Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Old Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Bass Ackwards [Mission - Enrai] Empty Bass Ackwards [Mission - Enrai]

Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:38 am
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48417-ass-backwards

With a small chuckle Shin would watch the commotion that was taking place within The Grove, his Byakugan allowing him to watch everything, although he was simply standing within the small crowd that had gathered to watch everything unfold. He had heard that some farmer had just purchased a donkey within the village, and it had escaped from him… and it was now running around making an ass of itself within The Grove of all places. Apparently, so far it had bitten the farmer himself, kicked a kid in the head, and was now running around braying loudly enough that a small crowd had formed. Personally, Shin found it hilarious, and he found it extremely hard to not start crying with laughter as he watched the unruly ass kick the child in the face… god that had been funny. Others, however, didn’t find it quite so amusing, and the incompetent farmer was recieving some very nasty looks from even nastier looking people… heh, perhaps he could turn this into a job. 

He would waste no time in shoving his way through the crowd, earning him some looks that quickly faded when people saw who was pushing past them, before coming to a stop in front of the farmer himself.

“You seem to have a bit of a situation on your hands. I can help solve that problem for you my friend, for a reasonable sum of course. I would hate to see your donkey get hurt by some overzealous shinobi.” He would say, causing the man's eyes to widen as he realised the very real possibility of that happening… it HAD already crushed a childs nose, after-all. 

“Deal, I promise I’ll pay you a fair price, just please get that damned ass under control!”

WC: 294
Enrai
Enrai
Citizen
Stat Page : Enrai
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 16000

Bass Ackwards [Mission - Enrai] Empty Re: Bass Ackwards [Mission - Enrai]

Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:08 pm
Enrai had just gotten into the village of Suna when he found a commotion going on in the streets, and a small crowd had even formed. Enrai was curious by nature, so he walked over to the crowd to see what was going on, and soon he saw a bunch of people crowding around a donkey that seemed to go out of control, running around and swinging it’s legs at people, as if it was threatening to kick them if they got too close. The farmer looked distressed and was talking to a person about it, but all Enrai heard was that he needed to deal with the donkey. Enrai wanted to try and help people who were in the village, and so he was oblivious to the deal that had been made prior, but he was in decent shape and wanted to try and help out in any way he could, so he stopped forward towards the donkey. 

“I’ll help you out, sir.” Enrai would say, stepping into the donkey’s sight and looking towards it. He had made a pretty loud declaration just now, and so the donkey was eyeing him wearily. Since it seemed that the other guys was here to help too, Enrai would circle around the donkey and be slightly menacing towards it, walking towards it but backing off if it looked like it was going to try and kick him, so he could effectively distract it. As it was thoroughly distracted, Enrai used his eyes and head to motion to the guy that had a deal with the owner of the donkey, trying to get him to subdue the donkey when it was not paying attention. 

Enrai hoped that this would work, but he was still trying to figure out how to make sure it was subdued without actually harming it, and he did not want to use his black threads for this, as he was still cautious by nature. He thought for sure the people around would find the black threads threatening, or treat him like a monster like the other villages before this that he visited, and he did not want to cause that much trouble in a major village like the sand village and get kicked out, it would be much worse than the other villages he had been kicked out of so far. He simply continued his little charade game with the donkey until the other guy did something, but was hoping he would do something soon.
-----------------
WC: 416
Old Shin
Citizen

Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:15 am
Shin would eye the extra volunteer for a moment before giving a small smirk and a nod towards the stitched and scarred stranger, this would make his job quite a bit easier, and to make things even better it seemed like the man didn’t need any type of direction. As the man gained the attention of the rogue ass Shin would slip off to the side with a speed and grace that certainly didn’t seem to fit with a man of his build and stature. He would quickly and quietly slip into The Grove itself, going a dozen or so metres into the small forest before starting to loop around behind the beast. He would quickly reach the creature, and he would waste absolutely no time in grabbing by the scruff of its neck with one hand, and holding a hand on its back to push it down towards the ground. The sudden grip would, obviously, startle the creature, and it would begin to buck and brey wildly… but Shin’s grip wouldn’t falter, and after a few minutes it would begin to calm, realising that it wasn’t being hurt… although it certainly didn’t look happy. 

Once he was certain it was calm Shin would begin to scratch its neck lightly, and the hand on its back would stop pushing it down and would instead move up towards the loose rope that was around its neck. He would take hold of said rope, and walk the beast towards its owner. 

“And there ya have it, one unruly ass calmed down and delivered to you, as promised.” The Assassin would say with an easy smile.

“Thank you both for this, take this please… it’s the least I can do, but it is the most I can afford.” The farmer would say, handing a large stack of ryo to Shin, who would quickly count through it to discover the total amount, before taking exactly half of that amount and pocketing it. The would turn to face the other man, and with a small smirk he would extend the other half of the money towards him. 

“Thanks for the help, you probably saved me from half an hour of trying to chase that ass around. The names Shin, and if you need a partner for any jobs in Suna I would be happy to help, or hell, even if you just wanna hang out, I’m usually pretty bored unless I have jobs.” He would say in a rather lazy drawl. 

“Anyways, I’d best be going about my business for the day. I’m staying in an Inn by the name of Outer Heaven near the market district, and you’ll be able to find me there unless I’m already out on a job or something. The Boss, the owner of the inn, will let you know whether I’m on a job or not.” He would then say, turning to walk away before pausing mid step, and looking back over his shoulder with a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Heh… I just realised I never got your name.” 

WC: 516
Enrai
Enrai
Citizen
Stat Page : Enrai
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 16000

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:30 pm
Enrai made sure that he was still distracting the donkey for a while, when he saw the other person slip away for a bit. Enrai was wondering if he was just going to leave him here to handle the donkey by himself, but he was still hoping that people had common courtesy and decency, and sure enough, the person who had slipped away had just come back from behind the donkey to get in its blind spot, and immediately grabbed it and pushed it to the ground. Enrai walked forward to get closer in case the man needed help subduing it, but there did not seem to be a reason for him to help, as the man had it under control. Enrai knew that he could not do something like that without using some sort of jutsu, so he knew the man was stronger than him, at least physically, so he was just there to make sure. After a little while, it seemed that the donkey had given up and was calm again, angry, but calm. The man then grabbed the rope around the donkey’s neck and proceeded to hand it back over to the old man. 

Enrai still felt back for the younger kid that got kicked in the face, as that was definitely a broken nose, so when the old man wanted to offer them both money, Enrai took it and went over and gave some to the little kid. The man Shin started talking to him, saying that he was happy that Enrai had come and saved him a bunch of time with the donkey, because he would have had to chase it around a lot, and Enrai simply nodded. “Ehh, it seemed like you had everything under control, but a distraction is good sometimes, eh?” Enrai happily said, as he always had a big grin on his face, seemingly permanently. The man then said that they could do missions together or hang out, and Enrai wanted to know where the guy was from, and assumed he was some sort of visitor like he was, because the man did not have the shinobi head gear that everyone else seemed to have. This was all but confirmed when the man said that he was staying at a hotel and that Enrai could ask for him if he wanted to do something.

“That’s great! I don’t know a lot of people in the village yet, and more friends never hurt. I’ll be glad to do some missions or hang out, as long as I’m allowed to.” Enrai would shrug his shoulders at this, as he was still not sure exactly how he was supposed to accept missions, and if this particular task would even count, considering there were no suna shinobi there to supervise or authorize it as a mission. The man then went on to say his name was Shin, and so Enrai responded. “The name’s Enrai, great to meet you.” and would offer a hand shake to the man, if he was willing, before heading their separate ways.
---------------
WC: 511
Total WC: 927
Claiming 2000 ryo and 10ap
Claiming 9 Speed
Using 775 words to finish Moving Earth Core - previous training HERE
Using 152 words towards Earth Wall - 152/375

Last edited by Enrai on Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Old Shin
Citizen

Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:26 pm
Shin would give a light nod when Enrai mentioned how a distraction being useful in this scenario, and he was definitely correct about that, because without that simple distraction this job would have easily taken ten times the amount of time that it took now. He was an assassin, he had no clue how to wrangle animals. He would chuckle lightly at Enrai’s enthusiasm, and his smirk would grow into a wide grin as the man confirmed he would be down to complete some more missions. He loved Hoori to death, the man was practically his brother… but lord, that man took his sweet time when it came to missions… and well, Shin was very money hungry. The Assassin would take the offered hand and give a firm handshake.

“I’m looking forward to working with you Enrai.” He would say, before turning and beginning his treck back to Outer Heaven, a small content smile on his face. Oh yeah, life was good. A wallet filled with cash, a new partner that he could smash some missions out with in the future, and a place that he could actually stand to stay in... for now at least. He still had no plans to settle here

WC: 204

[Exit]

TWC: 1014

Claiming 2000 ryo and 10AP

1000 words to claim 10 stats (10 chakra)

1014 words towards Flux, 1486 words remaining
Daiko
Citizen

Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:32 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum