Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Tis' the Season to be Freezin' - Page 3 Empty Re: Tis' the Season to be Freezin'

Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:14 am

Hikari Hyuuga

Post WC: 755
Total WC: 5,123

AP:

400/400

“Okay okay fine, as long as you are actually alright.” She gave a soft chuckle as her cousin shooed her away, and she backed off her search since he seemed to be doing fine. He barely had any wear and tear on him or his clothes, whereas the enemies were quite beat up, bruises already forming on their exposed skin. She tried not to think about the few enemies whose lives came to an abrupt halt this evening.

A voice ringing out caught their attention as they moved to the door to greet their fellow companion: Yamato. Kuro walked over to him and tried to nuzzle his arm, if the man allowed it. While Kuro was asking for attention from Yamato, Zunair expressed his gratitude for her, something she felt she did not deserve. But nonetheless she beamed at him as she replied, “Aww you don’t have to thank me silly, it’s what cousins are for! I’ll always have your back, Zunair.”

Then came Yamato’s monologue about how he appreciated all of them and really enjoyed being teammates. Hikari grew a hand over her heart as she felt the sincerity coming off of the words he spoke. His talk of a tour in Tanbogakure piqued her interest, especially since she was still learning the layout of the land and didn’t know about the best places to go for the finer things in life.

“I agree with Yamato, we did the best we could given the circumstances and the citizens do not seem too displeased with how we handled the situation.” Her lilac tinted eyes glanced around at the civilians, many of whom were not paying any attention to the group as they stood by the doorway of the factory. When her eyes turned back to those conversing with her they widened in shock as a streak of crimson streamed down his face from his cheek. “Yamato, what happened?!" She moved closer to the taller man and made the snake,  ox , tiger , ram, and then finally rat hand seals, before her hands began to glow a faint blue hue. "Please let me heal you…Please Yamato….” Hikari would beg him to let her treat him, and if he allowed her to then she would use her Mystical Palm jutsu and place her palms an inch away from the face. That is when her jutsu would begin the healing stimulation process.

As the snowy haired woman was possibly healing her teammate, the black haired man had gone over to an upset woman to help her put a table and chairs in their upright positions. It was perceptive of him seeing her in need sooner than anyone else had, and going out of his way in order to assist her.

Just then another familiar voice broke through the chatter of the crowd, and Hikari had to blink several times as the fox-man seemed to appear out of thin air, as if her mind was trying to play tricks on her. He thanked them for their large contribution to keeping the village safe from the intruders and even gave them compensation for a job well done. Hikari didn’t know about anyone else but she was excited for, and desperately needed, a celebration; and what better time to enjoy one than with a group of newfound friends! The Hyuuga really hoped the rest of the group was going to join in on the partying, that way they could still spend time together.

Unfortunately her wish did not come true as Moyasu abandoned the party in order to fly solo through the village. He seemed to be a shy fellow, or at least shy until someone got to know him better. “It was a pleasure to meet you as well, and I hope we can run into each other again someday! Maybe one day I will finally get to travel to the village hidden in the clouds, and if I do I will be sure to try and find you, Moyasu!”

She thought that had been it for goodbyes, but it seemed Yamato also wanted to go his own way. Thus left the Hyuuga duo to spend the night celebrating, a joyful occasion that she did not want to miss out on for even a moment. “Thank you for your kind words Yamato, and no, the honor is all mine! Don’t be a stranger when we bump into each other again!” The smile never seemed to have left her face, even as they parted ways to enjoy the festivities on their own.

[Exit]
(AP: 310 - 5 Byakugan = 305)
(Claims: Mission Rewards: 21500ryo, 110AP, 1 Onmistone, 1 Tinkerer's Toolkit, 1 Material Demagnetizer, Christmas Lottery Ticket

I will put the WC towards jutsu and stats after Christmas when I can look at the jutsu , my apologies. )

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Tis' the Season to be Freezin' - Page 3 Empty Re: Tis' the Season to be Freezin'

Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:42 pm
Approved

Hikari Hyuuga likes this post

Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:32 pm
(WC Claims Finally!

TWC: 5,123
Total Stats: = 51

Stat Claims Hikari: 26 stat points
Chakra: 40 + 10 = 50
Vigor: 40 + 10 = 50
Speed: 20 + 6 = 26
Strength: 25

Stat Claims Kuro: 25 stat points
Vigor: 1 + 6 = 7
Chakra: 1 + 7 = 8
Speed: 1 + 6 = 7
Strength: 1 + 6 = 7

Hikari Jutsu:
250/250 Mark Seal (E)
1000/1000 Summoning Technique (C)
1000/1000 Mark Tracking (C)
500/500 Basic Sealing Technique (D)
500/500 Fuinjutsu Breaking (D)
1000/1000 Minus Field (C)

Kuro Jutsu:
250/250 Slash (E)
500/500 Tackle (D)
)

Last edited by Hikari Hyuuga on Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated stat claims to split the stats between the two)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:10 pm
(Would I be able to also claim memorizing Zunair, Yamato, and Moyasu's chakra signatures please? ^^ )
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:32 pm
approved

Hikari Hyuuga likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum