Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 24%
130 Posts - 17%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Citizen
Stat Page : The Spider
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 5500

getting some footing [I/o] - Page 2 Empty Re: getting some footing [I/o]

Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:22 am
Claims:
36 stats

Living Hive  C-Rank (1,000/1000)
Living Hive  B-Rank (1.500/1500)
Living Hive  A-Rank (2,199/2,500)
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:14 pm
((Sorry for the rushed post.))

A lot of things were not as they seem, Katsuragi now staring into the bowl of fresh curry. His seeming new buddy fanning it as the fresh herbs and spices brushed the young hustlers face. It almost made him forget about he whole ordeal. Amazing how good food could satisfy all problems.., well almost all of them.

Over yonder was a more sturdy figure.he reminded him of raleth and seb. Why was everyone so big and built in this village, katsurgai wondered? Coming from prison, katsuragi new how to get prison cut with a cinder block and a plank of wood, but the regiment out here was oout of this world. He focuses back on the curry once more, wondering just what was in this food. he takes the bowl with both hands, lifting it towards his lips carefully as he sips it. Gotta get the gains.

-“I’m Honey Bunches, a local blacksmith and a man of familial values. You see. “I’m a really big fan of taking care of my family, and earning real money.”- Katsuragi will remember what you said.

"huh", he stops slurping the semi hot curry and gazes over towards the grizzly bear. He seemingly almost forgets Bird, who might as well have been gone at this point. Finally, he thought, a solider he could use in case he needed numbers, and handy at that. he nods his head in approval. "Yo, that's what's up. Name's Katsuragi. I'll let you know if I need yah", he finishes with a few head nods towards the curry bowl he still held in his hand. There was a lot he could do with a man like him if he was as good as he said.

After a few words spurred from the sake, Katsuragi himself had his fill of Grizz. "So long Grizz, I'll keep in touch", he also made a mental note of bird, the other oni he met. Things were looking up, finally making some lifelines that could probably come in handy in the future.
---
Exit, TWC: 1964, 8 stats(brings me to max stats), 22 AP and 1000 words towards Spear hand C rank, and 964 towards the B rank version of spear hand. Ill link this on my stat page too.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:19 am