Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Finding one's clan (I/O) (Mizuki) Empty Finding one's clan (I/O) (Mizuki)

Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:21 am
Arantima had been tossing and turning about while lounging in his bed on his free day..  He didn't even know why he felt like taking a free day, there was just a lot on his mind or at least there had been. There had been thoughts on what he would do, where his place was going to be in the village, would he just be another rank and file Ninja or would he have a name for himself? His mind had been swimming with those thoughts before he came to think, and now he was restless unable to think clearly because there was nothing Else for him to focus on, nothing to keep him accountable. His entire being, even his Meditative and logical side was warring against him and none of his thoughts would stay long enough for him to process them.

He finally decided to stand and go for a walk, that was literally just so he could be moving and doing something while trying to think. Somehow being out and around people always helped, He had never not been around people whether they wanted him around or not it was sort of just something he was used to.. large groups of people. There was this satisfying Din of chatter and almost a subtle rhythm to it all, like a drumbeat in the background that he could time himself to. When he got out into the village proper that is all he needed, that dull Drumbeat of people.

It took him awhile to order himself and find out what he wanted but after an hour or so of being out among the crowds he found that he had.. far too many ambitions and no way of truly deciding the ones that he would follow on his own not without someone to guide him, and.. he did not know anyone in the village that well, there was Honey Bunches but he was a strange one and seemed just as impulsive as he was.. While  good friend not a mentor like he would need for something like this.

He Looked up into the sky and what he needed was squarely in his vision, The Spire. Arantima Smirked softly to himself and shook his head as he began to walk towards the Spire There is no way ill be able to get in to see the Kazekage.. Well Maybe I can set up an appointment for a few years from now.. Maybe then ill get to see them for a few seconds. He chuckled to himself and shoved his hands in his pockets as he began a slow but determined walk towards the spire. What was he thinking, a Genin like him, a nobody..

That was his Nindo though, No matter what he would never say that's impossible.. No matter how long it took him, No matter how hard he had to try he would prove anyone who doubted him wrong, even himself if it came down to it. As he walked up into the Spire. When he reached the base he Walked up to the Monument that memorialized the lost from the attack by Konoha. He placed a hand on it and bowed his head in respect before he walked up to the Entrance of the Kazekage's tower and stepped inside.

550/550 Words

Current Health Bar: 100/100  | AP: 440/440

Vigor: 41 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 40 | Strength: 40 | Throwing Speed: 80 | Throwing Distance: 40 Meters

Specialties: Bukijitsu | Element(s): Wind | Skills: Blacksmithing, Item crafting

Equipment: 5 Kunai (50 stat), 5 Shuriken (50 stat), 2 Weapon pouches, 1 Fuma Shuriken (100 stat)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Finding one's clan (I/O) (Mizuki) Empty Re: Finding one's clan (I/O) (Mizuki)

Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:19 am
She stretched in her office, her arms coming up above her head and pulling her muscles from their stiff  positions, adjusting her head back and forth to pull the tension out as best as she could. For someone of her past profession she was very unaccustomed to the many hours of idle motion she now experienced...it would make her complacent if she wasn’t careful. All her free hours seemed to be spent on paperwork and preparations for the conflict ahead - the conflict she had spearheaded onto her people. War maps, information gathering of all sorts, the days never ended for her it seemed and her solace was found walking the grounds of her home from nightfall to dawn to repeat it all. Heh… at least I’m not one in need of sleep or else this all would be far harder to maintain. Pushing herself from her desk and standing up she would go over to the cabinet adjacent the desk to make some tea only to open it and find her store barren - closing her eyes in an attempt to reign in her anger she would close the cupboard slowly and calmly. 

“You’d think I wouldn’t have to do everything myself but god for fucking bid.”, the harsh whisper was directed at the empty office before she began to merge with the ground - only to emerge at the first floor a few meters ahead of a young man … with a strangely faint heartbeat. Her sudden appearance on the first floor was nothing new to those who knew her but to anyone new it would be off putting and a bit of a shock. The young man in front of her though was also a shock to her as he was a spitting image of one of the original seven members of her clan - his effigy in the tomb standing in front of her in broad daylight. Tall, broad stature, wild hair and piercing eyes… red… eyes - the eyes of Isamu. 

The realization hit her like lightning but his heart.. confused her - she could hear it albeit fainter than most it still beat as any other shinobi. Her expression had remained impassive and uninterested but the slight mischievous smile hinted on her lips as she approached the young man. “Your eyes are rather interesting, they remind me of my Uncle’s… accompany me into town.” She breezed past him as her words hung in the air, only pausing for a moment with the door open, looking back with her wide brimmed hat framing her in the open doorway - the symbol of the Kazekage painted in blood upon it. “You'll tell me about your upbringing along the way, I’m sure the story is as interesting as you are.” Her tone was gentle and inviting but had the hint of ‘this isn’t a choice’ about it that would likely compel the boy to follow. 

The two would follow the path into the heart of town, through the lush grove that surrounded the Spire, all the while the sun would follow along - hanging high but beginning its descent into the afternoon - his feint heartbeat filling her mind as they walked.
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:56 am
When the door had opened into the main floor of the Spire Arantima had taken a breath to ready himself and step inside. His eyes had been on the ground until he looked up only to see the .. No. No it couldn't be.  What should have shocked him more is someone coming literally out of a floor.. But no the fact that that person happened to be wearing the Kazekage's hat was what actually stopped him in his tracks. He had seen, a literal man transform into a werewolf in his time as a genin so his scale of what was going to be strange in the ninja world was not going to be so normal anymore. When he heard her speak to him he blinked and his head tilted when she told him he looked like one of her relatives.

"Y.. YY. Yes Lady Second." He Stammers for a moment and Goes into panic mode as he tries to remember how to freaking bow and manages to hit his knees before slamming his forehead into the ground WAY too hard. After the Audible thud on the ground he Gets up to find she is no longer there and he hears her voice coming from behind him. He turns fast enough that his half cloak billows softly in the wind as he nods to her wordlessly even though his mouth moved as if he tried to say something but couldn't. How could he not panic, he was prepared to be greeted by some sort of secretary and have to set up an appointment.. not to come face to face with the Freaking Kazekage herself!

He Followed her as steadily as he could without tripping all over himself in his nervousness. And while he was visibly nervous his heart stayed faint and steady, as if it was not truly attached to his vital functions just something that existed in his body. He began to speak stammering every so often as he tried to keep his feral nature in check so he kept on track. "I.. I don't mean to contradict the Kazekage, but I do not think I am.. All that I.. Interesting."  He coughs nervously before continuing. "I am an Orphan, though my Parents might still be alive somewhere I was put into the orphanage because my Mom could not take care of me and, my father was not exactly in the picture. I only know this from the Matron of the orphanage who told me before I left it" He took another breath and sighed gently before opening his mouth to continue.

"I Did not like the Orphanage at all, they looked at me like I was a monster because of my hair and eyes the other kids always cried that I looked like I was going to eat them." He let out a chuckle that was less amused and more cynical, like he had thought about threatening to do that after awhile of being accused of it. "I finally saved up enough money to apply to the Ninja academy and.. It was hard there too. You are the only person who has ever said anything nice about my eyes.. If looking like your uncle is a good thing that is Lady Second." The entire time he was talking with her he never actually.. looked at her, not directly. His gaze was always either at her Hat or her feet but never anywhere else. either due to his nerves or out of respect or to keep himself from being a teenage boy and looking inappropriately it was not easy to tell, perhaps a combination of the three.

He continued on for a few more minutes, explaining that he had basically raised himself. Teaching himself to control his more impulsive nature and teaching himself responsibility and ethics though he was not always great with responsibility as sometimes you just don't want to but you have to anyway, so it was less of a choice then.

665/1215 Words

Vigor: 41 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 40 | Strength: 40 | Throwing Speed: 80 | Throwing Distance: 40 Meters

Specialties: Bukijitsu | Element(s): Wind | Skills: Blacksmithing, Item crafting

Equipment: 5 Kunai (50 stat), 5 Shuriken (50 stat), 2 Weapon pouches, 1 Fuma Shuriken (100 stat)

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:28 pm
The soft smile would not leave her face as they strode along, the young man regaling his tale - and for a moment she wondered what made her so happy to be in the presence of another person but then it dawned on her… all she really heard was his words and his heart wasn’t beating against her mind vying for attention. Suddenly the clan isolation she had read about in the tombs made more sense to her… had it really been years since she enjoyed a simple conversation with someone else without having to actively ignore or monitor a heartbeat? She didn’t interrupt him, no matter how often she wished to - allowing him to tell his tale top to bottom while making her mental notes as the story passed her ears - keeping an eye on him from the corner of her eye to gauge his expression better. 

“Hmmm perhaps your inner nature was calling out to you, should have given them what they feared so.”, she spoke as though it was a matter of fact, as though she knew a history in him that even he didn't - and perhaps she was piecing it together as they walked. Though as she recalled her Uncle in her memory she gave a breathy laugh, a warm look passing her eyes before she paused in their walk and drew closer to the boy - a meter between them as she gently grabbed his jaw to stare into his eyes. “Uncle Kyōbō was my idol, the stories spoke of him as the most ferocious man of the clan… nearly feral and second only to my father in charm.” Her fingers slipped from his jaw as she tilted her head to the side a bit staring at him with a more intense gaze now. “You say you are not interesting and yet you walk next to me with a heartbeat almost silent to my ears -” just then a couple had breached her 10 meter radius at a slow gate still out of sight and general chakra range, “- and that's saying something when I can hear the couple coming up the way by the nervous fluttering going on in their chests.” 

Straightening up and leaning back on her heels she would watch the path - waiting to demonstrate her proof as the two came around the corner and all but halted in their steps at the sight of her, bowing and apologizing before bustling back in the previous direction. “You… My curious boy, are far more interesting than you realize. My name is  not Mizuki Ohta as every document about me states, I am Mizuki Kyuketsuki, the last known surviving member of the clan formally hailing from Kirigakure.” With a sarcastic laugh she would step closer again, poking his chest with her index finger, “And I’d wager that heartbeat is the mark of the Kyuketsuki blood that runs diluted in those veins… Kyōbō was known for his insatiable appetite after all…” “Nodding once she would turn and continue walking, gesturing him to follow, “Come along cousin.”
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:01 am
Arantima listened to her pretty much say that he should have done something, from her tone it sounded as if she was telling him he should have made them afraid of him for a good reason.. But.. She couldn't be.. As his brain was wrapping around that suddenly he had a hand on his jaw and her face was no more than a meter away from his own. Even if there was no audible pop there was one heard in his own mind before a small droplet of blood dribbled out of his nose. He Stammered to try and reply but as he fingers slipped sweetly off his jaw he snapped it shut with an audible pop. His eyes met her own  when she tilted her head to get a different look at him, and there it was that feral almost insane gaze..

He was more than likely not intimidating to someone like Mizuki but that gaze was like staring into a crazed beasts eyes, hunger and violence, the desire to smell fresh blood. There was behind that something more controlled and something more innocent, two other parts that while present in him and far more prevalent were obvious masks that this feral nature was using to hide. He was also thinking about what she was saying about his heartbeat and that it was almost silent. The fact was true that his heartbeat was always faint but steady it put off the medical ninja that oversaw the academy when he went in for checkups.

He Looked towards the Corner that Mizuki was looking at and waited until the couple passed around it and he opened his mouth as if to speak again but instead of words he only GROWLED?! He slammed a hand over his own mouth and looked shocked at himself even if his eyes were grinning, the sound had been dark and deep and predatory, after a few moments his hand moved away from his mouth trembling still but he was silent. He looked between Mizuki and the couple who were running off before he felt the tip of her finger touching his bare chest and he stumbled back one faltering step.

The Kyuketsuki?!? He was... He was nobody, he was a freak who couldn't control himself around others.. He was a hyperactive washout who was going to... He scrunched his face and returned a hardened gaze filled with resolve back up at Mizuki and nodded, wiping the blood off his nose from the nosebleed. "I.. Yes Lady Second " That is all he says, as he walks behind her curiously with a bubbling excitement under the skin that he is containing but barely and yet that faint heartbeat continues, more like a muscle flexing in rhythm than beating unconsciously.

"I imagine we are going somewhere it will be safe to talk about.. more specifics? Because.. It wouldn't be smart to talk about it all out in the open streets. Is that right lady second?" His tone was quiet, but his voice should be clear to her due to their proximity, it would be obvious that he was keeping his voice low so that no one could hear his question, he was being cautious and he was hoping that was what she wanted.

544/1759 Words

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:24 am
At least the boy was wise enough to keep his voice low and understood that this was no place to speak of such things - even more so to assume they would be going somewhere more secure. Her day had truly taken a turn but… to not be alone any longer was well worth taking the afternoon for this boy, was she selfish? No, he was of her clan but the blood he carried was so diluted with his mother that it tainted his ability to truly be one in their shared history - at least this was the reasoning she was giving herself. “That’s correct, and there is no place safer than my own home.” 

The path they took lead away from the heart of the village and toward a more isolated part of the village, high up on a plateau was a large white cement building that was built into a mountain face and looked more like a fortress than a home - the white cement reflected the sun and kept the internal temperature even cooler than the barrier did and with windows that were made of one sided glass there was no way to look into the home. Though the outside was a stone cold mask, unreadable and plain, the inside was a whole different story - warm dark stained wood floors, high vaulted ceilings painted black, an open concept that left the space feeling airy and free even with the designated areas full of furniture and knick knacks, and walls of built in bookcases set in stone; the space was alive with Mizu’s personality and once inside she relaxed visibly. 

Taking off her shoes and laying her hat on top of them she would pad into the kitchen with complete ease in her body language as she grabbed some aged bourbon from the cupboard and two glasses - gesturing to the kitchen table for him to join her as she perched gracefully at the head seat. She spoke as she uncorked and poured their glasses, “Let me make this clearer for you cousin, I believe with near certainty you are the offspring of my Uncle Kyōbō, you remind me of him right down to your looks. The Kyuketsuki are a very old and very decimated clan, decimated in numbers and in notoriety. You will have never heard of them as they were wiped from every registry in existence and nearly erased from history completely-” with a dark chuckle she would take a deep drink and continue, “-an impressive feat I must admit.” Her eyes were watching the drink in her glass, the dark brown liquid reflecting the light and her face back at her before she stared into his eyes curiously - the seemingly violet colored eyes from before actually had a thin crimson ring pushing into the iris around her pupil. 

“You have been robbed since birth from your legacy… and I have a way to restore you to your rightful place as a direct descendant of the original seven, but I fear that it will not be.. painless.”

wc 508
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:23 pm
She kept calling him.. cousin. Why would she be calling him cousin, that was all he could think about, well that and a few other things he could see at the moment but that wasnt odd for a Kid his age.  He looked at her as she took her shoes off and began to do the same, setting his sandals off to the side somewhere out of the way as he followed her closely into her home. He was looking around and almost bumped into her  when she stopped to grab the bourbon but he caught himself before he came into any actual contract with her body because that would probably make his head explode, a save much more for his own mental and physical benefit than to save himself from seeming like a complete and total idiot.

He took the glass and swirled the liquid inside of it around before sniffing it and sighing softly at the scent and sipped on it while nodding as if he understood even half of what she was saying, when in truth all he understood was that apparently they were somehow related and that his blood had something cool with it and she could make him cool by doing something that would hurt. In his mind this was a win win, he was down to be hurt if it meant being cool. He just nodded to her very slowly at first before it sped up into a confident nod. "Yeah..  I can see where that might turn some people off but.. I am not really a stranger to pain.. Emotional or physical so pain wont stop me from doing whatever it is you are proposing.. but." he paused as he downed the entire glass of bourbon and set the glass down on the counter top gently, he made no face.. This kid was a pretty experienced drinker it seemed.

"I'd like to know a bit more about these Kyutsekai.. And why were they destroyed. Are we bad people or are people just afraid of us? Us.. Ha.. That feels so normal to say, even though it shouldn't be. Is that weird? Though I am admittedly pretty weird.. Growling and talking so fast most peoplecan'tseemtounderstandwhatIamsayingatall s o m e t i m e s...." His eyes close as his mouth begins to move and spew out words literally so fast that they string together in an almost incomprehensible single new word until the end where he slows it down to an incredibly measured and controlled slowness. He takes a breath and calms himself, yet this entire time that heartbeat has remained faint and steady.  What has not remained faint and steady however were his eyes, as he had been talking faster and faster his eyes grew more and more intense and almost.. insane? Like staring into the eyes of a man who would Kill an entire town just so he could feel the blood raining down on him in a fine mist.

"So.. Yes.. Whatever we have to do. I am ready and willing to undertake it, even if it might kill me." The intensity behind the words he spoke was palpable.. And it was true, the conviction in his eyes was as strong as that insanity had been just a moment ago.

549/2298 Words

Vigor: 41 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 40 | Strength: 40 | Throwing Speed: 60 | Throwing Distance: 40 Meters

Last edited by Arantima on Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:07 pm
As he spoke she rested her chin on her free hand, gazing at him with a look of interest and analysis - he reminded her so much of herself at his age… how old was she now anyways.. when had she stopped keeping track when the mirror showed no change. No stranger to pain, hmmm truly she wasn’t sure if this would be painful or not but it must be - if her own transformation naturally was anything to base it off of. He had an interesting speech pattern that was for sure but it only made the descendant more intriguing. Taking a deep breath she straightened up a bit before leaning back into her seat, her eyes turning to the back rock garden as she began to speak. “That's a tough question with a lot of grey area but ultimately I would have to say we were bad. The way we obtained our abilities and the way we ruled would be widely agreed on as being bad, but as a member myself with my entire family destroyed before I was able to even know them… I find it hard to view us as bad.

“What you need to know about the Kyuketsuki now though is simple-”, her eyes flicked back to his face with a stern look in her eyes, reverting from a calm composure into one of leadership in an instant. “-We require blood to survive, animal or human take your pick. We were eradicated because we were viewed as heinous to the greater shinobi world and they turned our leader mad and set him loose in our clan's home… they forced one of our own to slaughter countless before finally being taken down. The remaining scattered, abandoning our home in Kirigakure and placing newborns in adoptive families across the world. I don’t know who is left and I don’t know if I ever will. All I know is that I have walked this earth for far longer than I should be able.” Leaning forward toward him she would be 6 inches from his face, her eyes matching the insane intensity that his bore moments before.

“I have one rule, you are to never drink from a fellow member of Sunagakure, you will bite back your thirst or I will personally end your life - follow that and you will always prosper here.” the tone of her voice dipped suddenly into a whisper as her eyelids dropped into a warmer expression, motherly in nature. “Welcome Home son of Kyōbō.” 

It was over in a split second, the moment the words left her lips she was on his throat - her hands as gentle as possible as she cradled his head - the initial prick of fangs being nothing of real note. The pain came as soon as she removed herself from him and the black tattoo began to burn into the place on his neck. The searing in his blood would be immediate and intense as the venom injected began to rewrite his DNA immediately. She would release him and step back, a look of compassion mixed with excitement as she watched the boy endure the change - only when the faint steady beat of his heart ceased to exist in her ears would it be done.

WC 543
Kyuketsuki Kiss 40 AP
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:33 pm
Arantima was not shocked or even startled by the pain on his neck, in fact he was distracted by something.. far more interesting happening to his body. He was Aware suddenly of a lack of sensation in his chest and a subtle calmness to the room. His Body was not quite prepared for what was about to happen, His mind however suddenly was aware of a great many things and he let out a sound from his throat that started as a rumble but was audible as a full on predatory growl. His nails instantly shot out to Full Length and his fangs were long in his mouth as he opened his mouth to bellow out a harsh roar.

He slowly sank to his knees and ran his clawed Fingers through his hair which grew a few inches and looked even messier than it had a moment before until his hands smoothed it out after running through it.  The tattoo that had been on his left shoulder smoked before evaporating into nothing. His eyes were now a bright. almost illuminated blood-red as he stood and instantly his knee buckled so he hit the ground once more. Still on his knees he looked around the room and listened.. His body felt different, his entire being felt lighter and Faster and Swifter.  He looked at his right arm and blinked. The Tattoo that he had had since he could remember was gone..

When the Tattoo had faded so had the Artificial heartbeat that had been playing on repeat in Arantima's chest the flow of false blood stopped in his veins and the injection of Kyuketsuki DNA Kickstarted his own latent blood. He blinked slowly once before lifting himself to his feet in one smooth and simple jump from his kneeling position. He kept himself in a squat, slowly lifting himself to his full height and looking around the room in wonder. He then looked over to Mizu and tilted his head gently.

"I.. Suppose that the reason behind that is tied to secrecy but also out of a protective nature for your village, am I right? And if so.. If I had someone I trusted.. Of course I would broch this again with you then before just leaping into ti. but if it was someone I could trust that you okayed to be allowed to know what I am.. Could I then feed on them? As a Hypothetical." He did not sound as if he was testing boundaries but more as if he was genuinely curious about this specific hypothetical instance because as it stood he had no one like that as would be evident to Mizu quite plainly.

He Made a few hand signs, nothing specific just as if he was testing his hand dexterity and as he continued to do so he continued moving faster and faster and faster until his hands were an almost literal blur as he progressed through the Handsigns in sequence a few more times as he smiled broadly up to Mizu excitedly, but still eager to await her answer to his question. "Other than that question.. I don't think that I have any others.. But maybe sometime if you would like to talk more about the Kyuketsuki, I'd like to listen! Does this make us Family now? I hope it does.. It would make me really happy to have a Big sister like you." His eyes for the first time in his life were not feral but genuinely smiling with happiness and excitement, and there was more than a generous flicker of hope in there as well.

602/2900 Words

Vigor: 41 |  Chakra: 40 | Speed: 40 | Strength: 40 | Throwing Speed: 60 | Throwing Distance: 40 Meters

[MID CLAIM]

Claiming Kyuketsuki Kiss Rewriting DNA to Kyuketsuki Clan DNA - Claiming +25 Speed

29 Stat points Placing 20 in Strength and 9 in Vigor

2900 Words

2000 Words to learn Clan pureblood Claiming +25 Speed

900 Words towards Sword Storm

Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 0

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum