Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaUchiha, KohakuToday at 5:41 pmAyato HyuugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Doggone Tired Empty Doggone Tired

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:03 am
A long day of chores had left an uchiha hungry and utterly exhausted, which made it fortunate that the same chores had both paid well and left him on the same block as shimata’s bar, an establishment renowned for its delicious foods in tanbogakure. Fujimaru practically drooled at the thought of the mans sushi, as he walked in the bars doors.

He was greeted with the site of various bottles of sake lined on the shelves behind the barkeep. The bottles were all kinds of different colors and made a nice decoration for a place like this, but Fujimaru had learned his lesson from the last visit to the bar and had no intention of repeating his past mistakes.

Back for another round of drinks already?

Shimata would joke as he polished a glass.

Fujimaru would frantically shake his head.

No thanks, not after last time

He’d say nervously.

Just the sushi for me today please

The uchiha politely requested.

The rugged barkeep laughed at the boys statement. “Alright then, the foods coming right up. But what the hell happened last time to turn you away from Sake. You seemed to be having fun with it before you left

He’d say as he motioned to one of his cooks to get started on the plate. At which point Fujimaru would use the opportunity to take a seat at one of the barstools that lined against the counter top. “I had a little more then I could handle and a whole bunch of weird stuff happened..

He’d start, not really wanting to say more. But as he glanced up he’d see that the barkeep was waiting on more of an explanation. Guess it’s not really fair to start a story and not finish it. I swear for a moment, I was lost in an alley and a talking dog beat me up. He’d say expecting the man to think he was crazy.

Oh. That’s just Sitka

Fujimaru blinked in surprise. What

He’s not the most friendly dog in the world, but if you leave his alleys alone he’s pretty easy to get along with. I just throw him scraps every now and again and that seems to have gotten me on his good side.

The traveling child needed a moment to process what the barkeep was trying to tell him. “That wasn’t a hallucination?

I actually got beat up by a talking dog?

He’d inquire with concern.

Shimata let out a hearty laugh at the boys confusion. “Sure sounds like it kid” He’d say as one of his cooks passed him a plate, which he’d in turn pass along to Fujimaru.

Eat up sounds like you could use it” He’d suggest before moving to another customer and ending their conversation. Which was probably for the best while Fujimaru sat on the thought of what he’d just learned. He’d thought it was crazy at first, but he supposed in a world where people could shoot fire from their mouths, talking animals wasn’t so far fetched.

I should probably find that dog again at some point He’d think as he dug into his food.

-EXIT-
WC: 521
Claiming 500 Words towards Sitka S Rank Ninken 2700+500 = 3200
Claiming 5 stats of chakra
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0