Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

A Proper Introduction  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Proper Introduction

Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:27 am
The wind would below, carrying leaves from the neighboring trees along with it. They would follow a continuous downward descent, falling upon the field in which Guren and Naki were standing in. With his dojutsu, Guren would see the fight between Naki's Suiton nature and Naki's will to awaken his Raiton affinity. Seemingly frustrated, Naki would repeatedly generate a style of chakra that was more liquid and characteristic of water flow. Guren recalled a similar instance when attempting to awaken his own Raiton nature. Interjecting, Guren would call out. "Naki...you need to suppress the Suiton inside of you. It's easier said than done, so I will show you an exercise I did when I was in your shoes." With that, Guren would snatch a descending leaf from the trees. Grabbing ahold of it with both hands, he would grip it firmly but not so much that the leaf tore. Bearing the leaf in hands, Guren would direct his attention back to Naki. "Please, grab a leaf." Guren would invite the genin. The Chinoike would wait for Naki to do so, and when he would Guren would continue with the lesson. "With this leaf in hand, I want you to attempt to stretch your chakra flow out to it. And in the process, sharpen and quicken that chakra flow. It will take some attempts, but if you're successful then you will form an extension of yourself into this leaf. When that is done, I want you to accelerate that chakra flow. Then refine it. And do so until the point where the nature of the leaf is compromised."

As Guren described these steps, he would simultaneously perform them. Subsequently a colorless aura would radiate around the leaf. This aura would in turn become more violent, representative by the leaf attempting to continuously move in place. Clearly the leaf was unstable at this point. "Once you are able to manipulate your chakra around the leaf like so, I want you to expel all the chakra you can muster into that leaf." Guren commanded as he did so himself, and when he would the raiton chakra surrounding the leaf would slice it cleanly in half. "This exercise requires immense chakra control, focus, and effort. I understand if you cannot do it right now, but with time you will." Guren said with encouragement in his tone. His eyes then flashed quickly towards the direction of the sun. Realizing it was setting, Guren knew it was getting later in the day and he would need to return to the Spire. "Naki, I must take my leave. But I want you to continue this exercise until you split the leaf cleanly in half. When you do so, you will be taking your first steps towards awakening your Raiton affinity. Additionally, to give you a bit of a catalyst as a shinobi of Sunagakure, I want you to accept this gift." 

Upon saying this, Guren would reach into his item pouch and rummage around in it. By doing so, he would be separating exactly 15,000 Ryo into a separate, smaller pouch within his own. Once that ryo was successfully transferred to the smaller pouch, Guren would retrieve it from his item pouch and extend it to Naki. "This is 15,000 Ryo. Use it wisely. Whether on food, equipment, or whatever. I believe all shinobi of Sunagakure deserve to receive the support they need. So it is only right if I lead the cause by doing acts such as this, and training you...I will follow up on that information regarding the transplants you expressed interest on. When I have something tangible, I will send for you again. But in the meantime, continue training and reach out to me directly if you need lessons. Thank you for your time today."

With that, Guren would set out from the field and head back to the Spire. Once he arrived, he would instruct Mia to have Naki's art supplies delivered to his own. Then Guren returned to his office, and would read over Naki's shinobi file again. He hoped that their interactions today would help nudge Naki in the right direction for his development as a shinobi.

-Exit-
WC = 696. Total = 3406

Max Stat 25% Discount Claims
1403 words to Autosuggestion (1875/1875), A Rank replacing Chakra Enhanced Strength. Rest learned here
1125 words to Iryojutsu Amplifier (1125/1125), B Rank 
878 words to Healing Hands (878/1125), towards B Rank
Giving Naki 15000 Ryo. New Ryo Total = 167,950
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:23 pm
approved, generous sir
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:32 pm
Naki would stop when he told him that he wasn't surpressing his original ninjutsu style of water and that is what was happening for him. He would scratch his head as he watched Guren snatch a leaf from the air as Naki would also do the same thing. He'd watch Guren essentially destroy his leaf with his chakra as he explained that he needed to gather it and have the lead be an extension of himself. This wasn't that difficult at least for him as he already had that idea in his head thanks to training in bukijutsu and especially his chakra infusion art. He would watch as the leaf the deputy had basically disintegrate in front of him after it crumpled up. He would think about it some more before he felt confused again but he had to figure this out. Hearing his words of encouragement definitely sat right for Naki as he knew he can do this. 

He'd try once more to flow his chakra but all he ended up doing once more was over ran with his water element as he stopped and looked at what was now a damp leaf before tossing it to the side. As the deputy kage was preparing to leave he'd tell him that he was gonna definitely look into getting information on the eyes he suggested. This made Naki smile as he was told he was gonna be given another gift as he grabbed another leaf and started to try again before he noticed that the deputy was counting money in front of him. He'd tilt his head in confusion as he dropped the leaf and his eyes went wide when he was given 15,000 ryo. The young man was stammering as words were difficult to form as he stared in disbelief. Before he could even say anything Guren was gone and there was Naki standing in the field with 15,000 ryo. He would quickly put the money away in his pouch with the rest of his money as he couldn't even fathom the amount he just got. He'd look towards the heaven as a tear shed from his eye. "Mother..... father I don't have to worry about money for a while. I'm in good hands." He would also look at the setting sun and started to head home to where he found his stuff sitting outside. He'd take it in and took his money and put it in a secret area before heading his bed. He would think about what it is he's supposed to do with the leaf but over time he will figure it out. 

The next day, early in the morning, Naki would get up from his bed and go about his routine though this time he made a light breakfast. He'd bow to his parents and was set to spend the day trying to figure out the leaf chakra thing guren was talking about with him. Soon Naki would return to the same area where he was being trained and took the time to try again. In an attempt to speed up the process he would stand up and preformed the necessary hand signs of Tiger -> Horse -> Ram -> clone seal. "Shadow clone jutsu!" he said to himself as he made two clones of himself as they all grabbed leaves and started to channel their chakra into the leaves as they try to get the same reaction as the man before but to no avail. One of the clones got upset and balled the leaf up and three it down to the ground. "Come on this shouldn't be as hard as it is! I mean seriously why is it so damn hard?" he yelled a bit before sitting down as Naki tries to keep his emotions under control but he's still a kid trying to figure out something that shouldn't be as complex as it was. 

The clone would breathe before calming back down and taking another leaf. "Maybe we're thinking about this all wrong how about we apply what we already know to the leaf. Don't focus on splitting it yet but just pour our chakra into it." the other clone suggested as he looked at them both as the one from before was annoyed and stares at him like he was an idiot. "Well no duh and here I was trying to get the leaf as wet as possible just because I like the way it feels!" he snapped at him and threw the leaf at him as they both started to argue. The original Naki would get fed up and smacked his hands together. "Hey! If you two want to fight go somewhere else I'm trying to figure this out!" He said as he remembered they're his clones he can deactivate them and not worry about it. That's what they ended up doing instead of leaving as Naki sighed as the day was becoming night once more and he went home after grabbing a lot of leaves. Naki was still trying as he went home tossing away damp leaves as he walked.

Once home he'd take a nice long shower after his dinner and wiped off his body before getting dressed. He'd make his way over to the living room where he put the leaves and just stared at them. Naki was still confused about how the entire thing and it was eating away at him as he decided to try again as he closed his eyes he would focus as he could feel his chakra rising but it ended with the leaf getting wet once again. He would have to think more on it tomorrow for now he's going to get some sleep. He would sleep pretty heavily as the night shifted into a brand new day. Naki was up and was already hopping in the shower as this time he wasn't gonna eat anything until he has nailed this. He'd do his usual bow before going outside and immediately making his clones as they all went back to where he originally was learning. All of them would sit down and try again though Naki had a different approach as he tried to picture himself as having no element yet. He was gonna start from zero and that was probably the best option for him. 

Naki would be focused as all three of them had a few leaves in front of them. One clone was tired of trying as he eventually just stopped and stared at the leaf. "What am I missing?" he asked himself as the original made his leaf damp again and he tossed it and went for another but stopped when he saw the other clone had did it the leaf had it's chakra around it and it had done the same thing that guren has done and that caused the other two to gasp and smile as they looked at the other. The staring made it hard for him to concentrate as he finally stopped to be met with questions. "How!?" the other clone asked as he shrugged his shoulders. "I uh don't really know I just kinda did it." he told him as they groaned as Naki was getting hungry since he didn't eat breakfast. "It's fine I'll figure it out later I need food." he said as the clones both nodded and all three got up as the two deactivated and Naki took three steps stopping as his eyes went wide. He would grab a leaf and started again and before he knew it he was able to get the results he was looking for. "H-how I didn't know it the cl...." it was here where Naki learned that his clones knowledge also becomes his own after they're gone and this became revolutionary to him. "You mean to tell me that shadow clones knowledge can be mine? Why haven't everyone learned this yet? Ah well, thank you kota." he said as he has finally gotten the results he wanted as he grabbed two leaves and placed one in both hands. He would then start to funnel chakra into both as one became damp and the other crumpled up and Naki had the biggest smile on his face. "And thank you ninsei!" he said almost yelling before calming down. "Oh god I've been around Kaito to much." he said as he started to walk off to go get him something to eat. 

{Exit}

WC 1425 TWC: 4523

Claims:
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu