Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Where The Wild Things Are  - Page 3 Empty Re: Where The Wild Things Are

Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:00 pm
Daiko, cool. Niko had never pondered the thought that those two words would be in the same sentence. Though I guess from the mind of the insane anything is possible. Though Niko thought of Daiko as dark, mysterious, brooding, small. Not cool. Or anything remotely close to the word. But Niko would hold off on responding to that. No doubt the Senju would simply disagree with him and leave it at that.

"Have you considered law school? Or maybe talking to an actual lawyer ya know. No, I would think not." Niko would sigh of course Saya had not taken the time to actually go to someone with actual law skills. Well someone had to point her in the right direction and that someone would have to be Niko. Seeing as no one else is present at the current moment.

"Ah, so I'm not the only person you like to beat up, good to know maybe we should form some type of club 'Saya survivors' or something of the like. We could meet on Fridays and talk about our experiences over a cup of tea." Niko would deadpan. Really the girl should learn some more social skills. For how sociable she is she was quite lacking in the area. Willing the vine to move further up his arm growing in size

"You yo- you what!" Niko would exclaim. Once again he had been outdone by his senior. Why could he never pass anyone? Why was he doomed to be a weakling? He had spent months and months procuring test subjects' materials skills. Just to be outdone by a half-baked attempt by Saya. Maybe Niko was not cut out for this work. Maybe he was to permanently be a butler. Lacking in position harassed by his superior into wearing a stupendous outfit. Trying his best to dismiss that thought he would take pride at the slight praise from his better.

"Good now, do you have anything else to show me, teach?" Niko would ask the woman. He had tried to learn together with her. But it seemed he had nothing to show. In that case, he was truly the student and her, the master.

TWC (3472)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:39 pm
"NOPE! I mean. I'm a genius so like. How hard could it actually be yanno?" Her mind rushed between several things at one time. SHe really wanted to meet these cool inmates and make new friends, but the issue with Daiko was pretty fresh in her mind. She would need to take a few minutes before everything went down to plan out exactly what she was going to say when facing a judge. maybe she should buy a lawbook at least and sit down and read it cover to cover. 

"I never beat you up. If I recall that was Ai. Or maybe it was Pinochio? Also you could have just like. Moved your hand. You didn't need to just stand there and let them kick you... Hopefully you've gotten a bit more tough since then?" Her nose crinkled fully once more at the suggestion of a Saya's survivor's club, but the more she thought about it, the more she wondered if that would be fun. Of course she hadn't killed anyone--well. She hadn't killed anyone who didn't deserve it, so it wouldn't be literal, but with the way some people responded to her musical performances, It could be a fun group to see built. Before she could plan out the custom shirts for the saya survivor's club, she was cut off by Niko's exclamation. 

"Uh. What? Oh. Do you mean using the power of ninjutsu to literally breathe life into wooden constructs to grant them full autonomy similar to normal human life? What is that a hard thing to do?!" If she were being honest, it had taken her a couple weeks of planning to figure out the plan she'd used to create the real Pino and Ai. After she'd gathered the chakra and determined she would set her sights on this plan though, it wasn't terribly hard. She just kind of tried a couple things, and then figured it out. THe next question gave her pause. 

"Well. I've gotten some upgrades to my puppets recently. Also i DO know like. Alot of ninjutsu. OH" She reached out to the freyja pupet, making a grabby hands kind of gesture that caused her to furrow her brown. She'd been told over and over that she couldn't just grabby hands her way into what she wanted, but Freyja knew what she was asking for and decided not to fight it. This time. Reching into the cloak that hid the bulk of her body, she rummaged around for the item they needed. Finally, she'd pull out a notebook labeled 'the worst ppart of saya's day' with A pouting emoji drawn on the front. She offered the book to Niko. While it wasn't a comprehensive list of her studies, if he opened it, he'd find it had a list of all of the jutsu she'd learned with a brief description about what it does. 

"Pino made me make a training journal. He said it would be useful and I guess he was right. Take a look in there and let me know if theres anything that seems interesting outside of the jutsus i've already showed you?" 

(TWC 5738)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Saya
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:17 pm
Well this was an interesting situation. For some reason Niko, on hearing Saya point out her high IQ had gone completely quiet, almost like he was only interacting with her in order to fill some daily quota and then just stopped when it was done. Well that wouldn't do. Thankfully, Saya had many things she needed to do. Waiting a few minutes to see if he was just speachless from her brilliance, she would find this to be true and simply shrug. As quickly as she'd shown up, she was gone--disappearing out the training center door and out into the village to cause trouble once more. She took the same path home, weaving through people and finding walls and other barriers were no chance for the power of her parkour. With Pupets in tow she lept through the center of the food truck whose cloth backing she'd accidentally made the choice to jump through and tear asunder once more. Unfortunately the time she'd taken to teach Niko was sufficient for the poor old man to have sewn the cloth back together. Faced with a small, fasting moving ninjutsu user it didn't have a chance.

There was an audible yell as she destroyed the thin cloth a second time. With a wave of her hand she called backwards, appologizing for the destruction. Unfortunately she couldn't stick around. THere was no doubt that the town guard would be on Saya allert after the first destructive movements and she just didn't have time to be chased across the village by a bunch of angry guards yanno? Things to do, places to be!

(TWC 6007

exit after houring niko

Claims: putting 5k into mastery for great pacifist (5k/5k)
then 1007 towards second mastery for the same (1007/5k) both for hand seals

topic closed after niko ))
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12020

Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:25 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum