Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sleep
Sleep
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47144-suimin-uchiha-stats

Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 16800

Suimin Recovery Empty Suimin Recovery

Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:26 pm
Suimin stumbles in with his injuries in need of help. He waits to be seen by whoever is willing to treat his injury.
Enyo Gushiken
Enyo Gushiken
Citizen
Stat Page : Enyo Gushiken
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Suimin Recovery Empty Re: Suimin Recovery

Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:17 pm
Word reached Enyo of a young man entering the hospital in need of immediate medical treatment. The woman made her way from the office that she was occupying, alongside Ichi - the doctor made it possible for her to assist him with his daily task around the hospital, perhaps to closely monitor her scars or to lessen the work load that he would accumulate. Either way, Enyo didn’t mind it. She sort of enjoyed speaking with the patients and learning about their reasons for being there. She could relate to them in a way. 

As she navigated through the halls of the hospital to find the one in need of assistance, she approached him. Noticing the holes in both legs. The woman scanned over him, before sighing at the blood that was clearly trickling down his legs and to the floors. Looking over to the receptionist she would extend her right hand and snappy her fingers twice. “Towel...” Once she received it she would toss it at the Genin with an annoyed expression on her face. He would find himself faced with a 5’7 woman with short black hair. But what was most noticeable was the fact that her entire left side, from head to toe was covered in bandages. Her left eye was bandaged , yet there were burn scars that could be seen stretched from under the bandages. Yet, she was still beautiful. She wore glasses. All black attire. “Young man... you’re bleeding all over my floor. Wrap that around your leg, the one with the larger hole, obviously.” She ordered. 

Immediately the Genin would come to learn that she was not as the other woman of this building. She was much more stern and direct. She had no need for vulnerable feelings, and soft words. She much rather tell things how it was. She motioned over to one of the closets to retrieve a wheelchair as she pushed it over to him. “Sit...” She ordered, giving him time to do so she would then glance over to the receptionist. “I except this blood to be gone by the time I get back...or there will be a bed provided for you as well.” She awaited the nod from the woman before she would wheel the boy away towards the office that she and Ichi stationed. 

What happened to you? And don’t feed me any lies, or you will have more to worry about than those little holes in your legs.” Their trio down the halls were long enough for her to gain the information needed from the boy as she wheeled him to the doctor. She would listen intently for information that may help Ichigo better understand what he was dealing with. Once they’ve arrived at the door she would open it and wheel him in. Stationing him in the middle of the room before moving 5 meters to his right. Standing there as they awaited the doctor to show. 

[WC: 492]
Sleep
Sleep
Citizen

Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:29 pm
Suimin waited as a women arrived she seemed sassy just the slightest bit. He wrapped his right leg with the towel she had provided him and sat in the wheelchair. "I was on a mission and I underestimated it just a bit."
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Tue May 11, 2021 3:58 pm
With some papers in his hand Ichigo was going through a couple of files while sitting at his desk. Even now the Drunk saw no end to the amount of work and new information that started to pile up. Not that he didn't see it coming, it was to be expected that the moment he took on the position of Medical head of Kumogakure there'd be almost no time to sit back and relax. But there he was, appointed and responsible for the village's hospital affairs and healthcare. An important task, one that couldn't be underestimated. Thinking back to the day where his good friend, and Raikage, Noboru Kaito promoted him, Ichigo could never expect the current state of Kumogakure's medical system to be so lacking. It was probably why Ichigo was tasked with improving those sytems. The Drunk could only hope he had what it takes.

Going over a list of supplies he ordered for the hospital, things like medicine and whatnot, Ichigo could hear the sound of a wheelchair approaching at a high pace. "Hm, was there an appointment I forgot about" he asked himself while looking at his schedule. Realizing he remembered correctly it only took a couple of seconds before Enyo, his new assistant, entered the room as she was pushing the same wheelchair he heard moments ago. "I hope you're not the one who put him in that state, you just started this job". Ichigo was aware of the kunoichi's temperament sometimes but he doubted she was responsible for hurting the young shinobi. "Alright, let's see what we have here shall we? Enyo, if you could be so kind to help the young man up and on the table". Assuming they proceeded as he had in mind, the Drunk would look for his tools before examining his patient. 

Ichigo then stood up to begin, but only after the young boy explained in detail what happened and caused those injuries. "So, I'll need you to tell me exactly what went wrong in case I'll have to inform our Raikage of what took place. I would rather not have our Genin be in danger when walking around alone". Hoping Suimin explained the situation Ichigo would proceed by signaling Enyo to come closer so she could follow the examination up close. 

(WC: 383)
Sleep
Sleep
Citizen

Remove Remove Default

Wed May 12, 2021 12:30 pm
"Well I was on a mission and there was another shinobi there and they used this lighting style spear that tore through my legs." Suimin makes his way onto the bed sitting down. "I should've been much more careful." Suimin examines the doctor to see if he can see anything of notice.
WCW: 62
Enyo Gushiken
Enyo Gushiken
Citizen
Stat Page : Enyo Gushiken
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sat May 15, 2021 11:44 pm
A somewhat cold state came from Enyo, directed at Ichigo. His jest was not receive, however she knew this was his charm peaking through. “Trust me when I say this, if I intend to harm this boy a wheelchair would not be his method of transportation.” Crossing her arms as she looked over to the boy, her expression grew darker as an added ingredient to her complex nature. 

Upon her employer’s directions, she moved to assist the boy over to the table she was asked to help him to. She displayed careful handling in her task. She would even listen to the dialog that took place between them. The boy was short on his responses, something that Enyo usually wouldn’t find a problem with, but in instances such as this one, she would have liked him to go into more detail. “That doesn’t tell use much, in fact all that you’re letting us know is that your a failure. Dr. Sato wish to know the full experience of your mission to better assist him to do his job. You being tight lipped only further jeopardizes your overall health and well-being. He’s too kind and soft to be blunt with you, but I’m another story. Tell us what happened, and I expect a paragraph from you and not a few words that I can count on both hands.” He exclaimed, her glaring was somewhat suffocating as she moved in closer due to Ichigo’s command to examine him at work. 

She was keeping a mindful eye to his work, but also giving the boy a heavy stare that simply said - if you do not give us more detail, I will give you more injuries. 

[WC: 283]
[Total WC: 775]
Sleep
Sleep
Citizen

Remove Remove Default

Tue May 18, 2021 9:53 am
"Right. Well I was on a Mission to retrieve some meteorite. There was an enemy shinobi. I didn't notice him so he attacked me with some sort of lighting spear technique. I dodged the first one but he had a second one prepared that knocked me out of the sky. That's as my much as I can tell you with one attack he tore holes in my legs. Then I walked back here." Suimin doesn't remember much from the encounter but the words that Enyo spoke rang true in his ear Failure that was all he could think about how could he let himself get sloppy on a mission it was unlike him was he truly fit to be a shinobi.
WC: 119
Total WC: 246
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:14 pm
At first it seemed the young boy was still in some state of shock considering he had trouble finding the right words to explain what happened to him, only briefly telling the two of them the cause of his injuries. It was only after Enyo pressed the matter further that Suimin started to open up a little and shined some more light on the case, explaining what happened. From what the Genin said, it appeared he got attacked by an unknown shinobi on one of his missions. A rather strange and worrying event, even more so since it could potentially mean a rivaling village had made its move on Kumogakure, unless one of their own decided to mess with a fellow shinobi of the same village on top of that. The only logical explanation was the involvement of a bandit or perhaps a rogue ninja, but for now the Drunk would focus on treating the boy's injuries. The rest could wait for another time.

Ichigo started by taking a closer look, from what he could see both of Suimin's legs got hurt, one worse than the other but nothing he couldn't fix. "Enyo, come here". The Drunk decided to let the kunoichi follow the procedure, if anything she could learn at least the basics of medical ninjutsu. "You never know when the time comes for you to treat someone else's injuries, in case I'm not around". After forming the three hand seals necessary for the technique the doctor would comfort his patient before applying the effects on his body. "Don't be afraid, this won't hurt a thing". By then five blue flames had appeared at Ichigo's fingertips, one for each finger. This was soon followed by stabbing them into Suimin's chest to inject his own chakra into the Genin's body, making the boy unable to feel any pain. "Alright, I'll give it a few seconds to fully take effect and then we'll continue patching you up". He would form a gentle smile, giving his patient no reason to worry.

A couple of minutes had passed when Ichigo decided to proceed, forming another set of hand seals before his hands started to glow a gentle, non-obtrusive shade of green. Suimin's injuries weren't life threatening but he was still left with a couple of large gashes in his legs, meaning it would take some time before they were healed completely. "There, that should do the trick" the Drunk voiced after being done treating the young shinobi. "I advise you to get up carefully, you might still be under the effects of the anesthesia". Ichigo would then simply disinfect his tools and return to his desk, writing down and taking some notes about what took place. After all, the Raikage had to be informed about something as worrying as what happened to one of their Genin. "Is there anyhing else you need? Feel free to rest here for a while, I'm sure it took quite a toll on you". With a smile the Drunk put his notes away, awaiting whether or not something else was needed from him.

(WC: 515, TWC: 898)
Sleep
Sleep
Citizen

Remove Remove Default

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:22 pm
Suimin sits down and awaits as the Doctor performs the procedure he could his body ho numb after the Doctor seemed to inject him with what seemed to be chakra. He couldn't feel a thing as the Doctor began to heal him. After a while the doctor said began to speak words of comfort Suimin couldn't help but worry he was scared. Nothing like this had happened before maybe he wasn't ready for missions like that. After the Doctor finished his work Suimin began to slowly make his way off the table. "No. I'm quite alright Doctor." Suimin begins to make his way out not knowing what will come next he decides to head home where he will rest. For now.
Sleep
Sleep
Citizen

Remove Remove Default

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:23 pm
Suimin sits down and awaits as the Doctor performs the procedure he could his body ho numb after the Doctor seemed to inject him with what seemed to be chakra. He couldn't feel a thing as the Doctor began to heal him.  After a while the doctor said began to speak words of comfort Suimin couldn't help but worry he was scared. Nothing like this had happened before maybe he wasn't ready for missions like that. After the Doctor finished his work Suimin began to slowly make his way off the table. "No. I'm quite alright Doctor." Suimin begins to make his way out not knowing what will come next he decides to head home where he will rest. For now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum