Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Meeting the Mizukage - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage

Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:30 am
Gonk watched and listened as the Mizukage gave Travin permission to learn the jutsu he requested. An act that seemed to make Travin almost ecstatic. But then the Mizukage would go on to tell the two shinobi the second reason they had been summoned.
“I should have guessed it was about Kita,” Gonk thought as the Mizukage explained the circumstances to Travin. “I guess it makes sense for him to send me to go. Afterall I was there when it went down. And it’ll be nice to have Travin there with me.” 
Gonk listened intently to the Mizukage’s view of the situation, nodding intently. Gonk also made sure to take careful note of the Mizukage’s message to the Hogokage, committing the gist of it to memory.
Gonk watched Travin pick up the bag of money and move it towards his cape. Suddenly the bag disappeared, seemingly moving into another dimension.
“That’s handy,” Gonk thought as he turned his attention back to the Mizukage. He gulped as he heard the warning. He assumed and hoped that there wouldn’t be any complications, but the threat of being kicked out of the village for failure didn’t reassure him. 
“Well I suppose it’s not really for failure,” Gonk thought as he pondered the threat. “He specified if we return without either, meaning if we return with the money but without Kita, we should be fine. I think. Not that I intend to come back without Kita, or the money for that matter. But with the money in Travin’s cape, and only us three knowing about it, there should be little risk of it being stolen. Unless he’s implying we might steal it?” A whole new dimension of the Mizukage’s words was revealed to Gonk. “I suppose that’s a valid concern but we would never do such a cowardly thing. The Mizukage is taking money out of his personal funds to help us save our friend. What kind of lowly scum would even consider taking a single ryo of that sack for their own.”
While Gonk was thinking, the Mizukage’s assistant had come up and handed Gonk and Travin each a Jounin flak jacket, as well as some ryo, As he was currently wearing his armor, and couldn’t exactly put the jacket on over it, Gonk took it with a thanks, then infused his chakra with it, along with the bonus he received, sending it into his small pocket dimension for temporary storage.
After Travin voiced his affirmation, Gonk did the same.
“Understood,” Gonk would simply say, as it was fairly evident the Mizukage had other things to attend to. Gonk would also give a small bow, before nodding his head to Travin, and being whisked away to by Traven, back to the country he had only recently left.
[WC=464]
[TWC=1250]
[Exit]
claims:
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:40 am
Assuming the two freshly promoted Jounin understood his order, the Mizukage had made a slight nod before turning back around to look out the window behind him. After he had done so, it seems the two would exist by supernatural means of bending space and time, something the Mizukage did not have the aptitude for. After they had left, he had made an audible grunt in which he was somewhat annoyed at these turns of event. he figured his shinobi would know better than to do things that would wound up causing them to bring attention to themselves. If they're going to break the law in a foreign nation, at least do it without getting caught. He wasn't going to say not to do as he had already done so once before, in the same region no less. Well, all he could do now was hope for the best on getting his shinobi safely delivered back to the village. For now, he'd just get back to work and worry about other things. Walking back to his desk and seating himself in it, the Mizukage had begun to pick up his pen once more, signing off on the papers he was working on previously. 

[Exit.]

W.C: 203
T.W.C: 1,273

Claims
Giving 60,000 Ryo to Travin.
Promoting Travin and Gonk to the rank of 'Jounin'
Giving Travin permission to learn Kiri exclusive techniques, Bullseye and Silent Killing

Ability Claims (Applying 25% Word Count Discount)
Using 1,200 words into learning S-Rank Susano'o
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:45 am
The three of you, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum