Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event

New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
18 Posts - 23%
12 Posts - 15%
9 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 10%
7 Posts - 9%
5 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
Go down
Koutaku
Koutaku
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 30650

Koutaku's Stats - Page 3 Empty Re: Koutaku's Stats

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:00 am
Koutaku wrote:Claiming Bonus AP from Wealth in Many Forms (104AP from 5200 WC), Ecology Management (6AP from 383 WC), and Where There’s Smoke (20AP from the mission).

I also received AP from the missions here which are from Two Breakfasts and House Call (35AP) as well as from the missions here, which are from Work and…Play (25AP).

Total bonus AP: 190 bonus.
Total AP: 1000 + 190(1190).

I removed all bonus AP claims from my previous claims, excluding Work and Play, Two Breakfasts, and House Call. Actual stat page post (first post) has been updated properly as well!

These are the claims I fixed with the thread links and whatnot. I edited the original post. Reposting for clarity Smile
Daiko
Daiko
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Ryo : 96000

Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:20 pm
Looks good to me. 

Official ruling I received on whether you can/can't have an AP total in the major topic you're in::

You can have everything that was legally claimed beforehand (Things that you got approved in the thread you trained them BEFORE this audit) 

and you will lose everything that was illegally claimed. 

New total of AP should be updated in the next post that you have in said thread. 

If you have any questions, feel free to message me, or one of the higher-up staff to check my work. TY
Koutaku
Koutaku
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:08 pm
I have summarily taken each formerly incorrect claim and put each below in its own requisite spoiler. Each is identical to the original claim, aside from the fact that all improper bonus AP claims have been entirely nixed from them via edits. This is purely for the perusal by the mods--Daiko in this case--to show clearly that I have made the necessary changes.

Shinobi Salon:

A Chance Encounter:

Wealth in Many Forms:

Multi thread Claim:

Multiple Mid Thread Claims number 2:

Notice that the above claims do not have any mentioned AP any longer, simply for clarity. This is what those claims look like as of my edits. The below repost is to show AP claims only for the sake of no further clutter or confusion.

AP claim post:

Given what I have been told, presumably the only AP claims that should be invalid for the tournament would presumably be the AP claim from Wealth in Many Forms. If this is the case, I will deduct that amount from my stat page upon confirmation that the above is entirely correct, after which--as per Nomo’s instructions--I will edit my original tournament post to include the correct AP values for my stat sheet (and in the AP used that post).

Thank you for your patience and time.
Daiko
Daiko
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Ryo : 96000

Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:02 pm
Approved! Thank you ^-^
Koutaku
Koutaku
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:20 pm
Claiming 1222 WC, 2000 ryo, and 10AP from the two denoted missions in Easy Money. Additionally claiming 24AP from the aforementioned WC.

Total AP Claims: 10+24(34).
Total Ryo Claims: 2000.
Total Concentration (1222/2500).
Koutaku
Koutaku
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:03 pm
Claiming the remaining 540 WC from Of Like Minds

Temple Style: Discovery of an Incomplete Truth (540/750) [Upgrading to A rank. Replacing Demon Wind Launch] {25% discount}

Last edited by Koutaku on Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Koutaku
Koutaku
Genin
Genin

Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:40 pm
Last genin pay ryo claim was the 17th, here. Claiming 2 weeks of genin pay (250 per week) at a total of 500.

2500 + 500 = 3000 ryo.

Changes will be made immediately.
Murata
Murata
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 97535

Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:45 pm
Approved
Koutaku
Koutaku
Genin
Genin

Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:21 pm
Claiming 48AP and 2443 WC from Koutaku V.S AI.
Spoiler:
Koutaku
Koutaku
Genin
Genin

Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:22 am
Claiming 30 bonus AP and 1517 WC from Daiko Seidra V.S Kana Nazomeku.

Exit Claims:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum