Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shunro Nomura
Shunro Nomura
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Getting back into the swing of it [I/O] Empty Getting back into the swing of it [I/O]

Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:47 pm
Shunro would awake in the refugee housing. Honestly a quite rundown place with unfinished walls and windows, various construction materials still unopened, and generally an unfinished look to it. Though to him any bed at the time felt like paradise.

Heading out into the city it was a bit of a ghost town. whether it was the early morning, a declining population, or both he didn't mind. With the sun just barely rising behind the hokage rock He headed into a large and interesting looking building. Inside he found an array of weapons, dummies, and more equipment. He could guess as much that it was probably the ninjas training facility. Ah well. It had been a while since he had been a genin. Probably already forgotten most of his jutsu. Would take a while to get all that muscle memory back together.

The academy four were easy enough. They were plainly useful even in his non ninja life. Surface walking helped him cross lakes and catch fish or set up a bed in the trees. Clone made hunting animals fairly easy by confusing them. Transformation was a simple way to get out of trouble if he ended up poking a sleeping bear both literally and figuratively. Substitution meanwhile he never really found much use for. Either way he would stick around in the Training facility, idly working on himself.

However even with that, he was looking to get back in touch with his element. He didn't care for the name of his family he had left in hoshi but their kekkei genkai, their bloodline. Even that he couldn't leave behind. Paper. An inauspicious element but he had Ideas for it.

[TWC: 290]
Yuu Hyuuga
Yuu Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 14500

Getting back into the swing of it [I/O] Empty Re: Getting back into the swing of it [I/O]

Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:07 pm
It was another bright and early day in Konoha, just the way Yuu liked it. The streets were relatively empty, and the crisp cool air cycled through his lungs and provided him with some much-needed energy and clarity of thought. Today was a day just like any other; he'd go train in the morning to hone himself, and then spend the rest of the day scavenging for food from the bins that was fresh enough for consumption. If he couldn't find anything, he and his pseudo-family would likely be going hungry. Again. Konoha really didn't care about its ex-ninja or its impoverished people - a vast difference from before Yuu was kidnapped and it was a vast bustling diverse city.

Quickly, Yuu made his way through the empty streets towards where he knew the advanced training facility to be. It had been odd at first, trying to find his way around a village that had changed so much when he couldn't see. However, it had become a lot easier as of late. He'd been exploring the village a lot in his spare time, and he'd been shocked to discover just how easy it was to traverse now that he had the basics of chakra control under his belt. Being able to simply... Walk up buildings was a huge boon. The ex-Hyuuga didn't understand how he'd spent so long without the ability.

He entered through the door as he began stretching his remaining limbs out to prepare them for training. His grasp of chakra control still wasn't the greatest, but his weaponry abilities could always use a bit more work. He paused as a person appeared in his sensory range, tilting his head slightly. There weren't usually any people out training this early, which was why Yuu came to train at this time. If he was the type to do so, Yuu would've sighed at the presence of another person. Instead, he mentally shrugged his shoulders and got to work bringing out his training kunai and making sure they were up to par near one of the dummies. Hopefully, the other person wouldn't try to approach him. It wasn't like he desired to be alone, he just preferred not to speak too much.

WC: 372
Shunro Nomura
Shunro Nomura
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Getting back into the swing of it [I/O] Empty Re: Getting back into the swing of it [I/O]

Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:20 pm
"Hello?"

Well this was interesting. Seemed the person noticed him but didn't bother much looking over to him. Must be some weird sensory thing? Either way it seemed like they didnt care much for him. Maybe they just didn't care about the Missing ninja using their facilities. Orrrr they didnt know.

Either way he had his own practice to focus on. Flowing the chakra up towards his skin shunro smiles seeing something peel off. A slip of paper. With a small amount of focus the paper folds itself up into the shape of an oragami butterfly, leaving a white patch of skin on shunros arm. Deciding to have a bit of fun he takes the paper insect and tosses it towards Yuu. The piece of art lazily floating through the air towards him. He says to him as it goes

"Butterfly Incoming!"

TWC: [434]

Yuu Hyuuga
Yuu Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:48 pm
Just as Yuu had finally gotten his training kunai properly sorted, he sensed the other person in the room begin to do something bizarre after saying hello. Yuu froze, trying to make heads or tails of just what the heck was happening. The sound... Were they... Tearing their own skin off? The Ex-Hyuuga paled as he was immediately put on edge; armed with only dulled training kunai, there wasn't much he could do in a fight if it came down to one. At best, he could probably run away, and even that plan was hinging on him being faster than this strange skin-peeling person which probably wasn't the case. What, with him being a small Academy Student and all.

As on edge as he was, Yuu reacted instantly when the stranger threw the skin he peeled off earlier. Adrenaline shot through his body, going immediately into fight or flight, and he chose the former without a second of hesitation. In one motion, Yuu flicked the dull kunai towards the stranger and turned around to begin running in the opposite direction. Then... He heard the stranger speak again, informing him of incoming butterflies? He stopped, thinking what that could possibly mean. He focussed on his senses further, and directed them towards the object that the stranger had thrown. It wasn't flesh, now that he truly looked at it. Was it... Paper? That didn't make any sense though. Yuu had never heard of people with paper for skin before.

Thankfully. the kunai he'd thrown in a panic earlier was too wildly off-course to land anywhere near Shunro. in fact, it had somehow landed in the dirt ground just several meters in front of his previous position. Well, this was slightly embarrassing. The stranger had thrown paper butterflies at him, and he'd overreacted in the worst way possible. What would he have done if the kunai had hit this innocent stranger? His skin grew clammy at the thought, and he immediately set out to correct this mistake. He wasn't the biggest fan of, well, talking to people. But he'd make an exception to apologise to this poor person.

He picked up the paper butterfly off the floor as he walked, and stopped a few meters in front of the stranger. In one fluid motion, he extended the arm holding the paper construct out and bowed deeply.

"I'm... Sorry for throwing... My weapon at you." The young boy rasped out, still bowing and holding out his hand. His voice was broken and hoarse as if he'd been smoking for several decades, which couldn't be the case because he looked no older than 12.

WC: 430
TWC: 802
Shunro Nomura
Shunro Nomura
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:36 am
Seeing the young genin palming a kunai shunro mentally goes through a series of "Ah fuck" to "Oh god I do not want to hit a child" . His hand shooting to his hip in preparation but... Then he saw how far the kunai went off course, and the shameful reaction of the genin. And a thought crossed his mind.

Is this kid blind? A blind ninja. Lord, Konoha really is struggling.
With Yuu coming and bowing extending the paper out Shunro just puts one hand up and pats the kid on the head.

"It's fine really. Happened to me more than enough times. Guessing you're a new genin?"

He could understand a young kid getting spooked, especially with how it might've looked to him. "It's really nothing to worry about though. Here, se- er. Here." He performs the jutsu again. A single seal and another slip of paper comes off his hand. This time its folded into a little orgami soldier. "Nothing spooky"

[TWC 604]
Yuu Hyuuga
Yuu Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:23 pm
Yuu slightly flinched as Shunro's hand lightly impacted his head, the Ex-Hyuuga obviously unused to physical contact of this nature.  He was startled, unsure of what to do next. How was one supposed to react in a situation like this? Thank them? That didn't seem right so, as per usual, the Hyuuga remained silent - less of a chance to embarrass himself or make a social faux pas. The boy with paper skin accepted his apology with ease, which was a big weight lifted off of Yuu's shoulders. He stood straight from the bow, noting that the boy hadn't taken back the paper that Yuu had offered. That was odd; Yuu thought most people would have needed their skin back if it ever fell off. No matter.

"I... Think so?" Yuu said slowly, the upwards inflection at the end implying that he didn't really know the answer to that question. The woman who had promoted him - kind of - had just asked him to do some Jutsu and then had thrown her headband at him. He hadn't gotten any official word yet though that was probably due to one of three reasons: the fact that he didn't actually have an address, Lachesis forgetting to notify anyone of the rank-up, or the village higher-ups being busy with other things.

Yuu sensed the boy peeling more of his paper skin off, his interest making it known with a slight tilt of his head. Yuu had never heard of ninjas with the ability to generate paper from their body. Was it a bloodline ability like his- when he still had his Byakugan? If it didn't hurt so much to speak, he'd probably enquire about it. For now, he'd just have to remain annoyingly curious. Suddenly, Yuu was struck with the realization that he had no idea how to carry on the conversation. Usually, he'd just walk away. That felt rude, though, especially after the kindness that the boy had shown him.

As if on queue, Yuu's stomach would suddenly rumble; it was breakfast time, after all, and the boy had yet to eat. He pointed his face to the side, embarrassed. Thankfully, he'd brought breakfast with him: a few simple rice balls in a cloth bag. He reached to his hip and brought them up as he used his prosthetic to carefully unwrap it. The cloth fell open over his palm, revealing 3 rice balls. Despite his hunger, Yuu extended the hand holding his breakfast towards Shunro. Maybe this guy was hungry as well? If so, Yuu would rather that he had it instead. Yuu could wait.

WC: 433
TWC: 1235
Shunro Nomura
Shunro Nomura
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:03 am
Seeing the boy upright again had made Shunro smile. At least he didn't traumatize a kid just by using his jutsu. The I think so did make Shunro wonder if he was just an academy student. Same as he would have been a few years ago. A new kid, brought into the world of shinobi. Though his thoughts are interrupted by the rumbling and the sight of the rice balls. Honestly the sight of the rice balls did make him hungry... Though he shouldn't take food from a growing child! Hunger or morals... hunger or morals...

He takes half a rice ball and sits nearby to munch on it for breakfast. Telling the kid "I'll pay you back when I get money."

As he eats though he practices through a few seals. Not wanting to waste much time. Practicing and trying to recall the jutsu he could remember from so long ago. A seal appearing on one of his sheets of paper telling him he was on the right track. Though the grumbling from his stomach would interrupt him often. Another one he needed to practice if he was to really manage much while here. Genjutsu release. A much less worrying jutsu than the one he was practicing before. Though with the younger one blind he doubted he could read the seal he made regardless.

[831]

[Gonna end here bc theres another training thread up and this ones been on for a bit now]

Exit:
8 points into Vigor [85 to 93]

25% Solo Discount
97 WC towards Paper Release [1500/1500]
44 WC to Genjutsu Release [187/187]
375 WC to Paper Press [375/375]
312 WC to Touch Explosive B Rank [1312/1312]
3 WC to Shikigami Flutter [0003/1500] (lol)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:19 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum