Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Banri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin Senju
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35400

Kamigawa Headwaters... - Page 3 Empty Re: Kamigawa Headwaters...

Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:58 am
If there was one side effect to be a ninja genius, was that it was easy to be stuck in your head. Zeo's creative and thinking process always led him down the winding road of his own brain for better or worse. He felt overwhelmed to understand the nature of his power--- to see into the depths of the human soul. Should anyone even HAVE that kind of power to penetrate that deep into another person? Chakra was one thing, but a core of another's being? That was why seeing those visions of Enishi felt like an invasion. He was seeing a memory at the core of his psyche.

However, it was Enishi's sharp and humorous tone that snapped him out of it-- being called an idiot! Zeo frowned at first as he glared to his friend, also rival perhaps at this point. He had a way of laying down the raw facts. His eyes were a gift-- and others would want it. That, specifically, what had Zeo nervous. He knew that. He knew others would likely come to covet his power in his eyes and very blood. If he was not careful, he would be taken advantage of, or worse, killed. He had seen those with the drive to gut others to increase their own power.

To illustrate that moment, Enishi tried to use a high velocity lightning jutsu on the tree-- plowing a hole through it. Yasha didn't flinch however as he just stood there, knowing where the trajectory was and let it pass by him. Neither of them knew he had lightning style too-- and the mask didn't help Enishi either to give sway of surprise.

"Enishi, your theatrics do not intimidate me if that was your intent," Yasha commented smugly to the 'understudy'.

While the lesson was crude, the illustration cruder, Zeo frowned as he looked at the tree. "... That was my favorite tree..." Zeo grumbled flatly at Enishi's efforts.

After a moment of a pause, Zeo ran a hand through his hair to clear away his thoughts and turned to Enishi with an appreciated look. "You're right... I'm sorry. I just was not prepared for any of this. For the longest time I was wishing I had a gift like yours or others in our village. A power my own, and why I worked so hard to develop new and creative jutsu. Now that I have it, I am aware of the weight of that responsibility. But... trying to deny it or hide it is not the answer. If I want to really understand it, I have to embrace it. All of it..." he said in a soft form of acceptance. He still didn't understand it all, but this was who he was-- he had an incredible gift. It was a gift-- not a curse, exactly what he told Enishi about his. Ironic.

"Speaking from experience, Enishi?" the smart-ass Yasha decided to share, pointing out that same burden was with him too. He let out a soft laugh as he unfolded his arms. "Either way, I shall keep this safe and see what the academy says about it. In the meantime, keep exploring Zeo. You're journey has only begun." he said and soon vanished in a swift movement of air-- disappearing in a blur.

Zeo rolled his eyes at Yasha's antics. "Show off..." Zeo sighed with a laugh. He then turned to Enishi as a wind blew past them, cooling Zeo's head. "Thanks... sorry about all that. I just really ddin't know how powerful these eyes are. It's almost unnerving, but I wouldn't of been given it if I couldn't handle it... maybe," he said, still a bit hesitant but more assured of what he had to do. He had to accept it, and only then would its secrets and control come to him.

IN the meantime, they were there-- they could actually try to improve one another via training. No doubt Enishi knowing the power of lightning was a good start. "So you picked up Lightning style, huh? " Zeo asked, "I had started with wind as one, but only cause it was more versatile and better projection from lightning attacks by nature. " he explained, now curious how lightning would work with him.

WC: 718

Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:41 pm
"Enishi, your theatrics do not intimidate me if that was your intent," A pretentious voice snapped the heir of the Kurosawa Family of Medics back to substance and eliminated stupor, having the ice-blue eyes of the understudy pierce the person who interrupted his words with some sort of arrogant statement. Of course, it was the masked Okami - standing still with all of his grandeur and haughty self, forgetting that he was already exposed of having indecent relations with Lady Shina just a few minutes ago that any shinobi would falter under. "He's a 'real' piece of work." Enishi let out a sigh, not of exasperation or annoyance - but rather, enjoyment. It was fun having people who were able to be teased around with but also dish out the damage equally without feeling that the understudy was outright bullying them. Considering this, the Jugo wouldn't let the Jounin get the upper hand in their verbal spar just yet! "Did I ask? I didn't know dogs could talk." He calmly replied without even turning his head at the masked man, clearly alluding to his name - Yasha Okami. But it did have some metaphorical significance to it; a dog of a military, that was what the man was at the end of the day - and by extension, all shinobi who claimed their headband became dogs of the military as well. It was simply how the world worked. 

It seemed that Zeo was quite dismayed at how Enishi accidentally shattered his tree which made the understudy apologetically lower his head and scratch said head remorsefully, "Ah dang...sorry about that...I'll ask for people of the Senju Corps to regrow it," He said, mentally enraged at himself for once again - destroying what others loved. It seemed that even without his curse active, he was doomed to hurt others. He was a Kurosawa goddammit! He was part of a noble family that healed others...why did he only hurt others? Nevertheless, Zeo seemed to understudy the cruel yet understandable lesson that Enishi bestowed on his friend and equally as bitter rival. Nodding as Zeo spoke his words, the dog of the military would brandish his fangs once again at the understudy, poking about how similar the Jugo and Kamigawa's burdens are...

"As if we could ever be the same and truly understand each other..."

That was a mere thought, and Enishi quickly put said devilish thought to rest as Yasha spoke his goodbyes, the autumn-haired Chuunin nodding and waving goodbye to the man as he disappeared in a blinding flash of air. If that bolt of lightning channeled by a kunai that Enishi utilized could be classified as "Lightning Speed", then Yasha's flash that was called movement...heh, "Lightspeed" was the only way to call it. And then there were only two - Zeo Kamigawa and Enishi Kurosawa. Zeo would shift the conversation to talking about the Jugo's Lightning Release...to which Enishi's only answer to that was chuckling softly in an embarrassed tone while holding his head by his hand again, trying to explain after Zeo spoke.

"Haha, to be honest... I started learning Lightning Release just after the Chuunin Exams because I needed some firepower. I'm still a complete novice at using it...which makes it only more vexing that I chose to learn Earth instead of Lightning." Enishi explained, facepalming at what his idiot self a year ago thought. "This may come as a surprise to you, but my main affinity has always been Water. The only reason why I used Earth so much in our fight is that it would be foolish not to use an advantage; Water has always been easier and more intuitive for me to use as opposed to how lame Earth is." A mutter would also come from Enishi's mouth as he realized something, but if an ear was sharp enough, it could hear, "That probably explains why my Nature Energy is Water...heh, a Foul Legacy indeed." The words he said were cryptic, so most would probably be confused by what he meant. "Anyways, the reason I learned Earth was because my guardian - my adoptive father...more or less forced me to learn it because 'Earth is soooooo gooood and useful.' Tch, all it just does is make my hands and hair grimy whenever I use it. I should have learned Lightning so it could directly connect with Water since water is a conductor of electricity. Then as a third element, I could have devoted my time to learn something like Fire to truly pressure opponents. I guess Earth does have its merits though, it can be good for spanking water guppies riiighhhhttt Zeo?" His last words were teasing but it did have some merit. Enishi disliked being treated as some lame rooted earth dude and would much rather just have Water Release be associated with him, so that's why he chose Lightning Release as his final element for right now.

"Ah, that's enough about my dumb decisions. Learning Lightning is pretty easy if you've already learned Water. I was able to learn it while bedridden in the hospital; simply rub your hands together then rapidly outstretch them to create streaks of electricity similar to how you would try to keep the flow and maintain control for Water Release. Try to use some image training as if you were creating cords created of electricity that you could control, and see those cords as extensions of yourself that you could control at a moment's notice. Kind of, like...

This."

Kamigawa Headwaters... - Page 3 F78bacc4abcf1b5fd6a7096c7942a333

Enishi would demonstrate what he described in front of Zeo pretty quickly and intuitively, showing that he had more of a talent for Lightning Release than Earth Release.

"Using this method, it will be easy to remember the sensation needed to create Lightning Release and use Lightning Release techniques. When you master this exercise which shouldn't take longer than a few minutes at your skill level, then you'll be able to learn Lightning Release techniques in a flash. Literally, heh."

Enishi liked his jokes. 

WC: 996
TWC: 4608
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:24 am
Zeo shook his head at the topic of down talking Earth Release. He understood that it wasn't for everyone but it was far from not being useful. Earth release, much like water release, was widely underestimated and capable of far more than people gave it credit for. "And here I thought you just used it to vex me in our battle," Zeo commented with a small sigh of humor, "I'm no fool. I'm well aware of the benefits of earth release, along with the other elements. If I had the capacity, I would learn all five of them if I could." Zeo explained.

