Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganYesterday at 7:07 pmAsuka Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Click for Newds!
Remove Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 1150

I'm Snitching. Empty I'm Snitching.

Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:42 pm
(Don't) Shoot the Messenger

It was much like any other night in the dry desert of Hoshi, boring and hot. The occasional person went through the winding dunes toward the village, most of them were normal. Checking around for bandits or something odd nothing outside of the usual when traveling through such an area. There however was one man who stood out among all the others he carried a box as he ran along looking behind him constantly as if something were chasing him. He was so caught up in looking behind him that he didn't see the boulder in front of him. Which he crashed into knocking the man out momentarily. The box the man carried had flown from his arms about ten feet from him and landed on the lid.

There was nothing chasing the man, so what was his hurry? Waiting back Ryuzaki waited a few minutes before approaching the man and his mysterious box. The weirdo was still breathing and the box was ticking like a clock. Slapping the man once he groaned, but wasn't yet conscious his head was bleeding from the impact so he would likely be out for a bit. The Nara would turn toward the box and try to move, but the man grabbed his ankle holding him in place. "Don't touch the box!" the man said his breath weak still.

Whether the Nara would listen or not depended on the answer to one question. "What's in the box?" The man became wide eyed and started flailing weakly muttering something about thieves and killer bees from Mars. Man this is why drugs are bad. Ryuzaki thought shaking his head no longer concerned with the contents of the box. It seemed the consumer of miscellaneous concoctions required medicine. The Nara would pick him up and make their way toward the village, after the man picked up his box of course.

"I won't touch the box, but we have to get you to Hoshi." The man would stop his jabbering and he'd calm down enough to accept the aid to stand. "Yes. Yes, Hoshi the hive of the creatures. I must take their honey to the shrine of Badger and do the dance of many moon cycles to summon the god of the apocalypses." Yeah, he smoked a lot of stuff or hit his head really hard.

"What were you running from anyway?" Ryuzaki asked still not seeing anything.

"Leprechauns." The man answered quickly still looking all around him. "The leprechauns and bees have what's called a hive mind and the chauns do the Mars bees dirty work. I have a plan to stop them a very explosive one. It will be a blast when I place the box in the city square and boom there goes the bees satellite transmissions to the leprechauns minds, they'll be helpless."

"Mmmhmm. Lets get you to Hoshi then." The missing ninja would lead the man to the gates and he would be thanked. Once the man was ten feet away the Nara told one of the guards about the bomb and how he wanted to blow up the city square with it.

WC: 521
Claims: 1,000 ryo, 5AP, 5 stats, 466 wc toward Ninjutsu Amplifier C rank completing it and using the remaining 55 toward the B rank version.
Exit
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

I'm Snitching. Empty Re: I'm Snitching.

Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:57 pm
Approved.