Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Day 1 training: saya style(P/IO) Empty Day 1 training: saya style(P/IO)

Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:13 am
It was another bright and beautiful day. The sun beamed sharp slivers of radiance that crept gently across the darkened room to welcome our heroine into a new day. Saya, the unlikely protagonist sat at the table, slowly passing spoons of warm porridge int-- correction. While it would be too easy to start this particular tale with a put together protagonist preparing for a productive day.... That is of course not how this story starts. No, because my blood pressure is not quite high enough we find our heroine still tightly curled within a cavern of comforters. I swear one of these days she'll actually be on task for a moment and i will lose my sh-OH! She's stirring.

Yes. We find our heroine sliding out of her nest, eyes heavy with slumber and talking to an inanimate object.... again? How did I ever get this job.

"What do you think pinoch? Should we lay about today? Maybe do a bit of sewing? I could gather some wood to start on my first puppet? So much to do so many possibilities!" She set feet to cold wood, flinched, and then slid on a pair of fluffy pink slippers to ward away the discomforting sensation.

"Well. I would say you should probably train some jutsu because you'll be expected to start doing missions pretty soon Tria... Or at least I would have said that had I the ability to speak. I do not, of course. I am a small wooden figurine used for the determination of body posture in artistry but were I alive and were I to have the ability to talk to you I would suggest training. You can work on crafts at a much later date." the voice was.... not great. She'd the idea to study on the ability of ventriloquists to throw their voice on a three Am energy drink fueled manic episode. The information made sense, but she still needed to find... how do you say it? Anything to suggest she  actually understood what she was talking about. See Our dearest Sayatria is a bit of a genius, but she stuffers from.... (rustled sound of pages turning) Ah. Yes it's called being a lazy undisciplined child. Part of her mind knew that she needed to focus on things that would keep her alive, however she wasn't really a fan of that sort of thing so she....didn't?

"You always say that. Train some jutsu Tria. Work on some weaponry Tria. Maybe do some cali...whatever it is. calistenis? Bleh. It's so droll. I figure out FOUR jutsus last week! And I spent time learing to make threads with my fingers even though i cannot use them to sew a single stitch of clothing!" She moved quickly to the door. Then she stopped? Why is she stopping. This was only supposed to be a small glimpse into the minutia of her opening habits before we get into the good parts of the story. No great hero monomyth spent an entire chapter talking about their protagonist just standing in their bedroom not being a hero.

"Have you considered. You could do things much easier if you practice jutsu. Consider. Those chakra threads you've learned to manipulate are great for using puppets instead of having to do fighting yourself however.... " The doll paused, allowing waivering silence punctuated by the soft tik of the great clock in the hallway to build tension. It was very odd for several reasons. First, His voice, while a far cry from the begining of her practice was getting better, still seemed to be Saya's own dropped down an octive and emphasized toto heavily to resemble more of a yawn then a person. Second, The voice was coming from generally the area of a small very non living wooden doll. I do not know what i've done to deserve getting this particular job. Whatever it was I'm very sorry.

"They can be used for plenty of things. You could probably learn to make your breakfast from the other room, or even save precious energy for sewing and performance by attaching the strings to yourself, allowing for easier movement. "

".......I'm listening." She was. For once. She'd stopped to pick up the doll, setting it in place in the pouch at her left hip with the head popping out just enough to be noticable. His hands were placed over the edge to give the illusion that he was glancing out from the pouch to take in the world around him--or it would if that made any sense. It did not. He is an inanimate doll.

"Lets see how well you've learned to control those threads. Go ahead and start by attaching one to each apendage. Those are your arms and you le--"

"I know what apendages are. I have like. A huge IQ Pinoch. Please don't insult me with your explanations." She focused her chakra on the tips of her fingers, allowing bright blue lines to pour from them down to the ground below. In one fluid motion she whipped the threads around her body, nimbly connecting one to the back of her wrists. Next she found a perfect position at the back of each of her heels just past the top of her white socks--the ones with the like... Anime style eggy toast on the top of each foot. Yes, you heard that right. The great ninja protagonist whose story will one day be spoken of around the world was wearing animated breakfast socks.

"First. Don't interupt me. You know we can't talk at the same time. I've told you this over and over. "

"I mean. We CAN.....Just only in my head. I suppose it is important to practice considering I can't just assume people will hear the end of your sentences when we're out in the real world and you're actually talking though. Hm. Maybe I can learn a secret talking technique that lets me talk in two voices at the same time? Now THAT would be a jutsu of worth. " With a flick of her wrist she was off, proving her adaptability. It was effortless how she was able to move her body using a techique she'd only recently been taught by.....herself? By a small wooden doll? Whatever. I don't get paid enough for this crap. She allowed a cheshire grin to slide across her features as she easily manipulated herself... right up until the point where she hit the dresser. Then the wall. Then the chest by the door. Finally she found her motion quelled as her face attempted to imprint itself in the hallway via the still closed door.

"Shut up. shut up shut up shut up shut up."

"I told you so. I told you so a million times. How many times have i said, I've said 'tria' I said, You must keep focus when you're practicing. Jutsu or hand to hand you must devote your entire focus to the task at hand or you'll  become careless. Carelessness breeds injury. Haven't I told you that?" He was grinning... But like in her head. Don't ask me how I know that. I just know things. Take a writing class. Anyway, He was grinning without teeth as she slid comically slowly down the wooden door to sit on the ground. While the concept was pretty easy, she had learned the hard way that she couldn't just coast on her understanding. It was like her first attempt at needlework, though that is a quite dull story. I won't dare tell it here.

"less... gloating, more helping me up. That really hurt pinoch. "

"yes. You slammed into a very solid door at a speed higher then you're used to being able to move. I can imagine that it hurt enough to...."

"do. Not. Don't do it. I promise I will turn you to tinder!" She was up from the ground, having brushed off her ramen pajama pants and refocused her strings before he finally stopped his lingering silence.

"I can imagine it hurt enough to KNOCK some sense into you? eh? Come now. You know that was--" He was cut off again.

"Predictable? unorigional? cheesy? Yes. Yes it was. Now quiet. I'm trying to focus. " Once again her threads found their way to her body, connecting with ease to the movement points she'd set out before. She'd found some complications in the movement process. While her body moved as expected, her head was um. What is a poetic way to emphasize the erratic movements.... Jerked around like a sack of potatoes. Nailed it. Ahem! yes. She was forced to tense the muscles of her neck in order to not snap it in the movement. This time, she attached a fifth strink to the back of her head, right below that little triangly part... yanno that part? Its like where the neck meets the head and the bone is just like (indistinguishible motions to emphasize shape). Yea you know that part.

With her new setup she felt more stable. Yes. This would probably do she thought in her head which only she and I can hear--She and I and the small wooden doll but he doesn't really count. He's not real. so there.

Once again she shifted her fingers, propelling herself forward. With laser focus she shifted her wrist and the other hand effortlessly turned the doorknob. The door opened quickly--not because she pushed it as much as because her body went through it but with it opened it was able to give way to her force much easier. She almost saw the far wall coming. Almost.

With a great ringing crash She kissed the wall, pressing her skin so deeply into the grain that it left a patern. A foot down on either side there was a second clang, then the sound of shattering glass as the cases she'd fastened to the wall with material no right minded person would try and use to hang a person-sized wood and glass case onto a wall with met their inevitable fate, broken on the ground.

"MY INOI COSPLAY!!!!!!! AND MY FAVORITE MAGICAL GIRL OUTFIT WHAT THE CRAP PINOCH I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE FASTENED THEM BETTER" She was livid. It would take her hours to get the glass shards from the case out of her fabric and she could already see several small cuts and a split seam. That was very expensive cloth too.

"Two things. One. Pay attention. We just had this conversation as you kissed the door, it should come as  no surprise that when you let your focus shift from controlling your body with threads to being proud of your own genius that you would run into something, though I must say that was an impressive blunder even by your standards. You reeeaaalllyyy gave it to that wall. I think I can see your inprint. Two. If you recall, It was I who told you to fasten them there with brackets instead of a SINGLE FREAKING NAIL!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHECK TO SEE THAT THERE WAS A STUD THERE. Ahem. If I recall your words exactly you said 'shut up pinoch. It'll be fine. Its not like something is going to crash into the wall and knock them to the ground smashing the glass and leaving them an irrepairable wreck on the floor. ' End quote." You have to give it to the puppet. He had some pretty witty retorts and a solid memory.

"....Fair. Still now I have to fix all of this"

"you mean you have to figure out this training so it doenst happen agian. You  will NOT be stopping mid technique in order to spend several hours pouring over already finished work until every stitch is put back exactly as you like it. You've made this metaphorical bed now you have to lie in it. Figure out how not to break yourself on everything in your path, eat breakfast, and then you can spend some time fixing it. SOME Tria. Not three days. Not twelve hours. Some time. " She was already off again as he continued speaking. She hoped that with the speed of her chakra string manipulation the wind force would be enough that she wouldn't be able to hear his rules, allowing her to ignore the limitation set on her work time. This failed for several reasons. First well.... She wasn't really moving that fast. Like she was moving way faster then usual but like. A dog sauntering down the hall was probably comperable. Second well. His voice was in her head as much as it was coming from the general area of her... Actually. Huh. How about that.

THe voice was in fact coming from the doll at her hip. She figured it out. Anyway, She took off and this time miraculously she dodged the cofee table at the end of the hall. Not the ottoman though. Nope. That one was pretty firmly in her way. Time would seem to slow to a snails pace, moments extended to hours as she found herself free of the ground beneath her. She was floating free; a leaf on the wind not held down by the rules of this mortal world. Then the falling started. She..... uh. Didn't like that part so much. Then there was the first impact, a hard crash against the floor. Then she bounced... Twice, And finally She came to rest upside down. Her landing place was soft. She'd found the couch at the far end of the livingroom and thanked herself for the little things. Granted she was a little bit oh whats the word(ruffling of papers) Ah! upside down. Yes. She found herself upside down with her head burried in the corner where the cushion met the back of the plush leather furniture. That was.... Less then ideal.

"Tria. you um. You seem to have...."

"Dont. Say it. "

"No no. I wasn't going to point out your um... tumble. Or the bouncing. Or the stack of papers and pens that are now strewn across the living room because you somehow managed to spill the entire contents of the ottoman in your latest blunder. I mean i was going to eventually. More to the point I thought it would be helpful to point out that you dropped me. Again. I think i've lost my head but i cant tell because I have no eyes. Pretty sure I'm lighter though. I feel much less top heavy and uh. Im really gonna need you to like... Fix that?" WIth a sight she pulled herself from her position with an audible pop. Her face scraped the leather. It was expensive leather too. Now freed she fell from the couch and down to the floor, but somehow found her.... feet beneath her? Well that just doesnt make sense now does it? How could she hav--ah! With the threads still connected to her body she'd reflexively pulled herself into a position where she wouldn't crash a third time. Well how about that. I always knew our heroine would be able to do it!

"Sorry. I would have  made sure you were more securely set if I could but I was a little busy TUMBLING ACROSS THE ROOM, FLYING FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND THEN RUINING MY COUCH....jerk. " In one fluid motion she swept herself the living room, dodging debis to stop in front of the small doll.

"You were only flying for a second or two. I watched you. That one was mostly the bouncing and the crashing. Please pick up my head." She found the tiny wooden circle and fastened it back onto the metal atop the doll's shoulders, twisting it to ensure that it was both on tightly and still able to move fully.

"OW OW OW that hurts yanno. You cant just be twisting a guys neck around like that!"

"..... You're a doll. You cannot feel pain Pinoch. Stop being a drama queen that' s my job" With a sight she took inventory of the scene about her. THis would take some time to get picked up. Her body glided up and down, seeming almost like she was skating on ice. One by one she returned the items to their proper home and then took a seat to finally rest.

"Tria."

"Nope. Resting now. NOt hearing you criticize my cleaning. Five minute time out. Bye."

"I uh. I was actually just going to point out that you did it. You slowed your speed from max but uh... You controlled your body using your threads and you didn't break or slam into anything. I.... I would call this a success. Sort of. " She looked down as she floated across the floor. Letting out an excited squeal she came to a stop at the edge of the kitchen.

"I did huh? Well. I guess that means its time for breakfast. "

(TWC 2809. claiming 28 stats(vigor) skillful achievement with a human body(2500) and ventrilloquism(250) trained. exit, topic closed)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Day 1 training: saya style(P/IO) Empty Re: Day 1 training: saya style(P/IO)

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:57 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum