Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enyo Gushiken
Enyo Gushiken
Citizen
Stat Page : Enyo Gushiken
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Did It Hurt When You Did That? Yes! (IO Ichigo) Empty Did It Hurt When You Did That? Yes! (IO Ichigo)

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:14 pm
The day seemed lengthy, Enyo would think. Her meeting with the Raikage and Anaphiel was not one of her most outstanding ones. She learned a great lesson, one that was coupled with reprimanding. Topped with a costly price, a hand, her hand to be more precise. She stood within the office of Ichigo, which she shared. The discomfort that she was experiencing in that stump, her left, wasn’t all that aggravating if she was being honest. Was it because of she was more resilient than most, or she subconsciously accepted her fate as proper punish, it was too soon to tell. 

A knock came at the door, immediately afterwards it was opened. Nurse Saiya enetered. “Pardon my intrusion, Lady Enyo. I’ve located and informed Dr. Sato of your request and he should be here any moment now. He was in the middle of working on one of the patients.” Saiya informed her. Standing and waiting patiently for a response. Enyo, gazing out of the window, down to the lot where the streets of the village could be seen. “Thank you, Saiya. Did Ichigo seem…flustered?” She asked, her tone no different than it usually was. Her concern for Ichigo did not go pass that of a dear friend. Saiya shook her head. “No, ma’am. He seemed like himself. Even after just returning from his business trip, he immediately got back to work.” 

Enyo shifted her head to the left, subtly turning to look over her shoulder at Saiya. Her left arm elevated enough to control the flow of the bleeding as best she could. “I see. So something is weighing on him then.” She said. This would confuse the nurse. “I do not understand, Lady Enyo. He seemed fine to me.” She reassured. Enyo, returned her gaze to the window before responding. “Don’t you worry about it. That’s where I come into play. Thank you. That will be all, for now.” With that the nurse bowed and left the room. 

Enyo will remain at the window as she awaits for Ichigo to enter. “Ichigo…what happened at the summit?” She would murmur under her breath, a steely gaze at her very reflection in the glass. 
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Did It Hurt When You Did That? Yes! (IO Ichigo) Empty Re: Did It Hurt When You Did That? Yes! (IO Ichigo)

Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:36 pm
Now that he had finally returned from his business in the Land of Tea it was time for Ichigo to get back to the order of the day, the Institute of Medicine aka Kumogakure's hospital. There would be little rest for the deputy, going from one important matter to the other all in the blink of an eye, almost no time to spare. Such was the life of Land of Lightning's second in command. "No rest for the wicked" the Drunk voiced as he walked through the halls of the building, having exchanged his Darkened Skies armor for the doctor's coat. 

Leaving the room of one of the patients he visited in order to check up on her recovery Ichigo would then return to his office after finishing his daily rounds for the day. On the way over the deputy made mental notes on all the different things that were still left on the schedule for him to do. Informing Kaito about everything that happened during the Kage Summit, ask the Raikage how things went with the creation of his clones, continue to work on improving the general state of the village,.. One thing was for certain, he wasn't about to get bored anytime soon. 

Entering the room he immediately noticed Enyo standing at the window, his assistant apparently waiting for him to arrive. "Well, well, well. Couldn't wait for me to get back?" the deputy addressed the woman while approaching her. As he closed the distance between the two of them Ichigo almost dropped the papers he was carrying the moment he noticed the change in the kunoichi. "What in Raijin's name happened to you?" he referred to the woman's missing arm. The Deputy decided to leave the village for once only to return to the sight of his assistant with a stump.

Taking a seat at his desk Ichigo responded to her question about the summit, a topic fairly important even more so considering the fact Kumogakure was asked to mediate. "Where to begin? Things started well until the Kazekage decided to act more as a savage instead of a Kage and a battle between her and the Mizukage took place. Luckily I was able to leave before things got worse but when both me and the Storm Operative tried to teleport back to Kumogakure we, well I, was the target of an assassination attempt. One that apparently was ordered by someone of our village, might I add. So that's another thing I have to investigate". Leaning back into his chair after he finished getting Enyo up to speed Ichigo then poured himself a drink.

(WC: 437)
Enyo Gushiken
Enyo Gushiken
Citizen
Stat Page : Enyo Gushiken
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Did It Hurt When You Did That? Yes! (IO Ichigo) Empty Re: Did It Hurt When You Did That? Yes! (IO Ichigo)

Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:36 pm
Deep in her thoughts, nearly consumed by them. She reflected heavily on in the series of events that lead up to this very day. From her meeting with the Raikage, a man that she respected dearly — giving her the perspective of her actions and opportunity to atone for them and baptize herself on the blood of her own severance. To the news of Ichigo’s return, her dear friend and boss — his immediate dive into work right after a important summit. 

Perhaps she does owe Anaphiel an apology…? 

Snapped from her haze down memory lane. Turning halfway to see a familiar face, Ichigo’s. He first greeted her in his normal fashion, a joke. But he would stumble when he noticed her stump. He immediately asked her of what happened. Enyo, glancing down at her wound, blood still soaking through, she would remember that she gave the Raikage her word and she means to keep it. “This is the result of my punishment. Lord Raikage deemed my actions on a mission with Anaphiel to be out of line. While informing me that I didn’t take the time to see how they would reflect on me as a person and him as a leader. I shamed him. Thus I was tasked with severing me hand, which I did. I’ll earn my hand back when he deems it so. I’m fine with that. It gives me more time to grow mentally. I do not hold it against him, it’s a suitable punishment. Could be worse, I could be walking around in a dress…or dead. He wants me to have you fix me up, my wound. But, while we are at it, I wouldn’t mind some enhancements. I’ll need them. I’m not foolish enough to believe that I can best future problems one handed alone. Just don’t replace the hand.” She would notice him sitting down. 

She would make her way to his mini-bar and grab herself something stiff to drink. He would begin his story. From the way that he started things, it wasn’t going to have a happy ending. Enyo glanced over to him subtly as he went on. Nodding at certain parts and notes of his tale. She would halt as he mentioned that the Kazekage and Mizukage engaged in battle, damn near putting his life at risk. “They dare drew arms while an ambassador of their summit was present?” She took the shot and then poured herself another. It wasn’t until he mentioned that his life was targeted during his return. She turned to him completely and moved to get within range of him a foot or so away. She looked him over for signs of injury. “Are you hurt?! Don’t you dare lie to me either, Ichigo. This is why you need to bring me with you… So we have a traitor? Still? This adds up to the raid on the Raikage’s office.” She placed the drink next to him on his desk. This just meant that things were still in a fog within the village. Who was pulling the strings? And who called a hit on Ichigo’s life? Too many questions, but Enyo was not going to allow that one to slide. 

“When you go to meet with Lord Raikage, take me with you. I want to help with finding this traitor.” She said as sternly as she could without it being offensive to him. Making her way towards her shot and taking it as he poured his drink. 

[WC: 582]
[TWC: 945]
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:02 am
Exit

(TWC: 437)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 437 towards Wind Wall
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:40 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum