Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Dark Side ArisesToday at 1:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 12:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 7:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 6:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 6:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 6:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 6:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 6:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 6:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 5:56 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Bow and Spear, Sharpening the Distant blades! Empty Bow and Spear, Sharpening the Distant blades!

Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:24 pm
As one of the only Bukijutsu users in the village currently Arantima had been asked to go meet with one of the newer Genin who also seemed to have skill with weapons. He Was completely Decked out in his new gear and carried with him his scrolls and The bags of Makibishi that he had recently bought as means of showing around the new Genin with some basic functionality Techniques useful to the Bukijutsu user. He had heard that this ninja was a Bow user however and as such had little in the way of actual knowledge with which to assist them in that field, but knowledge enough to ensure that they would have a ton of versatility.

Arantima Headed through the Gate that marked off Training Ground Seven which was a Large open Desert-like field that had a set of targets set at 10 Meters, 20 Meters, 40 Meters, 50 Meters, 75 Meters, and 90 meters.  The Staging area for the target shooting is clearly marked as a large Stone slab with arrow holding bins and racks for throwing weapons. The Firing positions are clearly marked with Red Suna Symbols marked on the stone slab. Arantima makes his way to it and sets out his two scrolls at the end of the 15 meter long 5 meter wide Rectangular slab, setting down the bags of Makibishi on the scrolls of which there are four bags.

He Checks his armor to make sure it is settled correctly and takes out his Kunai, setting them in the sheathes along his ribs for easier access and sets out his 5 shuriken, His folded up Fuma Shuriken and a set of 5 Very well crafted Makibishi on the rack beside his staging point. He Goes about setting up the Seals on his scrolls, Two seals per scroll for Fuinjutsu Sealing and then he sits cross legged and works on trying to set down a new seal on the outside of the Seal scrolls, A Seal designed to allow him to transport objects vast distances to him should they ever be away from his person.

He had been meaning to learn this Technique for months now but had a great many other things on his mind to worry about. He felt that today however if he could learn the technique and also get this new Genin to learn it along side him that it would not take either of them half as much effort to learn it, and it was truly a useful technique. He Continues to try and place the seals of retrieval on the Scrolls until the new Genin shows up to Start their practise!

443/443 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1005/1005

Vigor: 80 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 145 | Strength: 25 | Throwing Speed: 112 | Throwing Distance: 56 Meters

Specialties: Bukijitsu | Element(s): Wind | Skills: Blacksmithing (Slotless), Itemcrafting, Chakra Infusion, Clan Pureblood (slotless), Chakra Supression, Chakra Sensory, One-handed Seals

Equipment On body: Demons Shroud Armor, Twin Demon Lance (In two pieces sheathed on thighs), Demon claws (Worn over Arms), 5 Kunai (50 HP In weapon pouch), 5 Shuriken (50HP In weapon pouch), 1 Weapon pouch.
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Bow and Spear, Sharpening the Distant blades! Empty Re: Bow and Spear, Sharpening the Distant blades!

Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:18 pm
Kota grumbled as he headed into the training ground. All this time he was figuring things out on his own. Now they were allowing him to be instructed. He sent in a request days ago for a weapons teacher and only got a reply this morning. If he knew about it earlier he would have already been on the training ground. The lack of prior knowledge meant he was dressed for doing missions. He lacked the necessary equipment for weapons training. His bow, all the arrows, and basic needs were at home. He could only hope that he could rent some tools at the training ground.

It took Kota fifteen minutes to walk through the gates of the training ground. Kota would have taken a lot longer if he was not a decent sprinter. When Kota saw the training ground he gave it a nod of approval, the area was set up to look like the Sunagakure wilderness before the last Mizukage. His dad talked about how the area was pure sand back then. It was the reason that Sunagakure got its name. This was one of the climates that he had never trained at. He was in the actual sandy bits that were still in Wind Country. Just not a chakra rich training ground meant to simulate it.

“My bad on being late. I was only informed last minute that you were going to be here. I had left early to run some missions around town. I did not bring any weapons today due to that reason as well. If I knew I was going to be running so late. I would have been packed and here earlier. Not that there should be any excuse.” Kota was rambling a bit nervously. He had never met a high class ninja before.

The moment Kota noticed who his trainer was, his facial muscles gave a hard twitch. Kota did not see a lot of ninjas growing up. He always assumed the older one was the more experienced they would be. The guy in front of him looked too young to be of much good. As Kota looked closely he did not even see a jounin identifier, even a chunin identifier would have given him more confidence. Kota had to try hard to stifle the doubt that was building in his heart. He did not want to waste precious ryo and not be able to learn anything. If that was the case he would have done better training himself.

“Is that the Armory Seal jutsu?” Kota was looking at the scroll when he asked. He recognized it from the jutsu encyclopedia. It was one of the few space-time jutsu that caught his attention. He thought the jutsu would be useful for storing away his weapons. If it was any other seal Kota would not have been able to recognize it. It was described as a C rank jutsu. Pretty much the apex of all the jutsu that could be learned from the book.

WC: 501/501

Info and Such:
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Bow and Spear, Sharpening the Distant blades! Empty Re: Bow and Spear, Sharpening the Distant blades!

Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:33 pm
Arantima Had finished setting up his Scrolls and the seals on the bags he was working on.  As soon as Kota got within Ten Meters of Arantima he stood and turned to face to approaching Ninja. Arantima was not wearing any markers of an upper class ninja, the only identifier of his ninja status being his Headband that was wrapped around his right arm over his armor at the moment. He watched Kota Start off nervously and get more and more disappointed at his predicament and Tima smirked softly before nodding. "That is indeed the Armory Seal jutsu..  It should be placed individually on every item you ever think you might need to retrieve, and on bundles and containers in-case you are in the field and run out of supplies."

He reached his armored hand forward, his fingertips being the only thing showing through the armored hand and his fingernails were neatly trimmed or at least appeared that way. "I am Arantima..  And No, to answer the unasked question I am not a high ranking ninja but I am your only other Bukijutsu resource in the village. If you wish to leave now becuase of that.. do so. But do not judge me based on my Rank just yet. I have quite a bit to teach if you are willing to listen. I know the struggle of learning this path alone.. And Would like to point out a few road markers to make your path easier than mine has been."

His Serial killer-esque eyes laid directly onto Kota's own as he slowly drew out his Fuma shuriken with a single hand and on the opposite hand He formed the Tiger then Boar Symbols one handed before reaching over and touching the blade of the Large shuriken before unfolding it, which got much much shinier and glinted more in the sunlight. He Then threw the large Shuriken at the 50 meter Target and the Target which was made of Wood was sliced cleanly in half. The Fuma shuriken traveling faster than Kota could currently run.

"This was Flying swallow.. This is The second most basic Infusion of chakra a Weapon user can perform.. Its Use in Combat is Selective because it does not add much in terms of functionality but it does add raw power and Durability to a weapon. Outwardly the only change in appearance is that the weapon glints a bit more in the light, but as you can see.. It adds plenty of destructive power even to a basic throw. I am not yet capable of Cutting cleanly through wood like that, but with the Flying swallow it is done with relative Ease. Have I proven my worth as an instructor yet?"

Arantima's eyes had only Left Kota's for long enough to ensure that his target was indeed still where he had left it, having left the target to look back at Kota Mid throw. He Looked Kota up and down before drawing out a kunai, flipping it over his hand to have the handle end pointed at Kota, as if waiting for him to take it or not.

571/1014 Words

Vigor: 80 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 145 | Strength: 25 | Throwing Speed: 112 | Throwing Distance: 56 Meters

Specialties: Bukijitsu | Element(s): Wind | Skills: Blacksmithing (Slotless), Itemcrafting, Chakra Infusion, Clan Pureblood (slotless), Chakra Supression, Chakra Sensory, One-handed Seals

Equipment On body: Demons Shroud Armor, Twin Demon Lance (In two pieces sheathed on thighs), Demon claws (Worn over Arms), 5 Kunai (50 HP In weapon pouch), 5 Shuriken (50HP In weapon pouch), 1 Weapon pouch.
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:57 pm
Kota could only nod when the man spoke about the armory seal. He pretty much knew the information. If not he would have not been able to name the seal. It was one of the most practical seals he could use. Depending on how well he used it, it could be considered a life saving jutsu. As one was never sure when they would need something. Kota was debating about using it for something more specific. That train of thought would continue on later as he focused on the task at hand. Kota examined the seal for a split second more before noticing a peculiarity.

He heard Aritima speak and saw him reach his hand out to shake. Kota returned the handshake the way he was taught. A firm grip with plenty of eye contact. “Well. Pleased to meet you as well.” Kota quickly responded in a return greeting. He shook the man’s hand reconfirming the fact that the man was young. As the calluses on his hand brushed against smooth skin.

The man released Kota’s hand as Arantima continued to speak. While he spoke he reached and pulled out a fuma shuriken. Kota watched as the man started making hand seals. It was impressive that he was doing it with one hand, as if it was nothing to him. Kota committed the hand seals to memory as best as he could, luckily it was only two. It was a tiger followed by a boar sign. It took Kota a split second to try and recall what jutsu was being made based on that one hand. If he went from the most common jutsu he rationalized it to be the flying swallow. It was a simple jutsu but required the use of chakra infusion. That was an ability he did not see until now. Judging by the subtle sheen given to the weapon. Kota was banking on a 63% chance that his guess was correct.

Watching the fuma shuriken go through the wood. Kota had to admit that he found it vaguely impressive. Normally his shuriken would have damaged the wood a bit before embedding itself. It showed that even if the other man was a genin he was a tad bit stronger than Kota. Kota knew if he ran that shuriken would have hit him. “That was actually mildly impressive.” Kota whispered under his breath.

“I never actually said you were unworthy of being my instructor. I was more surprised by how young you look more than anything. I mean you are a genin as well and the thought crossed my mind. I just never said it though. You seem well enough to be able to handle it. You did mess up on a small part of the seal from what I can tell. You would have gotten it eventually anyway.” Kota gave Arantime a smile. He was not sure what it was. The man felt familiar to him. Kota could almost swear that he knew Arantima in another life. As ridiculous as it may sound.

“I wish I had my bow. It would be cooler trying to pull all this off with an arrow in my hand. I feel a lot more comfortable doing stuff with my bow and quiver. A ninja must always be prepared, if not make do I guess.” Kota picked up the Kunai that was given to him and tried to focus his chakra. The tips of his fingers started to glow before the process stopped. “It may take me a moment as I have never done chakra infusion before. As soon as I get how to do it I may pull it off. The hand seals looked easy enough as well. Even if I cannot do it one handed.”

Kota tried to give it another go before stopping and looking at Aratima. “It was rude of me to start practicing some stuff without proper instruction. Do you have any suggestions or thoughts on things I should try to do first? I can be excitable but I can follow directions.” Kota kept his face neutral when he said follow directions. It was a lesson he learned the hard way after almost being trampled to death. You ignore your dad's orders one time and he watches you almost get beaten to death by a herd of wild horses. The experience did get him to calm down after the fact.

This time Kota kept the kunai in his hand as he waited for instruction. He was not paying attention as he absent mindedly placed the chakra in the kunai. If Kota was paying attention he would have noticed that he successfully pulled off the chakra infusion.

WC: 780     TWC: 1,281
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:33 am
Arnatima Looked At kota's hands as he held the kunai and nodded softly as he watched the Blade grow just a bit more shiny in the light. He nodded appreciatively after another moment and pointed towards one of the targets "
You pick up on things quickly.. Go ahead and throw that."
He looked over at the targets as he waited for Kota to toss the Kunai at the target. "You should sort of.. Feel its Trajectory until it leaves a certain range of you." He Continued to watch until Kota had thrown it or put it down.

Arantima drew another Kunai from his ribs and formed Ram -> Rat -> Tiger on one hand once more like he was an old hat at doing so. This time the Chakra billowed out from the Kunai and the Kunai handle was still the handle of the Chakra that flowed out of the weapon but now the Chakra that flowed out from the Kunai was A 1 Meter long Katana Blade that held its shape perfectly as Arantima swung it back and forth idly. "This.. is the Samurai Sabre technique.. from the Land of Iron. This Technique allows you to change any weapon you hold into.. any other weapon. I could have turned this Kunai into a Fuma Shuriken had I deemed it useful. I could also have made a whip or any other weapon I could think of that I have seen."

Arantima Tossed Kota a Shuriken after reaching up into a hidden pocket somewhere under one of the chest plates of his armor, Giving his a gesture for him to try with that. "I bet you could even fashion a Bow from it if you found your own either stolen or broken and you still had arrows to fire..  But likewise if you ran out of arrows.. You could as a Last ditch effort turn a Shuriken into an arrow." Arantima Shrugged and Sheathed the Kunai into one of his rib sheathes once more as the chakra dissipated safely.

Arantima looks around Kota's person before nodding once and smiled as he looked to his bags of Makibishi and the scrolls "And then there is another bit of advice I can give. I imagine you already know how to craft your own weapons and armor.. Which.. by the by The armor I am wearing is available for purchase at the wind demons guild.. Which I own. But Items.. Never turn down the chance to learn how to craft your own bits and bobs. Augmenting Things with other materials so you can customize them to fit you. I have some leather here you can study so you can see what I mean generally." He reaches into his weapon pouch that sits on his lower back and pulls out a small roll of leather that he sets on one of the Item racks nearby.

He then looks kota up and down with a smirk, his serial killers eyes making that motion of his eyes flowing up and down kota's form un-nerving to say the least.. Like he was measuring him up for slaughter.. or because he wanted to drain all the blood from his body. Tima instead held one hand behind his back and went through the Twelve Hand signs one handed, slow enough for the sign to be registered visually while also speaking their names out loud "Bird, Boar, Dog, Dragon, Hare, Horse, Monkey, Ox, Ram, Rat, Serpent, Tiger. When you practice these Jutsu.. I want you to try forming the Chakra with only one hand like I just showed you. Make sure you get the Signs down first and then execute.  One handed Seals are as much a part of Bukijutsu as our weapons are, as such our seals fit into the One handed style more easily.. While normally it is more taxing on the Chakra reserves.. For Bukijutsu users, We notice it far less, almost not at all until we start getting into more advanced jutsu.

663/1677 Words

Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:14 pm
Kota was surprised to see that the kunai in his hand was glowing with a familiar sheen. He threw the kunai and watched it sail through the air. The speed it moved at was impressive as it moved faster than what he could normally do. Kota would do some mental calculations; he believed that by infusioning the weapon with chakra the efficiency increased by twenty percent. It was a decent surprise of an effect that he was glad to be able to have. “I guess that could count as lesson number one.”

Kota took the time out to listen to all that was being explained to him. It was a lot of information that he had to disseminate. Kota could be considered smart in his own way, even then only a genius would be able to comprehend and apply so much knowledge in an easy succession. Kota understood the type of learning he was best at. He was the type that learned better when doing than just listening. When Arantima handed him the shuriken. He held it with relish and glee. It looked like the same one that he had in his weapon pouch, the one that he did not bring with him.

“It is better for me to get started. The samurai saber technique should have been Ram, Rat, Tiger, Serpent, Monkey. Would it be possible for me to use this technique with two different items at the same time? It would be a lot easier to fashion a bow and arrows. Even if it is not one hundred percent necessary.” Kota would continue training after the response he received from Arantima. He would not let it get to him, if it was impossible, as he practiced doing the hand signs with one hand. If it was possible, Kota was going to put in extra training till he could make one handed signs in his sleep.

In a weird way Kota was training himself in two things at once. He did not notice the value of being able to do it completely, only that it seemed useful as having a weapon in one hand meant you would need it often. For someone that only had one hand in between shooting his arrows. Kota wondered if he should pretend to be practicing drawing. If he could make one handed seals in the time it takes to fire his shot and reload. He would be making no wasted movements. It was all an interesting conjecture he thought about. “It is better if I focus on one thing at a time.” He thought to himself before bringing his focus back to the samurai sabre technique.

This technique was the hardest he has had to learn so far. When it came to weaponry based stuff like this he was a tad surprised he did not learn it faster. Twenty minutes into practicing the technique the chakra at least appeared to be more stable around the shuriken at first. When it expanded it would also look almost like a bow. When it reached full length the chakra grew too unstable. Then dissipated into nothing, leaving the shuriken back into its original state. He could have asked for help but wanted to figure it out on his own. How was he to figure out the reason why the chakra was so hard to mold was because he was trying to make seals with one hand. His proficiency was too low and caused unstable chakra flow in his body. Everything could be considered harder. Kota was practically trying to draw circles with his right hand and squares with his left.

Taking a moment because his right hand was starting to cramp, Kota took a deep breath. He wanted to focus on trying to figure out what he was doing wrong before trying again. After a minute of contemplation Kota believed he figured it out. “I promise to wash this off later.” Kota did not think too hard as he put the shuriken in his mouth. He performed the jutsu with his hands free. This time the jutsu worked and Kota was able to form a bow out of the shuriken in his mouth. He took it out of his mouth and smiled broadly.

“It took me a bit of time but I finally got the hang of it. I think it only took so long since I was trying to do it with one hand. Who knew the one handed method had finer expectations on chakra control, you said it will only get harder when trying harder jutsu. Logically that must make this a harder jutsu. If it was something easy I could have done it with one hand a lot sooner. I will try doing the one handed seal method a bit more. Like you asked. Seeing the difference between one and two handed seal styles I believe I can get it a lot faster.” Kota was making small talk. It did not make a difference if Arantima was paying him any attention. As long as Kota understood the objective he would reach it. It was always easier for one to reach a goal that they could understand.

This time instead of trying to use a jutsu with it. Kota focused on his chakra control and the feel of using one hand to form seals. This time he tried doing all twelve seals with one hand. It was a good basis for him to understand how to do all the seals. That way he would not slow down performing a different jutsu later. The more he did it. The more he could feel the flow of his chakra smoothing out. As he started repeating signs in one hand they became smoother and more proficient. On his nth attempt Kota decided to try and go back to using the one handed seals on jutsu.

Feeling it was better to start small he decided to go with a simple jutsu. He used the clone technique with one hand. The jutsu was a success as a copy of himself was made. He released the technique with a bit of satisfaction. The hard work was starting to pay off and show itself in his results. “Alright. I think I can get it this time. The issue was with how I was throwing up the seals. My proficiency should be high enough to use a jutsu of this caliber.” This time Kota stood in an archers stance. He held the shuriken vertically in his left hand as if it was a bow. He pulled on his imaginary string. Then with his right hand he quickly made the seals as he was reaching for his imaginary arrow. By the time his hand reached his imaginary arrow he completed all the needed seals. It was a success as the chakra was solid and held firm. He wasted a bit more chakra than he would have liked but it was acceptable overall.

Kota would exhale a deep breath. He waved his hand to Arantima. If he was further away doing his own training it would be better for Kota not to yell. If and when Aranrantima was close enough to hear. Kota would start speaking again. “I guess with all that said. We can talk about items. Like you said I have some experience blacksmithing. The bow I own was forged by me. I have a few experiences and I am always willing to hear notes from other craftsman.”

WC: 1,246    TWC: 2,527[/b]

Last edited by Kota Apollon on Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a bolding issue)
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:47 am
Arantima Watched as Kota began to train, he smiled softly as he made sure to give Kota plenty of space to train and move around as he liked. Arantima was not the greatest teacher but he hoped that a good baseline instruction and his ability to hopefully answer any questions that he may be asked would be enough to at least make Kota's training easier than his own had been thus far. He Looked the Boy up and down nodding as he went through the motions, offering words of encouragement and praise as Kota managed to get the basics of the jutsu.

There was a short period of time where Arantima left Kota to his own devices, Just staying to side and watching while he struggled a bit with the one handed seal forming. He figured that would be the case, it took Him a few days of brute forcing it until it settled into his muscle memory. He Connected the two halves of his Demon lance and stood off to the side and started to twirl his Sword staff FAST, 145 speed movements making his sword staff sound like a spinning metal fan, creating a soft breeze as he passes the spinning blade in front of himself right before the is a soft click and the Lance splits in half.

The Soft click it followed by the sound of Spooling Cable as one half is launched with a soft kick towards the 10 meter Target which the blade is stopped just shy of and it whips back across those ten meters at 145 speed before it is rolled over and over in short arcs 3 meters away from Arantima's body before the blade is Swung in an arc in front of himself and the sound of Glass shattering can be heard. The Technique spawns Glass shards that Fly off towards the Targets, Ripping the 10 and 20 Meter Targets into shreds..It is only Arantima's killer instincts that allow him to keep his Cable attached blades spinning as he watches the targets get shredded apart by shards of glass made of chakra.

It was lucky that he had taken a few steps off of the platform and into the sand leaving Kota behind the 180 degree Arc of those Shattered Glass shards. "And.. that.. Is Glass shard swing.  I'm still practicing it myself.. I had meant to only use its Weakest Version..  But Control comes with practice it seems.. " He Turns and rubs the back of his neck as he smiles nervously over towards kota and moves back over to him nodding as he mentions items.

"Itemcrafting is.. Interesting and I can almost guarantee that it will change before you see much practical use for it. But There are similar properties to items that weapons and Armors have..  Augmenting them can be almost as important but just remember that augmenting something that will be easily consumed should be done with care." He rubs the back of his head and looks up to think if he had forgotten anything.

508/2185 Words

Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:49 pm
Kota was really interested in how Arantima was moving. The man was moving a lot faster than what Kota could do. Kota wondered if he could win challenging Arantima to a foot race. The thought lasted for a second before he quickly vanquished it from his mind. The man was simply moving too fast for Kota to be considered a challenge. It could only be called an impressive display of speed. The insignificant feeling inside of Kota gave rise to a feeling of challenge. This was a pinnacle of speed he wanted to surprise. Arantima was solidifying himself as a rival as far as Kota was concerned. The man in question was currently too strong for his comfort.

The next move was what Kota had to consider as the pentacle of Bukijutsu techniques. It was the sight of Arantima swinging his weapon, it looked like the very air broke into a twinkle of multiple stars. The stars held still for the briefest of moments. Then everything changed. The stars that Arantima summoned flew outward. It trailed outward destroying the targets. It was an amazing spectacle to see. The new move pushed the thought of exchanging item crafting notes to the back of his head, he would try again with that later. The current move looked too useful for him to miss out on. A wide range attack that he could do with his bow. His arrows were singular compared to this. Not that he would consider his arrows weaker than something like this. He considered his arrows just as cool.

"I wonder. How did he manage to do that? Was it based on wind pressure? My arrows don’t do that when I shoot. He could have infused it with chakra as well. That may not be the case. He looked too relaxed while doing it. I have also never heard of the glass shard swing before. The entire process was really fast. Arantima may be a genin but I guess he is not a slouch.” Kota was thinking to himself. He was doing his best to mentaly replicate the entire process of what he saw. He tasted the words as if Arantima was providing him with enlightenment. Kota came to the conclusion that the entire process could have been about control. The control of the body and weapon could have been the catalyst for that jutsu. If he could pull it off he would have another trick to use up his sleeve.

“Welp. I have to try the jutsu myself. I was contemplating and I liked the look of it. If I do not take the time out to learn it. I would not be able to sleep properly at night.” Kota looked at the sun in the sky to approximate the time. “Judging by the training and all the time that has passed. I can count this as the last thing I can learn. This will also count the end of the training for today. You can stay and watch or head out. After I am finished I will be leaving. I can say it was fun and I thank you for all the training as well. I will be sure to return this weapon on a later date.”

Kota was a bit proud. He believed that he could learn the jutsu and technique himself. He did not think that he needed Arantima to stick around, if Arantima did not want to. Kota just believed that even as a fellow genin the man had to have had other work to accomplish. Every ninja in the village including himself had a tendency of working multiple projects at once.

“Glass shard swing.” Kota would yell, as if trying to summon the force of some elder gods, before swinging the kunai. He was attempting to make pretty little crystals fly just like he had seen. The jutsu ended up not working and he just looked stupid. Kota was under the impression that it was the way he swung. He cleared his mind, to allow himself to focus on the weapon in his hand. Trying to achieve a state of oneness with it. Allowing him to better use the weapon jutsu.

Kota had spent about four hours just trying to practice this jutsu. His body reeked of sweat as he stood in the field. The same kunai in hand. He denied going home until he was able to complete what he came out to do. It was a stubbornness impressed on his bones, things that Kota paid attention to, will always get maximum effort. The fact that this jutsu was able to do it showed value. The fact that he would not rest until he completed what he came out to do showed his resolve. The resolve to give all that he could, that was pure Apollon will. A will that shined as bright as the sun, with passion like a flame.

In the mist of the exhaustion that plagued his body. That was the time when the jutsu became a success. Kota swung his bow in a haphazard manner, chakra inside of it, when the sparkling shards of glass shot forth. The release that Kota made was not as fast as the one Arantima had demonstrated. It was a lot slower and the shards from his glass pieces were not as graceful. A sense of satisfaction welled up inside of him. It was not the best but it was a start. Kota was a competitive person, yet he took time out to celebrate the little victories. The fact that he was able to replicate and use the glass shard swing, just when Arantima was able to do it. Was enough of an accomplishment for him.

Kota would take some time out for reflective meditation. This time it was to review all the things he learned today. It was a lot of information for him to review. The more he reviewed and practiced the better it would be for him in the future. He planned on how to apply the armor seal to his bow and other items. The art of infusion chakra into all of his gear, the profoundness of the flying swallow, and samurai saber. As well as using one hand to make the necessary seals. If Kota had to rate it on a scale of one to ten the amount of knowledge gained today. It would be a solid ten, he made a solid base for all of the things he needed to know. Leaving the training ground Kota went on home. Happy with the massive amount of gains that he made.

[Exit and Claim]

WC: 1102    TWC: 3,629

Claiming: 3625

3,600 WC for 36 SP.  10 to Vigor, and 26 to speed

Things learned with the discount rates applied to them.

Armory Seal - 50% - 500
Chakra Infusion - 75% - 500
One Handed Seals - 75% - 500
Flying Swallow - 75% - 250
Samurai Saber A rank- 75% - 625
Glass Shard Swing - 50% - 1250

Total WC needed: 3,625  All conditions have been met as the goal has been reached.
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:33 pm
Arantima Did in fact stay to watch the majority of the rest of Kota's training. He was intrigued with how the Newer genin was going to tackle the Last jutsu, The glass shard swing was difficult and A Realistically exceptionally powerful technique for a Bukijutsu user. The moment That Kota was able to perform the jutsu Arantima smiled and Gathered his things, Heading Back home.

64 Words.

[EXIT AND CLAIM]

2250 Total WC

22 Total Stat points earned only need 10 for Cap.  5 to Speed and 5 to Strength.

Claiming 50% Training ground Discount for training a technique with another player.

Armory Seal - 50% - 500 WC
Glass Shard Swing - 50% - 1250 WC

Could claim 25% solo training ground bonus but Will forego it as theres nothing I'd like to roll the WC over to.

Learning C rank of Fuinjutsu Lock Already Know the D rank of it so Only spending 500 WC to complete the C rank.

All WC Spent
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:40 pm
Approved, Arantima is deliberately not claiming AP for this topic, in the event a dispute comes up in the future.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum