Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Summer Events

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Approval Team
Fu

Event Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
17 Posts - 20%
16 Posts - 19%
10 Posts - 12%
10 Posts - 12%
6 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 7%
6 Posts - 7%
5 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 5%

McBurn Stats

+9
Kaito Inuzuka
Shinrei Yamato
Enishi
Zunair Hyuuga
Mizuki Ohta
Murata
Site Administrator
Ichigo Sato
Moyasu Nokoribi
13 posters
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Ryo : 70864

McBurn Stats - Page 6 Empty Re: McBurn Stats

Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:07 pm
Approved
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 71000

Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:31 pm
Ok so here goes: Editing in claims from the Mission Cabin in the Mountains which gives me 18,000 more ryo, bringing my total up to 142,500, and 105 AP bringing total up to 1,942.

Now for the claims: Claiming B power rank thanks to the completion of missions on the standard path in My Log. For the hunter required missions I'll be using my D and C rank hunter skips that I earned in the Spring Festival event. With the rank up I would like to purchase the summons HedwigAidenBaldur, and all the dragons that fall in the listed thread The High Table of Dragons for 78,000 ryo total (leaving me with 64,500 ryo upon deduction.) Upon gaining those I will use 11,000 of my banked WC to gain the skill Nature Chakra Proficiency and the techs Sage Mode and True Fire of Samadhi (leaving me with 4,625 banked WC). Will also be claiming the free slotless skills that comes with B power rank up Chakra InfusionDisplay of Power, and Chakra Suppression.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Ryo : 90783

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:41 pm
Moyasu Nokoribi wrote:Ok so here goes: Editing in claims from the Mission Cabin in the Mountains which gives me 18,000 more ryo, bringing my total up to 142,500, and 105 AP bringing total up to 1,942.

Now for the claims: Claiming B power rank thanks to the completion of missions on the standard path in My Log. For the hunter required missions I'll be using my D and C rank hunter skips that I earned in the Spring Festival event. With the rank up I would like to purchase the summons HedwigAidenBaldur, and all the dragons that fall in the listed thread The High Table of Dragons for 78,000 ryo total (leaving me with 64,500 ryo upon deduction.) Upon gaining those I will use 11,000 of my banked WC to gain the skill Nature Chakra Proficiency and the techs Sage Mode and True Fire of Samadhi (leaving me with 4,625 banked WC). Will also be claiming the free slotless skills that comes with B power rank up Chakra InfusionDisplay of Power, and Chakra Suppression.

Approved don’t forget to remove the skips from your stat page! And another thing is your milestones. Congrats
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Genin
Genin

Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:58 am
Thank you for reminding me of milestones. I haven't claimed any since I've started my missions and I appear to have a lot to claim. So here we go: Editing in milestone rewards from completed missions in my log including 6,500 Ryo (bringing total up to 71,000), 6,500 WC (bringing total up to 11,125), jutsu scrolls (D, B, and S rank), Dragon's DiceElixer of Purity, and a Sakura Corps Loyalty Coupon.
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:45 am
Editing in claims from A Good Night's Sleep and A Small bit of Chakra Training which include Sensory Deprivation and Cat Eyes.

Using banked WC in order to claim Dragon Fire Mastery, to replace Blast Furnace as a slotless skill, and Whistle Trigger for 3,000 WC total leaving me with 8,125 WC.
Crom Tokage
Crom Tokage
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 39000

Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:29 pm
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum