Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 9:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 9:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 9:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 9:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 9:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 8:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 8:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 7:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 7:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Training the starter Genin - Page 2 Empty Re: Training the starter Genin

Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:23 pm
Kota did not want to brag. He considered himself as a prodigy when it came to weapons. He had his own strengths and weaknesses. He was sure the kid had strong points as well. Not everyone has the time or talent to be good in everything. He had to think about how to reply in a nice way that did not feel like he was only bragging. “I did not take too long learning all of this. Unlike you I received formal weapon training before I even joined or showed up to the village. My family raised me as a hunter, I became a ninja due to circumstances. The circumstances of which came with its own weak points.” After placing the chakra storage seal on himself Kota moved on to apply some other seals as well.

"You are doing well for your age. Much better than some others. It never hurts to try hard but resting and understanding yourself brings the most benefits.” Kota was feeling very wise. The lessons he was passing on were things he learned as well. It felt like he was passing on the teaching of the Apollon family. “Everyone has something to learn.” Kota formed the Ox and Horse Seal. Chakra gathered in the tip of his fingers as he placed a seal on his bow, he repeated the action and placed the seal on his quiver as well. The amoury seal was a mid level seal. He placed it on both Golden Dawn and the Sunrise Quiver as a just in case precaution. He thought it would not hurt to have the seals placed. Just in case he had to enter a place without his weapons. Kota was one to put great forethought into a lot of his ventures. “After you learn this I will be teaching you some more stuff. It is best to strike while the iron is hot. You can disseminate and use these techniques better at another date. For now I am just laying a solid foundation.”

WC: 337                     TWC: 1837
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 145466

Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:42 pm
This would make Naki think more as he reopened his eyes to him as Kota was definitely more wise than he thought though he didn't say it. As he spoke and told him that he didn't take long to learn them made Naki kind of rethink everything a bit. Maybe, just maybe, he was overthinking everything about the techniques he was learning and maybe if he stopped he'd figure out how to apply the technique better. Hearing the compliment made Naki happy as he was glad to know that he was progressing at a steady rate. "Well, good to know that I'm not as bad as I thought. All those hours of chakra working is actually paying off now." he laughed as he was happy to know that his instructor was a nice guy. He probably would have taken a meaner one but he'd probably give back a lot of attitude because of it. 

Naki would notice all the work Kota was doing to himself as well. "So you said you have been trained in using a sword. Where did you go to get it repaired and clean? I am looking to get mine fixed up but I need to try and save up money to be able to afford it." he asked as he wanted to bring life back into his old sword. He would glace over at it as he was taking a quick break before diving back into the chakra working. He would look at Kota when he started to put seals on his weapons as he wondered why he decided to do that. "So out of curiosity what else are you planning on teaching me?" He asked him as he grabbed the kunai and once again started to run his chakra along the blade. 

He would start to wonder to himself that what if he stopped trying to force his chakra on the blade but instead he just imagine making it sharper instead. This made him try it out as his chakra started to cover the blade though it wasn't perfect as it was a bit uneven. The tip was a bit more on the heavier side so when he threw it it kinda just fell as it didn't reach the speed Kota's did. He'd blink a bit as he was obviously confused about how it didn't go that far before getting another one out and tried it again this time the back side was heavier this time and made it drop back before it got to the tree like the first one. He would go grab the two and came back to where he was and started to look it over again as he had to work on making the chakra more even. Naki would stay standing as he tried it again as he thinks he applied it better and throws it but it veered off to the right and it still didn't come near the speeds kota threw his at.

"I hope that I can learn it well. I don't want people thinking that I was to incompetent to understand this." He said as he looked at all the seals that were made as he was clearly staring at them as this kinda showed that Naki was an eager child to learn at least. "Oh! Sorry for staring so much." He said as he went back to his kunais and tried to coat them once again and tried to throw them as the chakra was still uneven. 

WC: 589 TWC: 2351
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:08 pm
Kota noticed the look of relief on Naki’s face. It made him doubt if his training was too easy if the man felt relieved instead of like he was on death’s door. Harder training usually shows results faster. Not that he was too hung up about it all. The kid was showing a lot of promise. If he kept his attitude up. He would have been perfect. Kota felt as if he was running out of the kind nurturing nature inside of his heart. He swallowed the rudeness down and only kept a pleasant smile on his face.

“I have been trained in all weapons. The bow is just the one I feel the most comfort with. For you, if you trust me enough, I can repair and clean your weapons. If my mood is good I can throw a bonus in. Don’t mean to brag but I am a decent enough craftsman.” When Kota was in the wild he first started making tools. Since he had the chance of using the facilities that Suna produced. His skill had only improved immensely.

As Kota was putting in some work he was feeling great. Naiki was doing well enough that Kota could consider him half a student. It was the main reason why he was being so nice with the benefits. “I can teach you a few more basics that will be useful. You can learn the glass shard swing and the shadow clone jutsu. They are basic enough for you to learn and can be useful in a tough spot. Shadow clone jutsu is pretty much a jutsu that everyone knows. The glass shard swing is a harder jutsu that will only bring great benefits for you to know.”

Kota stood up leaving his quiver on the ground. Facing a direction towards some tree lines, Kota made sure Naiki could see, as well as keeping him out of danger. He held his bow in his hand and made a swinging motion with the other. A tinkling of glass was heard as it looked like the air was breaking. The shards whistled through the air with a load of power before blasting all the trees in front of the line to smithereens. Kota had mastered the jutsu to an extreme level. It was stronger than what other people would use and he was used to using it. “The key to the jutsu is to focus on the air around the blade as you do it. The more you shatter and cut the air the more effective the jutsu is. Speed is important for the jutsu but is not the only factor.  Learn this and all you have left to learn is the shadow clone jutsu.”

WC: 457   TWC: 2,294
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:51 pm
Naki would be impressed by the way Kota was with him he definitely wasn't aware that he can be harsher though Naki definitely preferred this to the harsher tone. The young ninja would refocus on his kunai as he explained to him about how amazing he was at being a craftman essentially, which was great to Naki he was hoping to find one. When he said that he would clean and fix his sword the joy was strong for him. "Really! I'd be more than happy if you would do that for me!" He said as he had coated the kunai again and this time launched it at a much better speed than before. 

The kunai reached up to a speed of 96 miles per hour, not as much as Kota's but the force behind it made it terrifying, as it smashed into the tree just to make a rather large exit wound as Naki didn't even think about it. He'd stare at the tree and rose his arms above his head as he smiled and laughed a bit. "I did it!" Though Naki didn't have much time to really celebrate it as Kota was on to telling him the next two jutsus that he was gonna learn and the first one was a doozy for sure. He would watch as Kota moved in front of him and revealed the glass shard swing to him as he blinked and opened his mouth in amazement that wasn't something he could have thought of doing. 

Naki would be taken back as something like that may be a bit more advance than Kota realized especially with his explanation. He didn't really explain it well to him as all Naki saw was him slicing through the air. Was it chakra that made the glass appear or was it something more. "Is it possible for me to learn the shadow clone jutsu first then that one or can you explain it a bit more. Like how did you get the glass going is it chakra that forms the glass and makes the sound and attack or are you literally cutting the air so fast your breaking the air and causing it to break and crack from the sheer pressure of the swing?" He asked him as he grabbed his sword again as this required it at least that's what he thinks. 

Of course before he could even really explain it fully Naki moved in front of him, at a safe distance, and drew his blade first. He would proceed to swing his similar to how kota did as there was sound behind it but not something like how he did. This made Naki look at his sword as maybe it wasn't chakra but him actually slicing the air and that made Naki excited as he never thought of that before. He would take a better stance as he resheathes his sword before pulling it out going in a semicircle slicing through the air. "Of course I'm literally slicing the air and if I mix my chakra with the blade maybe that will give me enough speed to actually do it." He said as he once again started to infuse his chakra into his sword where he swiped at the air getting that glass like sound but it wasn't there just yet. 

WC:561 TWC: 2912
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:27 am
Kota swung his bow over his back. He did not need it for any other jutsu he planned on teaching at the moment. With both of his hands free he could afford to focus on making various hand seals properly. “I am going to multi-task a bit more now. I have some stuff I feel like practicing. I can still focus and teach you. To answer your question I can do a bit of both.” Tiger - Horse - Ram - Clone seal. Kota made the needed seals and activated the shadow clone jutsu. An identical copy of himself checked himself out. Kota Clone gave Kota Prime a smile before moving to do his own thing.  Kota Prime continued with his explanation. “You should be talented enough to focus on more than one thing at a time. The seals for the shadow clone are Tiger - Horse - Ram - Clone seal. The jutsu itself is not hard. For the glass shard swing it is cutting the air but it is also not. The goal is to cut the air but to also use the space to your advantage. You don’t just swing fast. You swing fast without cutting and you just look stupid.”

Kota Clone had moved out a bit to get his own practice in. Kota clone wanted to work on some of his own sensory work. Improving his own skills and trying some other jutsu he had learned about. The first jutsu he tried out was a simple sensory type. He formed the signs in order of the dog, the rat, and finished it with the ram sign. The jutsu he used was called elemental detection. When he circulated his chakra the Kota clone looked around. Ho would see Kota prime with a red glow to his body, the color of fire. When he looked at Naki, the chakra looked swirling blue. It was pretty. Kota Clone was transferred over the feeling of being impressed and understanding when he dissipated. If the young man was a water primary user it would explain his pacifism and the fact that he was second guessing himself. When Kota studied water as an element he figured most of them to be crybaby pacifists.

As Kota Prime was watching over Naki he admired the effort. “Almost there. A little bit more and you should easily be able to accomplish it.” Kota admired the effort the kid put forth as it made up for the lack of talent. It was something Kota could admire as he grew up the same way. He did not come from a clan or anything that was often useful. Everything he learned was from experience. Kota even had to keep in mind that he was not as much of a ninja as others at times. He was still even considered a fresh academy graduate at times. Even Naki could go further, as the man was younger, compared to Kota’s late start with everything. “Oh! One more thing I almost forgot but everyone should know. The genjutsu release technique. It is a highly valuable skill. It is a basic tiger seal. Followed by allowing your chakra to run rampant for a bit. When done properly it will overflow and destroy any genjutsu placed on your body. It will drain your body of chakra if you are not used to running it. As a word of caution I would be careful.”

The Kota clone would stop using elemental detection as it was happy enough with it. When it finished training it would be a part of the information sent back to the body. The main reason the Kota clone could make accomplishments was because Kota was already studying some of the techniques and methods.

WC: 618         TWC: 2,912
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:11 am
The young ninja would stop when he started to hear Kota say he's gonna do a bit of multi-tasking himself. Naki would turn and looked at him as he watched the symbols he signed. Of course Naki would smile brightly as there were two of kota now and this just made things more interesting. Naki has heard of the shadow clone jutsu as it was something that was definitely made famous many years ago by a special genin. Naki would look at his hands as he placed his sword handle in his mouth. He'd follow up with running his hands through the jutsu sign in order tiger -> horse -> ram -> then finally the clone seal as he channeled his chakra. He didn't realize how much it would be to create a single clone so he ended up putting a bit more chakra out than the ideal limit for just one. There in a puff of smoke stood two clones as this cost him 60 action points to pull off and slightly more since he wasn't trying to make more than one but this definitely helped him. "Wow is that how I look?" He asked himself among the two as they looked at each other and smiled too. "I didn't think I looked this good!" Clone beta said as they all laughed before coming back to their senses. 

They would turn back to where they were facing originally and spaced apart from each other to make sure they didn't strike the other. Each one of them would take a swing beta clone swung to hard as he wasn't able to get anything going for him as he pulled back as the alpha Naki stepped up and did his swing this time a bit lighter than the beta clone as he definitely got a sound to come from his swipe but it didn't have the umph he wanted behind it. That lead to the last clone as it was called the chi clone and it swung it's blade but it was to fast causing there to be also no sound that came from him. The two clones would look at each other confused why they messed up and decided to go again this time they also got a sound going and a bit of an effect as well. Naki would watch as they all came together once again to discuss what it is that they're lacking. Beta Naki spoke first "Well it's definitely not power based. I can't use strength behind it if I do nothing happens." he stated as Naki chi stared at him. "You think? Didn't he say that it's not about power earlier. Anyways I found that going to fast won't do anything either we have to find the sweet spot." chi Naki said. "Ha! You look stupid just like he said you would." He said laughing before looking at the original Naki. "Not to much power." Beta Naki said as chi Naki shook his head and spoke again. "Not to fast." Soon as both of them got back in their position and alpha Naki stepped between them. "Just right." Alpha Naki said as they all took a stance and swiped their swords in unison. The sound of glass breaking could be heard as it flies and breaks through some trees destroying them in the process as Naki smiled. 

While kota clone saw water in him Naki was far from being a crybaby at least in this moment. Naki was working to gain his teachers approval though he did gain it he was looking for something more something he hasn't had in a long time. He wanted a head pat and told he did a great job but instead he was told about another skill one that was just as important and he couldn't be upset with that. When he was told about the genjutsu release he would look at his hand and then back to Kota as the only way to test it was to be put in one. One of his clones would put him in a basic genjutsu a typical run of the mill one and he would raise his arms up and released himself from it pretty easily. The clones would disperse giving him any information they had gathered as Naki smiled. "Now that's gonna be a big help thank you for your guidance." He said as he smiled at him before sheathing his sword and approaches him and gently hands over his sword lightly bowing. "Please take care of my family sword. I have to go I'm supposed to be getting my first mission soon so I'll see you when I can." he said before it was time for him to go. He would start to make his way off the grounds towards the exit to get himself ready for his first mission. 

{Exit}
WC:824 TWC 3736
Claims:

Last edited by Naki Choko on Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Miscalculated the WC to spend)
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:37 pm
Approved
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:12 pm
Kota Prime was amused with the young disciple. The young man worked hard and learned fast. The training went well and Kota accepted the sword from Naki. He would be sure to add some coolness to it that would fit the young genin. Kota was not one to take advantage of people, the performance of the sword would increase and Kota will have it ready by tomorrow. As Naki would leave Kota would stay behind. He was looking at the sword with the best of his abilities. Some of the properties of the sword he would try to make out while he was here.

The Kota clone was busy practicing some sensory techniques. It had elemental detection under control. That left it some time to practice another jutsu it had heard of.  Bird, Hare, Horse, Monkey, Ox, Hare in that order. Taking a deep breath he exhaled a breath of white wispy air. It travelled all around him. At the moment he believed he got it. The jutsu he released was just as he read the description. The only part he was unsure about was if it was effective. He would have to make time to go by the arena or find another test subject. As long as that jutsu was out the way, Kota wanted to try another. This time it was a simple horse and ox sign. The spine chill was a more simple jutsu and he believed it worked when he felt Kota prime glance at him. The last jutsu was an ox going into a tiger. He wanted to use the scent masking when he got the chance.

Kota Prime had glanced at his clone. He did not feel the need to bother it. The clone was already practicing and getting some sensory stuff out the way. He would not bother to get in the way of his own training. All he did was study the sword. Kota Prime would do mental calculations till he was ready to go. He dispersed his clone without a second thought. The information from the training running into his head. The clone did some great work.

[Exit]

WC: 334          TWC: 3,246

Claims:
Kota has memorized Naki's chakra signature from this thread.

Hakudatsu with 25% off for 1,313

Elemental Detection B rank with 25% off for 1,125

Spine chill with 25% off for 375

Scent Masking with 25% off for 375

Last but not least. I am using 47 words to finish learning Perfect body. The rest of the jutsu was learned here.

Total words used 3,235

Armory Seals have been placed on Kota's bow and quiver. The connecting seal being on his left hand. As well as a chakra storage seal the stores 80 AP on his right hand.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:49 am