He originally learned Wind release as an extra, due to the nature lightning had on water and found it a suitable defense and tool for utilitarian use. It was handy, but still a technique he was still learning more about. But for him, it was a good way to defend how water conducted electricity from an enemy as well. That said though, he was impressed by the unique traits each elements had. ANd lightning was on his wish list indeed.

As Enishi was kind enough to illustrate how Lightning worked, it was interesting to hear how it was associated. Each chakra nature had traits and to use it, one had to use their chakra in similar manners as the element itself. FOr water, it was push and pull-- to flow. For wind, it was clashing opposite directions as if to tear. For lightning, it was... about connections. Which made sense. Bioelectricity was in them naturally, so they simply had to act as he described. Cords between two points.

Zeo had his comments to him but was silent as he listened to his colleague. He paused and soon joined his hands together in a clapsed manner. "Cords, huh...? Currents... connections... a charge that is connected..." he murmured as he focused his chakra, trying to bring out and manifest that trait of chakra nature. He took time as he closed his eyes, and focused on that 'spark'. He visualized it, as if it was a part of his heart and felt it surge with each beat. The energy was already in him, he just had to manifest it.

He felt the sharp little pinch of the static shock between his palms, then a small tingle. He slowly b egan to part his hands, soon showing strings of lightning flickering between his fingers and palms. Though small, it was tangible and clear, illuminating his immediate space.

Zeo wasn't called a genius in ninjutsu by sheer luck. He did well with it because of his intutition and understanding of how ninjutsu worked. Zeo's actions mimicked Enishi's as he stood there, the sparks forming in his palms, despite the annoying pun Enishi had. "Really? Spark jokes?" Zeo said sarcastically.

He let it go as he softly released the exercise-- and the strings of lightning faded from his hands. This was a big step foward and the smile on Zeo's face showed the gratitude he had for Enishi showing him the way of lightning itself. "Thanks. Honestly, I wanted to learn lightning-- just well, alot has happened since the exam. Easily distracted I guess." he said with light humor.

WC: 541
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:55 pm
Edgy anime music:

In a blink of an eye - Zeo was able to fully utilize Lightning Release and channel it through the palm of his hands. Enishi had to say, he was quite impressed at the Kamigawa's amazing capabilities to see something and immediately learn it within an instant - it was as if the boy's eyes were like some sort of copying machine. Even when Enishi had all of the concentration he needed to learn Lightning Release back at the hospital with the smoking hot nurses - it took him about ten minutes to gain some sort of resemblance of static electricity around his hands. For Zeo, it took roughly what now...one minute? Thirty seconds? Just how much of a genius was he? Heh, perhaps being descended from god wasn't that far off. "No, that is to be expected," The understudy's head rose from his stupor - once entranced by the depths of waters that could only be simply called jubilation. It was time he faced reality, revealing his Kakugo. "That is to be expected...only one person in the world can be my rival. If I take a long time to learn something, he will learn it in an instant. If he fails, I will succeed. We have our strengths and weaknesses - our victories and failures that directly challenge each other." There was nothing more to be thought of. The two were strong - but strong in different ways. That was it. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

A billow of wind blew past them - the feather of the Shiratori falling lightly on the grounds. 

"Say Zeo, are people really equal? Can true equality ever be attained? I don't mean the 'equality' where some sanctimonious brat who just began wetting their feet in political science arbitrarily decide whether someone holds any value in living because of the fact that they were born human. But equality in the sense that talent...genetics, clan - all mean nothing in the face of resolve and hard work. Equality where hard work and skill will always triumph over sheer talent. Equality where even if someone who was born with the worst talent and genetics in a field, can supersede the greatest genius through sheer resolve and training." Enishi turned away, facing the gardens of water. They said that the Water Gardens were created meticulously by skilled gardeners hired by the government of Hoshigakure. Did the gardeners possess any talent in gardening - or did they simply create the gardens from sheer hard work or dedication? Perhaps it was a combination of both, but the fact is undeniable that being able to create the Water Gardens...required talent - not just hard work. 

"Truthfully, I think equality is a mere fantasy. As long as clans, talent, superior genetics - hell, as long as specialized fields of expertise exist, the untalented will always have to work harder to get to even half the same place as a genius would; essentially, an untalented human with inferior genetics possesses less value than a talented genius. That seems to be a truth the world operates on. No one is to blame for this; no geniuses should feel as though they are to blame for the strife of the untalented, however, to ignore this means to ignore how the world works. Most people deep down understand that equality is just a euphemism to make people feel better that they were born worse off than someone born with more talent than them. It's just that...many deny the fact that equality - or god forbid equity is fake, denying the fact that the world functions as a meritocracy. A penguin can never fly as much as it wants to. A poodle will never be able to grow as big as a Doberman. An untalented person - no matter how much effort they put into their training, can never be as strong as a genius who utilizes their talents correctly and trains correctly." Enishi spoke, his icy blue eyes examining the world as it was. His words were not cruel, it was the simple truth of the Ninja World.

"But even still!" His hands grit in a new emotion that exuded passion incarnate, an aura of a bluish hawk blooming from his body. "It would be correct to call it a simple truth of the world, however... 'the world' forgot to account for a fact that could make an untalented, completely unremarkable person the ability to reach a genius in power. If that human became...no longer human - a demon, they would be able to ignore the rules of the world and their resolve would guide them to the fact they crafted for themselves. This comes at a cost however that differs for each person. How much are you willing to sacrifice for power? How much are you willing to kill for power? Are you ready to kill yourself for power? Are you ready to kill the weaknesses that constraints you? Are you ready to kill those chains that tortured you from your birth?! Essentially, if you ignored the fact that you were human - talent no longer matters, clan no longer matters, resolve no longer matters. Every fight you took would be a clash of souls, resolve versus resolve!!!" Enishi roared to "The World", cracking the code as the aura of a hawk - being pure sage chakra flowed through his body completely, dark blue it was.

He then turned to Zeo.

"I made a promise. With my power, I would crush everyone in my path. Gin, Kouma, Tsunayoshi, Yuuma, Toneri, Souji. You are no exception. The Chuunin Exams - just like the idea of equality is mere fantasy! If fate desired you to lose, we will shatter fate tomorrow and create a fight - a CLASH of SOULS where talent, genetics, history, and clan meant nothing! Only skill and KAKUGO will determine who deserves to win in this battle. I challenge you, Zeo Kamigawa! ...But this time, there will be no excuses."

"In order for one to surpass fate, they must become a demon."

And with that, Enishi would leave soon - dissipating in a flash of purple with his Hiding in a Camouflage.

Kamigawa Headwaters... - Page 3 Linebreak

"And...I believe that's enough." He said, sitting on his porch as he just finished utilizing True Sage Mode and Fuuinjutsu Amplifier to place a Seal on Absorption amplified by Fuuinjutsu Amplifier on his left forearm, another Seal of Absorption on his right forearm but not amplified, a Chakra Barrier Seal on his chest, and a Seal of Protection on his Solar Plexus.

Tomorrow would be glorious.

[EXIT]

WC: 1085
TWC: 5963

Seal Claims:
Seal of Absorption Placed on Left Forearm
Seal of Absorption Placed on Right Forearm
Chakra Barrier Seal Placed on Chest
Seal of Protection Placed on Solar Plexus

WC Claims: 
+116 AP
2750 WC Towards Rasengan [2750/2750]
1000 WC Towards Block [1000/1000]
1000 WC Towards The Slow Blade [1000/1000]
1000 WC Towards Debuff Bolt [1000/1000]
All other wc thrown into the voiiddddd
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:53 am
Approved
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:35 am
Zeo took the moment to internalize the feel and sensation of lightning release. It was new and exciting to feel that surge of special electric chakra running through his veins. It was indeed different. Utalizing it was still requiring time to learn and execute. His attention to the new power snapped away at Enishi's question about equality. That topic really was something Zeo was passionate about-- and had the same internal debate all too often before all this "uchugan' business began. He took a deep breath and explained. "You know, before I discovered the power of these eyes... I truly did believe that. ANd still do. I was envious of people like you with natural powers in ninjutsu and similar gifts. I wanted to prove hard work, strategy and skill could overcome such raw power. So yes, I think hard work and effort will always play a pivotal role in people's standing. Still, if anything else, having a strong kekkei genkai can only be a mild advantage. But yes, if applied right, nothing is set in stone. Hard work and effort will always play a critical role, be it physical or mental. I truly believe that. " Zeo explained. He had tolled away, studying, and working to become stronger as a shinobi. When it came down to it, whether or not Enishi knew it-- Zeo wasn't a genius due to some talent or predisposition to chakra control. He was a genius for his understanding and dedication to learning and studying the techniques and skills of the art. While naturally smart, that alone didn't make up for acquiring skills and techniques. That required no small amount of effort no matter who you were. Still Enishi was deep into it, starting to discuss how he believed no one was equial-- in the broader, life spanning area of it, which made Zeo frown a bit. "I don't think equality is strength is the right way to see that, Enishi. No one will ever be equal, because everyone is naturally different. No more different from the color hair you have to how tall. Everyone is different. People compare to each other, cause its the only way to grow. However, its not about being 'equal' , but its about finding equal value in all our differences. Acceptance for everyone's traits, flaws and strengths. If everyone was 'equal' as you say, no one would be of value as a whole. But this I will say, anyone can change who they are if that is what they want. They can become better, or worse. It's never too late to change. Not even you." he said, stating his clame on the topic. He believed Enishi could be better than how he saw himself. The same confidence which inspired Zeo to grow stronger as a shinobi, should inspire Enishi to be a better person too.

His self-defeating monster view, was something that bothered Zeo. If he had to, he would beat that logic out of his head. But that would be another time...

What surprised Zeo was Enishi's 'animosity' to him, which made his eyes wide. To crush him with his power, anyone who got in his way... Zeo didn't think he stood in Enishi's way but... that was surprising. ANd Zeo thought he held a grudge for losing... which was more petty competition than some driven need. It was then he challenged Zeo, not then but soon-- to prove his strength. Zeo didn't get where HIS animosity came from against him, but he was driven to fight it. He could have deflected it, calmed Enishi down...

... but Zeo then gave a confident smirk to the 'demon' so determined to destroy anything and everything because it was how he was treated. If you want to embrace your demons, no matter what I say or do-- I can't stop you. It's a mistake, but I cannot stop you. " Zeo said, but still held his confidence. "But you don't need to become a monster to take control of your life. I will prove that to you-- even if I have to beat the lesson into you. So when you're ready, I'll beat you without playing into your own game. "

Zeo and Enishi stared at each other before Enishi began to leave.

As Zeo took rushed down the hill-- something caught his eye. He stoipped Enishi over there as Zeo looked into the woods. There-- between the trees, he saw somthing.  A shifting shadow, that almost appeared like chakra, surrounding something. A beast... Upon closer inspection, the shape soon resembled a pitch-black canine. A wolf that looked back to Zeo, staring at him intently with bright orange eyes like a predator stalking prey...

Zeo froze, a small shiver up his spine at the look at the animal. He had seen that beast before, once as thinking his imagination, another as a phantasm in the night when he was on a mission. He gulped as he tugged at Enishi's shirt to stop him. "Hey, do you see that right there?" Zeo asked, pointing to the trees where the beast was. "Do you see that animal?"

Enishi looked in the designated direction, paused as he looked-- but soon shrugged. "Um, no. Sorry I don't see anything," he said as he looked to Zeo in concern. After a moment, he continued on, not sure what his friend was talking about.

Zeo still saw the wolf there where Enishi didn't. That concerned him, making his eyes widen a bit. Was this another vision the Uchugan possessed? Just WHAT was he seeing and what was that wolf?

Before he could even question further what that animal was, it shimmered in a cloud of shadow-- and vanished altogether with the wind.  Things were changing for Zeo now, something inside him and around him were set into motion to make him truly formidable. He took a calm breath as Enishi left... but his resolve to become better, stronger, for himself was never changing. He made a promise to himself. To protect those that matter, since he couldn't protect his parents as a child. He would never let a tragedy like that happen again if he could. If this power could help him, then he would accept it. That was his ninja way...

END.
WC: 1046
TWC: 9,222 /1472

Learning: Raiton Element-- 75% off of 8000WC from friend teaching and training ground bonus 8000 > 2000 WC
Storm Release Advance Element: 2000 WC.
Thunderclap Arrow B rank 1500 > 1,125 WC from 25% discount.
Yaksha's Touch A rank 2000 WC > 1500 WC from 25% discount - Slotless Clan slot jutsu.
Uchugan-- Dreamwalker B rank M-R 1500 WC > 1125 WC from 25% discount.
Stat Relocation 1400 > 10 from strength and 4 from speed > +14 to Chakra

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:48 pm
Approved