help in the farming process, but he was sure it had it's place. "Maybe you could give me a tour of your home sometime. That would be lovely." He smiled and kept eating. Then he thought about what he had said. This person just pet his mustache, he wondered if going home with him would have come off wrong. His face blushed as he stuffed it with food.

[WC 415]
Mikaela Senju
Mikaela Senju
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:17 pm
"So, you were just there? On the ship? Do you ever think about what got you there," Mikaela said intrigued by the man, he wondered if he had a tough upbringing. It could have been hard living on the seas if he was there for a long time. "Is your father still around here?" The Senju questioned as he took another bite of his food, savoring the sensation of the taste. Mikaela then gave the man a seductive smile as he said that he didn't have any secrets. Everyone has secrets, even the purest of hearts always has some deep-seated secret that would change the perception of those who viewed them. Was the man scared of being viewed by someone other than a basic historian? Someone other than had a mysterious past by being raised on the sea. Seeing his reaction, this man might have a dark side just like Mikaela has. Maybe he could play on it. Prey on it. 

"I don't believe you," the emerald-eyed genin said as he licked his lips at him. "Are you trying to hide something about yourself or your past that would make me think different of you? Are scared to share because you think you're different or are you scared because you're just the same as I," Mikaela eerily stated sliding his plate away from him. "You want to see my home, sure I can show you. I'll make you a deal. Tell me about you, and I'll show you." Mikaela said, Almost like a personality switch, "So! How is your food, bet it tastes great." He said almost ecstatic, hopefully keeping their conversation under wraps but hoping the man would indulge more in their conversation later. What if their interests would sync together, then possibly, they could help each other out.

Smiling at Seiichi then stood up and walked up behind the man. It seemed the alcohol only brought out the sadistic side that Mikaela kept dormant. Placing his hands on the man's shoulders and bending down to whisper in his ear. "Maybe we should take this conversation somewhere...more private, don't you say," Mikaela said as he then rubbed his shoulder as he went back to his seat, hoping that he would take his invite to learn more about each other, in someplace discreet. 

[WC:1,728]
Seiichi
Seiichi
Genin
Genin

Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:00 pm
"That is right." He said as he ate his food. "I was just found there. I have been in this city for maybe a year or so now." His gave drifted downward, "and yes, of course I think about how I got there. All of the time." He smiled. "But That was a long time ago. I doubt I will find out who did it now, they are probably long gone, and I have no way of tracking them down. They didn't leave anything but me." He did wonder about his baby clothes, or whatever they had wrapped him in to keep him alive till someone found him. But it would take a lot of effort and skills that he dosen't now possess to make those things useful. He took another bite of his food. "My father, well step father, lives here in town. He is probably out somewhere with his friend, playing Shogi or dice. Whatever to pass the time."

"You don't believe-" He said, then the man continued. The whole conversation seemed to be spinning like a coin through the air, good, bad, good, bad. Seiichi could feel himself becoming uneasy. He had his blade tucked away at his side, short enough the man might not have noticed it there. "The food is great." Seiichi feigned a smile, showing teeth and narrowing his eyes. When the man had stood up and came behind him. It took a lot not to rest his hands on his blade. But He simply nodded and stood. "Sure. That sound like a great idea." He said, then led the man outside.

The cool night air was refreshing. Wind sweeping ocean scent into the village, mixed with the drinks and good food, it was a moment that almost became nostalgic, the only thing weighing it down was the current situation. This man. Something was off about him that Seiichi couldn't pick up. He wondered what this guy's dark side was. What he was hiding. So, as they walked into the street, noting that the crowd had thinned a little since they first sat down, and people in the village were heading home from their work. A small group of three people just passed them, and they were heading in the opposite direction. The street was about 10 meters wide with buildings on each side. A stone paved road lay before them, lit by hanging lanterns and the moon. "I have a dark side. But why are you so dead set on knowing about it? I've already told you the majority of my story, there really isn't much more to say."

It isn't like he goes around killing people or stealing things. If this dark side is so common, then why the interest? Couldn't this man just bug someone else about his dark dreams, about his blood filled eyes, or perverted thoughts? Why did it have to be him. Seiichi could feel the alcohol weighing down on him. The night was getting late, his vision wasn't to the point of blurry. He hoped it would stay that way.

[WC 513]
Mikaela Senju
Mikaela Senju
Genin
Genin

Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:28 am
The emerald-eyed Senju sighed as he looked towards the sky. The late-night sun had decided to hide behind the peak of the mountain, making the overcast skies bathe the world in a soft blueish-grey with the moon hanging bright in the skies. Although Mikaela quite enjoyed times like these, he did enjoy the rain more. Without an umbrella, however, he was content with only the muting of Tanbogakure's usually vibrant colors. Since it was getting later, all the nightlights had come on. Even though it was colder, the nightlife made it seem warmer. Following Seiichi down the stone path along to the right, he heard Seiichi start talking about the dark side once again.

"I suppose that I'm not really talking about a dark side, more of interest in things that don't transpire us to be basic rice farmers like everyone else here," Mikaela smirked and then took the lead to make them turn down a dark alleyway. The only thing the resided in the alleyway was back doors from stores and trashcans that were where they laid their waste. Once far enough away from the alleyway entry and far enough away they would not be heard. He begins to say, "I've....I've been researching a thing called bacteria release, but because of this nature's extreme rarity, I always thought of it to be nothing more than a myth. As such, it was never really researched and thus very few people have even heard of it, let alone have even seen it." Mikaela shifted his body weight to the wall near them and continued on.

"Upon my research of the Bacteria Release, the person can create bacteria and other single-celled organisms by converting their own chakra into cells as well as manipulating pre-existing single-celled organisms that exist in the environment. As many bacteria possess extreme adaptive abilities, they can be found in many different forms in all kinds of environments, including the heat from boiling hot springs, extreme pressures, and even within the human body. The user has no shortage of bacteria to manipulate, requiring almost chakra to use. "Mikaela stated to the man. "But I don't even know if a thing like this is possible, that's why I need help, help to find bodies to work on. That's why I'm talking to you about a dark side." Mikaela said with a smile towards the man.

[TWC: 2,123]
Seiichi
Seiichi
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:23 am
Seiichi followed the Senju through the street, down an ally way, and then deeper into the conversation. He leaned himself up against the wall behind him and soaked in the ocean breeze. As he inhaled, the man started to speak about the bodies and how he needs help acquiring such things. Seiichi was becoming relaxed, his eyes were closing a bit, and then they became wide. What did I get myself into. He thought.

"So, your looking for cadavers then? Your not asking me to sacrifice myself for you...?" Or maybe something worse. He added in his head. His hand still rested on the hilt of his blade. It was now visible. Not meant to be a threat, but at the end of the day, the Senju could take it however he liked.

"Well. To both of the questions. I will have to decline." Though a deep part of himself hated that he would say such a thing. The other half, the half everyone knew and loved, applauded him. "But, if we did go into business, how much Ryo are we talking?"

His heart was pounding out of his chest right about now. Doing something so unlike him. Freeing himself from the world of expectations, he felt more alive than ever before.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum