Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Crossing a Boundary [Dana] Empty Crossing a Boundary [Dana]

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:12 pm
Stepping into the hospital, an odd shiver would go up Kikuko’s spine.

She hadn’t been here since she was just nine years old- when old man Temujin had fallen from the prow of his boat after it had run aground due to choppy waters. She remembered it then as being a place of chaos, pain, blood, and fear. Now, visiting it as an adult, she found it to be an entirely different atmosphere- clean, sterile, quiet, sedated. Which was the truth? Or perhaps it 
was a mixture of both? She wasn’t quite sure herself.

And yet here she was again. Not for another person, but for herself. An optional surgery, even. Was this the right idea? Would she regret this in the future? Possibly. But she had made her choice. Through a series of circumstances, a strange power had fallen into her grasp. Now, she simply had the choice. To use it, or to not? It seemed so black and white, but it wasn’t.

Stepping up to the receptionist, she would pause before enunciating clearly. “I’d like to speak with Dana Senju, please. Do you know if she is in?”

[190]
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12020

Crossing a Boundary [Dana] Empty Re: Crossing a Boundary [Dana]

Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:48 pm
Once again, at the mention of Dana's name, the overworked reception sighed slightly. That Dana sure was attracting a lot of customers, good for her. The receptionist just wished that Dana attracted said customers to places that weren't an active hospital. She, and everyone else in the hospital team, still questioned the legality of Dana stealing an operating theatre and running a business out of it. However, they were all a little bit scared to kick her out. Whilst Dana was nothing but friendly to everyone, the fact that she was a Chuunin who'd apparently worked with the Mizukage was enough cause for them to leave her alone.

"Yeah," The receptionist finally said, after taking a moment to drag a hand down her face in tiredness, "She's down the hall to the right. You'll know when you get there."

If Kikuko followed the receptionist's directions, she'd quickly come across a door that was much more decorated than the rest of the doors on the hallway. The others were all a standard sterile blue, this one was a rich oak with lots of sketches of cartoonish organs all over it. Hanging over the top, on what looked like a carved out cross-section of a tree, was a sign with the words 'Dana Senju's totally awesome organ transplant clinic' written in beautiful handwriting. Hanging up next to it was another sign with the words 'Successful transplants: 3'. Overall it looked very business-like and was sure to inspire any potential customers that Dana was totally a professional and knew what she was doing.

If Kikuko knocked or made any request to enter, she'd hear a muffled voice sound out from the other side: "Come in!"

If she entered, she would spot a young woman with long white hair sitting cross-legged on the ceiling, who appeared to be drawing in a sketchbook of some sort. Dana, after the advice she'd received from her new housemate Yuri, was dressed in a simple rainbow turtleneck and cargo shorts. If Dana spotted Kikuko enter, she would cancel the technique holding her from the ceiling, and impact the ground silently after flipping herself over whilst mid-air. Dana would then walk over to her newest potential customer with a large grin and extend out a handshake.

"Pleasure to meet ye, the name's Dana Senju!" She said pleasantly. Suddenly, her expression would become slightly pensive as she looked at Kikuko properly, "Have we met before?"

WC: 407
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:29 pm
Following the directions given by the receptionist, Kikuko would walk further into the hospital proper in search of a particular kunoichi. It really wasn’t in her character to be in search of the thing such as what she was attempting today, but at the same time ultimately she needed to take care of. All she had heard of was rumors- and odd ones at that- but it was a rumor that couldn’t go unchecked. It certainly had to hold some weight, by the fact that the staff were capable of directing her to an available office. Even if the signage outside of it was somewhat questionable.

Knocking twice before allowing herself in, Kikuko would look around for a moment- before quieting quelling her surprise at the ‘doctor’ dropping from the ceiling. Did she normally do that? Or was it simply a dramatic entrance for her guest? She wasn’t sure what was the more reassuring answer, in either case. Accepting the handshake, she would put on her best business smile.

“Kikuko Hayashi. I’m given to think we haven’t.” Even though the girl felt somehow incredibly familiar. And oddly enough, reminded her of wolves. “Although it’s entirely possible that we’ve bumped into each other at any of the training exercises that are hosted by the village. There are many participants there, after all.”

Depending on whether or not Dana had anything to say in regards to that, she would wait until she was finished before continuing on to the business at hand. “That being said. I’m given to believe that you’re performing transplants here for shinobi personnel?”
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:06 pm
Dana hummed, "That there are," She narrowed her eyes slightly as she looked at Kikuko. Dana was many things, but she most certainly was not perceptive - or good at remembering faces. The fact that her newest potential customer was stirring a feeling of Deja Vu was most curious indeed. Brief memories of dancing flashed through the young Senju's brain the longer she stared until she suddenly realized she'd been standing there and staring blankly for several seconds.

She shook her head and the brief recollections disappeared, likely to never resurface again. What had the girl asked her, again?
Dana thought back for a few further silent seconds, and then finally responded.

"Shinobi, civillians; anyone who wants one, really. Provided they pay the small sum," Dana turned around and walked to the other side of the room, where she began to wash her hands. She could be wrong, but it looked like another person wanted a transplant - may as well get prepared.

"But yes, I do." She shook her hands to dry them and turned back around to the girl with a winning smile, "Are ye going to be buying organs today, or just getting a transplant? My usual rates are 3000 Ryo for a transplant, with a variable fee for other organs."

WC: 217
TWC: 624
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:10 pm
Listening to the offer of the kunoichi, Kikuko would banish any further feelings of deja vu from her own end before going over the information in front of her. Here was a doctor- for despite her proclivities, she carried herself as one- who specialized in the sorts of procedures that many ninja underwent in order to unlock their full potential. Certainly, it was an uncomfortable aspect of their careers, but as she found through her research, far less uncommon than she originally suspected.

In lieu of answer, Kikuko would instead gently place a scroll onto a nearby desk- revealing two sealing matrixes each easily activatable thorough minimal chakra manipulation. “I was coming here originally for two procedures. There was an assassination attempt on me a few months ago- we believe that it was somebody attempting to harvest the organs of sleeping shinobi for sale on the black market.” Odd, then, that he had haunted her house. Even odder still that she had, seemingly, killed him in his sleep. “Gruesome as it is, simply letting them rot would be disrespectful to the dead.”

Gently separating out 6000 ryo next to the scroll, she would pause at Dana’s last comment. “Buying? You deal as well as practice?” Her hands would linger by her wallet, sudden opportunity perhaps clouding her judgment.
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:34 pm
"Two procedures, easy enough." Dana nodded to herself, then made way to cross the room so she could collect the Ryo that Kikuko had just deposited on the desk. The money, at this point, was mainly just a formality. Ever since Dana had moved in with Yuri - and thus didn't need to pay rent - her funds had shot up tremendously. Plus, it wasn't like Dana had every really cared all that much about the money, even if that lack of care had led to her becoming homeless for a couple of weeks. It just felt wrong to be running a business without some kind of Ryo transaction taking place,

"I do," Dana confirmed, stopping a couple of feet away from Kikuko, "I don't have a lot of stock at the moment, but I'm currently selling my own organs, a Zetsu organ I got from me friend, and a Yuki organ that I found underneath my pillow one night - it's safe, trust me." Dana said plainly, and pulled out her notebook so she could remember the prices, "The Zetsu organ is my cheapest organ at fifteen thousand Ryo. I'm not entirely sure what it does, but I believe it can offer several sensory benefits?" Dana explained, electing not to explain what the Senju and Yuki organs did as she assumed it would be something Kikuko already knew.

WC: 230
TWC: 854
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:41 pm
Mulling over the addition information provided by Dana, Kikuko was met by a conundrum. Well, less a conundrum, and more of a choice. Did she take up the offer? Granted, she had set aside funds in her budget for this to become a pricy endeavor, but at this point…hmm. Well. In for a penny, in for a pound. Wasn’t that how the phrase went? Hopefully, in this case, it wouldn’t end with her overindulgence.

“I’ll take the Zetsu organ, if you don’t mind.” Gently separating 18,000 ryo from the rest of her funds, she would place it once again on one of the countertops before allowing herself onto one of the sterile beds. It was cold- and not necessarily a welcoming feeling. What had she expected, however? It was a medical facility- a place of healing and transformation.

“I suppose I’m read whenever you are, Ms. Senju. Although…”

At this, her cheeks would heat up somewhat. It felt childish, but…

“...I know that a lot of ninja prefer to be awake during procedures like this. However, if its alright, I would prefer to not be conscious during the procedure.”

[863]
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:19 pm
"Of course, I don't mind!" Dana said, giving the girl her best business-like smile. She watched the girl lay herself down on the surgery bed and it was with a curious quirk of her brow that Dana noticed that the girl was a bit apprehensive about something. That was understandable; not many people were as blaise about being put under the scapel as someone like Dana, or her criminal friend Daiko, were. It was part of the reason why Dana - at least tried - to conduct herself in a much more professional manner during matters like this. If she acted like she did around Saya, or Ai, then her sales would plummet. This understanding of how business worked came from Dana's awesome newest housemate Yuri, who had been quite rude but had given Dana some solid business advice.

"Of course," Dana said with a warm grin, no judgment in her tone at Kikuko's request to not be conscious during the procedure. It did make things slightly more complicated for Dana, but she didn't want Kikuko to know that "I'll just be a second!" Dana said, and she quickly popped her head out of the door. After a few gesturing motions, Dana somehow managed to an Anaesthetist or whatever they were called - just because Dana was a medical ninja didn't mean she knew all about actual civilian medical practices. What followed was a short commotion as Dana brought in some equipment and, if Kikoku didn't object or make any move to stop it, the Anaesthetist doctor would quickly do his thing.

Assuming everything had gone right so far, Dana would move to Kikuko's side and quickly begin the procedure on her now-unconscious patient. Like always, she worked quickly and efficiently. Utilizing a scalpel with one hand and Mystical Palm with the other, the transplant was over and done extremely quickly. She did one last pass with Mystical Palm to ensure that Kikuko's body accepted the new organs without too many side effects and then finished up. She washed her hands and sat down next to her latest customer, waiting for her to wake up.

WC: 352
TWC: 1206
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:27 pm
Quiet, blissful darkness. The feeling of nothing, floating through void. What was happening to her? Was she dead? Alive? In this inbetween space floating in the boundary, the awful feeling of ‘not’ began to take hold. What was this? How had she gotten here? This was bad. A mistake. She wanted to go home- but she didn’t know where home was. What even was a home? Had she ever been anywhere but here? And who was she, for that matter? Logic and reason began to unravel as her sanity ripped itself at the hinges. This would be the end of her. She had never began.

And then.

Just as quickly as she had been gone, she was back- feeling markedly different and yet very much the same. More importantly, however, she was tired- she would definitely need to take the next few days to recover. The feeling that she had been teetering on the edge of something equally powerful and terribly grasped her, but she didn’t linger on it for too long. It couldn’t be that important if she couldn’t remember it, right?

Slowly, the world would come into focus as she blinked blearily up at the ceiling. Testing her voice once, twice.

“I take it that the transplant was a success, since I’m still alive?” Kikuko would joke lamely, attempting to get herself into some form of sitting position.

[1093]
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 28, 2022 2:54 pm
"Yup, everything's fine!" Dana smiled and then suddenly remembered she had a meeting to attend! Something about the expectations of how a Chuunin should behave in public? It didn't matter, really, but it was cutting into her business.

"Don't worry about the ryo, I'll get it another time." The small Senju said cheerily, "Ta!"

With that quick goodbye, Dana jumped at the wall and used Hiding Like A Mole to sink through it and out to the other side. Once she was out of the hospital, Dana began to sprint to the meeting.

[Exit]

WC: 93
TWC: 1299

Claims:
1000 words for first handseal mastery of Moving Earth Core, 200 towards second
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum