Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
May 2022 Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG

Coordination Team

Balance Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
83 Posts - 28%
55 Posts - 19%
36 Posts - 12%
23 Posts - 8%
20 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 6%
15 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Nova
Nova
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 217250

Anubis Empty Anubis

Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:45 pm
Name: Anubis
Element: -
Specialty:Fuinjitsu
Particular Jutsu Type: Debuff
Backstory: Born in Akabayashi's right eye this jutsu limits a person's or jutsu's abilities beyond what could normally be done. Instead of simply reducing the abilities or effects of their jutsu it also takes away what makes them great, through sight alone. The Jashigan attached to the sharingan also influences the eye to be more than what the Sharingan could be alone.

Appearance: The head of a Jackal appears in the eye of Akabayashi Terumi. Technique's and people effected give off a sickening green glow. One to up to seven sickly green spirt wraiths form based on the use of this technique. The spirit wraiths are a head, torso, two arms, and a whispy tail. Its appearance is that of a mummified ghost.

Handseals:
Duration: Up to 4 posts
Cooldown: Posts used +2
Range: 50m
Power: Vigor
Speed: Vigor
Health:
Stat Boosts:
What it Does:

Anubis can lower a person's stats by up to 70 in any one stat or 35 in two individual stats. In addition to this, Anubis can take any stacks of something a person may possess and transfer them to Akabayashi, as long as they are debuffed. The person would lose those stacks and be unable to accrue any more stacks of that type until Anubis ends, temporarily sealing the ability to do so, unless their vigor is greater or equal to the power of Anubis. Anubis will remove any stacks of something a person may possess and either dissolve them or transfer them to himself. When a phantom takes stacks, it splits in two, one remaining inside the body, requiring fuin breaking above the power of the apparition to remove, ending the debuff early. The other half of the wraith returns to Akabayashi and is absorbed back into the eye to drop off what it has gained.

Alternatively, this jutsu can debuff several jutsu/weaponry/taijutsu techniques up to 70. Akabayashi can split this use into seven different debuffs with an increment of no less than ten. The debuffs can range from 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 power. However, once 70 debuffs are gone, this portion of the technique is over. Wraiths can be split into no less than debuffs of ten. Wraiths can debuff a jutsu by more than 10 using multiple wraiths. For example, two wraiths that could debuff at ten power could enter a single technique to debuff it by 20. Unique to this use of the technique, stacks such as nature or any other can be absorbed by a technique debuffed by Anubis and given to the user of Anubis. The wraiths split, one inhabiting the technique it debuffed and returning to Akabayashi to drop off the stacks. Technique powered by stacks would return to their base form before the stacks were added. (I.e., Fireball has a 30m range, but for 1 Nature stack, it can have 40. Being debuffed by Anubis would return the fireball to a 30m range.) To take stacks out of a technique Anubis's power must be equal to or greater than the technique which it attempts to remove stacks from.

Stacks that add to the power, speed, or health cannot be taken from a jutsu as that would debuff them twice in the example of Sage Amp. Once from losing the amp and twice via this debuff.

Either use of the technique can only absorb 1 stack of anything per post. At a rate of 1 stack per post. The phanthom splits again within the debuffed jutstu/character to have a spirit deliver the stack.

The spirit wrait/s in either use of the technique can form anywhere within 50m of the user. The character debuff portion cannot be formed within 3m of an enemy. The wraiths move at the speed of the jutsu and can be controlled, but only within 15m of Akabayashi. Other than that they are on a set straight pattern course either to Akabayashi or the path to their intended target. This straight pattern also applies if Akabayashi moves the wraiths any more than 15m away from himself.

Either use of the tech due to the Jashigan allows a peek at a target's mind. The character debuff through direct contact, and the jutsu debuff through the link between the chakra and the person exuding it. This peek is a psychoanalysis of the person's fear center in the brain and reveals what the person fears most, much like the head priest of Jashin, who originally bore the Jashigan. With this knowledge, the cloak of Bastet can become what an opponent fears most. If Akabayashi knows what a person fears and uses Bastet to make the veil exuded by it into a person's worst fear. The cloak of Bastet grants a +100 bonus to DoP instead of the usual +50.

The bonus to Bastet is passive and only requires Akabayashi to know what that person fears to transform the appearance of the cloak and receive the bonus to DoP.

As usual, this jutsu does not clash with other techniques/physical equipment unless it specifically clashes with debuffs.
Character Specific: Akabayashi Terumi
Wordcount to Learn: 5000
Action Cost: 100, 50 Upkeep
Mastery: No
Bonus Requirements: Akabayashi's Right MS, Bastet, Jashigan, Display of Power
Canon, Custom, Bloodline, Village Exclusive: Custom Bloodline

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:30 pm; edited 10 times in total
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Kazekage
Kazekage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 0

Anubis Empty Re: Anubis

Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:46 am
My comments that I'm firm on:

- Remove hit scan effect and state how anubis is formed (size, location, how it's casted)

" In addition with this Anubis can take any stacks of something a person may possess and transfer them to Akabayashi. The person would lose those stacks and be unable to accrue any more stacks of that type until Anubis ends "

- Specify that this is only for targets that are debuffed.
- Explain how the stack gets transferred to the user, when the debuff is applied to a character a distance (say 20m) away.
- Make this if the target fails a Vigor/Chakra check against jutsu power

"As they would be transferred to Akabayashi or if he didn't wish to have them just be removed from the person."

- Because you just mentioned that the Anubis transfers stacks to Akabayashi, either remove the above line or modify the previous line to where it says "Anubis will remove any stacks of something a person may possess, and either dissolve the stacks or transfer them to himself"

"Unique to this use of the technique stacks such as nature or any other can be absorbed by this technique and given to the user of Anubis. Technique's which are powered by stacks would return to their base form before the stacks were added. (I.e. Firball has 30m range, but for 1 Nature stack it can have 40. Being debuffed by Anubis would return the fireball to a 30m range.)"

- Explain how the nature stack would be transferred to the user. If a clash between the debuff and the clashing technique occurs, 20 meters away then how would the nature stack from the clashing technique get back to the user?
- I'm against this, because this could essentially serve as a 2 for 1. Example: If someone amplifies a technique through Sage Art Amplifier, they spend 1 nature stack to boost their tech's power by 50 points. Akabayashi uses Anubis to debuff this technique, reducing the tech's power by 50 power. And also removing the nature stack, effectively "de-amping" it and so it reduces it by another 50 power. Too much in my opinion.

"Either use of the tech due to the Jashigan allows a peek at a targets mind. The character debuff through direct contact and the jutsu debuff through the link between chakra and the person exuding it. This peek is a psychoanlysis of the person's fear center in the brain and reveals what the person fears most. Much like head priest of Jashin who originally bore the Jashigan. With this knowledge the cloak of Bastet can become what an opponent fears most. If Akabayashi knows what a person fears and uses Bastet to make the cloak exuded by it into a person's worst fear. The cloak of Bastet grants a +300 bonus to DoP instead of the usual +50.

The bonus to Bastet is passive and only requires Akabayashi to know what that person fears to transform the cloaks appearance and receive the bonus to DoP."

- This sounds like it should be it's own jutsu/skill. The debuff already does enough as is. In any case, a bonus of 300 DOP would IMO not be tolerable. Maybe an additional +50, making the total LW DOP boost equal to +100.

Ryuzaki Nara likes this post

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Nova
Nova
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:40 am
I think I got everything. Ty
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Kazekage
Kazekage
Survived 2021
Ryo : 0

Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:42 am
“  In addition to this, Anubis can take any stacks of something a person may possess and transfer them to Akabayashi, as long as they are debuffed. The person would lose those stacks and be unable to accrue any more stacks of that type until Anubis ends, temporarily sealing the ability to do so. Anubis will remove any stacks of something a person may possess and either dissolve them or transfer them to himself. When a phantom takes stacks, it splits in two, one remaining inside the body, requiring fuin breaking above the power of the apparition to remove, ending the debuff early. The other half of the wraith returns to Akabayashi and is absorbed back into the eye to drop off what it has gained.”

- i feel like there should be a jutsu power vs jutsu power check to determine if a stack is removed from a tech
- same with character’s vigor/chakra/etc vs jutsu power for removing a stack from them
- i think there should be a limit on how many stacks can be removed. and also, a limit on how many can be transferred to the user

The Jashigan and DOP stuff still feels like it should be it’s own jutsu, and those DOP figures are far too high. For the record DOP stuff should be getting reworked in the near future…
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Ryo : 1150

Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:37 am
Do you have any recommendations on # of stacks removed and gained?

Also on how DoP is being changed?

For the feeling of it being 2 different techs my character is very unique in that I can have 2 sharingan layered behind 2 Jashigan. Jashigan is the eye of fear and sharingan the eye of emotion by requiring Jashigan I just play further into the emotion of fear.
Auron Yamaguchi
Auron Yamaguchi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Ryo : 20000

Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:56 am
I’d say a 1:1 ratio on stacks. So you can remove 1 stack per post, and absorb 1 stack per post.

DOP shenanigans will only kick in once someone activates the skill or activated an enhancer. So personally I don’t really see a use for this in that scope. But I will say that if you’re adamant, I’d seriously scale down the amount of artificial stats this gets. To +100 instead of +300.
Auron Yamaguchi
Auron Yamaguchi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Ryo : 20000

Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:34 am
trial approved
Ibari
Ibari
Anbu
Anbu
Ryo : 49000

Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:08 pm
So the technique can debuff, make wraiths that you can control presumably within the technique range, and then give a DOP buff as well on top of giving you stacks from techniques as well. With three of those i will have to ask that you remove the ability control them or put in a stipulation that you can only control them within 15 meters of your current position or remove it in its entirety.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Nova
Nova
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:29 pm
Added they may only be controlled within 15 meters of Akabayashi. Other than that they move in a straight line wherever they spawn or the point they go outside 15m.
Ibari
Ibari
Anbu
Anbu
Ryo : 49000

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:13 pm
Okay approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum