Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Scheduling Teatime [Letter] Empty Scheduling Teatime [Letter]

Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:21 am
A pale-feathered messenger hawk looks out over Sunagakure, enjoying the cool breeze now that it is under the auspices of the village's climate control. After a moments' rest after a long journey through desert heat, it soars towards the gleaming spire in the heart of the village.

After the scroll on its back has been security-checked, it finds its way to the Kazekage's desk, affixed with the indigo wax seal of Kirigakure.

To the Kazekage,

The attempt to assassinate my predecessor by a Sunagakure operative is now public knowledge, as you may already know.

It is my interest to arrange a meeting with you at a neutral venue in the Land of Tea to discuss these matters. Unfortunately, due to the broken trust between our villages, I cannot extend an invitation for you to visit Kirigakure nor accept an invitation to Sunagakure.

Please let me know what security measures might make you comfortable with this choice of locale. I extend my own assurances that this olive branch is not a pretext to partake in an underhanded act of war, as some might use a meeting such as this.

I will be in contact with Kumogakure and Hoshigakure to secure a neutral mediator should this arrangement be agreeable to you.

Regards,
Sugi Murata, Third Mizukage

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Scheduling Teatime [Letter] Empty Re: Scheduling Teatime [Letter]

Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:29 am
Stepping into her office from another walk along the borders of the village she was met with a new sight - one not too well accepted by Pakuun who sat on his perch glaring. Sat amidst the papers of her desk was a single scroll sealed with an indigo wax seal of Kirigakure. Approaching Pakuun she gave him a reassuring pet over his head before going to attend to the scroll that had been placed so tenderly in the center of her work space. Cracking the seal with her thumb she read over it’s contents - her half red eyes making short work of the words inscribed. 

Biting the inside of her cheek she turned her face to stare at Pakuun, a look of contemplation causing creases in her face. A meeting with a newly appointed Mizukage, after everything that has transpired. Setting the scroll down on the desk she beckoned Pakuun to her as she sat in her chair, the moment the bird was on the arm of the chair she went to work attending to him - stroking his feathers on the bridge of his nose gently. “Seems it’s time to acknowledge my mistakes in a public manner Pakuun… my own acts at the behest of those who can’t be found now have come back to be answered for, how fitting.” 

Pulling herself up to the desk she pulled out paper and pen to write her reply;

To the Mizukage,

I am in agreement of these terms to meet in the Land of Tea and understand why it has to be in a neutral territory. As it stands I will not be bringing any form of security measure, be it a first step in an attempt to repair broken trust, but I have many explanations for the deeds done. 

Seeing as this is a meeting of peace I do not believe I will be in need of guard. Please understand this is not my way of saying you shouldn’t bring whatever detail you prefer nor is it a way of exuding any thoughts of superiority. 

I know the risks and am willing to take them as these are my actions to speak for - not the people of Sunagakure. I am looking forward to this meeting and will be watching for a return message instilling a date.

Regards,
Mizuki Ohta, Second Kazekage

Rolling up the paper she heated some orange wax and sealed it with a stamp that held the symbol of the New Sunagakure - the impossible triangle. Getting up she would tether the scroll to one of the messenger hawks perched at the open window, this one had sandy colored feathers with black speckling. Once attached she instructed it of it’s destination and watched it disappear into the sky to deliver. “Let’s see how this pans out Pakuun..”

Murata likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Scheduling Teatime [Letter] Empty Re: Scheduling Teatime [Letter]

Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:23 am
[Formal Exit no words claimed]
Fu
Fu