Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
Swearing and mature language is permitted.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Explicit violence is permitted.
Log in

THE NRPG STAFF

boss man
Ayato
Coordination
Yuuma
Crom
Balance
Yamato Arantima
Approval
Hiroki
Fu
Kaito
Shiro
Current Events


Christmas Event

Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE


Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links


Top posting users this month
3 Posts - 23%
3 Posts - 23%
2 Posts - 15%
2 Posts - 15%
1 Post - 8%
1 Post - 8%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Former Owners, Staff and Members.

All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lie Rin Law
Lie Rin Law
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Grit your Teeth!!
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) Empty The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:17 am
He has been expecting her return since the note that was sent back to the village. In the office he sat looking outside of the window reading a book while a clone had went out to fetch those that were needed for this so called meeting. Dressed in his anbu attire, the clone would appear in front of the Late Hokages house. Tapping in the door he would wait before speaking,” The Kazekage requests your presence in the Spire...Now please,” after speaking the anbu’s clone would disappear in a display of black sand before appearing once more in a different place. He wouldn’t know if the Ragdoll would be in his location but he would go to the morgue none the less. Appearing near the doors he would press them open and speak once more,” Your presence is required at the Spire Kenshin,” he would have probably know Mizuki was awaiting him but the clone wouldn’t wait for a response. Instead he would poof in a cloud of smoke. With the players now with their summons the original Ibari sat still by the window reading as the steam from the bowl filled the air
avatar
Shin
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Sensory Space Time Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Sunagakure
Ryo : 78000

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:30 am
Kenshin was indeed where Ibari had suspected he would be, but then again, The Morgue was probably the only place that Kenshin spent any extended amount of time nowadays, save his quarters of course. With a small nod of acknowledgement The Ragdoll would place his pen down and release a small sigh, before merging with the floor and making his way towards the office at the top of the Spire. He had felt her chakra signature as she returned, and he knew it was only a matter of time before he was summoned to report his failure, but that didn’t make him any less apprehensive about it. Regardless of that though, he was no coward, and he wouldn’t try to run nor hide from her. The Reaper would emerge from the floor roughly 1m in front of Liliths desk outside the Kazekage’s Chambers, and after releasing a breath he would step forth and give two clear knocks on the solid wood. 

WC: 161
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Sensory Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 218650

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:06 pm
Dry air, lavender and the sharp sweetness of old scrolls mixed with a lingering scent of owls - she was home again. Opening her eyes she took a deep breath and let out a slow exhale as her body relaxed, the sight of her deep blue and bronze decorated office coming into focus - while her hand was still intertwined with Zaine’s - she took in the members who were scattered around the room. 


Of course Zaine and Raleth were on either side of her as they had been only moments before in Hoshi; Ibari was the first to come to her attention as he sat directly across from where she stood - sitting and reading something he held in his hands. The next thing she focused on was the steam from the bowl, the smell of the hot blood wafting into her nose and igniting a burst of hunger she had been ignoring up to that point - but that hunger shifted quickly again as the barrage of heartbeats imploded in her head followed by two knocks at the door; Kenshin was indeed back. Releasing Zaine’s hand she would give her travel companions a nod towards the two chairs across from the desk before turning to pull the door open.


Whatever she was expecting was quickly dissolving into shock, then disgust, then rage as she pieced together what the state of Kenshin meant. Missing an arm and with a clear expression of apprehension - the stench of failure was overwhelming - though she was raging internally she maintained an even expression as she stepped aside to allow him to enter, her crimson eyes watching every step he took until he was just past the threshold before shutting the door with a quiet snap. As soon as the door was closed claws extended from her left hand  as she sank them an inch into his chest - force slamming him into the door with enough force to rattle the hinges. Though the difference in their height was substantial it didn’t stop her from dragging him down better get in his face - the hiss of her words being clearly heard by all in attendance. “What good are you if all you bring is failure. What good is all the power you wield-” the hand not pinning him to the wall was flying through a distinct set of seals she thought she would never use on any of the members present. “- when you just waste it, what's the point of you even having it.” As her sentence ended the hand that had been forming the seals clamped down with finality on the side of his neck, leaving an intricate seal that spread to his collar bone and hairline that only she and those with chakra vision were able to see. 


She watched as the traces of bloodlines faded into nothing and his chakra diminished in intensity before removing both of her hands from him and wiping the blood off on her cloak - a look of crazed justice on her face as she turned to take her seat at her desk. “Have a seat Kenshin, we all have things to discuss.” The reaction of what happened would be varied, though how much someone might glean from the exchange could vary - Kenshin would know exactly what had happened though as every connection to his bloodlines were wiped from his control. As she sat in her Kage seat, taking a deep breath of the now cooling meal in front of her she grabbed the chopsticks, stirring the meal for a moment as she spoke. “We are going to war.” 

It wasn’t a question, nor was it said with hesitation - just a simple statement of fact. She wouldn’t say anything for a few moments as she ate, feeling reason and calm return to her as the murderous hunger was satiated - her eyes returning to the cool violet hue. In a soft voice she would ask the room at large, “So, what do we know about Kirigakure and it’s inhabitants?”


l Jutsu used: 

Devils Hold AP cost 100
Raleth
Raleth
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Medical Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Earth Water Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Sunagakure
Ryo : 19000

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:10 pm
Raleth blinks and is shocked, he finds himself in Mizuki Ohta's office. A moment ago, before he blinked, he was in front of the gates of Hoshigakure, smoking his pipe and watching Zaine Uchiha string together an unfamiliar set of handseals. As the Deputy Kage placed his fingers on his forehead, the ashen-haired Sarutobi blinked.

The sudden shift in locations, Zaine's instanenous transmission, confuses the immense jounin's senses, he takes a moment to collect himself. He rolls his right shoulder, to allievate an ache in the arm that rests in its sling, taking care not to aggravate the injuries that lie hidden under his closed, purple sashed, flower-print kimono. Seeing that he's in his Kazekage's office, he deadens his bowl and places his pipe to rest in his sling.

He notices another shinobi in the room, an anbu whom Raleth has never met, but has heard about, a ninja whose said to be skilled. The Sarutobi nods to the shinobi Ibari, acknowledging his rank. As he does, a stench grabs his attention.

He looks to see a bowl of boiling ichor, a liquid with a distinct crimson hue.

Is that...blood?


Raleth looks around for some explanation and spots a shocking glare in the eyes of the kazekage, Mizuki Ohta. The look of a ravenous beast, of a starved animal, shimmers behind her eyes, the hungry glare makes Raleth see his kage in a different light, what is soft and demure now looks sharp and manipulative.

What appears to be a cat hisses like a snake...

Raleth looks to Zaine, to see if he too is taken aback by the kage's "tastes", and is shocked to find a look of familiarlity in the Uchiha's eyes, as if he's known about such "tastes" for sometime. Such a finding makes Raleth think back to a dinner party sometime ago, when, in his drunken stupor, he swore he saw a sight that seemed unreal. The Sarutobi looks to Zaine's neck.

...

The jounin looks to the anbu, Ibari and sees he too is unsurprised.

The world never ceases to amaze me...

Two knocks rap on the front door, another guest has come to enter the Kazekage's office. Mizuki walks to it in a cool, calm and collected manner. Yet, the ravenous hunger in her eyes does not leave her. She opens it.

!!!??

The First Kazekage, Kenshin Uzumaki, stands in front of his old office, his head low with an arm missing, battered, bruised and beaten. The sight stuns the Sarutobi. Without thinking, he begins to speak.

"Lord Fir-" his words are cut short as Mizuki Ohta slams Kenshin into the front door, with enough force force rattle it in its hinges. A voice dripping with venom and malice hisses from the Pale Lady of Suna, Mizuki tears into the first kazekage with her nails and words. After completing a set of unfamiliar handseals, she sinks her claws into his neck. 

Though Raleth cannot see the fuuinjutsu spreading over Kenshin's body, he can see some of its effects. Before his eyes, Lord First withers, like a ragdoll whose stuffing is removed. Mizuki turns, letting go of the limp Kenshin, and walks to her desk with a twisted expression on her face. Raleth follows his kage with his eyes and returns his look to kenshin.

I hope what's done can be undone...


Mizuki motions for Zaine, Raleth, Ibari and Kenshin to sit. The Sarutobi does as his requested. As his Kazekage makes her declaration of war, the Sarutobi stones his expression. He chooses not to think on what's just transpired, he gives his full attention to the meeting at hand. Not having any Intel on kirigakure, he stays quiet when the Pale Lady sips her "drink" and asks for such information. Instead, he listens.

A deep seated fury smolders as the Sarutobi thinks on war with the Mist.

[[642]]

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Zaine
Zaine
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Uchiha, Zaine
Remove Remove Weaponry Ninjutsu Space Time Default
Wind Earth Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Sunagakure
Ryo : 26900

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:39 pm
The strangest feeling flowed throughout his body as the technique he employed rounded to completion- in truth, it was the first time he had ever executed the jutsu and all that was truly known to him was the secrets of its use and what the final product would be. Taking in a deep breath he would glance to the left and then the right to ensure everyone was in one piece- after he confirmed the appearances of his companions his focus would be drawn to the room around them. Just as intended, he had teleported them to the office of the Kazekage in the heart of Sunagakure- he would finally exhale in relief as a soft smile painted his expression. "Home at last.. and it looks like everyone made it back just fine. Remind me to use that technique the next time we get into a real bind!" Once the new reality of their location truly set it, Zaine noticed a familiar face in the room- it was none other than Ibari, the man who at this point was the closest thing he had to a bond linked by blood. The two had exchanged eyes in order to reach greater heights of power and though they were not extremely familiar with one another, Zaine was ever grateful to him and considered him a true comrade. A knock at the door would would lead to the release of his hand by Mizuki as she nodded to Raleth and him to take their seats- he would raise his left eyebrow slightly as he noticed the complete change in demeanor from her upon hearing this mysterious knock.


With his sharingan constantly active he was always paying attention to the slightest change in mannerisms and expressions by those around him and it was clear that Mizuki while calm, was holding something back. Zaine would abstain from taking his seat and would instead position himself 2 meters from Mizuki as she opened the door, revealing Kenshin who seemed to have had a rough encounter of his own while they were away in Hoshi- She would invite him into the room but her physical stepping aside was the only aspect of the exchange that was truly inviting. He would watch as the Second Kazekage struck the First and pinned him to the wall, drawing blood and sinking her claws into his chest- the soft smile that once graced his face transitioned to an expression of disappointment as he watched her humiliate Lord First further. Her words were sharper than the claws she used to batter her predecessor- it seemed as though she was quite upset about his recent failure to take out a certain target and that this failure would be the reason for many hard battles to come. The young Uchiha's irises would glow slightly as the triangulated tomoe within them began to spin- his eyes honed in on the handseals of the village leader, revealing a jutsu that he had never before seen. Not more than a moment later a concentrated and oppressive chakra that was bloodied in shading would erupt from Mizuki's hand- it was clear by its density that it was of S rank in level but it was far beyond that of an average S rank technique and it sported the same chakra essence of a jutsu he once saw her execute. The chakra would be transferred from her hand to the body of Kenshin in the form of a seal that maintained its intensity as the bloodied chakra leaked from it- this spectacle while impressive was nothing compared to what was visible inside of the body of the Ragdoll. The once prominent and condensed chakra that seemed endless from within the man lessened by a large margin, as though it had been locked away- it was unclear to what extent she had done so, but there was no denying that the Kzaekage had severely weakened one of their strongest military assets. 

As she removed her claws from Kenshin and made way to her desk, she would pass by Zaine who had not yet taken his seat and did not plan to- he would maintain his gaze on Kenshin as he studied the change in his chakra flow and would begin to speak only once she had taken her seat and spoke of going to war. With his back to her, he spoke, "I won't claim to know exactly what you just did to him but I will say, that truly is a jutsu as formidable as it is vile. I wouldnt wish its use upon even my worst enemy. But here I am watching it being used on an ally." Turning to her he would continue, "You say that were going to war and you mention Kirigakure. No doubt after the unruly results of the Kage summit things have turned sour. You are our leader Mizuki and I will follow you. However, you should keep in mind that it won't be much of a fight for Kizmaru if you do all the work for him by weakening our ranks." He would walk forward until he was at her side and he would remain standing as he turned his attention back to the rest of the room- the placement he took was one he felt was appropriate for the shinobi she named as her advisor and the Deputy Kage of Sunagakure, by her side and in a position to protect and advise her as needed. "We know very little. Truthfully I feel we should hand the floor over to Kenshin to report what he learned from his battle, if that is okay with you Mizuki." Turning his attention directly to Kenshin he would await his reply or words from anyone else in the room. 

[WC=963]

Raleth likes this post

Lie Rin Law
Lie Rin Law
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Grit your Teeth!!
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:27 pm
The air around the room changed around him as he turned his pages and his sensory detected the arrival of three new sources- two he knew of too well and one he had not. Turning his head slightly he would be met with the forms of Mizuki, Zaine and one other...Who was this person? Alas he gave a wave and a smile to both Mizuki and Zaine, one of which he regarded as a brother figure of sorts even though they had only exchanged a few words," Welcome back to our humble home...It seems all of our players are here," to what he was referring to his head nodded to the door as his eyes went back down to the book. On the spine one could simply see "The Tales of the Sands." His eyes would remain on the book but his ears both heard and saw what was about to transpire. He felt for Kenshin but he also knew that this punishment was probably the most benevolent choice out of the matter. Ibari was not about to speak out on it nor was he going to offer his condolences just yet, but as the question was asked the book was calmly closed, adding some relief to the room's situation as he moved a bit of hair from his face," Warring aside, Information is just as equally important as the fighters we have at our disposal. Before our dear Kenshin speaks on his experience with the Mizukage, let us explore what we know about the village. Formally known as Shimagakure, the village was "annexed" and changed sometime before the rule of Xyxer Gyojin...the one who took over Konoha,"the bitterness in his voice was apparent as that was once his home but he didn't care for it any longer. Regaining himself he would continue," Sources say it is covered by a huge wall of cloud and storm. Now i do not know the specifics of what it does or how it is held, but it sounds like a deterrent."

Standing up he would give a small stretch and continue," Given that the Mizukage isn't dead, no offense to you Kenshin, it would beg to stand one of two things will happen. HE will come to us or...he will wait it out and see what happens. Currently we have the might of our own village and that of Konoha. Kiri may very well get ties with the other villages, but that remains to be seen. Honestly? What we should do is this- Strengthen our forces further and make sure we are ready for anything," sitting back down he would open the floor to others to share what they thought.

Zaine likes this post

avatar
Shin
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Sensory Space Time Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Sunagakure
Ryo : 78000

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:14 am
Kenshin’s face was trained and expressionless as the door opened, revealing Mizuki, and with a quick glance over her shoulder, Raleth, Zaine and Ibari… a true War Council, although Kenshin did internally question whether Raleth should be here. Ibari and Zaine he could understand, Anbu and Deputy Kage, but Raleth? He was a simple Jounin, and if he was here then why weren’t the other Jounin, like Han and Musu? Overall, it was strange, but not something The Ragdoll wanted to question. If Mizuki believed his presence was required, then he wouldn’t question it. 

He was well aware of what awaited him when he saw the burning rage deep within Mizuki’s eyes, her face still controlled… but The Ragdoll knew her, and he could see that intense and burning flame deep within her ringed crimson eyes, the violet tinge around the edge telling him that she would have a much shorter fuse than usual. He could see the flames burning within her eyes, almost giving them an otherworldly glow...he knew she was angry and he knew that anger was trained at him, something he could hardly blame her for. He had failed, and what a spectacular failure it was. Anyone that truly knew Kenshin knew that he wasn’t one to try to delay the inevitable, he preferred to simply get the unpleasantries over and done with so that they could get to the more important stuff. So with that, he would step through the threshold, and brace himself for what was coming when the door closed. 

As expected, the moment that the door closed he felt her claws stab into the upper left side of his chest, and he was physically slammed into the now closer door. Her words were carefully chosen, as she was one of the few that knew just how far he had gone in pursuit of his power… and her punishment couldn’t have been more perfect. He could feel the seal burning as it spread across his body but still he stood strong, not a sound escaping his mouth even as he felt it burning pathways he didn’t even know his body possessed. When the seal took hold he could physically feel the void that had been left… he was unable to access any of the powers granted to him by other bloodlines. He was still powerful, but he was crippled compared to what he could do… now this seal was truly a marvel. However, above all else… Kenshin was livid, how dare she take his power! His rational mind knew that it wasn’t permanent, and while that calmed his rage… he was still infuriated beyond belief, and he knew that was her goal. Heh… the two of them truly did know each other well, they both knew how to hurt each other in ways nobody else could… and yet, both still respected the other more than they respected anyone else. 

The Raggedy Man would follow her order without question, blood leaking from the inch deep holes in his chest and from the area around the seal that glowed with a deep crimson light upon his neck, his face as emotionless as ever and with no change in his demeanor… save perhaps the concealed rage burning within his crimson eyes. He was well aware that only Mizuki, and perhaps Ibari, would be able to see this rage, and that was the point. The Ragdoll would physically sneer at Zaine when the Uchiha spoke, acting as though Mizuki had committed some cardinal sin in punishing him for his failure. The sneer only grew deeper when he made it seem like she planned to leave the seal on him permanently, as though she were fooling enough to permanently weaken one of her strongest fighters as a punishment for failing… just how low was his opinion of his Kage? Ibari was the next to speak, his mention of Kenshin’s failure earning little more than a nod from the former Kazekage. His plan was the correct course of action in Kenshin’s mind, fighting someone in their home territory was always risky, and they stood to lose far more than they stood to gain if they attacked Kiri directly.

“I will make this clear for everyone here, while I failed in my mission to kill The Mizukage I did not lose the fight. He hit me with a technique that knocked me back, and in the process took my arm, and he ran. It was only a matter of seconds but I had been knocked back and he was flying away over the open ocean, directly towards Kiri. I could have tried to chase him down, but we likely would have reached his borders by that point, and I was not in the mood to fight the entirety of Kirigakure.” The Ragdoll would explain, making sure everyone understood that he didn’t lose the fight… that the Mizukage only breathed because he chose to retreat. 

“Now… while I may have failed in my mission I did succeed in gathering a great deal of information about our foe. The Mizukage is skilled in the use of both Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu, as well as either Weaponry or Taijutsu, I was unable to determine which of them it was, as the techniques used weren’t ones I recognised. He has access to Water and Earth natured techniques, as well as Wood Release, so the man is either a Senju or he has a Senju Transplant. As we knew from the Kage Summit the man also has access to the Sharingan, but he only seems to have matured it to the Ascended level… it was consuming far more chakra than it would have had he reached the Transcended. Furthermore, he has the ability to absorb Natural Chakra, however, he lacks the ability to generate it passively… however, he understands that weakness well, and uses Shadow Clones to gather the energy for him.” The Raggedy man would explain, informing the war council of what he had learned from his observations during the fight, and this 

“His armour is truly a marvel, I have never seen anything of its kind before and it was able to withstand a full powered blast of my Miasma, which destroyed a large portion of Kazangakure and the island that it is located on. Thanks to my Byakugan I watched as, near the start of the fight, he channeled a large amount of his chakra into some type of converter on his back… and this converter created chakra for him, so whatever this armour is… don’t underestimate it. Finally, he uses some type of summon or familiar in combat, a large armadillo of great strength… strength enough to physically smack the man out of a body flicker and into a tree to protect him from an attack that would have otherwise killed him.” 

“Overall, the man is a very defense oriented fighter, or perhaps I simply had him on the back foot the entire fight, I can’t truly say for certain. What I can say is this… his armour and his creatures make him a far more capable foe than he would otherwise be… were it not for that overgrown rat I would have killed the man three times over, and were it not for the unnatural strength of that armour he wouldn’t have survived my Miasma. He… is a respectable shinobi, one that has supplemented his own shortcomings and lack of power very well. Do not underestimate him… his combat instincts are good, and he makes few mistakes.” The Ragdoll would finish, knowing full well that he had gathered a great deal of information about the Mizukage and how the man fought. That had always been his intention when fighting the man… it was how he fought in general really. Pushed the opponent to see how they fought, and once he had seen everything he needed to, he would respond by attacking in ways that capitalised on his opponents shortcomings. Unfortunately, The Mizukage had hit him with the Great Vortex and made his escape before Kenshin could use everything he had learned. 

WC: 1350

Mizuki Ohta likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fuuinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Sensory Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 218650

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:52 am
Idly she stirred the dregs of the now cold blood in the bowl, a soft ceramic hissing echoing from it as she listened to the words of those gathered - beginning with Zaine’s. As expected he was the first, if the only, outspoken about her actions; as a man born in a land ravaged by political atrocities her brand of justice must seem vile. She had yet to raise her gaze from the bowl, noticing now how the edges of the pooled blood were beginning to dry up the side and crack - her expressionless face gave nothing away to her feelings regarding his take on her actions, though she dwelled on them. She had many thoughts on it actually though he would reaffirm his loyalty to her none-the-less and come by her side, only then causing her to stop the stirring and fold her hands atop each other and sit with more regality than hostility. He was after all her appointed conscience, though she wondered… did he understand her as well as she had assumed? 

The next to speak was Ibari, having closed his book with a gentle snap as he came to fully join in on the room at large with words of history and retellings of those who came before their current adversary - and with rumors of stormy blockade as their first hurdle on the path to victory. With a far away look in her eyes she would whisper out as if in deep thought, “He won’t come to us, if his actions at the summit were anything to go off of.” She was of course referring to his attempt at goading her into a fight then and there outside her own gates for the soul of her land and her life as it’s price. Though at the heart of his words he was implying the importance of information - another fact she lived by, as her life was ruled by the simple understanding that those who hold power hold knowledge close to their chest. 

Now with the floor opened fully to Lord First she would run her tongue along her canines in thought as he recalled his fight and dispensed to the room his findings. Worthy information gathering with this kind of detail about his greatest worn defense was invaluable if not predictable had she spent more time in with him - those who travel with animals tend to become more like them in essence than they realize, and with his choice being an armadillo… the defensive nature of the man made all the more sense. He even provided her with some information on the mans’ innate combat ability and nature affinities - a clever shelled beast. 

Taking a deep breath she would reach in her pocket and tap out a cigarette, lighting it on one of the candle flames that sat on her desk, before taking a long contemplative drag and exhaling slowly - allowing the smoke to pool around her face until it dispersed softly up to the ceiling. With a truly calm and calculating tone she would speak again, “Firstly, I want to remind all those here today that not all punishments are permanent, sometimes they are simply reminders of consequence and the fact that no one is above it. Secondly, those who view their adversaries as anything less than themselves are foolish and doomed to death from the start. I knew he was formidable and dangerous… but now we have a far more accurate view of the road ahead and as Ibari reminded us, information is everything. To tack onto that however, even retreat is a valued battle strategy and as much as we gleaned from this he gleaned just as much.” Her eyes would finally raise to stare at Kenshin as she spoke the last line, holding it while she took another drag before releasing the smoke and her eyes to continue.

“So, we have a storm barrier around the village, a nearly impenetrable armor, an overly protective armadillo pest and a mess of unknown shinobi in the numbers we can only guess at, where does that leave us? From where I sit and with what I know the gamble is high but not impossible. Training begins tomorrow for those with the guile and agency to take a stand at my side, but I have no intention of drafting any of our people in a fight they want nothing to do with. This extends to those in this room with me now… I am aware that my actions have consequences much weightier than most and I have even less intention of leading you to your deaths. In the end it may very well be just those in this room who make it to the gates of Kirigakure and while I have the resolve in me to lay my life down for my decisions you all have the choice now to bow out to stay in defense of our home.”

Taking a final drag from the cigarette she would put it out, crossing her left leg over her right and giving each a measured look - “I will win that country or else be laid to rest in the home of my clan from whence I was stolen in an attempt to reclaim more than just the freedom of Konoha. To be my most transparent … this is as much for me as it is for them, if not more - and I need those who choose to enter this battle to do so with all the cards on the table and all the information.” Stopping herself there she would hold back on the retelling of her clan’s story she was sure none of them cared enough about to waste their time on. With a dark laugh she would continue as though she hadn’t just rambled on, “A storm barrier.. damn, wish I'd thought of it.”


wc 971
Raleth
Raleth
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Medical Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Earth Water Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Sunagakure
Ryo : 19000

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:04 am
As the Pale Lady walks to her desk, to take her seat in front of her cup of blood, Zaine Uchiha speaks his thoughts, advising his kage on her conduct. With tact and reason, he brings Mizuki Ohta  down to a measured level, allowing her to regain her composure.

Or is the blood she sips in her cup calming her wrath and fury? thinks the monk, Raleth, as he take his carved pipe from his sling.

 To the Sarutobi's surprise, the Branded Uzumaki sneers at the sight of Zaine speaking up in his name, acting as if the fuuinjutsu placed on his neck is light punishment. 

Perhaps he's experienced worse...thinks the jounin as he places his pipe in his mouth. After sparking a match on his sling, the kimono-clad tea-brewer lights his bowl and smokes as his Kazekage commences her war council.

The Anbu, Ibari, begins with a brief history of Kirigakure and explains its known defenses, namely, a swirling storm that surrounds the village hidden in the mist. 

A barrier? Without more intel, the simplest way to get through would be to try and break it...

Kenshin takes the floor, informing everyone exactly how his battle went, ensuring that the council knew he only failed his mission. As he does, the Sarutobi's eyes drift to the stump of his arm.

I guess that means the Mizukage lost two...

The branded uzumaki explains the observations he made during his fight with the Mizukage. 

It's fortunate he has the sharingan, we at least have a clear idea of our opponents strengths and abilities. A close ranged defensive fighter, with wood release and an armor formidable enough to take Kenshin's jutsu head on? Fighting on his terms would be disadvantageous....

The Kazekage makes an observation with the Mizukage's animal companion, confirming the Sarutobi's theory on the enemy. She continues the conversation, speaking of training, and of her own personal desire to kill the Mizukage. As she concludes her speech, the sarutobi speaks, his basso voice rumbling the smoke that drifts from his mouth.

"Let us not speak of death when we while we plan the death of others, let's ensure they are the ones who die alongside their comrades. Before any accurate plans can be made, we need to gather more intel. What is the nature of the barrier? Is it physical wall, or a debilitating mist? What are its dimensions, what can it do? What jutsu can it repel? A should task a shinobi of our choosing to inflitrate Island country to gather this needed information, with discretion, speed, and sensory ability being a deciding factor."

The Sarutobi inhales, puffing smoke from his nose.

"If we cannot gather this intel, I advise that we launch a long ranged assault on this storm barrier to probe it for weakness. And, to deal with this armor you've mentioned Kenshin, I believe we should lure the Mizukage into a trap. We will overwhelm his defenses, force him to exhaust his resources, and triumph over the mist."

Raleth looks to his kazekage.

"Before the battle begins, we will ensure our victory. Do not plan your death yet, Lord Kazekage."

After concluding, he turns to the Deputy Kage, a reactivation and strategist that the Saruotbi holds in the highest regards.

"What is your analysis of the situation, Lord Deputy?"

[[553/1197]]
Lie Rin Law
Lie Rin Law
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Grit your Teeth!!
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc) Empty Re: The Winds Blowing (Mizuki,Wan, Etc)

Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:01 pm
The book would open once more as he began to listen to the assessment of the others and in his mind he was playing it all out. An unknown wall. An opponent with many skills that could very well be a hindrance.. Unknown shinobi whose strength were not known. So many things that were not known that it made Ibari kind of...curious as to what would happen from here on out. Raleth's suggestion caused Ibari to look up from the book temporarily as he turned the page and shook his head," One shouldn't be so quick to test the waters before knowing what the water holds. So many things are unknown to us so it would be beneficial if we looked at this from a more...inclined perspective. If we were to attack Kiri and their wall from shores, sure we could continue to bombard the wall until it collapses but they have the element of their home surrounding them. Many things could play out in the span of a day or night. Attacking just to get information may not be the correct course of action. A brilliant tactician once said sometimes doing nothing is better than doing something and failing. Maybe we should take that advice and focus on the defenses and training of our own first. A battle can be fought, but the war is what we must win. Let us examine our own strengths and weed out our weaknesses so that when we do commit to this we are committing without mistake," with that Ibari would go back to his book though he would comment one more thing before falling silent,' And Lady Mizuki it is considered a bad omen to lay our life down...instead lay theirs."
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum